PDA

View Full Version : North American Refugees

Caledonian
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 05:40 PM
As some might have already deduced on their own the United States is indeed beginning to crumble economically.

This in turn will cause the complete collapse of north American economies including that of Canada as well being that it is as a whole so entirely tied into the United States infrastructure.

How would European nations react to a large influx of American migrants?

I think I will be just one of many more migrants finding their way into Europe eventually overtime as things unfold in this national drama.

It's not just situational economics pushing many of us to find homes elsewhere abroad but also the prospect of becoming a racial cultural minority as well.

How do people here think European nations will react with the collapse of national economies in North America?

I know for sure it will probally effect a great deal of European economies as well but of course I'm also sure some European nations will be able to weather the storm too.

If nationalists were ever to come into power within nations of Europe, would they be willing to make it easier for Germanics and other European ethnicities to immigrate back into the motherland continent from abroad?

Many of us new world Germanics and Europeans find ourselves stuck in a existence where we are increasingly becoming minorities within our newly founded nations but where it is also extremely difficult to immigrate elsewhere even into our ancestoral lands.

Many of us find ourselves in quite the existential conundrum.

norski
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 07:08 PM
While I don't think we are going to see a complete system meltdown, I am still curious about the feedback (though let's face it: the nationalists won't be coming into dominant power anytime soon...)

Ĉmeric
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 08:49 PM
I don't think Europeans would appreciate an influx of Euro-American & would not allow it. They would most likely arrive via jetliners so it would be a simple matter of canceling transatlantic flights to prevent it.

In a time of crisis & breakdown of authority, Whites will seek refuge in White suburbs or rural areas controlled by Whites:

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=108514&stc=1&d=1308080895

There are plenty of places in America to retreat to, regroup & launch a reconquest. :thumbup

Edgard
Tuesday, June 14th, 2011, 09:01 PM
There are plenty of places in America to retreat to, regroup & launch a reconquest. :thumbup

As ever it is all a mater of the will to do it.

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Sunday, July 5th, 2020, 08:05 AM
Would that include the option of burning the Declaration of Independence and demanding affinity to Anglo-Saxons or else? Why give up a couple of continents? If anything, Canadians can rejoin us and Kiwis can rejoin Australia. Proportional or fractional distillation of the WASP population in a similar manner to shoring up strength like in Northern Ireland vs osmosis throughout the whole island is a more practical resolution to losing control.