PDA

View Full Version : 'Paedophilia is Hollywood's Biggest Problem,' Explosive Claim by Former Child Star Corey Feldman

celticviking
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Actor Corey Feldman has sensationally claimed that his Lost Boys co-star Corey Haim was the victim of a paedophile who was also a Hollywood mogul.

The Lost Boys actor said he was 'literally surrounded' by paedophiles at the age of 14, but didn't realise 'until I was much older what they were and what they wanted.'
In a special report, 'Underage And Famous' for ABC's Nightline show, Feldman blamed former co-star Corey Haim's death at the age 38 on the abuse he suffered at the hands of a 'Hollywood mogul' he refused to name.
The 40-year-old former child star said that paedophiles were 'like vultures' in the entertainment industry and alleged that the 'casting couch' even applies to children.
The pair were two the Eighties biggest child stars, alongside River Phoenix, and in addition to The Lost Boys, Feldman starred in iconic eighties movies The Goonies, Stand By Me and The 'Burbs.

He told Nightline: 'The number one problem in Hollywood was, is and always will be paedophilia," he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2025357/Paedophilia-Hollywoods-biggest-problem-alleges-child-star-Corey-Feldman.html

Goerz
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Ĉmeric
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 03:46 PM
While Hollywood will forever condemn a person for anti-Semitism, felony convictions for child molestation & sexual assault (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0759207/bio), committed using one's official position, is overlooked as a non-issue. Even those who have not been arrested but have been known to exploit young actors sexually (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001741/) are protected.

TXRog
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I cannot personally speak from any firsthand experience and/or knowledge of widespread pedophilia in Hollyweird, but I had several female friends of mine who suffered from and were victims of sexual harassment by some very prominent individuals in the business. In fact, more than a couple of my friends simply got out of the business because of such negative and painful experiences.

Having lived out there and being in the business for more than a decade, I saw and heard some pretty weird stuff.

All too common excuses for such displays of "bizarre behavior" (and I quote "reasons" I heard) were as follows:

"Oh, he is just eccentric. You know how creative types are."

"He really is a nice guy. He just has so much pressure put on him he has to let go sometimes."

"Aren't all creative people a little bit weird?"

The myriad of reasons to excuse these dirt bags is both endless and mind-boggling. What I really found quite strange was how many women not only tolerated this behavior, but were active and willing participants in either hiding such behavior and/or turning a blind eye to it entirely, denying the severity of such behavior or outright participation in the activities themselves. Their "reason"... "What and give up show business?"

Hollyweird is like no other place on earth I can tell you.

I tried to find an icon to end my comment that represented "crazy" but couldn't find one.

Goomer
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM
I cannot personally speak from any firsthand experience and/or knowledge of widespread pedophilia in Hollyweird, but I had several female friends of mine who suffered from and were victims of sexual harassment by some very prominent individuals in the business. In fact, more than a couple of my friends simply got out of the business because of such negative and painful experiences.

Having lived out there and being in the business for more than a decade, I saw and heard some pretty weird stuff.

All too common excuses for such displays of "bizarre behavior" (and I quote "reasons" I heard) were as follows:

"Oh, he is just eccentric. You know how creative types are."

"He really is a nice guy. He just has so much pressure put on him he has to let go sometimes."

"Aren't all creative people a little bit weird?"

The myriad of reasons to excuse these dirt bags is both endless and mind- boggling. What I really found quite strange was how many women not only tolerated this behavior, but were active and willing participants in either hiding such behavior and/or turning a blind eye to it entirely, denying the severity of such behavior or outright participation in the activities themselves. Their "reason"... "What and give up show business?"

Hollyweird is like no other place on earth I can tell you.

I tried to find an icon to end my comment that represented "crazy" but couldn't find one.

You've got THAT one right, for sure!!

Gardisten
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Sadly the evils of the movie industry were warned against from very early on. It was after all an extension of the theatrical world, which itself was--and still is--filled with degenerates and perverts. Many, many people (were they alive) from the 1910s and 20s who spoke out against it, would long have had reason to say "I told you so". This is but one more instance where they could do so.

Catterick
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016, 04:31 PM
If someone was surrounded by paedophile men at the age of 14, they weren't paedophiles, they were homosexuals. Paedophile men are attracted to pre-adolescents. This is hardly some semantic point is it?

People have an annoying tendency towards polite codewords that somehow sidestep the issue. Had he said a word like "gay", the entire LGBT world would be covering for the predators.

Thusnelda
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
Yes, paedophilia of producers is and were a big problem in Hollywood! They ruined lives.

Remember Amanda Peterson, for example?

https://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/patrick-dempsey-amanda-peterson-cant-buy-me-love.jpg

She was quite famous in the 80´ies for her role in "Can´t buy me love" on the side of Patrick Dempsey. She suddenly vanished from the acting scene in 1991 and the next think we heard from here was that she overdosed to death with psyhopharmacy and antipsychotics in 2015 after troubled years.

The reason? A rape by a Hollywood man when she was young. It only came out after her death because her parents talked to the media about it!

XqVwe-qsVvA

RoyBatty
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016, 06:28 PM
The freaks are usually present in large numbers in any profession and industry that gives them easy access to the raw material.

Youth Organisations, the Scouts for example
Social Work & Social Services
Broadcasting
Church Organisations
Community Organisations
Religious Organisations
Schools
The flesh industry (film, popular music, modelling)
Sport teams & coaching

Parents who don't want to risk their having their children preyed upon would do well to be very sceptical of all these ^ organisations and to keep a very close eye on what happens there if their children are participating.

Catterick
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016, 08:12 PM
The freaks are usually present in large numbers in any profession and industry that gives them easy access to the raw material.

Youth Organisations, the Scouts for example
Social Work & Social Services
Broadcasting
Church Organisations
Community Organisations
Religious Organisations
Schools
The flesh industry (film, popular music, modelling)
Sport teams & coaching

Parents who don't want to risk their having their children preyed upon would do well to be very sceptical of all these ^ organisations and to keep a very close eye on what happens there if their children are participating.

In the "flesh industries" especially (not just gay predators). People seeking fame tend to be egotistical but naive. In turn this attracts predators like moths round flames.

RoyBatty
Thursday, August 25th, 2016, 06:49 PM
In the "flesh industries" especially (not just gay predators). People seeking fame tend to be egotistical but naive. In turn this attracts predators like moths round flames.

And in a number of cases, some of these people (and their parents) are quite willing to prostitute themselves to achieve fame & fortune.

I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for "models" and people in the acting profession. It's a meat grinder and many of those (and their parents) who enter it know, or ought to know, what awaits.