PDA

View Full Version : Britain 'n' Germany!

hyidi
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:43 PM
I would like to know how much cultural experiences I would get from visiting these two countries!

Multiculturalism is the key word I am talking about here! I wish not to experience this when I arrive in this countries (wishful thinking)

I know Britain is the worst out of all European countries when it comes to be flooded by non-white migrants (mainly Pakistan and Indians and Africans)!

I know that Germany is flooded by loads Turkish that hold marches and hoist there Turkish flags up every where,in traditional clothes wear.

Do you think (as a visitor on her first over seas trip) would I enjoy you're two countries?

I am looking so forward to my trip but now and again I start to think about multiculturalism and it gets me down a bit!

and to whom as visited these two countries as visitors,was it good experiences?

and to whom as visited these two countries before multiculturalism and revisited these two countries after multiculturalism was introduced,was there big differences in cultural experiences in these two countries?

I want to talk about these two countries and to see if I would be meeting real English and German folks (expressly in pubs and clubs) :D

One of my favorite destination would be Southampton England! where the Titanic was laid up before her first and last voyage! I do hope that has not been effected by multicultural! I would be so unhappy if it was! :(

But I can't wait to stand on you're lands,waving my Aussie flag! can't wait for that! :D

Wræcca
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I'm afraid to say that Southampton is a bit of a dump, but i would recommend visiting nearby Winchester (the capital city of Wessex) and the New Forest.

Other places that I would recommend are Cornwall, Exmoor, Cotswolds, Peak District, North York Moors and the Lake District.

Newcastle is probably the best place to go clubbing, although, being relatively close to the Scottish Border it does attract quite a few chavs :P

AVOID LANDAN, LEICESTER, BRADFORD, BIRMINGHAM AT ALL COSTS!!!!

dark mind
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I would advise you to visit the city Bamberg in the Bavarian district Oberfranken, a lot of good breweries (in case you like beer) and good food (quite cheap also)

there are other interest towns and places in the near area, e.g. Kulmbach and Bayreuth (Wagner Festspielhaus)

there is very little foreign (i.e. Turk/Arab) population; on the other hand there are many tourists and US Military, so the chance to meet someone English speaking is quite good, you can count this either as disadvantage or advantage; what I want to say is, you will not be alone there, as a tourist

other towns e.g., such as Heidelberg which are popular by tourists as well have a high foreign population, this equally applies to Berlin or Munich e.g.

hyidi
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I'm afraid to say that Southampton is a bit of a dump, but i would recommend visiting nearby Winchester (the capital city of Wessex) and the New Forest.Ok,Thanks these cities I MUST VISIT. SH is multicultural or just a dump?

Other places that I would recommend are Cornwall, Exmoor, Cotswolds, Peak District, North York Moors and the Lake District. Thank you.

Newcastle is probably the best place to go clubbing, although, being relatively close to the Scottish Border it does attract quite a few chavs :POH boy, fun with British Isle men! :D may I ask,what is a chav? a white man?

AVOID LANDAN, LEICESTER, BRADFORD, BIRMINGHAM AT ALL COSTS!!!!
Multicultural crime zone! Thanks for warning me!

hyidi
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I would advise you to visit the city Bamberg in the Bavarian district Oberfranken, a lot of good breweries (in case you like beer) and good food (quite cheap also)

there are other interest towns and places in the near area, e.g. Kulmbach and Bayreuth (Wagner Festspielhaus)Thank you,this sounds good.

there is very little foreign (i.e. Turk/Arab) population; on the other hand there are many tourists and US Military, so the chance to meet someone English speaking is quite good, you can count this either as disadvantage or advantage; what I want to say is, you will not be alone there, as a tourist

Is there places in Germany where I would be only surrounded by Germans? :
and where there is least terrorists? cause this means I would be very rare and very popular to Germans cause of my foreign accent.

Dother towns e.g., such as Heidelberg which are popular by tourists as well have a high foreign population, this equally applies to Berlin or Munich e.g.
Not good. Berlin and Munich I would like to visit but so many foreign,I might visit,I am not to sure as yet. Thanks for warning me.

Berrocscir
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:33 PM
The South West is where it's at! Avoid cities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

velvet
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 05:22 PM
and where there is least terrorists? cause this means I would be very rare and very popular to Germans cause of my foreign accent.

As Berroscir said, avoid the cities, this is as much true here as it is there. The smaller the city / town, the less likely to bump into "masses" of foreigners.

This is changing rapidly though, my home town, that usually was *fairly* German, lately got flooded with blacks. There are refugees all over the place, in addition to the common Turks, Greeks, Spanish and Italians. Being at the fringe/outside the big industry cities, it never saw much influx before, now it's hell to walk the center of my pretty "rural" (far away from the real city center) district.

Apropos industry, avoid the Ruhrpott (Mining Industry; Duisburg, Dortmund, Bochum etc), there are cities with 60%+ foreigners, because they were the cities where the Turks and Italians were dumped in the 60s with the "guest" workers programme.

If you want to meet Germans in clubs, avoid the big "party clubs", they are full of arrogant Turks and Italians who play playboy and behave accordingly. Here too counts, the more "fringe" (stylewise) a club is, the likelier it is more or less German.

The former East German territory might prove mostly German too, although the only 'interesting' (tourist-wise) cities are Leipzig (Völkerschlacht Memorial), Dresden and Brandenburg/Potsdam with beautiful old Prussian architecture (Sanssouci etc) - and unfortunately also flooded with aliens.

Back into the west, you may find the Externsteine interesting and the Hermann Memorial (German founding myth), the Wewelsburg when you're into the NS history (impressive building either way), the Wine Street along the Mosel river, and Germany can also offer several hundred beer brands, often family brewed and only locally distributed, many can be visited.

But it may also depend on what you want to see and do here, how much time you have etc :)

To the language thing, many people here simply do not speak English, the popularity due to foreign accent might turn out to be a streaky thing and can include everything from funny talking with hands to outright hostility (specially in the Eastern regions), so dont count too much on your "exotic bonus" and use the flight time (better the weeks before) to learn some basic German ;)

dark mind
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 06:11 PM

I guess you meant tourists? :D

it aren't that many tourists at all, in some restaurants in Bamberg you will only meet Germans, but in town you will see/hear English speakers, it is not that there are Japanese people in every corner.

If you go to a restaurant outside the town the chance is high that you meet only locals and among this locals there are hardly any foreigners, however the locals are said to be not very outgoing and might appear a little "rude" at the first glance

I used to live in the area for a while, if you decide to go there I could give you some tips.

Hesse
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM
If you want a TRUE BLUE, real authentic German cultural experience, visit the Bavarian countryside, and AVOID THE BIG TOWNS. Big towns are what someone here termed "dirt magnets", meaning that they attract substantial ammounts of immigrants and likely to have multiculture inflatrating them.

I would also avoid Koeln, 17.2 percent of Koeln's population is non-German and the majority of these are Turkish :-O

The countryside and low populated areas outside the cities remain European and true to their culture for the most part and ethnically pure. ;)

Thusnelda
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Is there places in Germany where I would be only surrounded by Germans?
Sure, almost completely Eastern Germany (save for the largest town, Berlin) is free of any significant population of foreigners. Also the smaller towns and the rural countryside of Bavaria, especially the more remote Eastern Bavaria, are as good as free from any immigrants. :)

Just avoid the westernmost parts of Germany (all cities who´re resting at the Rhine river) because they´re polluted by high rates of foreigners. As velvet said, this counts first and foremost for the "Ruhrgebiet" (Duisburg, Bochum, Köln (Cologne), Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen, Recklinghausen, etc.) but also some large towns in Baden-Württemberg are infected, like Stuttgart and Mannheim. :|

German cities who´re worth a visit (for the architecture, people and culture) and where the ratio of immigrants is quite low are: Passau, Regensburg, Bamberg, Dresden, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Wismar, Flensburg or Coburg.

Zauberlehrling
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 07:34 PM
In Germany the key is to visit upper class regions, to eat in upper class restaurants and to go to upper class clubs(some have anti-immigrant doormans)

the upper class is still german, because only a few foreigner have money and there is a lot of hidden anti-immigrant thinking

Edie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Newcastle is probably the best place to go clubbing, although, being relatively close to the Scottish Border it does attract quite a few chavs :P

Are you implying that all the chavs in Newcastle come from Scotland?

http://www.cherylcolepics.com/cherylcolepics/wp-content/gallery/random/Cheryl_Twedy_Ashley_Cole_015-748766.jpg

I think not. :P

hyidi
Monday, July 18th, 2011, 02:53 AM
In Germany the key is to visit upper class regions, to eat in upper class restaurants and to go to upper class clubs(some have anti-immigrant doormans)

the upper class is still german, because only a few foreigner have money and there is a lot of hidden anti-immigrant thinking

Would this also be the same for Britain?

I am not gong as a pack packer,so I could manage a higher class vacation.

Thanks every one,I read all comments. It sure help lot.

BritishLad
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, 10:30 AM
OH boy, fun with British Isle men! :D may I ask,what is a chav? a white man?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4JWtIEhnGLY/SdYmwNsCdjI/AAAAAAAAAA8/wbo7iKcI68c/S1600-R/chav2.jpg

They were tracksuits and all this "Burberry" cobblers they end every sentence with "mate" and say stuff like "weeny" whatever the hell that means

Other than the chavs and the smeggin immigrants yoo should have a good time cousin

hyidi
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM
So Chavs are whites that act like Negro's? Are chavs English?

JosephSmith
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
So Chavs are whites that act like Negro's? Are chavs English?
well, yes, just Lumpen Proletariats.
But they are more associated with Northern England and Scotland (although in Scotland they are called "neds"). That's not to say most live there, it's just if you ever see white chavs on TV they will probably speak with a Geordie or Mancunian accent.

hyidi
Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, 04:37 PM
well, yes, just Lumpen Proletariats.
But they are more associated with Northern England and Scotland (although in Scotland they are called "neds")

All news to me! Never knew how many types of English is out,lol.

Bodice Ritter
Sunday, July 31st, 2011, 09:48 PM
Personally, I highly recommend Eisenach and the surrounding region.

http://www.eisenach.de/english.3288.0.html

Gall-Gaidheal
Friday, August 5th, 2011, 07:29 AM
All news to me! Never knew how many types of English is out,lol.

HAve you ever meet Stanley before? I reccommend you keep away from these types of men. They are sometimes no better than immigrants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fA_5IcoGJU

hodekin
Monday, July 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM
To be perfectly honest with you Heidi, almost anywhere you travel to in Britain will be affected by multicult!

There are of course smaller provincial towns and villages where the multicult experience will be lesser or even non existent compared to the larger metropolitan areas, but baring in mind that Britain is such a closely packed and populated land mass, it means that ten minutes down the road from a 'white only area' you are almost guaranteed to spot a few black or brown faces!

I think it will be impossible for you to visit Britain and have a 'Multicult Free' experience. From the moment you land at any airport you will see what you are walking into!

Be careful what you say when you speak to strangers! The Multicult brainwashing is all too obvious...however in pubs and clubs (due to alcohol) people will generally loosen up, and then you are likely to hear what they 'really' think!

If you are planning on coming to East Anglia, let me know....I live close to Cambridge, and although not exclusively 'white' it is still a beautiful place to visit!

Hodekin

hyidi
Monday, July 2nd, 2012, 10:53 AM
I think it will be impossible for you to visit Britain and have a 'Multicult Free' experience. From the moment you land at any airport you will see what you are walking into!

Not only Multiculturalism kills nations, race and culture, it also kills the enjoyment of traveling overseas. Sometimes I wonder, if it is worth forking out thousands to visited a country when that country would just look like my own suburb---Multiracial multicultural. European countries and Britain would just basically look like my suburb,were all the same. :(

Edit- I did had plan to be in Britain and Europe by April 2012 but I lost my job over a year ago. I did had saved over $1700 for my trip. I would had been in Britain and Europe right now, If I did not lose my job. disappointments happen, just were not too be.