PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer on retainer type deal?

Lone Rebel
Sunday, September 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM
I am trying to find a type of service that you pay monthly or yearly for a lawyer on retainer type deal. My parents have one but they got it through my mother being a teacher so doesn't help me there. I live in Georgia if anyone can help me out here...Pretty much just need a service that gives me a lawyer when I need one as long as I am paying monthly or yearly or whatever.

Schopenhauer
Monday, September 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM
You need to speak to a practicing attorney then to set up some kind of retainer service.

EQ Fighter
Sunday, October 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
I am trying to find a type of service that you pay monthly or yearly for a lawyer on retainer type deal. My parents have one but they got it through my mother being a teacher so doesn't help me there. I live in Georgia if anyone can help me out here...Pretty much just need a service that gives me a lawyer when I need one as long as I am paying monthly or yearly or whatever.

Iím not sure what you are looking for exist.

I mean there are different kinds of "Law".

Business Law is different from say Family Law.

Need to find out what kind of Lawyer you are looking for then start your search.

Might try something like West Law (http://web2.westlaw.com/signon/default.wl?rs=WLW11.07&vr=2.0&fn=_top&bhcp=1) as a start.