PDA

View Full Version : How to Expose Moles?

Coureur de Bois
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 02:48 AM
Are there any sites out there for exposing moles who infiltrate preservationalist movements?

Thanks in advance.

CdB

Schopenhauer
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM
I doubt most tech savvy moles would risk exposing their IPs by using their own PCs. Not when they can use a PC at a library or an internet cafe.

Coureur de Bois
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:02 AM
I doubt most tech savvy moles would risk exposing their IPs by using their own PCs. Not when they can use a PC at a library or an internet cafe.

You'd be surprised.

Gardisten
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:23 AM
Being from Canada you should be familiar with Richard Warman.

You'd be surprised.

Coureur de Bois
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:38 AM
Being from Canada you should be familiar with Richard Warman.

Yes. And that other guy who used some girl's unsecured WiFi? Or was that Warman too?

Gardisten
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:48 AM
It was somebody from the CHRC.

Coureur de Bois
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:52 AM
It was somebody from the CHRC.

Ah yeah. Sorry I thought that was downright hilarious. Viking unsecured WiFis is such a juvenile thing to do. :lol:

I kind of feel sorry for the owner of the network, though, since her name ended up all over the news for something she wasn't even involved in nor ever had the intention of being involved in it, but she should have secured it.

Oslaf
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 04:27 AM
How hard could it be? Make X amount of posts and lurk.

Magni
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
I think they are talking about actual infiltrators rather than just information gatherers.

Schopenhauer
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 04:39 AM
I think they are talking about actual infiltrators rather than just information gatherers.

Well I guess that's the point of being an infiltrator, the gathering of information, especially RL stuff.

Coureur de Bois
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
Well I guess that's the point of being an infiltrator, the gathering of information, especially RL stuff.

The person I'm thinking of collects pictures of people, but also tries to discredit preservationism by pretending to be one and dividing people.

Schopenhauer
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
The person I'm thinking of collects pictures of people, but also tries to discredit preservationism by pretending to be one and dividing people.

If what you say about this person is true, then their actions will become apparent soon enough and the word will get around and soon they'll be gone.

Th problem is people post too much private info too freely. By doing so, they make a moles work that much easier.

A little OPSEC goes a long way.

Wulfram
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
The problem is people post too much private info too freely. By doing so, they make a moles work that much easier.

Like I have said many times in the past they probably want people to think there is no way for their exact addresses or identities to be obtained. They want people to live under the delusion that internet=anonymity.

It would be easier and more advantageous for them to track us down at Skadi, since our numbers are small and our preservationist opinions refined. Unlike at Stormfront, where the numbers are large and the average opinion is of the 'White Power!" variety. I would think they would have a greater interest in our forum precisely because we express ourselves so much better. The last thing they want is for our movement to make any sense to people who are seeking alternative opinions to follow. It would not surprise me if they closed Skadi down one day but allowed Stormfront to remain active, just to perpetuate the myth that "White" preservation is exclusively preached by stereotypes.

But you are correct. I have even seen people here give up their names, the location of where they work, which bands they sing/play for, etc. You'd think they would understand that the anti-racist laws in Germany and Austria will eventually make its way everywhere. They are probably using Skadi to compile evidence in the meantime.

What I am concerned about more than anything is those who post their images here. Sure, those in authority probably know who each of us are anyway. But, what happens if a crazed antifa mole spots one of us on the street and remembers their face? That person has the option to either snitch or even physically attack you, since the leftist element has proven itself to be quite violent of late. Maybe they would even resort to blackmailing you if you happen to have an important job or you do not wish for your family to know.

Schopenhauer
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 05:02 PM
@Ronan: If someone comes here for the express purpose of trolling, then they'll be exposed very, very quickly.

One way to weed out the lurkers might be to make sections of the forum only visible to people who've posted a certain number of worthwhile posts, not just stuff like "Omg" or "Lulz."

I'm sure Skadi, and every other such site, has its share of moles and govt spies, but guess what, no one here is advocating anything illegal, so let them lurk all they want.

Personally speaking, being a govt spy assigned to lurk here must be one of the most boring jobs in the world.

Gardisten
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 08:34 PM
Seems to be that sometimes trolls and moles simply can't resist giving subtle clues through their choice of username and avatar. Can't help but wonder when someone chooses the username of a famous German who believed in the equality of the races. Another revealing indication of a possible unscrupulous agenda would be arguments made about the relationship between Jews and Germanic preservation. It seems that there are three or four members who are intent on poo-pooing any discussion on this fundamental topic.