PDA

View Full Version : White Woman Kneels Before Black and Begs For Forgiveness

Silent_Saxon
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 04:57 AM
http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/08/05/united-in-prayer/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/1prayer1_t607.jpeg

When you live in a place like Memphis, the local news media (which is owned by and takes its marching orders from the National news media-ABC, CBS, NBC, Scripps-Howard, Gannett, etc.) is constantly fanning the dying embers of the “Civil Rights” movement.

Why? Because the CRM was the one unqualified success of liberalism since WWll. It was the one manifestation which, at least among both mainstream conservatives and liberals, is like Caesar’s wife and is “beyond reproach.”

A case in point is the article, “United in Prayer,” taken from the Monday, August 1 edition of the Memphis Commercial Appeal, our daily fish wrap. The occasion for this article is to focus attention on the unveiling of the new MLK Statue on the National Mall in Washington D.C. next week.

The story features the “iconic” Clayborn Temple, formerly Second Presbyterian Church until 1949 when, as often happens in Memphis, the old neighborhood transitions from white to black and the white churches sell their facilities to black churches. Clayborn Temple is “iconic” because MLK and other “civil rights pioneers” used it as a base of operations back in the 50s and 60s.

Clayborn Temple is a stone building, and therefore the only thing that needs to be done to keep it presentable is to keep the roof repaired, but like so many other buildings in the black neighborhoods of Memphis, this didn’t happen and the AME denomination, which owns it, is now offering to sell the dilapidated hulk for $1 million plus, due to its “iconic” status, in hopes that some guilty white liberals will buy it and convert it into yet another CRM shrine.

Right on cue, the GWLs show up, this time a contingent from the now uber-liberal Second Presbyterian Church, the original owners. A gaggle of liberal “church ladies” fighting back tears of guilt and remorse despite the fact that most of them hadn’t been born when the CRM occurred, took to falling on their knees before black folks at Clayborn Temple to beg forgiveness for the imagined and unspecified “racial sins” of their forefathers and mothers.

The lady bowing before her master in the picture is Nina Tayloe, a Memphis socialite, a member of the exclusive Memphis Country Club and Second Pres social gospel true believer. The newspaper didn’t chose to run this photo by accident, and the symbolism it represents is disturbing. Remember, if you will, that the CRM was sold to the American public on the assumption that it would usher in a kinder, gentler American society based upon racial equality. If that were the case Ms. Tayloe would be standing and shaking the hand of her black peer. But as we can see, this isn’t the case. Instead, she is on bended knee before her new racial overlord, begging for forgiveness and apparently resigned to meekly accepting any punishment he chooses to inflict upon her.

This is emblematic of the CRM generally, which pretended to be about racial equality, while moving seamlessly to a regime in which whites were required to grant preferences like affirmative action and tribute like reparations to atone for the fact that whites used to be in a dominant position socially and legally. As Gomer Pyle said, “Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!” Or, more ominously, as the black Marxist revolutionary Franz Fanon noted, “The true desire of the slave is not freedom, but rather that he and his slave master exchange places.”

Hold on tight, folks-as the demographics of the U. S. change due to liberal policies like the Immigration Act of 1965, open borders, affirmative action and ever expanding welfare entitlement for minorities, we ain’t seen nothing yet. This photo is a vision of the future unless we wake up.

Here is an excerpt from the actual story that ran in the paper:

Standing near the entrance to Downtown’s Clayborn Temple Sunday evening, Nina Tayloe grabbed the hands of 75-year-old Brown Berry, dropped to her knees and cried out for forgiveness.

“Forgive me,” she said. “Forgive me on behalf of my family for the ugliness of that time … but praise God, we have a beautiful Lord who brings about hope and restoration.”

Berry, a young black man in Memphis during the civil rights movement and sanitation workers strike, nodded his head in acceptance and embraced the 59-year-old white woman.

Before the crumbling steps of a shuttered church closely associated with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., more than two dozen people — including clergy from Christian denominations across Memphis — gathered at 6 p.m. for a prayer march remembering his legacy.

(Snip)

Silent_Saxon
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 05:05 AM
I showed this photograph to an elderly relative today. He's an old-fashioned Southern aristocrat and often comments on the racial changes that he has seen in his lifetime in the South. One statement of his really stood out to me. He said, "I'm fine with being equal to the Negro because I know that truly I am not. But remember- they aren't satisfied with equality for the same reason."

Ælfrun
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 05:29 AM
This happens to be extremely unnerving. That picture makes me feel degraded and full of distaste. In my eyes, this situation is blasphemous, due to the fact that the woman is begging a Negro for forgiveness, and we should never in any circumstance have to make up for anything our ancestors have done. I was not alive during that era, so why am I still reaping the guilt from it? This is a prime example of brainwashing yet again.

Stanley
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 05:59 AM
I hope now that she has asked for forgiveness she can go about her life with a clean conscience; or rather, that she can now be seen as an icon for the liberal cause. She doesn't care about black people, only that she be perceived as compassionate and humanitarian. Just scroll up and look at her. Liberal psychology is so transparent.

GeistFaust
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 06:19 AM
This is not only a disgrace that should be ignored by and good and respectable people but this is an expression of public humilitation that could be used by the left as propaganda. I live in the South and we constantly have to suck up to the blacks here. I have been racially targeted because I stand out as a threat to them and let me make it known that these sly criminals will remain subconscious enemies of the white race in most cases no matter how much we try to bridge the gap.

We must stop bowing down to them and asking for forgiveness for no mercy will be given to us they will just see this as a chance to seize an advantage over us. To twist and distort our race and to try to break its will and to reduce it to the primitivism and uncultured nature which generally is spread out throughout their own.

Actually there have been lunatic black people here in my city that wanted to build a monument to commerate the slaves. This shows they do have the capacity to grow up rather they have to harp on past issues which have been long ago resolved.

While the world has its own problems in the present they want to create more problems by desiring for the government and institutions to do petty and frivolous things at their whims and demands. If they don't get their way they throw a fit of course because they feel like they are always justified and right in what they say because they are the victim.

All they know is how to play the role of victim and to cry crocodile tears to get people's empathy for their own natural ressentment of self and other and not to mention their irreligious and out of control behaviors. Alas I am not going to bow down to them no matter how much the government or institutions would pay me to back down I am ready to fight for the preservation of the culture and the instinct which I know to be that which is the most good and beautiful.

Frostbite
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 06:28 AM
That really bothered me to look at, very insulting. :|

I really hate whites that have "white guilt" Why should we feel bad? You don't tell black people to feel bad about creating AIDS. ;)

Northern Paladin
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 06:31 AM
It looks like she's fixing to fellate the guy...

I really don't understand this woman, why would anyone do such a thiong unless they knew damn well they were superior to the beast before whom they were kneeling?

I really don't understand this woman, why would anyone do such a thiong unless they knew damn well they were superior to the beast before whom they were kneeling?

Yes, it is true. This is an act of blatant racism on her part. :|

beowulf wodenson
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I'll bet that stupid rich woman bowing to Uncle Remus there lives in a gated suburb far from any negro 'hood, and her kids or grandkids go to expensive private schools far from forced integration with pickaninnies.
As already pointed out, 99 % of so-called "civil rights" agitators want not actual "equality" but racial privilege and supremacy for negroes, and are some of the most racist "hate Whitey" types.
Those negroes that want apologies or "reparations" for slavery, etc. should go visit a cemetery, that's where those "guilty" currently reside.

Æmeric
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 04:09 PM
This groveling to Negroes by Whites has gone on long enough. Most upperclass liberals don't actually make a physical effort, like the dumb woman in the above article. they grovel by supporting certain pro-integration policies that they themselves can avoid - like integrated neighborhoods, schools etc... You see this sort of thing (groveling in a mental/emotional sense) in pop culture in most (inter) racial films. The most recent example is the soon to be released "The Help" ("http://thehelpmovie.com/us/), based on a book written by a Southern White woman who had a mammy & directed by a Southern White (likely gay) man who had a mammy. Most of us didn't have mammies, we can't relate. You have to assume on the evidence that exposing your children to non-White domestics, especially nannies/mammies, warps their minds in regards to racial issues.

Ocko
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
A brainwashed sick woman.

From my point of view she can move in to the n*gg. Wouldn't be a loss at all.

To make a photo of that humiliation act is meant as a provocation. So don't be provoked just make some jokes. Next time at the airport go to a black guy and have him polish your shoes. That sounds like more fun to me.

In Germany we had something similar: 'Our' chancellor Willy Brandt (originally Herbert Frahm, he had to change his name because he was a terrorist during the famed 12 years or Germany) went to german territories now illegally occupied by polish thugs and kneeled in front of their war-symbols. By that shameful act he betrayed the thousands of murdered and tortured germans victims of polish thugs.

The betrayal of their people by lefties is damaging to the whole. It does not create peace but the opposite.

As rightwingers we have to balance it out by being more negativ to those they bend over for.

I think that woman needs a straightjacket and or a vacation in New Orleans' n*gg ghettos. That might be the fastest cure for her sickness.

TXRog
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
In my humble opinion, they should gather all these rich, Liberal socialites from throughout the entire North American continent.

They can freely share their guilt (and money) with that crazy Canadian journalist (Amanda Lindhout) whom I mentioned on another thread topic who had been kidnapped and raped in Somalia then later released (consequently giving birth to her "rape child") and is now returning to Somalia and help the "poor and impoverished Somalians".

Let these rich morons buy a large ship, all jump on board, sail to Somalia and save the Somalians from themselves.

I have always believed that Liberals truly suffer from either one or more serious mental disorders.

THIS article and photo now clearly and conclusively prove that this belief (which I have held for years) has always been sound and is now fact.

Good riddance to them.

Idiots all.:thumbdown

Alfadur
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 06:50 PM
What a humiliation.

I can't decide if this woman is a brainwashed idiot, or a cold-blooded hypocrite who is doing this to gain "anti-racist" credentials. Either way, it's repulsive.

Balders gate
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Maybe she is proposing to him? Two white women there and no white men there what is wrong there? Well at least he does not look like a rappa boy. Maybe she is sincere of feeling sorry , maybe she had ancestors in the past who had slaves. Or maybe she is just putting on a show like a lot of white america does today in wanting forgiveness of past wrongs and by asking for forgiveness they feel better about themselves.

Auricomous
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 09:55 PM
I showed this photograph to an elderly relative today. He's an old-fashioned Southern aristocrat and often comments on the racial changes that he has seen in his lifetime in the South. One statement of his really stood out to me. He said, "I'm fine with being equal to the Negro because I know that truly I am not. But remember- they aren't satisfied with equality for the same reason."

Wow that is an awesome statement. That is exactly right, they will never be satisfied, ever!
Like I said in another post, they will never ever be satisfied until they destroy us, or so they think, because if they actually did (which they can't realistically due to thier severe inferiority) they wouldn't have anyone working and creating and innovating for them, and they would not only have to get off thier butts and do things for themselves, but they would have to take personal responsibility for the condition of thier lives! Of course even then, I am sure they would just wander around all confused and suffering and starving, as we see in Africa, because these "people" cannot do anything for themselves except HATE the people who can!

Auricomous
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 09:58 PM
What a humiliation.

I can't decide if this woman is a brainwashed idiot, or a cold-blooded hypocrite who is doing this to gain "anti-racist" credentials. Either way, it's repulsive.

This can be used for good, though. We can carry the article and photo around like a card, and when any of the blacks b*tch and complain about not having absolutely everything handed to them, we can whip this out and say "Bullsh*t! You have exhausted your slavery guilt, and now you must be held responsible for your own life, actions, and circumstances!"

Auricomous
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 10:03 PM
In my humble opinion, they should gather all these rich, Liberal socialites from throughout the entire North American continent.

They can freely share their guilt (and money) with that crazy Canadian journalist (Amanda Lindhout) whom I mentioned on another thread topic who had been kidnapped and raped then later released (consequently giving birth to her "rape child") and is now returning to Somalia and help the "poor and impoverished Somalians".

Let these rich morons buy a large ship, all jump on board, sail to Somalia and save the Somalians from themselves.

I have always had a belief that Liberals truly suffer from either one or more serious mental disorders.

THIS article and photo now clearly and conclusively proves my belief has been sound and is now fact.

Good riddance to them.

Idiots all.:thumbdown

The problem with liberals in the US I think is the fact that they are probably the most historically, scientifically, and overall academically uneducated people I have seen besides the negros, and it is thier lack of information which allows this emotional manipulation by the media to convince them that they have something to feel bad for. Meanwhile, they almost certainly have absolutely no idea what thier last name means, who thier ancestors are and what they have had to endure over the years, and no pride in thier family, self, or genetic and cultural heritage.
They think they are Prada and Gucci and Dolci and Gabbana and Pilates and whatever other consumer trend they have attached themselves to in order to create a sense of self identity... but they are all being fooled...

Germaid
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 10:24 PM
In Germany we had something similar: 'Our' chancellor Willy Brandt (originally Herbert Frahm, he had to change his name because he was a terrorist during the famed 12 years or Germany) went to german territories now illegally occupied by polish thugs and kneeled in front of their war-symbols. By that shameful act he betrayed the thousands of murdered and tortured germans victims of polish thugs.

So true, Ocko. Whenever I see his kneefall on TV, it makes me cringe, even if it took place long before I even existed. For reasons I cannot grasp this traitor is still one of the most popular German politicians in recent history. If his kneefall (or the one of this woman) is not a disgrace, I don't know what is. :|

Schopenhauer
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Oh lawdy...

Haven't laughed so hard since I don't know when!

TXRog
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 10:30 PM
The problem with liberals in the US I think is the fact that they are probably the most historically, scientifically, and overall academically uneducated people I have seen besides the negros, and it is thier lack of information which allows this emotional manipulation by the media to convince them that they have something to feel bad for. Meanwhile, they almost certainly have absolutely no idea what thier last name means, who thier ancestors are and what they have had to endure over the years, and no pride in thier family, self, or genetic and cultural heritage.
They think they are Prada and Gucci and Dolci and Gabbana and Pilates and whatever other consumer trend they have attached themselves to in order to create a sense of self identity... but they are all being fooled...

I don't disagree with your point here, sister Auricomous; however, I believe it is even more fundamental than this and it's origins are biological, chemical, or environmental as well (either singularly or an admixture of several or all in nature).

As many of my Germanic brothers and sisters know from several of my comments posted here on Skadi, I lived and worked in Hollyweird for 16 years in the entertainment industry (specifically television production) and interacted with devout Liberals on an all too regular basis.

Many of these "enlightened idiots" as I call them, simply did not, would not or could not accept or comprehend cold hard verifiable facts on a given subject if it somehow conflicted with their idealistic view of the world in which they lived. Their perception of reality was simply not based on (simply stated) REALITY.

I find it very interesting that there are psychological terms employed by both psychologists and medical professionals (psychiatrists) to explain such behavior or "mental disconnect" (e.g., in Psychiatry it is defined as a behavior pattern characterized by general aloofness in personal interactions; may include intellectualization, denial, and superficiality) among several others that come to mind (e.g., delusional, living in their own fantasy world of their own self-created reality", etc.). This is exactly how Liberals behave and think (if you can indeed call it "thinking").

I would go so far as to say that anyone who is a devout Liberal simply cannot help themselves and are in fact, "mentally-challenged/impaired" and require serious treatment. In some cases, I don't think there is any sort of treatment that can help them.

I simply do not waste any time trying to engage them in serious discourse because it is in fact a waste of time.

So there you have it.

Auricomous
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 10:52 PM
I don't disagree with your point here, sister Auricomous; however, I believe it is even more fundamental than this and it's origins are biological, chemical, or environmental as well (either singularly or an admixture of several or all in nature).

As many of my Germanic brothers and sisters know from several of my comments posted here on Skadi, I lived and worked in Hollyweird for 16 years in the entertainment industry (specifically television production) and interacted with devout Liberals on an all too regular basis.

Many of these "enlightened idiots" as I call them, simply did not, would not or could not accept or comprehend cold hard verifiable facts on a given subject if it somehow conflicted with their idealistic view of the world in which they lived. Their perception of reality was simply not based on (simply stated) REALITY.

I find it very interesting that there are psychological terms employed by both psychologists and medical professionals (psychiatrists) to explain such behavior or "mental disconnect" (e.g., in Psychiatry it is defined as a behavior pattern characterized by general aloofness in personal interactions; may include intellectualization, denial, and superficiality) among several others that come to mind (e.g., delusional, living in their own fantasy world of their own self-created reality", etc.). This is exactly how Liberals behave and think (if you can indeed call it "thinking").

I would go so far as to say that anyone who is a devout Liberal simply cannot help themselves and are in fact, "mentally-challenged/impaired" and require serious treatment. In some cases, I don't think there is any sort of treatment that can help them.

I simply do not waste any time trying to engage them in serious discourse because it is in fact a waste of time.

So there you have it.

You are quite right! Most of these people have absolutely no interest in intellectual pursuits as such things discredit thier chosen belief system. This is a mass madness epidemic in the US as in my experience I have found that most people have absolutely NO interest in truth, but only pursue truths that verify thier prechosen beliefs and reject ones that refute them!

You are right, it is delusional insanity of such a disgustingly huge scale... I don't know how people can live with themselves being such tools.

TXRog
Monday, August 8th, 2011, 11:31 PM
You are quite right! Most of these people have absolutely no interest in intellectual pursuits as such things discredit thier chosen belief system. This is a mass madness epidemic in the US as in my experience I have found that most people have absolutely NO interest in truth, but only pursue truths that verify thier prechosen beliefs and reject ones that refute them!

You are right, it is delusional insanity of such a disgustingly huge scale... I don't know how people can live with themselves being such tools.

And if I may be permitted to add one more comment to your fine post sister Auricomous...

It is these very same brain-damaged (dead?) individuals that make the US and Americans in general the laughing stock of the world - and dare I say it, even among my Germanic brothers and sisters in Canada, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia and elsewhere.

Let me make it known throughout the world -

NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE SO IGNORANT (STUPID). MANY OF USE DO THINK FOR OURSELVES AND ARE QUITE CAPABLE OF INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, REASON AND OPEN (AND WILLING) TO ACCEPT HISTORICAL FACTS.

Neophyte
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 12:10 AM
It is these very same brain-damaged (dead?) that make the US and Americans in general the laughing stock of the world - and dare I say it, even among my Germanic brothers and sisters in Canada, Europe, Scandinavia, Australia and elsewhere.

Oh, don't worry about that, we are too busy with our own to really notice yours. :(

Atali
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 12:17 AM
i just barfed in my mouth a little bit :thumbdown

Fiona
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 12:27 AM
look at her age guys. This bs will die with her. It'll be a terrible world by then but that's the wait we've got.

Van Wellenkamp
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 01:00 AM
One can only hope. She probably has a Che shirt in her closet also.

Goomer
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Eh. The story is a little melodramatic perhaps..but I'm touched by the woman's sincerity. The man hugged her at the end, and for me, I can think of nothing negative to say about it. Her knees are going to be sore though from kneeling on the asphalt. Ouch!

Neophyte
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 02:19 AM
It is seldom that you see the Christian structure of anti-racism so clearly. You could reason in metaphors, archetypes or in terms of social institutions based on expectations and values etc. etc. but the fact remains that what we see here follows the lines of Christianity.

Mistreatment of the Other is the Original Sin, even if you yourself never did anything of the sort just by being born White you are as guilty as anyone else. Our racist attitudes is the evil weakness of the flesh that drives us to sin against God, which would be Humanity both as a collective and as an ideal. And it is by renouncing our evil selves and by accepting the Black Man (or the Jew, note how interchangeable they are here) as our Saviour that we attain salvation. It is through the forgiveness of the Black Man, who has suffered by our sins, and our love for him that we evil White people will be able to reunite with Humanity.

So for that kneeling church lady that Black Man is the second coming of the Christ.

Fiona
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 05:05 AM
This Lady probably lives in a nice area, in a house that she(or her ex-husband) paid off and owns. She's had a nice life in a good era. Her children and grandchildren are faced with a grim future that she could never even comprehend. It's them she should be apologizing to.

norseking
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 06:08 AM
I find this ridiculous. This all for something that happened hundreds of years ago and have no direct effect on anyone today. The slavs were inslaved by the Mongols (The Mamluks) for far longer and they don't seek compensation.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 06:10 AM
I hate her. What a hypocrite she must be, if she doesn't lay with a black man at night.

norseking
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I hate her. What a hypocrite she must be, if she doesn't lay with a black man at night.

hate is a strong word.

Ocko
Thursday, August 11th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Her fetish is a bid odd but if she wants to be slave to a n*gg so let it be.
A porn side for her fetish should be in existence.

I just wander how she escaped that straight jacket. Maybe she can give a performance or so.

runder
Thursday, August 11th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Look how old she is. She's a baby boomer. They tend to have big time white guilt complexes because they still buy into the lies they were taught during their youth. However, as time passes and multiculturalism and "diversity" proves to be ever more flawed and anti-white, and as white people become ever more embattled, the old white guilt will start to fade. I'm in my late 20s. I have confidence that my grandchildren's generation, for whom WW2 and the Nazis will be ancient history and who will almost certainly see the rotten fruits of white guilt and multiculturalism, will be white guilt free and ready to defend themselves.

We just need to make sure that there is still a home for our grandchildren.