PDA

View Full Version : African Immigrant Shoots 3 White Women, One Fatal

Ocko
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 03:49 PM
http://cofcc.org/2011/07/media-censoring-black-on-white-slaughter/source

Media censoring black on white shooting spree.

CONFIRMED! All victims were white females. Spree killer targeted only whites. “Mainstream” media still censoring photos of the victims. Imagine if the races were reversed. The media would be screaming that it was racially motivated.

More and more, we see murder stories where pictures and descriptions of BOTH victim and perp are censored. We have talked a lot about the media censoring black crime. Bosses for the Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, New York Times, and the tv show COPS have all publicly admitted to censoring black crime.

However a new trend also seems to be emerging. When a black perpetrator murders a white person, especially a female victim, pictures and/or descriptions of the victim are also censored.

Right now, there is a big story story in Atlanta about the ambush/murder of Brittney Watts. While much information has been given out about the victim’s academic and sports background, there are no pictures or descriptions of her. The Atlanta Journal Constitution even references two different online sites as the source of their information on her. Both sites contain her picture. Why did the AJC list her hobbies, but not show her picture? Is it because the “mainstream” media is doing everything they can to hide black on white crimes from the public?

The victim, Brittney Watts, was one of three female victims. However she was the one shot fatally. The perpetrator is believed to have hidden in a parking garage and open fire on random female victims.

The media could not easily censor the race of the perpetrator since he has an obvious African name. However, the “mainstream” media seems to be going way out of it’s way to censor any pictures of the victims. Especially when the murder victim has photos of herself readily available online.

ozhammer
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 04:20 PM

You mentioned Gated Communities of White Americans I think this is the best approach

This is nothing short of Genocide

hyidi
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 04:31 PM
African Immigrants??? So America let in killers from Africa that were born and breed in a third world towns and all they know is how to kill! Oh My God! What the hell are we doing? When will our men protect us???

ozhammer
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM

I have held the opinion now obviously stronger that the Media are just controlled and played on every channel 100% - It seems this is true

But its obvious they want anarchy and chaos

The only solution is to solidify and strengthen our communities
Everyone should be armed and on the watchout

ozhammer
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 04:40 PM
African Immigrants??? So America let in killers from Africa that were born and breed in a third world towns and all they know is how to kill! Oh My God! What the hell are we doing? When will our men protect us???

I will protect you;)

However I have suggested men and women in these areas form Vigilante or Civilian Action Militia Groups to protect and deal with these scum
It is quite obvious that legal or community proceedings dont work so where that fails the people have the right to bear arms against all protection