PDA

View Full Version : We Should Be Able to Celebrate Our Germanic Culture

Albie
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 12:09 AM
I was going through the list of online magazines to see what they had to offer and I noticed one People magazine cover celebrating Hispanic culture. The cover reads, "Los 50mas Bellos." How come other cultures can be out in the open and celebrate their race and culture via media, but we can't as a Germanic group. If we celebrated our white culture we would be looked upon as being racist unless it's an individual country doing that. I don't think that's fair. What do you think about this?

Albie

Æmeric
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 04:28 AM
No it is not fair, Whites are expected to inclusionary, particularly Germanic-Nordish Whites. Though with all the variety on the web there must be an online magazine that caters to Germanics, even if it doesn't advertise as such.

hyidi
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I had seen lately,that there is more and more black models on advertising posters on the streets! :thumbdown

What ever happen to our European models?

Goomer
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 05:47 AM
All groups deserve equal time. It's human nature to be interested in your heritage....and should thus be recognized as such. If that is not happening.....we should work toward the goal of it happening in the future.

Hesse
Friday, June 24th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Title of thread: We Should Be Able to Celebrate Our Germanic Culture

Of course we should it's our given right.

How come other cultures can be out in the open and celebrate their race and culture via media, but we can't as a Germanic group.
Albie

That's because the media pushes has a secret jew orchestrated agenda against whites.

I don't think that's fair. What do you think about this?

You are correct that it's not fair. There's nothing fair or even tolerant about it. It's bloody racism and a hate crime. :thumbdown

Memo to you PC leftists out there: Intolerance of Germanic culture isn't really tolerance at all.

Albie
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 07:55 PM
No it is not fair, Whites are expected to inclusionary, particularly Germanic-Nordish Whites. Though with all the variety on the web there must be an online magazine that caters to Germanics, even if it doesn't advertise as such.

I agree with you on this.

I had seen lately,that there is more and more black models on advertising posters on the streets! :thumbdown

What ever happen to our European models?

Maybe they still have Europeans in the Italian fashion show. Maybe I'm wrong.

All groups deserve equal time. It's human nature to be interested in your heritage....and should thus be recognized as such. If that is not happening.....we should work toward the goal of it happening in the future.

There are a lot of other ethnic groups interested in saving their race and culture. It seems like a small group of Germanics, in the U.S.A., are interested in preserving their heritage compared to a larger number in Europe.

Title of thread: We Should Be Able to Celebrate Our Germanic Culture

Of course we should it's our given right.

That's because the media pushes has a secret jew orchestrated agenda against whites.

You are correct that it's not fair. There's nothing fair or even tolerant about it. It's bloody racism and a hate crime. :thumbdown

Memo to you PC leftists out there: Intolerance of Germanic culture isn't really tolerance at all.

Thank you for your feedback and opinion on this. I understand what you mean.

Untersberger
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I have really had it with the mainstream media tripe and the perversion of Political Correctness.. I openly express my pride in my heritage and have chosen to do so in a manner of politeness and calmness.

My thinking is just be yourself and speak your truth and especially regarding your heritage and remember this is your God given right upon this planet.

This most certainly is common sense and more so as the tide is turning in our favour as more and more people wake up to the deceit of the elites whom use the mainstream media as their propaganda weapon..

Kopf Hoch
(keep the head up)

Albie
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I have really had it with the mainstream media tripe and the perversion of Political Correctness.. I openly express my pride in my heritage and have chosen to do so in a manner of politeness and calmness.

My thinking is just be yourself and speak your truth and especially regarding your heritage and remember this is your God given right upon this planet.

This most certainly is common sense and more so as the tide is turning in our favour as more and more people wake up to the deceit of the elites whom use the mainstream media as their propaganda weapon..

Kopf Hoch
(keep the head up)

You got a good point there.

Ocko
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 10:43 PM
We are doing it here and there is no one to stop it.

Simply don't expect the jew-media to provide you with what they hate and are afraid of.

disconnect from the mainstream nonsense and brainwashing.

Go your own way and do what you feel is right.

Don't get hypnotized but what the jew-media advertises. See through at what that is and put your own heritage, your self, your will against it.

If you free yourself that is contagious. You might be a catalysator for others.

Free people are always stronger and admired/or at least respected.

Don't be a follower and go for what you want. You will be surprised how many people will join you. But it is you who has to leave the false safety of the herd, you have to step out. Expect to get critic but do not be perturbed by it. Any attack makes you stronger, so stronger you are so more people follow you. At least they have a moment were they wake up.

It takes time to get the PC out of your head, but when you start it gets increasingly exhalating. To be free of that mind-prison is worth the effort thousand-fold. You are totally you and not oppressed by public opinion.

Follow up on what you are and what you want, simply do it. don't wait for other who you could join.

Fear is what puts you into the PC-prison, accept the fear and act what you want to do and what you like and what you feel is right. There is nothing a person like that can stop.

You will become what the 'masters of the planet' fear the most: Individuals who do what they want and not what they are 'supposed' to do.

When you increasingly get free, a lot of things fall off from you, once you are on that path, there is nothing which can bring you back into the state of mental slavery.

Our ancestors had frith, the bond of family and the full support of the Sippe/clan. Nowadays you go your path alone but that makes you stronger than our ancestors have been.

The thing is when you start to honor your ancestors (blood or tribal/racial) you receive force and strength from them. The strength and the will of our ancestors will awaken in you and gives you tremendous support. That I say as a heathen but it will be true to anyone who does so. You step into a stream and that stream carries you and nourishes you. the same is when you step into the stream of the jew-culture, but it is weak as they are not your blood/racial ancestry.

Naglfari
Saturday, July 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM
We DO celebrate our Germanic culture!

You guys should come visit Pennsylvania!

Just last week was the Kutztown Folk Festival. http://www.kutztownfestival.com/about/folklore.shtml

The German Society of Pennsylvania always has events going on. They held a Maifest celebration earlier that was a lot of fun. http://www.germansociety.org/

Of course the annual Steuben day parades in Philly and the huge one in NYC: http://www.germanparadenyc.org/aboutparade.html

http://www.steubenparade.com/ for dates.

And of course Octoberfest http://philadelphia.about.com/od/eventsthingstodo/a/Philadelphia-Oktoberfest-Events.htm

Oh and I forgot our German dance and social societies: http://www.ughclub.us/ http://www.lancasterliederkranz.com/

Okay you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 12:46 AM
We are doing it here and there is no one to stop it.

Simply don't expect the jew-media to provide you with what they hate and are afraid of.

disconnect from the mainstream nonsense and brainwashing.

Go your own way and do what you feel is right.

Don't get hypnotized but what the jew-media advertises. See through at what that is and put your own heritage, your self, your will against it.

If you free yourself that is contagious. You might be a catalysator for others.

Free people are always stronger and admired/or at least respected.

When I watched propoganda about the Jewish plight, on TV, (when I was at a young age) I felt white guilt and wanted to rescue them. I felt guilty for having Germany as part of my heritage because of what was prevalent on TV back then. Now I don't feel guilty and feel pride for my German heritage because I didn't do anything wrong. There were a lot of innocent people blamed too for that. I'll do what I feel is right and not allow myself to be brainwashed. I will not allow myself or others to get blamed for what Hitler did.

Don't be a follower and go for what you want. You will be surprised how many people will join you. But it is you who has to leave the false safety of the herd, you have to step out. Expect to get critic but do not be perturbed by it. Any attack makes you stronger, so stronger you are so more people follow you. At least they have a moment were they wake up.

It takes time to get the PC out of your head, but when you start it gets increasingly exhalating. To be free of that mind-prison is worth the effort thousand-fold. You are totally you and not oppressed by public opinion.

Follow up on what you are and what you want, simply do it. don't wait for other who you could join.

Thank you for your advice, but I didn't think of myself as a follower (or maybe I am) because I had, in another forum, critics. I defended myself and then made my point. I've had supporters as well. But I see your point.

Fear is what puts you into the PC-prison, accept the fear and act what you want to do and what you like and what you feel is right. There is nothing a person like that can stop.

You will become what the 'masters of the planet' fear the most: Individuals who do what they want and not what they are 'supposed' to do.

When you increasingly get free, a lot of things fall off from you, once you are on that path, there is nothing which can bring you back into the state of mental slavery.

I do have PC (Personal Concern) as far as offending people by mistake. I do have concerns that a probability of my opinion results in my riling too many feathers defending the U.S.A. the wrong way in another forum, for example, where I might get banned and I have a fear of that. I don't think I'm going to rile any feathers though. I have to admit that I might get into the state of mental slavery, but your making me aware of that would help me refrain from being that way.

Our ancestors had frith, the bond of family and the full support of the Sippe/clan. Nowadays you go your path alone but that makes you stronger than our ancestors have been.

The thing is when you start to honor your ancestors (blood or tribal/racial) you receive force and strength from them. The strength and the will of our ancestors will awaken in you and gives you tremendous support. That I say as a heathen but it will be true to anyone who does so. You step into a stream and that stream carries you and nourishes you. the same is when you step into the stream of the jew-culture, but it is weak as they are not your blood/racial ancestry.

Strength of family and honoring my ancestors is more important than stepping into any other stream. I'll try to be stronger than my ancestors in paving a way to a better opinion and a better life for myself and my family.

Naglfari
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:04 AM
I guess I really did grow up atypical from most of you in this thread.

We learned of the holocaust but it was always the Nazis that did it not the German people.

It is strange for me to read a thread where people are afraid to celebrate their culture. What are you afraid of celebrating in particular or in general?

We watch the Stueben parade waving German flags. Eat bratwurst and drink beer on Maifest. Have discussion groups after reading German literature and listening to German music. Celebrate Octoberfest. Shop at the Amish and Mennonite stalls in the Reading Terminal Market.

It sounds too much like a victim culture by complaining about the Jews and the liberals.

Seriously, educate me what aspects of the Germanic culture you are afraid to celebrate?

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:23 AM
We DO celebrate our Germanic culture!

You guys should come visit Pennsylvania!

Just last week was the Kutztown Folk Festival. http://www.kutztownfestival.com/about/folklore.shtml

The German Society of Pennsylvania always has events going on. They held a Maifest celebration earlier that was a lot of fun. http://www.germansociety.org/

Of course the annual Steuben day parades in Philly and the huge one in NYC: http://www.germanparadenyc.org/aboutparade.html

http://www.steubenparade.com/ for dates.

And of course Octoberfest http://philadelphia.about.com/od/eventsthingstodo/a/Philadelphia-Oktoberfest-Events.htm

Oh and I forgot our German dance and social societies: http://www.ughclub.us/ http://www.lancasterliederkranz.com/

Okay you may return to your regularly scheduled posting.

That sounds like fun - I didn't know they had those events in Philly. I'll have to check out those links. I'm glad that people are proud of their German heritage. I have some German in my ancestry and I feel proud about that.

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I guess I really did grow up atypical from most of you in this thread.

We learned of the holocaust but it was always the Nazis that did it not the German people.

It is strange for me to read a thread where people are afraid to celebrate their culture. What are you afraid of celebrating in particular or in general?

We watch the Stueben parade waving German flags. Eat bratwurst and drink beer on Maifest. Have discussion groups after reading German literature and listening to German music. Celebrate Octoberfest. Shop at the Amish and Mennonite stalls in the Reading Terminal Market.

It sounds too much like a victim culture by complaining about the Jews and the liberals.

Seriously, educate me what aspects of the Germanic culture you are afraid to celebrate?

You're right - it was done by the Nazis and not the German people and I'm not afraid to celebrate German culture.

I felt guilty, when I was a child, about what I saw on TV about the holocaust, but I don't feel guilty now. I did go to a couple of Octoberfests, one being at Lake Arrowhead, California. I loved those Brautwursts (sp).

Naglfari
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:37 AM
You don't have to look so far as the East Coast. A lot of Scandinavians settled in the upper Mid-west.

A music festival: http://www.hostfest.com/concerts/view.asp?ID=92

This is happening this weekend so maybe next year: http://www.exploreminnesota.com/events/6277/midwest-viking-festival/details.aspx

I am sure there are a lot more so you don't have to go too far to celebrate your culture. Why not try to reach out to other Montanans I am sure there are others from Germanic cultures (well up there they are all probably Germanics).

Don't complain about it on the internet make it happen!

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 02:46 AM
You don't have to look so far as the East Coast. A lot of Scandinavians settled in the upper Mid-west.

A music festival: http://www.hostfest.com/concerts/view.asp?ID=92

This is happening this weekend so maybe next year: http://www.exploreminnesota.com/events/6277/midwest-viking-festival/details.aspx

I am sure there are a lot more so you don't have to go too far to celebrate your culture. Why not try to reach out to other Montanans I am sure there are others from Germanic cultures (well up there they are all probably Germanics).

Don't complain about it on the internet make it happen!

You're right. I'll go find the other Germanics, but I don't know where to start.

Naglfari
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:22 AM
You're right. I'll go find the other Germanics, but I don't know where to start.

Uh Oh I am in trouble now and have to deliver.

Alright have an Ocktoberfest celebration for your friends and family or for everyone. Grill up some brats and of course some steak since you are in Montana and serve some good beer. It will get you altogether celebrating a Germanic (Bavarian) holiday (to the Bavarians that was to acknowledge the origin of it). Seriously who can resist a nice barbecue. Then try a Maifest celebration again with brats and beer. While doing this try to get a book club that focuses on Germanic books and such. It really is just about doing things to get your neighbours together and focus on Germanic arts.

I got lucky and already had a foundation in place for me so my suggestions are the best that I can do without ever having to do it. But go for it!!!

Edit: Bah a book club. Yes we will save Germanic culture with a book club. Brats and beer will save Germanic culture better than a book club. Well that is the best I can do.

Ocko
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:25 AM
The Holocaust is a jewish lie. They lie about it exactly for the reason you described: To make you feel guilty and compliant to their every demand.

The holocaust is a murder allegation, for that you need to proof that there is a victim, you need to proof the murder weapon and you need to proof the motivation.

There has been up to today not one dead jew who has been killed by gas, not one.

the murder weapon is equally never proved. In the contrary there is proof it never has been used to it. Germar Rudolf did chemical analysis of the plaster in the alleged gas-chamber of Auschwitz and there is no residue of Zykon B in it.

the motivation is equally never proven, In general the 'Wannsee conference' is cited for it, but beside it is a fraud, not even the fraud talks about killing Jews.

Jews are liars to the bone, whatever comes from them is most likely a lie unless they have rock-solid prove. But they have zero proof for the peposterous number of 6 million.

As long there is zero proof you better refrain from repeating this lie. If you believe it is true check out various sites, the best I found is Ihr.org

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Uh Oh I am in trouble now and have to deliver.

Alright have an Ocktoberfest celebration for your friends and family or for everyone. Grill up some brats and of course some steak since you are in Montana and serve some good beer. It will get you altogether celebrating a Germanic (Bavarian) holiday (to the Bavarians that was to acknowledge the origin of it). Seriously who can resist a nice barbecue. Then try a Maifest celebration again with brats and beer. While doing this try to get a book club that focuses on Germanic books and such. It really is just about doing things to get your neighbours together and focus on Germanic arts.

I got lucky and already had a foundation in place for me so my suggestions are the best that I can do without ever having to do it. But go for it!!!

Edit: Bah a book club. Yes we will save Germanic culture with a book club. Brats and beer will save Germanic culture better than a book club. Well that is the best I can do.

I'll do that to celebrate. Thanks :D

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 03:57 AM
The Holocaust is a jewish lie. They lie about it exactly for the reason you described: To make you feel guilty and compliant to their every demand.

The holocaust is a murder allegation, for that you need to proof that there is a victim, you need to proof the murder weapon and you need to proof the motivation.

There has been up to today not one dead jew who has been killed by gas, not one.

the murder weapon is equally never proved. In the contrary there is proof it never has been used to it. Germar Rudolf did chemical analysis of the plaster in the alleged gas-chamber of Auschwitz and there is no residue of Zykon B in it.

the motivation is equally never proven, In general the 'Wannsee conference' is cited for it, but beside it is a fraud, not even the fraud talks about killing Jews.

Jews are liars to the bone, whatever comes from them is most likely a lie unless they have rock-solid prove. But they have zero proof for the peposterous number of 6 million.

As long there is zero proof you better refrain from repeating this lie. If you believe it is true check out various sites, the best I found is Ihr.org

Thanks for the info.

Naglfari
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Excellent. I find that is the best way to get people interested is to have a celebration.

It is a positive experience and brings people in. If anyone else has any other Germanic holidays to celebrate lets hear them. We Americans have lost our roots and would love to hear other traditions.

Ocko
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:38 AM
The holocaust is used to severe you from your heritage. It makes you believe that there is danger in connecting to your culture. When you are racist you will be automatically a murderer.

Those are safeguards for Jews to keep you weak and manageable.

Their trickery and deception plus the psy-ops through massmedia and brainwashing of our kids in the school has been effective for a long time, but it seems to come to an end.

It might be that there is therefore some hectic in that mafia and they attempt the world dominance when they are not quite ready yet. But we will see.

Ælfrun
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:49 AM
I also celebrate my Germanic culture proudly as I am a member of Sons of Norway (http://www.sofn.com/home/index.jsp) :D We have festivals and folk dancing and dinners and fund raisers which is really awesome. If you look hard enough you will find find many Germanic celebrations!

Naglfari
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah lets make this thread on how Albie and others can celebrate their Germanic culture!

Ælfrun
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Yeah lets make this thread on how Albie and others can celebrate their Germanic culture!

I agree ^^ Also if you look at countries like Germany, they have Oktoberfest and we even have one in my town! There has actually been one in every town I have lived in :D

Albie
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Excellent. I find that is the best way to get people interested is to have a celebration.

It is a positive experience and brings people in. If anyone else has any other Germanic holidays to celebrate lets hear them. We Americans have lost our roots and would love to hear other traditions.

I would love to hear other traditions too.

The holocaust is used to severe you from your heritage. It makes you believe that there is danger in connecting to your culture. When you are racist you will be automatically a murderer.

I feel that I'm not a racist, therefore I'm not a murderer.

I also celebrate my Germanic culture proudly as I am a member of Sons of Norway (http://www.sofn.com/home/index.jsp) :D We have festivals and folk dancing and dinners and fund raisers which is really awesome. If you look hard enough you will find find many Germanic celebrations!

I might join Sons of Norway because it is part of my ancestry. My mother was a member of Sons of Norway when she was alve and took me to some functions like dinners and language courses. There was noone my age though and my mother was the youngest adult in attendance.

I think that's a great idea :D

Goomer
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Celebration of one's own culture should never be looked upon as a bad thing.

It's harder for those of us who come from a more mixed NW European background to identify with any one culture in particular.

I do envy those of you who have only 1-4 nationalities in your ancestry because your ties are going to be greater to your heritage.

I feel lost from mine. There is not a single soul in my family I can recall that practiced anything from the old world.

That's pretty sad.

Ingvaeonic
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 09:51 AM
I'd happily participate in festivals and celebrations taken from the old Germanic culture and which celebrate the Germanic gods among other cultural elements. But if anyone were to suggest this they'd be shouted down as a "Nazi" or a "racist". It seems that everyone is entitled to celebrate their own culture but not Germanic peoples.

Ocko
Sunday, July 17th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Just don't be afraid of those labels. They are haters for no good reason.

Replace the label internally with whatever you want, Dinosaur, german or whatever is silly or means nothing, then you will see their hate as what it is.

When somebody calls me a 'racist' (and there are quite a few) I engage them, I tell them about the differences in races and I have my facts straight. Most are surprised that you dare to defend yourself and then they figure they have no arguments further than that stupid label. They become angry and defensiv and hurl all kind of nonsense, but internally they know they are wrong.

Same is with 'Nazi'. (The word itself is on the level of 'commi', the really abbreviation would be NS, or national-socialist). I am not a 100 % 'Nazi' but enough of it to defend it. But I also know a lot about it so I can do with arguments and straight facts. And here again, most are surprised that you take that label and defend it, beside some stupid brainwash slogans you here nothing on arguments.

Most of all you have to deal with some unpleasant feelings of those people, and the anger and hate, but after a while you get used to it and you have your emotional defenses up, their anger and hate does not penetrate me anymore. They are wrong and I make that clear to them, that is my revenge. I destroy them by showing that they hate without knowing any facts. Which just makes them more angry.

Frostbite
Thursday, July 21st, 2011, 08:26 AM
We can't celebrate because that would be "racist" and someone would get their feelings hurt. :thumbdown