PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Few Newby Questions

Feyn
Monday, August 29th, 2011, 09:09 PM
1. I have heared you have to have 15 posts to be able to use your own avatar. Can you insetad ask a mod if said avatar is acceptable ? I want to use a bronze mjöllnir with 3 runes at each side on black with the words "In gods we trust" (An innuendo to the american: in god we trust ^^) in beautifull old germanic letters. I think tht would be accerptjable for here, or not ?

2. How many posts do i need till i can post without a moderator having to approve every post i write ? Or is that dependant on something else, if so on what ?

Æmeric
Monday, August 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Check out FAQ (http://forums.skadi.net/faq.php?).

Feyn
Monday, August 29th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Thank you very much, i have read "Disclaimer & Legal Issues", "Skadi Forum Rules", "Skadi Gallery Rules" and even "Rules for Posting in the Anthropological Taxonomy Area" but didnt find anything. It would perhaops be a good ides to mention that there are more rules in the FAQ in that rukles section, or post the whole FAQ there. That would be much more noobfriendly. Thanks again, you helped me a lot , since the FAQ also answers some othere questions i have forgotten to post ^^

Thusnelda
Tuesday, August 30th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I want to use a bronze mjöllnir with 3 runes at each side on black with the words "In gods we trust" (An innuendo to the american: in god we trust ^^) in beautifull old germanic letters. I think tht would be accerptjable for here, or not ?
You can use that avatar without worries and without problems. :)

2. How many posts do i need till i can post without a moderator having to approve every post i write ? Or is that dependant on something else, if so on what ?
The first 15 posts are being moderated and have to be approved by the staff. You have 17 posts now, so all of your posts will be published instantly and without previous moderation.

Fire Sprite
Friday, October 21st, 2016, 08:58 AM
Hi Skadi, I'm trying to hit the donate hyperlink and it sends me to a 404 not found page. Is there something wrong with my browser or is the hyperlink misplaced?

Aeternitas
Friday, October 21st, 2016, 09:24 AM
The link was broken because we used to have a redirector which was recently switched off to do a few tests. Sorry about that, I just fixed it. Alternatively, you can try directly here (https://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=17814), though it should work now. :)

Thank you for letting us know and for considering a donation to Skadi!

Fire Sprite
Friday, October 21st, 2016, 10:35 AM
Thanks Aeternitas,
Donated $50 from me & $50 from Mouse.
Transaction ID: 35455346C3414810D
Will I be able to PM a couple of users and an admin? I'm asking on behalf of Mouse. (Past user.)

Fire Sprite
Friday, October 28th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Added +$200 to the Skadi Support Fund, courtesy of Mouse.