PDA

View Full Version : Germanic Preservationism and Theological Purity

Aedan
Monday, June 6th, 2011, 05:43 AM
I am quite happy to have found this group and hope to make many friends that believe as I do about how we should have a voice and be able to fellowship together in our mutual struggle for preservation.

One of the things that has bothered me over the years and I could never get a straight answer on.. was people are happy to debate politics all day long, but never religion. I shall elaborate.

Our Germanic forefathers have a religion that was their own before the coming of the jewish White Christ and his priests who pillaged and built their churches on the ruins of our temples.

Jesus is not of our folk. He is for another people. So, why do so many in the movement faithfully observe the faith built for him?

If we seek racial purity, why not also theological purity? Our Germanic ancestors had fought against this tide of invasion before it over took their sons and daughters.

I am not against Christians nor would I ever bad talk anyone of our folk. It is just a logical disconnect for me and I would enjoy hearing from those who may have wondered the same or have something to contribute.

Ediruc
Monday, June 6th, 2011, 07:29 PM
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=134241

Perhaps this will help you understand some of the reasoning of our Christian skadites.

Aedan
Tuesday, June 7th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Thank you for directing me to that post.

It still makes very little sense to me, in the purpose of what I was referring to. If he is the son of God, it would not matter what his lineage was as his father was therefore God and no claim of traditional heredity can be claimed whatsoever.

However, he did teach Torah.. he says, in the bible, that he did not come to abolish the law. He taught from the Torah (as there would not have been a NT) and his first followers were Jews, who thought he was their Messiah.

All reeking of Jewish ideology and it has been very detrimental as a religion to the Germanic people as an alien religion.

I thank you, again, for letting me address this issue though as it is one quite close to me in passion of interest.