PDA

View Full Version : Four Women Catch Shoplifter

Sybren
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Translated from Dutch:

Four women catch shoplifter

LEEUWARDEN (capital of Friesland) - Thursday afternoon four shop assistants from the Leeuwarder Schrans (shopping street) overpowered a thief and turned him over to the police.

The 43 year old 'Leeuwarder' stole a pair of pants at Shoeby Fashion and a watermelon at Doldersum fruit and vegetable shop.

The ladies went in pursuit and were able to catch the man in a shop. While they waited for the police, the thief panicked and tried to get away.

He pushed a woman over a bicycle. The other three locked the shopdoors.
source (http://www.lc.nl/friesland/regio/article13815003.ece/Vier-vrouwen-pakken-winkeldief?tabPane=Comments#commentsList )

:thumbup Is it me, or are these kinds of actions more common nowadays? All respect for these women!

And i don't think a picture of the perpetrator is necessary in this case ;)

Wychaert
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Nice,
It reminds me of a similiar article a few years ago.
Two supermarked assistants chased a homeless junkie and worked him on the ground with force. After they hand him to the coppers, the two assistans where sued later by the thief.

When Prince Bernhard read the story in the news paper, he went furious and order the courthouse to let them go. He called them hero's:thumbup

EQ Fighter
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Translated from Dutch:

source (http://www.lc.nl/friesland/regio/article13815003.ece/Vier-vrouwen-pakken-winkeldief?tabPane=Comments#commentsList )

:thumbup Is it me, or are these kinds of actions more common nowadays? All respect for these women!

And i don't think a picture of the perpetrator is necessary in this case ;)

LOL!
Pants and a Watermelon
Then gets beat down by four chicks in a department store.

Well I guess graduating to stealing a Lamborghini is not going to happen with this one :D

Hesse
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 12:22 AM
The 43 year old 'Leeuwarder' stole a pair of pants at Shoeby Fashion and a watermelon at Doldersum fruit and vegetable shop.

I don't know what he looks like, but I bet he was probably a african, I wouldn't be surprised.

Stealing a watermelon sounds like something a african would do.

Magni
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 07:02 AM
This thread gave me a good laugh. I imagine some nignog running down the street with a stolen watermelon. :D

EQ Fighter
Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM
This thread gave me a good laugh. I imagine some nignog running down the street with a stolen watermelon. :D

Would have to be.
What kind of idiot steals a watermelon anyway. :D