PDA

View Full Version : Tribe Meets White Man for the First Time

celticviking
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 12:45 PM
on Papua New Guinea meets white man for the first time. Filmed in 1976

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=305_1308772777

Thusnelda
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I think they should let the unknown tribe alone. They do well enough without "the rest of the world" as they´re still alive after millenniums and centuries with no foreign contact.

Longbeard
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 01:38 PM
very interesting video! thanks!

Autosomal Viking
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 11:44 PM
This video was posted two days ago. It has the potential to give perspective on ourselves in our own cultural and political environment. To these tribespeople, men are men, women are women, they are their tribe, and the visitors are the outsiders. It seems a lot more sane than the social manipulation that is a part of our modern society.

oyLvdm1JXsg

Longbeard
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 11:51 PM
holy deja vu.. there's been a glitch in the matrix :D

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=142235
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=1098872

celticviking has first

anyway, this is probably dangerous to contact these tribes, mostly for their health. these people aren't used to modern diseases so they could literally be wiped out. not to mention the mental diseases these people bring...

I'm also noticing the possible source for lots of indigenous mythology from encounters like this.

Elessar
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 11:57 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4387807937_089ec76a4a.jpg
All over again.

This is truly fascinating stuff here. For some reason I wish I could be the one was among the first to greet them, as an ambassador of the tribe of Europa :D.
Although, it would probably be pretty nerve racking, not knowing how the wildmen would react.

It seems a lot more sane than the social manipulation that is a part of our modern society.
Yes and no. There's a reason these savages are still in the dark ages and it's precisely because of the way their social system is structured. Extreme xenophobia has the potential to be detrimental to a culture.

celticviking
Saturday, June 25th, 2011, 04:21 AM
I think they should let the unknown tribe alone. They do well enough without "the rest of the world" as they´re still alive after millenniums and centuries with no foreign contact.

I agree but this is what things must have been like in NEw Zealand,Australia,USA,Canada,Finland and South Africa.

Wulfram
Saturday, June 25th, 2011, 07:44 PM
"Tribe meets WHITE MAN for the first time."
:lol

It's as if they are saying:

"Don't be surprised if these poor people are dead within a year. After all, they are meeting the WHITE MAN".

They cannot bring themselves to say "Tribe meets civilized man for the first time", because it would imply that the tribe is savage and immediately be interpreted as racist by the media. It also implies that we Whites are an advanced/superior "race", which is what they DON'T want people to think, least of all Whites.

If something does indeed happen to them then the leftists can pull this article back up and boast that they were right.
Naturally they will do this without bothering to acknowledge that the only people who can protect or hurt the tribe is the non-White Papua New Guinea government itself.

Edgard
Saturday, June 25th, 2011, 08:08 PM
on Papua New Guinea meets white man for the first time. Filmed in 1976

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=305_1308772777

This is how it should be. We are like gods to them. Familiarity breeds contempt and the fault of the white man was to have prolonged close contact with people like that. We should be viewed from afar as if we were gods. And as gods any transgression against us should be punished.
Its sad that we tried to civilise the world, we should have had more limited contact with primitive peoples. I am not referring to India or China where they had established civilisations who we could interact with but Africa and the jungles of south America should have been left that way and any action we took to gain resources should have only been seen from a distance by natives even if we had to sacre them off. Now they live with us :thumbdown

Turin son of Hurin
Sunday, June 26th, 2011, 04:36 AM
on racial terms its the best thing that ever happened to them. They live on australian welfare and their population is out of control. They are poised to start colonizing our countries now.

svartleby
Tuesday, December 13th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Yes and no. There's a reason these savages are still in the dark ages and it's precisely because of the way their social system is structured. Extreme xenophobia has the potential to be detrimental to a culture.

I have to disagree here, however wonderful our Germanic heritage may be, the bulk of what decides technology and power as we conceive it is social construction, technological competition, and available resources.

The European powers rose to dominance by virtue of their technology, which only really developed later in their history because principalities that were not innovative were conquered. The same was true of the Ottomans and the Chinese before them, but their centralized governments and lack of internal strife stifled technological development while the opposite was happening with our ancestors.

And for anyone who'd like to throw around the word savage like its a bad thing, that's exactly what we Germanics were to the decadent empires and religions that tried to conquer us. That, in light of our history, we'd use the term derogatorily might say bad things about what has become of our people.:thumbup