PDA

View Full Version : Will you help fund Skadi?

Ederico
Thursday, July 1st, 2004, 08:24 PM
Can you contribute to the funding of Skadi?

Skadi is an online community devoted to Germanic preservation, it serves a continuely growing membership base, however like all things in life it needs to support to stay alive, this is why we call on you for your valued support.

All funds go strictly to paying for Skadi's server and bandwidth, a small monthly contribution helps further the prospects of this growing community, though annual contributions are highly valued also & preferred for ease.

Further information on how you can contribute to the future of skadi on be found here (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=28234) & you also have the opportunity to become part of a select club (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=29461) for funding members known as the Skadi Asgård Club.

If you have already made the decision to contribute something to skadi we sincerely thank you for your valued support. Now that you have made the decision to help the growth of the forum, I best point you in the right direction (http://forums.skadi.net/subscriptions.php?) to making the next step.:thumbsup

Milesian
Thursday, July 1st, 2004, 09:09 PM
I will maintain my usual level of funding :)

AngryPotato
Friday, July 2nd, 2004, 04:40 AM
I can easily do $20/month.

Can we keep the German forum attached to the main forum?

Patria
Friday, July 2nd, 2004, 11:03 AM
I will spend 5-10€ per month.

WPMP3
Friday, July 2nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
Can we keep the German forum attached to the main forum?I hope ;)
But in the moment i want know who will be the next admin for the board? The person which have the access to the database, server etc.

Will there be one big admin like Njörd, or will 2 or more people have the "might"?

I want keep the german sections in this board but i don`t know what the next admin want.

I think in germany are some people who want spent money, but the most want spend only for the board, not for hundred of little sites which get space from the Skadi server.

Sorry for my english :(

WPMP3

Prince Eugen
Friday, July 2nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
5 $ per month.But i don't have credit card and i don't plan to use one.So how can i sent money and where ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: If you are in the situation of not having a credit card but still wish to donate to skadi, alternative means of payment can be discussed with the Subscriptions Overseer (http://forums.skadi.net/showgroups.php?).

Sincere Thanks
Prussian_au

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, July 3rd, 2004, 07:42 AM
I am a cheap bastard but, of course, will do this. I hope I can pay once a year using a Visa card so my wife may not find out.

Thulean Imperial Inquisitor
Tuesday, July 13th, 2004, 01:07 AM
I just paid 5$ today. I will without doubt pay more in the future!

This has to be the best Germanic forum i have ever seen. Higly intelligent discussions about interesting matters.

Áfram Evrópa!!!

Mjölnir
Friday, January 28th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hmm, so my opinion is:

everyone should give a pice to finance Skadi. Even 1 $ or even 1€.

I spend 100 € and furthermore i will also spend it the wole year if my financial Situation ist getting better and better.

Because SKADI is unique on the net. And for me as true NS its a hope for the future to find:fpc: other comrades and hear other meanings from people who against NS,:dgrin nordic,:eking or somethin else.:evil

Save Skadi!:)

88:glasses

green nationalist
Friday, January 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I Pmd one of the guys about this before and they did not even read the message.

But I will do it again.:)

I must set up a pay pal account and start immediatly

+Suomut+
Saturday, January 29th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Hmm, so my opinion is:

everyone should give a pice to finance Skadi. Even 1 $ or even 1€.

I spend 100 € and furthermore i will also spend it the wole year if my financial Situation ist getting better and better.

Because SKADI is unique on the net. And for me as true NS its a hope for the future to find:fpc: other comrades and hear other meanings from people who against NS,:dgrin nordic,:eking or somethin else.:evil

Save Skadi!:) You TELL EM'! sir! :tthumbsup Thank you! :thumbup ;) :)

88 :glasses Mjölnr ... \O :tthumbsup

I must set up a pay pal account and start immediatly...figures your PM was never even read. :thumbsdwn You're free to PM me about this at anytime lad. :tthumbsup Thank you G.N. :thumbup :) /M. :)

Prussian
Sunday, January 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM

I must set up a pay pal account and start immediatly...indeed as +Suomut+ suggested you can contact him with regards to this for alternative methods.

If you are in the situation of not having a credit card but still wish to donate to skadi, alternative means of payment can be discussed with the Subscriptions Overseer (http://forums.skadi.net/showgroups.php?).....& that would be him.;)

Also a very special thank you for taking the funding issue into consideration Green Nationalist your support is extremely valued. :thumbsup