PDA

View Full Version : Must See... The Most Intelligent Black Man Who Has Ever Lived... Hilarious!!!

Auricomous
Thursday, August 11th, 2011, 10:14 PM
This is the most intelligent black man who has ever lived, and even though it is sad to see him suffer due to the shame his own race has caused him, it is also hilarious to see how he scolds the members of his race! Check these out, they are awesome...

safZ8bsS_OI

SPp5LrG1t5I

4pRcr2uCbvw

e_aIvfFq3BA

D0PTSDWMWmI

Vwxww3r3J5o

lygeYhV8QV4

0hFiab7fjak

K1kZZpjImx8

aasMbwKFtes

H7D6QE0s1Rc

xKcZ947aNUU

Fiona
Thursday, August 11th, 2011, 11:59 PM
A very sharp man. He's honest caring.

I have a few different observations to make:

-And he seems to know his intellegence comes from the white dna in him. Which could easily be over half.

-I wish a white woman would scream down white women like this. Then we might survive as a people.

-I think the right wing is responsible for our downfall as far back and before the nazis. I have thought long and hard on this.

Thanks aura, very entertaining. It's good to know that at least one person on the internet, even if he is black, has the brains and the balls to accept the truth and start from there as a reference point.

pity about the god element, but we all need some dream or fantasy to shield us from the horror of reality. I suppose that's his

Auricomous
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 02:25 AM
A very sharp man. He's honest caring.

I have a few different observations to make:

-And he seems to know his intellegence comes from the white dna in him. Which could easily be over half.

-I wish a white woman would scream down white women like this. Then we might survive as a people.

-I think the right wing is responsible for our downfall as far back and before the nazis. I have thought long and hard on this.

Thanks aura, very entertaining. It's good to know that at least one person on the internet, even if he is black, has the brains and the balls to accept the truth and start from there as a reference point.

pity about the god element, but we all need some dream or fantasy to shield us from the horror of reality. I suppose that's his

I thought that too! I noticed he is very light skinned and deduced that it is likely his intelligence comes from the white genetics he carries.

And as far as the white women go, you are right there is a major problem there, especially in the U.S.! In the U.S., if a woman displays a well rounded and superior intellilect, and also has a lot of jokes, and a lot of awesome interests, all her peers just HATE her, because while they were busy consuming products and washing the "outside of the cup", the intelligent, funny, and interesting woman was washing the inside, and when these women see that men would rather drink from that... they see the other woman as a threat instead of as a sister whose accomplishments should be celebrated and loved and considered a contribution to the elevation of society and our future descendants.... It is sickening, especially when our race is under threat of being wiped out by a bunch of gorrillas, and these white women go around acting like them!

Well as far as the downfall, as regards to the United States, the moment we became independant from England, Jew bankers, sheisty business man, and all manner of unethical opportunistic snake-oil salesmen sought to harvest the wealth this country had to offer, and unfortunately in 1914 when woodrow wilson signed over our national currency to a private bank who deceptively named themselves the federal reserve, we were F*ed

Ocko
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I don't think that one needs intelligence to find out what Dr. Manning found out. Blacks know all those stuff, they just use it.

Dr. Manning is an honest guy who obviously cares about his people because he knows where it will end.

EQ Fighter
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 06:58 AM

LOL!

How is the "Right Wing" responsible for our downfall?

Should the US have let the Soviet Union continue to take over the world, in the 1970's and 1980's?

I mean, lets face it, the lousy DLF Democrats have pretty much acted as an underground army for the USSR during that time.

Walter Mondale and his ilk comes to mind.

Would you really rather, have had a REAL all out conflict with an EQUALLY armed Russia in the 1980's that the US could not have beaten in an actual war.

Might I remind you which group controlled the USSR, and the Bolshevik.

EQ Fighter
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 07:31 AM
This is the most intelligent black man who has ever lived, and even though it is sad to see him suffer due to the shame his own race has caused him, it is also hilarious to see how he scolds the members of his race! Check these out, they are awesome...

HcDQ0QaIhuc

Yes some of his sermons are quite hilarious and probably, quite offensive to both to the Black Slaves of the White Jewish Left.

Check out the Expressions of the Russian and probably Jewish Liberal female Reporter here on Russia Today.

LOL!

What is incredibly funny is how, she sort of jumps back when he starts referring to white liberals as Racist at frame 4:20 through 4:25.

It is almost as if he slapped her in the face, and she is trying to contain her anger.

This is why I think you should classify Cultural Marxism as a fanatical Religion, right up there with the most extreme levels of Islam.

Fiona
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 07:39 AM
LOL!

How is the "Right Wing" responsible for our downfall?

I have two separate answers

1st The right wing is responsible for nationalism. Competition between Britain and Germany was because of british nationalism and german nationalism. Nationalism caused the great war. Everyone was happily rascist until we wore ourselves out with those two wars. I guess you think more in terms of politics and I think more instinctually.
Germany always wanted Russia. Even before it was communist. So did Neapolian before them(I don't blame them, It would have been an Ultra-power). Britain didn't want them to have it.

2nd But the more philosophical answer: For the same reason that multi-culturalism is responsible for the Breivik action. There's always a backlash.

I know jews are troublemakers. They have no loyalty to the society they parasite off but I'm quite certain karl marx didn't sit down with ethnic cleansing on his mind when he wrote that book(though I'm sure that it's been on the minds of many other ones, and non-jews) and the conditions for the working people were awful back then. Even worse than it's becoming now. It's quite understandable that people wanted to live better lives. I don't think it's all just some big left and right conspiracy. The human species is like a big herd or wave moving about. I don't think it's all that controlable. I believe the jews were more like a catalyst. Like a cattle tick that caused you to miss an important bus trip because you woke up late due to drowsiness. Where a tick won't kill a man though, it will kill a small animal like a dog. As we are a smaller animal now the parasite is likely to kill us. The tick's not doing it on purpose. it's just surviving. It's not rubbing it's hands together scheming about it. why give it more credit than it deserves?

I know we won't avoid conflict in the future.I just wish we had have avoided it in the past. Anyway I'm going on a bit.

Fiona
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 10:00 AM
... they see the other woman as a threat instead of as a sister whose accomplishments should be celebrated and loved and considered a contribution to the elevation of society and our future descendants.... I know! I look back on everything from now and think why have we been fighting each other? but we are actually sisters, in the homogenous sense. I think i got that from David Duke or somewhere on the internet. If we can know that then it can be ok.

Well as far as the downfall, as regards to the United States, the moment we became independant from England, Jew bankers, sheisty business man, and all manner of unethical opportunistic snake-oil salesmen sought to harvest the wealth this country had to offer, and unfortunately in 1914 when woodrow wilson signed over our national currency to a private bank who deceptively named themselves the federal reserve, we were F*ed I know, I believe that too. My theory on jews is on another post on this thread. Thanks for putting this guy up. He's like eddy murphy. A black man with a personality. Very rare.

Fiona
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I'm sorry but the 8th clip is so funny when he starts singing that song at the end! What an entertainer!

Dropkick
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Heres my fav video of his. Obama's mama.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2795349910464461749

TXRog
Friday, August 12th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Wow!! This man is amazing to listen to. I respect this man completely - very brave man to speak the truth, something (sadly) we don't hear much anymore.

I applaud Dr. Manning and his efforts to change the direction Blacks are going not only here in the states but around the world.

I am sure Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and (especially Obama the Magic Negro) and their ilk hate this brave and intelligent man with a passion and would be happy to see him dead.

Dr. Manning is probably the single best thing that has ever happened to Blacks and if they would simply listen to what he says (something many Negroes are simply incapable of doing) and implement those things he mentions, they (i.e., the Blacks themselves) would reap significant rewards by becoming productive (and civilized) members of society.

But as most Negros are happy and content to continue to "ride on the back of Whitey" and with the Left wing Liberal media churning out "white guilt" messages on a seemingly daily basis, I for one do not see any positive change(s) forthcoming.

It is quite frightening to think about what Dr. Manning said about the 2012 elections being the bloodiest and most violent elections in the history of America. I never did give this much thought before, but with the recent violent uprisings in London, the racist attacks on Whites in Wisconsin, etc., I personally believe these incidents, combined with the upcoming presidential election ARE going to take a dangerous turn for the worst.

The ONLY "remedy" I see is that White people be armed and fully prepared to defend themselves and their loved ones against the onslaught of violent feral Negros. Neither local law enforcement nor even the military will be sufficient to ward off these animals.

Meet violence with even harsher violence and respond to violent attacks appropriately.

As I so often like to close my comment with quotes, here are a few that are particularly appropriate and from none other than Black militant leader, Malcolm X (who, ironically, strongly advocated the separation of the races):

Concerning nonviolence:

"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law."

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

"I don't favor violence. If we could bring about recognition and respect of our people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But I'm also a realist. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are black people."

This last quote is perhaps the best of all, and it perfectly addresses the "core" problem of Negroes not only in the US, but around the world:

"There can be no black-white unity until there is first some black unity.... We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves. We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves."

(source: http://www.malcolm-x.org/quotes.htm)

And he said all these things in the 1960's!!

Most definitely food for thought...

AuroraNordalis
Saturday, August 13th, 2011, 02:19 AM
Bah! First of all his "startling discovery" about his own ilk has got nothing to do with him having whitemans DNA. His insight is just an outright truth that many refuse to bother admitting to.

Some whites don't even acknowledge what Manning speaks about, are these whites dumber than him? NO they are not.

Are mulattos and the quadroons a fancy intelligent hybrid race? No.

I have seen pure darkness in negroes that talk like he does.

The fact is that if all these black leaders grew up in Africa they would be just more names added to the countless modern chiefs (warlords) they have over there.

What you are seeing in Manning is the civilized version of what he would be in the dark continent.

Just like how the negro gangs are just African tribes in a more advanced culture.

When you see a black leader like him in a white society you are seeing a potential revolutionary back in Africa. Thats why we need to send them home. Africa needs it's racial recourses. The blacks need to invest in getting them back so they can repair their own homeland.

Primus
Saturday, December 10th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

Great rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU :-O

Edgard
Saturday, December 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM

I have come across this guy before and have some respect for him. He can see it is best for the black races to be on good turns with the whites and to lift themselves up rather than pull others down.
Also he is a true Christian he loves all people black and white but looks out for the well-being of his own people first. He also does this with intelligence by trying to reform them and speak the truth.

He also seems anti halfbreeds :)

Primus
Saturday, December 10th, 2011, 11:58 PM
He also seems anti halfbreeds :)

In one of his rants he was telling black women to go and marry white men due to the fact that black men are untrustworthy, shiftless, and lazy creatures. :D :-O iirc, one of his comments during this rant amounts to "White women you don't know how good you have it! The white man treats you like a queen!!"

Good ol Pastor Manning, always filled with insightful comments. :thumbup

Edgard
Sunday, December 11th, 2011, 11:45 AM
In one of his rants he was telling black women to go and marry white men due to the fact that black men are untrustworthy, shiftless, and lazy creatures. :D :-O iirc, one of his comments during this rant amounts to "White women you don't know how good you have it! The white man treats you like a queen!!"

Good ol Pastor Manning, always filled with insightful comments. :thumbup

lol I did not see that. Still he seems to hate Obama for being a half breed.