PDA

View Full Version : Mob of 40 Black Teens Ransack Store

Gardisten
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
OTTAWA - A Quickie store manager is warning others to watch out after a gang of 40 or more feisty youths raided and ransacked his store late at night.

Muhammad Ajmal said his west end store at 255 Parkdale Ave. lost about $800 in the incident, which happened minutes before midnight July 16.

"It's not a minor thing. If you look into the seriousness of the crime, 43 people having one common objective, that shows what teenagers we might have," said Ajmal.

"The other store owners should know what's going on."

Three customers were in the store at the time.

The clerk, who is in his 60s was terrified when the mob entered, said Ajmal.

The incident was also caught on surveillance video, which was posted to Youtube by Ajmal's son asking anyone who recognized the culprits to call police.

The video was quickly removed Friday after Quickie management caught wind of the effort.

The video clearly shows a swarm of people filing into the store at the corner of Parkdale and Scott St., knocking over chips, magazines and drinks.

They can also be seen stealing items before stampeding out of the store.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2011/07/30/video-shows-mob-stampeding-through-store

Hilderinc
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
I'm surprised blacks don't do this more often.

Here's the video.
CKPGDilMz1E

Did anyone find it funny how the immigrants are now complaining about the immigrants?

Schopenhauer
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
I swore I spotted a wigger or two! :D

Gardisten
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Your point being?

I swore I spotted a wigger or two! :D

Oslaf
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Those damn "youths"...

Wulfram
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 07:15 PM
One day, coming to a home near you. :( I guess they reasoned that the cops can't arrest all of them.

You'd think they would figure out that if they did this at a bank they would have just as much success.
It would not surprise me if they eventually did.

Schopenhauer
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 09:36 PM
One day, coming to a home near you. :( I guess they reasoned that the cops can't arrest all of them.

You'd think they would figure out that if they did this at a bank they would have just as much success.
It would not surprise me if they eventually did.

I think stealing cans of soda and packs of Twinkies are about as criminally ambitious as these retards are going to get.

Meritocrat
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:18 AM
I'm surprised blacks don't do this more often.

Trust me, they do it plenty around the Milwaukee area.

Gardisten
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 05:22 AM
Robert Gater of Gater Investigations was surprised to hear of the initial July 16 theft when about 40 youths looted the Quickie convenience store.

"They're big in the States," Gater said. "Usually at Gap stores and places like that."

He said in most cases 10-15 people come in, grab arm-loads of merchandise and quickly leave -- scattering as they go, making it more difficult to pick them out of nearby shopping crowds.

"It's all about shock and awe," he said. "Before you get a chance to respond, they're already out. It's not common in Canada and I've never heard of it happening in Ottawa before."

What troubles Gater is the choice of store robbed in Ottawa. The more than three-dozen thieves only made off with about $800 worth of merchandise.

"It doesn't matter if you steal a can of Coke and a Maxim magazine, or an handful of jeans the penalty is the same. I don't see the appeal of hitting the Quickie, except that this might be a trial run for something bigger. They might just be perfecting their technique to take it up a notch or two."

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/31/flashrobberies-by-youths-troubling

norseking
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 06:14 AM
I actually find this kind of funny. They obviously weren't trying to make much profit between all 40+ of them. It was some sort of rush or dare they were probably doing.

OnePercent
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 06:39 AM
This sounds eerily similar to those New Black Panther organized "flash mobs" that were going on in the midwest US last month:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=142797

Marielise
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 02:55 PM
Saw that on the news yesterday. I was appalled! But not surprised at all to see black teens were involved. No wonder some stores allow only 1-2 teenagers at a time. Can't you buy your own f*cking sh*t like any normal decent human beings? Nope, blacks do whatever they want and let's not judge them publicly because that we'd be called racism.

Mööv
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
I actually find this kind of funny. They obviously weren't trying to make much profit between all 40+ of them. It was some sort of rush or dare they were probably doing.

No it´s a very efficient way of obtaining food without having to work. Nobody will try to stop the mob - everybody would just remain in shock.

Is there any working video of this? The one posted earlier has been removed.

Gardisten
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011, 08:17 PM
The video accompanying the Winnipeg Sun article is still there.

norseking
Thursday, August 4th, 2011, 01:57 AM
No it´s a very efficient way of obtaining food without having to work. Nobody will try to stop the mob - everybody would just remain in shock.

Is there any working video of this? The one posted earlier has been removed.

This form of robbery is actually common as a "trend" form of crime. People flash mob stores and run away to prove that they can get away with it.

Naglfari
Thursday, August 4th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Be glad they only took some stuff and didn't attack anyone.
http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2011/08/03/philly-bigger-problems-flash-mobs/

Mööv
Thursday, August 4th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Be glad they only took some stuff and didn't attack anyone.
http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2011/08/03/philly-bigger-problems-flash-mobs/

Well that´s disturbing. Hope it doesn´t become a part of todays deranged pop culture. But something tells me it will.

Kuzik
Thursday, August 4th, 2011, 08:41 AM
A lot of the flash mobs are racially driven.