PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Cruelty at Massive Abattoir

celticviking
Friday, July 29th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Appalling cruelty, including cigarettes being stubbed out on the faces of pigs, has been revealed in secret filming inside a slaughterhouse.

The footage of pigs being burned, punched and smacked across the head with sharp paddles was captured by animal welfare campaigners.

They reveal the shocking truth of the casual brutality inside one of the country’s biggest abattoirs
Despite the clear evidence, the Government, through the Food Standards Agency, has refused to prosecute those involved.
The decision has been condemned by Animal Aid, which carried out the secret filming. It says it is evidence that ministers are putting the commercial interests of the meat industry above welfare.

Read more here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020151/Abattoir-staffs-shocking-animal-cruelty-filmed-WONT-prosecuted.html

Elessar
Friday, July 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM
“A 'civilization' that makes such a ridiculous fuss about alleged 'war crimes' - acts of violence against the actual or potential enemies of one's cause - and tolerates slaughterhouses and vivisection laboratories, and circuses and the fur industry (infliction of pain upon creatures that can never be for or against any cause), does not deserve to live.”-Savitiri Devi

Disgusting creatures these slaughterhouse workers are.
'It's okay, they don't have feelings or souls hurr durr"

Again, it's a matter of karma in the Western world. We claim to be such ensigns of 'civilization' across the world when we tolerate such mutilation and extermination of sentient beings, it's straight out of a Cannibal Corpse song.

Germaid
Friday, July 29th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I'm not going to watch the video, I once saw one of a racoon being skinned alive, a big mistake and very hard to forget. So I'll do without the vid.

Slaughterhouses and sadistic jerks are always a bad combination. Maybe someone should stub a fag in their faces and kick in their teeth to teach them a lesson? Their lack of empathy is appalling. I hope they find a way to fire them.

I hate animal cruelty. If humans are killed or tortured, I don't really give a damn, but stuff like this makes my blood boil. And this is only the tip of the iceberg accidentially caught on tape, I don't want to know how common it really is.

Balders gate
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM
I am very sensitive when it comes to animals for some reason I have never hunted deer or anything, my other brother does not but my third does hunt. I cried one time when visited an animal shelter,just the sound of cats and dogs barking and meowing there I could not take it, I had to leave. Also the sound of young children screaming from having fun at fairs, and amusement parks bothers me. That is one of my secrets I never tell anyone. I have pulled over on the side of roads to help birds,squirrels who were injured from cars. I take them to a wildlife center that is about 15 miles away. Also one morning I helped someone round up there horses when they got out of there pastures and were on side of road. That just the way I am. I would not make a very good mountain man in the rockies during the 1800's. But yet I watch hockey and football and other violent things and have seen some brutal hockey games as a kid with my own eyes. I love the competition of sports even if leads to violent matters.