PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Main Reason For Opposition to "Race-Mixing"?

Fredericus Rex
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 12:31 AM
What is the main reason you oppose interracial sex/marriage/relations whatnot or as is called by many here "race-mixing"?

Thors Hammer
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 09:54 AM
"In accord with Nature's Laws, nothing is more right than the preservation of ones own race."
88 Precepts - No.14

It's not a choice for me to support or oppose race mixing it's my duty to oppose. I could give reasons like mixture of the races is the destruction of perfection but that should be obvious.

Wotansson
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 10:07 AM
It is very dangerous as a whole to both races. White donors cannot recieve blood, marrow nor organs without the body rejecting the foreign strain a from non-white and vice versa. The DNA make up is completely different! Also, the cultural clashes will always exist with two different ethinicitie's dating and mating with each other. Another things is creating a mixed person it would have no sense of cultural or racial pride itself and would be disliked by both races from which it was spawned.

Æmeric
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Because it is unnatural. I've always felt that way, even as a child. The only examples I was aware of way back when were White men-Asian women or White-Mexican, and only from movies (until an uncle married a Mexican). Why would someone want children of a different race? When I was younger the only men who ended up with Asian & Mexican women were losers. As for White-Negro I just assumed there was something biological that kept that from happening. I was in junior high before I became aware that it was possible & had happened. When people are not opposed to miscegenation I assumed there is something wrong with the wiring of their brains, they have some sort of emotional problems (like poor White kids trapped in minority-majority schools who adapt to survive) or they have been brainwashed by the orwellian society that is contemporary Western Civilization.

Northern Paladin
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
It destroys unique characteristics. It literally kills diversity. It destroys something unique that was the product of countless thousands of years of evolution.

On top of that, miscegenation creates individuals who are genetically dissimilar to both parents, and parent populations. This can cause problems throughout life. Except in a few rare cases, where the mixing takes place between groups that are unrelated but have similar skeletal characteristics (for example, Africans and East-Asians), the result is dysmorphic. You can be brainwashed into thinking that mixed-race children are normal or even beautiful, but in reality they are just alien-looking. They look foreign to both groups, and are bound to develop serious identity crises later in life, especially if they feel they resemble one group more than the other.

Wulfram
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 03:43 PM
It doesn't just threaten the survival of Germanics, but all races.
I have said it here before, that "diversity" destroys diversity. The world is already multi-cult enough, so no need to mash us all together.
If we don't stop it now then eventually there won't be any races left to mix, which is something that the lib-tards refuse to foresee.
They truly believe there is an inexhaustible supply of people from all races, so that if a few wish to mix it should not alter the uniqueness of the races invloved.
Here is a passage from an earlier thread I started that explains just how widespread race-mixing is and how quickly it is growing:

According to the US census, there were 65,000 black-White marriages in 1970.
In 2006 that number had increased to 422,000.
In 2001 there were 504,119 asian-White marriages. Thirty years before this they were almost non-existent.

The census did not include the number of non-married individuals who race mix for a variety of reasons: misguided rebellion, experimentation, going along with the trend of dating outside of ones race, etc. These kinds of numbers would naturally be more difficult to keep track of, but I imagine that they must be at least four times as high as interracial marriages. Considering the great leaps these figures made it isn't all that difficult to see result of all of this. The more these numbers grow the more people will be encouraged to think that this is normal behavior.

Currently, 9% of Americas married couples are interracial. Would I be exaggerating if I were to assume that perhaps as many as 30 to 40% of non-married White Americans have either been in interracial relationships or have experimented in interracial sex?
Would I also be exaggerating if I were to estimate that in another half-century that 40 to 50% of America's married couples will be interracial or that 80 to 90% of non-married individuals will have been involved in race-mixing in one form or another?
In another 150 years there will probably be no more race-mixing simply because all races in America will almost cease to exist.
The various races will mix themselves into one color, one "race", which will make them that much more easy to control by a one world government.

Here is a link to another thread you might find interesting.

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=63753

Mr. G
Friday, May 13th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Race-mixing destroys true diversity. If everyone in the world had kids with someone of anther race, it would be a total tragedy for the human species. Each ethnic group should preserve itself, IMO. This is what bugs me about those who encourage race-mixing - everyone is supposed to be diverse in the exact same way.

And it's not only white countries that are affected. For example, I don't think the Koreans are too happy about their country turning into an Americanized mixed-race trash heap.

Tovah
Friday, May 20th, 2011, 04:24 AM
The children of a mixed race couple are also far more likely to have health issues. So to me it'd be wrong for races that are too different to be mating because it's unfair to the children that may have to suffer from it, not just socially but in health as well.

Visikort
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 02:33 AM
I have friends all across the political incorrectness stripe, but my reason is simple, it creates an identity crises. The child won't feel very welcome into the dark or lighter side of the family. He will be forced to sign "other" on applications instead of black or white. The idea of every human being in the future being some sort uncultured, brown blob is unsuitable for any serious progression.

Ocko
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 03:11 AM
culture, religion and race builts a whole. That makes a healthy being.

In our 'junk'-DNA live our ancestors as 'archetypes'. Our myth, our culture speaks to us because of our bodies.

Races are not just skin color, races make complete different beings. It is not just IQ, Aggression, creative but also feeling, perception of the world, closeness to the Gods and so on.

Our Gods as germanics need us to be germanic because they are related to our bodies as well as our minds and soul. We need our Gods as well as they need us.

Germanic culture got destroyed through the last millenia through that semitic religion and influence of roman culture. The life of our ancestors were that of nowadays indigenious people plus a higher culture in law, society etc.

To get back to there you need a connection with them. through our bodies we connect to them, to that what they imprimted in the body through their experiences, life etc. That all will be destroyed by mongrelazation.

A folk as a whole has a soul and has a spirit. Without being in the right bodies we lose connection and we are completely lost in the life.

Mixed race children have no home, they are irritated and not whole. Look at Obama, he is not black nor white, he feels no connection to whites and he can't feel the same as other blacks. He has no culture to relate to, no feeling home and connected to racial brother and sisters. It is a lonesome, disconnected life, which feels weird and torn apart. He has no friends, he even can't connect to his relative in Africa.

Between two people of the same race there is an intimate connection because you understand the others expression, feelings, attitudes etc. They are similar to yours.

Racemixing is the ultimate destruction of culture and religion on earth. it leads to human animals. That is planned by the NWO because animals (they call us already goyim=cattle) can be killed, abused, extorted and what not. There will be no resistance because there are no connection to culture, no connection to our racial Gods.

greatness will disappear from earth and bland life will be left.

The Aesthete
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 09:10 AM
Mostly because of the diminishing of rare phenotypes and a lack of true diversity

Caledonian
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 09:17 AM
It is anti diversity and preserves nothing.

Hersir
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM
Even the vikings race mixed. Not saying that I approve it, but atleast celtic influence wasnt as bad as it could have been.

hyidi
Saturday, May 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM
What is the main reason you oppose interracial sex/marriage/relations whatnot or as is called by many here "race-mixing"?

My reasons:-

Marriage is the most thing, kill 2 birds with one stone; it creates mix race babies and allowing there family to enter our country by the marriage law.

Valkar
Sunday, May 22nd, 2011, 10:23 AM
There should be more races on earth then one mixed race. Its essential for our survival, according to natures law.

Besides, the unique racial characteristics will vanish, that means that blue eyes will disappear.

In the Netherland, half of my class has no light eyes (grey, blue, green). 30 years ago, according to my mom, only 3 out of 20 had not light eyes.

Ocko
Tuesday, May 24th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Here is a good utube vid which explains more about races and why to preserve them.

vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pVArOtTGj4&feature=player_embedded)

TXRog
Tuesday, May 24th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Hate to sound simplistic, but there is a saying:

"Variety is the spice of life."

Just how much variety would there be if everyone race mixed?

I for one, could not possibly conceive of the situation in which a nappy-headed Germanic/Negroid offspring would look up at with coal black eyes, and big lips and call me "Daddy."

This would truly be a nightmare from which I would never be able to awaken.

Northern Paladin
Friday, May 27th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Mixed individuals look very odd. They don't resemble anything human.

Patrioten
Friday, May 27th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Earlier generations of Europeans were quick to note the differences between Europeans and those populations that they encountered on their voyages to other continents. They were also quick to note the levels of civilization that these populations had created up until that point. From this they drew the conclusion that there was something which separated the European from other populations, other races. As time progressed European scientists became involved in categorizing the human species into distinct subgroups, or races, based on the belief that there was more to these observed differences than merely skin color and bone structure. This process continued up until world war 2 and ended soon afterwards when there was an agreement reached that human races did not exist and that every human being was equal to everyone else. This opinion has since been held as holy truth, even though the study of genetics at the time, late 1940s-early 1950s was at the same level as that being carried out by scientists all over Europe and America, which had concluded that there did exist mental and genetic differences between various populations that could also be distinguished by their physical characteristics.

The way in which this field of study was shut down, only to be validated more and more as genetics studies became more advanced in later decades leads me to believe that the initial observations made by European explorers weren't too far off the mark. There was indeed something to the physical antropological studies done in the first half of the 20th century, even if the scientists didn't have access to modern technology and knowledge about genetics.

It is quite possible and plausible that we as Europeans possess a unique and valuable genetical heritage that other races do not share. To engage in the mixing of our genetical heritage with theirs seems like a risky move to say the least. The jury might still be out on just how much we differ in terms of genetics and mental and other capabilities, but until the verdict is in, I'd say that the wisest policy would be to shun and outright ban any and all mongrelization between Europeans and non-Europeans. The future of our civilization may depend on this.

Cuchulainn
Friday, May 27th, 2011, 02:28 AM
My main reason would be children without a definite ancestry that they can call on and be proud of. The few mixed friends I've had did not really care what their ancestry was past a couple generations, but my single-race friends know their where they come from and are proud of it. I don't want my kids growing up without that.

Goomer
Friday, May 27th, 2011, 05:28 AM
My main reason would be children without a definite ancestry that they can call on and be proud of. The few mixed friends I've had did not really care what their ancestry was past a couple generations, but my single-race friends know their where they come from and are proud of it. I don't want my kids growing up without that.

I like your reply. This is a good argument, and I can well relate to it. My BFF was a Polish Jew....she was very into her heritage. I often envied that because my ancestry comes from all over Northwestern Europe. However, because of my natural fascination with all things Germanic, and knowing that my own heritage is completely Germanic/Celtic, I have embraced my cultural heritage as such. It has given me a better sense of identity over the years:)

At least I can also say the geography of my ancestry is all within close proximity. This wouldn't be so with biracial children, and the kids themselves will often fully embrace one aspect of their heritage, while denying the other. That has always made me sad.

Moreover, like a previous poster stated (LV), I like the natural diversity inherent in the presence of numerous, homogenous cultures.

Wizard
Friday, May 27th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Earlier generations of Europeans were quick to note the differences between Europeans and those populations that they encountered on their voyages to other continents. They were also quick to note the levels of civilization that these populations had created up until that point. From this they drew the conclusion that there was something which separated the European from other populations, other races. As time progressed European scientists became involved in categorizing the human species into distinct subgroups, or races, based on the belief that there was more to these observed differences than merely skin color and bone structure. This process continued up until world war 2 and ended soon afterwards when there was an agreement reached that human races did not exist and that every human being was equal to everyone else. This opinion has since been held as holy truth, even though the study of genetics at the time, late 1940s-early 1950s was at the same level as that being carried out by scientists all over Europe and America, which had concluded that there did exist mental and genetic differences between various populations that could also be distinguished by their physical characteristics.

The way in which this field of study was shut down, only to be validated more and more as genetics studies became more advanced in later decades leads me to believe that the initial observations made by European explorers weren't too far off the mark. There was indeed something to the physical antropological studies done in the first half of the 20th century, even if the scientists didn't have access to modern technology and knowledge about genetics.

It is quite possible and plausible that we as Europeans possess a unique and valuable genetical heritage that other races do not share. To engage in the mixing of our genetical heritage with theirs seems like a risky move to say the least. The jury might still be out on just how much we differ in terms of genetics and mental and other capabilities, but until the verdict is in, I'd say that the wisest policy would be to shun and outright ban any and all mongrelization between Europeans and non-Europeans. The future of our civilization may depend on this.
There have been rather noticeable interests dedicated to erasing the distinction of race from the world. This interest should be easy to identify and target. The lie is obvious enough, especially to children. This particular lie requires a lot of social engineering to overcome the truth. Know what I'm talkin about?

The others who deny race, ethnicity, and heritage are simply self-haters, people wishing they were born into a strong society, supporting family, and connected community..

Feverfew
Wednesday, June 1st, 2011, 12:01 AM
I have lots of reasons to oppose race mixing.

One is a natural feeling of kinship one has with people of the same heritage. It is a basic tribal feeling. I have lived in places where I feel like a stranger and I have lived in places where I feel I fit in. The places I fit in are where everyone around me belongs to my people. I feel safer in those places, I care more about those places, I will work harder for the people of those places and risk myself for those people, because they are my people. Communities that are made of a single race/people/folk are better places to live in. People have natural kinship bonds to their folk and will look out for each other.

Another is to do with identity. I know who I am. But I had a time when I wasn't sure. Not only did I live in a multi ethnic environment, my mother was also uncertain of her heritage because she had been adopted. When I was a teenager I decided to try to find out more about my mother's heritage, and eventually we managed to find her mother in America. She had emigrated when my mother was a child, after failing to be able to get her back from her adoptive parents. I then went on to trace our family tree, and over the years have managed to find nearly 4000 people. I am now sure of our heritage. And I feel more rooted in this country and to my people because of it. I know who I am, when as I child I felt a lot of unrootedness and uncertainty. Identity matters to a people and race is a fundamental part of identity. It roots you in a place and to a people. Children need that rootedness to thrive.

Thirdly. The germanic peoples have an amazing history. If their blood continues to be mixed with the bloods of people from other lands, then eventually there will be no germanic people. Its as basic as that. The people from those other lands may as well have just invaded the germanic lands and slaughtered us.

Elessar
Wednesday, June 1st, 2011, 12:16 AM
Though I don't object to Germano-Celtic mixing (or other favorable Euro mixes), this video illustrates my view for extra-European blood.

t8jmRFZQyUI

It's an impulse to animal-like sexual desires. Both men and women are at fault for the mixing of the races, though we see it more common with the Negro man and Euro woman. It's throwing caution and heritage to the wind to satisfy your exotic desires, and paying no attention to the particulars of a favorable lineage, creating a child devoid of identity and capability for assimilation and kinship.

...Plus mulattoes are just plain ugly, frankly.

I leave it to Horagalles signature: "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." -Plato Politeia

Defile
Thursday, June 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Why would something that is essentially seen as slag and scrap be qualified as material to a harmonious, grand monument that reaches toward Life? Nation should be the opposite of a dump or a stinking pot of gruel.

Austin
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 12:17 AM

Was at a crowded college-bar with friends one night and we watched as this white girl who couldn't have been a day over 22 just began making out with the random Mestizo guy next to her after he up and asked her to. She was visibly drunk. When my friend asked her female friend standing next to her who she was with, and if she even knew him, her friend instantly became defensive in typical cultural Marxist form, demanding to know why it mattered if she knew him? (It was evident she didn't to all there). No shame. No knowledge if the guy had oral herpes or anything as he had just walked up to her from across the bar. This was a college student NOT a bar-slut, one could tell from their conversations and attire. It is real degeneracy on all fronts, and your typical whimsical ideological liberal over forty person is completely numb to this reality. It is not a slow decay in whites it is an absolute free-fall in many areas today.

Maybe the only true icing-on-the-cake for us nationalist, honor-oriented, culture-based characters is that the future societal chasm is absolutely assured now as it isn't a mere 25%-35%-45% of the population that is cultural Marxist but instead more like 55%-65%-going-on-75%. The whimsical white-liberals cannot undo what they have done as it's clear they don't even know how to control cultural Marxism as it's starting to negatively affect them income-wise thanks to less people paying into the system and more people taking from it. The large, post-WW2-liberal-mass generations are dying and cannot suppress what's coming with their sick moderate capitulation any longer, hence the future racial/economic/political sundering is all but inevitable, assuring in all likelihood that characters like Hitler and Stalin are to surely seem benevolent in times to come if your judging by history in how humans progress in dealing with numerical regional problems in modern forms of efficiency.

Bernhard
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I leave it to Horagalles signature: "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." -Plato Politeia

This quote has been taken completely out of context though. It has nothing to do with "purity of the race" as we are discussing in this thread.

Longbeard
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM
well my first reason, being a brainwashed Amerikan boy even by my own useless parents, was that it always STUNG in my heart. every time I'd see it, I'd feel sick. every time I'd hear racism against white people, even not recognizing their superiority, I'd get violently angry. I always defended the 3rd Reich before I knew anything about it. the gods scream in my blood and I can't live this life without listening. my parents called me a 'bad seed', and they thought somehow that this pure child brought straight out of divinity was 'corrupted'. I won't tell you their religion, but I'm sure you can guess the dogma that is.

but, as time went on, I inevitably began to articulate with reason my heart. I've come to find that the survival of life on this planet depends on blood, but not just that - the evolution of life in the universe. our entire purpose is to evolve closer to perfection and God, and this is only achievable through pure blood. it is in white blood that we have the highest intellect, strength, conscience and love - and it is only in this blood that we can communicate with the gods.

Defile
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 01:40 PM
well my first reason, being a brainwashed Amerikan boy even by my own useless parents, was that it always STUNG in my heart. every time I'd see it, I'd feel sick. every time I'd hear racism against white people, even not recognizing their superiority, I'd get violently angry. I always defended the 3rd Reich before I knew anything about it. the gods scream in my blood and I can't live this life without listening. my parents called me a 'bad seed', and they thought somehow that this pure child brought straight out of divinity was 'corrupted'. I won't tell you their religion, but I'm sure you can guess the dogma that is.

but, as time went on, I inevitably began to articulate with reason my heart. I've come to find that the survival of life on this planet depends on blood, but not just that - the evolution of life in the universe. our entire purpose is to evolve closer to perfection and God, and this is only achievable through pure blood. it is in white blood that we have the highest intellect, strength, conscience and love - and it is only in this blood that we can communicate with the gods.

First it's God and in the last sentence you speak of "gods". Communicating with them, even. I truly might wish to have a word with your useless parents.

You speak of white blood. Then what is Germanic blood to you, or is it anything as such?

Thorolf
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I oppose race mixing for most of the reasons said on here. It kills diversity and diminishes good traits. For me personally I also couldn't stand to have a child of another race. As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.

Longbeard
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 03:44 PM
As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.

this is important because the outer reflects the inner - that darkness is a reflection of the internal soul. it's much less energy, which means less intelligence, less everything. you'd basically be committing suicide. your son wouldn't ever be able to relate to you as much as you'd like. he would only be a half-reincarnation of you. you are essentially devolving.

if anyone is in that sort of a situation, the bare-minimum moral thing to do is cheat on your darky wife and make some real babies with a white woman.

Thorolf
Friday, June 17th, 2011, 05:14 PM
this is important because the outer reflects the inner - that darkness is a reflection of the internal soul. it's much less energy, which means less intelligence, less everything. you'd basically be committing suicide. your son wouldn't ever be able to relate to you as much as you'd like. he would only be a half-reincarnation of you. you are essentially devolving.

I agree with this part. It is definitely devolving. If you truly want the best for your children you choose good racial stock. Obviously your partner should be more than just racial stock, but this is one of the important things.

if anyone is in that sort of a situation, the bare-minimum moral thing to do is cheat on your darky wife and make some real babies with a white woman.
This is a subject I don't know much of what to say. I do not condone cheating even on the lesser races. In any situation it's better to just leave, if you realize they were a bad choice then why stay and cheat? Also if you had mixed race children you've pretty much screwed yourself over. At that point there is basically no coming back. I also don't know what one should do about a mixed race child they had in a previous marriage. It is basically an abomination, but that the same time as a parent they are responsible for it.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 03:38 AM
I’m a firm believer in race-specific Eugenics, having formed my views from my most basic, natural emotional responses at around the age of 12, without any outside influence. For this reason alone, I believe the views I hold on race and Eugenics are completely natural and anything that goes against them is unnatural/unhealthy/wrong.

Race-mixing goes against these views, therefore it is, to me at least, unnatural.

More reasons:

1) It destroys real diversity.
2) It blurs human genetic history.
3) It causes identity issues.
4) It kills natural family altruism, and messes up the family structure.
5) It causes overall cultural deterioration, because the mixed-race people know they are butt-ugly, and create an ugly, vulgar culture that fits their looks, and makes them feel special.

I’m sure I’ll think of more at a later time.

Meister
Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 04:00 AM
More reasons:

1) It destroys real diversity.
2) It blurs human genetic history.
3) It causes identity issues.
4) It kills natural family altruism, and messes up the family structure.
5) It causes overall cultural deterioration, because the mixed-race people know they are butt-ugly, and create an ugly, vulgar culture that fits their looks, and makes them feel special.

I’m sure I’ll think of more at a later time.

I like all your reasons but especially 3. A mixed white/black child is considered black by everyone and yet has a white side of their family, what of them, what of that history? I have been on sites where mixed blood people say they are uncomfortable with their white side. Would this lead to self loathing or denial? It causes conflict obviously.

Like whites I see lighter skinned Asians as the other big losers when it comes to race mixing as their more subtle genes become blurred when mixed with even white genes and totally wiped when mixed with blacks.

Even some mixed race Indians look more white then Indian.

The only ones who come out on top are Africans who get a more dignified and pleasant bone structure when mixing with other races.

Elessar
Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 06:54 AM
This quote has been taken completely out of context though. It has nothing to do with "purity of the race" as we are discussing in this thread.

Oh? Why's that?

Bernhard
Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 10:49 AM
It's actually an argument for a meritocratic stratified society, which he dressed up in a myth for the people so they will stick to the truth expressed therein. It says that although the people are of the same stock (biologically), different types of people exist (different 'races'; this word isn't even used in my dutch translation). He divides his three classes in gold, silver and brass and iron. But he rejects a blood-based aristocracy, because gold parents can produce silver offspring as well. These are the elements which we should observe to make sure that each individual will end up in the class he belongs.*
Here is the complete piece of text, which makes it more clear than I can do. The part left out at the end of the quote is actually very important to understand the quote.

Well then, I will speak, although I really know not how to look you in the face, or in what words to utter the audacious fiction, which I propose to communicate gradually, first to the rulers, then to the soldiers, and lastly to the people. They are to be told that their youth was a dream, and the education and training which they received from us, an appearance only; in reality during all that time they were being formed and fed in the womb of the earth, where they themselves and their arms and appurtenances were manufactured; when they were completed, the earth, their mother, sent them up; and so, their country being their mother and also their nurse, they are bound to advise for her good, and to defend her against attacks, and her citizens they are to regard as children of the earth and their own brothers.

You had good reason, he said, to be ashamed of the lie which you were going to tell.

True, I replied, but there is more coming; I have only told you half. Citizens, we shall say to them in our tale, you are brothers, yet God has framed you differently. Some of you have the power of command, and in the composition of these he has mingled gold, wherefore also they have the greatest honour; others he has made of silver, to be auxillaries; others again who are to be husbandmen and craftsmen he has composed of brass and iron; and the species will generally be preserved in the children. But as all are of the same original stock, a golden parent will sometimes have a silver son, or a silver parent a golden son. And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their off spring; for if the son of a golden or silver parent has an admixture of brass and iron, then nature orders a transposition of ranks, and the eye of the ruler must not be pitiful towards the child because he has to descend in the scale and become a husbandman or artisan, just as there may be sons of artisans who having an admixture of gold or silver in them are raised to honour, and become guardians or auxiliaries. For an oracle says that when a man of brass or iron guards the State, it will be destroyed. Such is the tale; is there any possibility of making our citizens believe in it?

Not in the present generation, he replied; there is no way of accomplishing this; but their sons may be made to believe in the tale, and their sons' sons, and posterity after them.

I see the difficulty, I replied; yet the fostering of such a belief will make them care more for the city and for one another. Enough, however, of the fiction, which may now fly abroad upon the wings of rumour, while we arm our earth-born heroes, and lead them forth under the command of their rulers. Let them look round and select a spot whence they can best suppress insurrection, if any prove refractory within, and also defend themselves against enemies, who like wolves may come down on the fold from without; there let them encamp, and when they have encamped, let them sacrifice to the proper Gods and prepare their dwellings.

Source (http://www.classicreader.com/book/1788/24/)

*As a sidenote, this reminds somewhat of the meritocracy of Claude Henri de Saint-Simon, be it that he places industrialism and technology as the goal of society in stead of the Good as it is with Plato.

Balders gate
Saturday, June 18th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Back in high school we had a term for race mixed people, they were called zebras. This is what the progressive utopians want a mixed race people so everybody looks the same and conform to the same ideas. If this happens the world as we know it goes on the ash heap of history. This must never happen. The progressives do this to dumb down the highly intelligent white european human and mixed with an inferior thinking human of southern races and you get a subjected slave race. I will bet dollars to donuts that the progressives themselves will keep themselves whole and pure. The progressives themselves are white so you know they won't do to themselves what they want to force on the rest of us. A good example is hillary clinton that arrogant american political monster who thinks she knows what is the best for the rest of us.:-O

Berrocscir
Sunday, June 19th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Because I'm proud of my heritage, identity and blood...People talk about pedigree breeds of dog in a positive light. But mention pedigree people and it's as if you are poised to invade Poland! ;)

Albie
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 12:20 AM
I oppose race mixing for most of the reasons said on here. It kills diversity and diminishes good traits. For me personally I also couldn't stand to have a child of another race. As another person in here mentioned it would be horrible to look down at a nappy headed, coal eyed child calling me daddy. When I eventually find the right woman and reproduce I want kids that look like me, not a brown blob or ape.

I strongly believe that people should stay within their own race when having children. That way the race will continue in it's purity. Otherwise it would cause a lot of cultural problems including confusing the child/children involved. Some people will always intermix races, but what is insulting is that the child always denies the Germanic side and goes for the minority side. The Germanic culture dies with that generation. The white parents legacy is lost.

People should stay within their race so they can always have legacies that would resemble them with the continuance of culture that runs in families.

Albie

Tannhauser
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 03:01 AM
Those cultures who engaged in race mixing came to a swift decline...

OnePercent
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 03:58 AM
I oppose it for the most obvious reason: because race-mixing deludes our genes which will eventually lead to the extinction of our ethnicity and ultimately destroy us as a people. It is simple survival really.

But I also oppose it for a much more unusual reason as well. On a personal and metaphysical level I oppose it because I believe in reincarnation down the family line. In my opinion our individual "souls" are inexorably connected to our genes. Therefore, deluding one's genes by having children with a person of a significantly different genetic background actually reduces a person's chances of being reincarnated at a later time.

For example, my personal genetic code is made up entirely of Northern European genes. If I were to have a child with an African woman (never going to happen) that child would have at most 50% Northern European genes. If that child then goes on to have children with an Amerindian that child will only have 25% Northern European genes at most, and so on and so forth. Within a few generations it is likely that my genes will be almost completely vanished from the line of my own descendants. This is a problem because in order for me to be reincarnated (by my theory) my descendants are going to have to have the same Northern European genetic makeup I do. With the example above it is easy to see that within a few generations virtually all of my genes will be removed from my descendants and my chances of reincarnation will then be virtually nil. I would have a better chance at being reincarnated in someone else's family tree than in my own.

On the other hand, if I have children with a woman of Northern European heritage there is a very good chance that she will share at least a few of the same genes that I do which means that our children will be likely to have more than 50% of the same genes that I do. If our children then go on to have children with other Northern Europeans the number of genes I will have in common with my grandchildren will be greater than if those children had diverse parents. In the long run if my descendants continue to have genetically Northern European children the chances are greater that the same genes that compose my genetic code will eventually recombine. This is the only way I can imagine reincarnation occurring.

So by this reasoning race-mixing is really just a kind of metaphysical suicide.

KingOvGermania
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 04:34 AM

Pretty much sums up my views as well.. It dillutes our race and destroys our future.

norseking
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011, 08:04 AM
overal I believe race mixing should be avoided as to protect the natural ethnicities and cultures worldwide. I do not hate people of other ethnic backgrounds however I do believe a norwegian woman should marry and have offspring with for the most part norwegian men.

Herz und Seele
Monday, July 4th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I don't care about anyone else mixing races. I just want to have gorgeous, blue-eyed children with a strikingly Germanic appearance.

kristin seitz
Thursday, July 21st, 2011, 06:19 PM
I guess what makes me mad about not wanting to mix the races is that if white people say that they only want to marry/have children with other white people, we are labeled an awful hateful racist. But other cultures do it all the time. Black, hispanic, asian, etc. They aren't labeled as racists. The double standard is infuriating. I know this is a very high level generalization but it's one that bothers me, especially living so close to Detroit. Living where I do among so many black people, you'd better NOT utter that as a white you think only whites should marry whites and that makes me mad. We (grandparents, my sister and myself) have discussed with my niece and nephews that they should stay in our German race and that is nothing wrong with that. Even as children they understand that and I am proud of them for their grasping that concept so early in life. I think there's nothing wrong with that. I think it gives them identity to their culture and ancestry.

Dead Eye
Wednesday, November 9th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Obviously the fact that it is being promoted to help ethnically cleanse us,but also the fact that we aren't the same in the sense that all races are the different in appearence and can only reproduce their own with your own intended opposite sex.The whole point is to reproduce after yourself and carry on your creed and have offpsring that look like you so there can be recognition between the parent and the offpsring.Also a black couple cannot have a white child like a white couple,or vice versa,which shows how different we are and it also shows how race mixing contradicts the whole point of reproducing after yourself and carrying on your genes.

Theres a male and female of each kind for a reason and only they can reproduce healthy(theres a lot genetic problems that occur with race mixing) offspring that look like them to carry on their kind.

What would the point be if it was ok for lion to reproduce with a tigress just as much as he does with a lioness?
The male lion and the female lion are opposites and are there for a reason! they are lions and they can only reproduce after themselves between the two of them.If they lose their natural instinct to go with eachother then that would go against the law of attraction and survival.

Sorry if i'm just rambling on now.I tend to do that often.:D

Because it is unnatural. I've always felt that way, even as a child. The only examples I was aware of way back when were White men-Asian women or White-Mexican, and only from movies (until an uncle married a Mexican). Why would someone want children of a different race? When I was younger the only men who ended up with Asian & Mexican women were losers. As for White-Negro I just assumed there was something biological that kept that from happening. I was in junior high before I became aware that it was possible & had happened. When people are not opposed to miscegenation I assumed there is something wrong with the wiring of their brains, they have some sort of emotional problems (like poor White kids trapped in minority-majority schools who adapt to survive) or they have been brainwashed by the orwellian society that is contemporary Western Civilization.

I can remember the first time i saw a mixed race couple on TV kissing and i said to myself ''that doesn't look right'' because i knew even back then that race was more then just skin colour.
I can remember the first time my brother saw it on TV for the first time and he had the same reaction.:thumbup

Frostbite
Wednesday, November 9th, 2011, 05:59 PM
The double standard annoys me. White person wants to be with only whites= horrible evil racist. non-white wants to be with non-white = perfectly ok.

Race mixing destroys race. You end up with someone who is not of either race. Just a half caste.

When you mix you destroy what each race has to offer.

Plus, people who are race mixed have a difficult time finding bone marrow donors and things like that. Imagine your child in the hospital sick and possibly dying and there is nothing you can do because no one is a marrow match.

Besides, I'm white, I want my children to look like me. I don't want a black baby or a mexican baby. I want a Germanic baby. I don't want to be a loser 'baby-mama' :S

DutchfromHolland
Friday, November 18th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Hey everyone, just got back from my cabin up north.

Anyways, what is the main reason for my opposition to Race Mixing? Well, I'll tell you a little story.

When I was about 7 years old, I remember visiting my nextdoor neighbors house with my parents. Their names were Tony and Rebecca. They were having a barbecue. I think they'd been married for a few months. But here's the catch, he was blacker than the ace of spades and she was whiter than milk. And to further make this story even scarier, she was PREGNANT! :-O
I look at her, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, I look at her husband, by that time it just didn't register in my head that they were married. So I, being only a child, walked up to Rebecca and asked her "Why did you marry a black guy". She looked at my with her jaw open, like she couldn't believe I'd just asked her that. She told my parents what I'd said. My parents told me never to say anything like that. I told myself by that time "There's something not right here."

That's the first time I really started to think about racial admixture. I don't agree with miscegenation at all, but I do agree with all of the posts on this thread.

Kauz R. Waldher
Friday, November 18th, 2011, 10:02 AM
You know, the masses view people who notice or are attentive to race preservation, as idiots. They think we're stupid. "Race is just a color" or "who cares about pigmentation?". They pretend that the differences in races begins and ends with "color". But they are truly wrong. It's weird how people like us see it so clearly and it's very natural for us to acknowledge it as common sense and respond to it as nature. But for the masses ... they are either TOTALLY blinded or they are in ridiculous pursuit of a "one race globe" where we all look the same so race won't matter any longer. Equality is a gas isn't it? That's a scary world they seek. One that I want no part of.

DutchfromHolland
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 07:52 AM
You know, the masses view people who notice or are attentive to race preservation, as idiots. They think we're stupid. "Race is just a color" or "who cares about pigmentation?". They pretend that the differences in races begins and ends with "color". But they are truly wrong. It's weird how people like us see it so clearly and it's very natural for us to acknowledge it as common sense and respond to it as nature. But for the masses ... they are either TOTALLY blinded or they are in ridiculous pursuit of a "one race globe" where we all look the same so race won't matter any longer. Equality is a gas isn't it? That's a scary world they seek. One that I want no part of.

Couldn't have said it any better!

Olavssønn
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 05:41 PM
The first reason that I never would race-mix, is that it has always felt totally unnatural and weird to me. This feeling is something that goes all the way back to my childhood, before I had even been exposed to nationalist-thought or anything like that. My parents have always been quite politically correct.
I remember when I was 5 years old there was an occassion where I wondered why the dark people had to be in Norway, why couldn't they just go home again? My parents reacted by being upset, trying to tell me that you just don't say anything like that again... :oanieyes: :blueroll:
Well, that was a childish, but totally honest statement from my side. Without censoring out the politically incorrect thoughts, I just said what I truly felt about non-Europeans in the area we lived.
Later, I learned from society that such thoughts are merely intolerant "prejudices" - that all people are really the same, how sorry we should feel for these people coming from such "dangerous" countries etc. etc.
But still - although I would never dream of calling myself a "racist" or openly take a stand against immigration - nevertheless I saw it as the most natural thing that if I were going to marry when I grew up, I would of course choose a White, Norwegian woman.
I simply couldn't imagine it any other way.
And there I still am. I cannot think of having ever felt the slightest bit attracted to anyone who wasn't European.
So my opinions on race-mixing obviously started with a pure instinct, not affected at all by ideology.
Later in life, I have of course come to explain this in words and ideology.
If I were to have to children with a non-Europid, this would plainly feel like destroying my own heritage, destroying everything that is unique with my people, which have been preserved for thousands of years before I was born.
Never going to happen.

karolvs
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Like Onepercent I believe in the importance of my ancestors. Would they accept my children if the looked, acted, and thought nothing like them? Probably not. I also can't stand the thought of the unconventional holocaust happening on our race.

My wife on the other hand puts it very simply as this..."I could not stand to look down at kids calling me mommy that look nothing like me, like Kate Gosselin does..."

This makes the most sense...how can you have a true physical, spiritual, and emotional connection with a child that looks nothing like you?

And like OnePercent, my ancestors would never forgive or accept me if I gave them some mongrel mixed race vessel to be stuck in during their next reincarnation.

Anita
Friday, November 25th, 2011, 10:47 PM
In my view, the problem with race mixing is not really that it's disgusting or produces aesthetically unpleasing results. I am not the type of pro-Germanic that considers other sub-races or races somehow inferior to us. Rather, I think every race, whether European or African or whatever else, has its own unique look, physical characteristics and culture, and this should really be preserved. I recognize these differences not as a bad thing, or something which should be gotten rid of, but as a true marker of diversity within the human population, which racial and cultural mixing ultimately destroys.

Aeternitas
Saturday, November 26th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I see race mixing rather as a symptom than the central issue at hand, this being what the govts call "multiculturalism", the introduction of a significantly different race, culture and civilization into an environment where they are clearly not at home. This results in a clash between the two, each of whom are trying to reaffirm themselves. e.g. Muslims wanting to instate Sharia in several European countries.

The difference between the modern "white" world and some of the non-white countries is that the latter have realized the extent of the consequences sooner and have taken measures to protect their home culture. In ours race mixing is at times promoted for the "greater good" of all, creating only one world race and culture, so that everyone will finally be considered equal no questions asked - nevermind the claim that there is supposedly no such thing as race to begin. But this is not so simple, again, one can see that oftentimes non-European, racially foreign migrants are the ones least willing to integrate and creating their separate societies and laws within the guest state.

I find it weird and somewhat contradictory that society teaches people it's okay and even desirable to race mix, create interracial families and communities, while at the same time promoting diversity slogans and images.

BlizzardFromNorth
Sunday, December 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
We were created different.
Each race has its own culture and civilization, and if we mix, we will destroy both cultures and civilizations. We, as white people must care about ourselves and our children. Other races must care same about themselves and their children.

Æthelthryth
Monday, December 26th, 2011, 10:10 PM
1) It causes race-specific genetic diseases to spread into other gene-pools.

2) Racially-mixed kids have trouble finding bone-marrow donors, etc.

3) Racially-mixed kids will struggle with their identity all their lives... that's no way to live.

Sigurd
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 04:51 AM
I find it weird and somewhat contradictory that society teaches people it's okay and even desirable to race mix, create interracial families and communities, while at the same time promoting diversity slogans and images.

It's not. It's been accepted in academics that for a folk community to succeed, it must be biologically relatively similar enough within its genetic spread, as such it's obvious that the only way they're going to make the multicult work is by creating one coffee-coloured race which will all love each other naturally globally due to sufficient biological similarity. Never underestimate the cunning of their think-tanks. ;)

Aeternitas
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I do get that kind of logic, what I find contradictory is that the concept of diversity is being promoted at the very same time. I can understand how a combination of this (http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6235/39514201109081741011.jpg) will be leading to something like this (http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2829/timeface.jpg), not having them simultaneously though. When I think of multiculturalism and diversity in their strict senses I rather imagine a system along the lines of what Switzerland has.

Schooneveld
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM
My main reason:

Watch the whole video.
1QOtsSj1chg
Now you have another good reason not to mix with these other "Humans."

Go to his website (http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushton_pubs.htm) for a treasure of information and arguments to use against the (wannabe) race-mixers and multiracialists who want to throw borderline retarded people at our fine Germanic society.

Edie
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 01:38 PM
1) It causes race-specific genetic diseases to spread into other gene-pools.

2) Racially-mixed kids have trouble finding bone-marrow donors, etc.

3) Racially-mixed kids will struggle with their identity all their lives... that's no way to live.

Reasons like these are handy rationalisations that one can offer to any challengers, but they're seldom (or more probably never) what convince people in the first place. Most people will rally themselves to collect scientifically valid, logical justifications only after they've made up their minds about what they believe. If one were so easily swayed by this week's facts 'n' science corner, one's ideas would be an everchanging mishmash, lacking the backbone of conviction that gives them shape and potency. Normal people don't think like Data. They create their personal philosophy based on existing passions and proclivities and then go hunting for the materials of its fortress. No one is ever wholly neutral about something he puts effort into arguing for.

In short, one could be armed to the teeth with reasons, but if one lacks feeling for them, one will ultimately prove useless at aiming and actually hitting something.

I don't like race mixing because I don't like it. It's something for which I can feel my antipathy. That's the reason; everything else is its wrapping, needed to ensure that when it's handed over to people in future debates, they'll more readily take it and consider it for a moment before casting it away (because people are naturally blunt and mediocre and tiresomely predictable in their thinking).

Wulfaz
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 02:03 PM
I would like to save the beautiful biodiversity of this nice planet, hence I think the mixing is not so useful to every population. Probably the Blacks want not disappear too just these uneducated immigrants incapable to thinking to the long run. They want White females coz they believe that glorious thing is to mix with european females side by side in this way they cause damage to own people too. Furthermore many consumidiot european believe that "exotic partner" is cool thing too. Thank you, mainstream media!

Wicklowwolf
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I don't think I would be happy in a relationship with a partner belonging to a culture totally alien to my own. But chosing a partner must be regarded as an individual's personal choice. I am strongly opposed to any government past, present or future passing legislation giving them the power to tell people who they can associate with or marry. We must always regard the personal choice of an individual as paramount.

PA. Dutchman
Saturday, January 21st, 2012, 06:27 AM
A solid and living example for not mixing races is Obama.

Unregistered
Friday, February 10th, 2012, 12:19 AM
I am staunchly opposed to inter-racial miscegenation. There is no goodness to be had of it.

I know two guys who are bi-racial. The Boer/Zulu one has been contemplating suicide for years because of this. His parents can't see why being multi-racial is an issue (of course). The other guy, who is French/Chinese feels that he has no place in this world. Both truly wish they were one or the other of their racial background. It's really unfortunate for them as it must be torture.

shannon kathleen
Saturday, February 11th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Being in America, I see a lot of interracial unions and their biracial children. Almost everytime I've come across a biracial person (one who is part white), they always assimilate 100% with their non-white side. This is especially true of mulattos. Many of these biracial people are even racist towards whites eventhough they are in fact, part white! That to me is very disturbing and unfair. I want my children to have my racial identity and not just that of their non-white father's. I also think it is extremely immature and irresponsible for a white person to mate with a non white because it destroys the white person's ancestral heritage and any chance to preserve that. I've also noticed a definate trend where it's become acceptable and even encouraged for non-whites of every kind to harbor negative feelings towards whites. They feel that they have some 'reason' for this based on what little they know of history and what the media and press tell them. Thus, I don't want to align myself with a race, especially in the case of blacks, who tend to be very hostile towards my fellow whites. :P

shannon kathleen
Saturday, February 11th, 2012, 02:35 AM

I agree with what you said very much about how white students in a minority majority school come to embrace non white culture and people in an attempt to survive. I see that often. :(

Adalheid
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM
I live in a densely populated city on Ontario that used to be called Berlin before ww2 because of its strong German population. It was later changed to Kitchener to please to masses. Schools opened up here and the Asians and Africans have flooded in to attend the universities here and then stay. I'm not opposed to having multiculturalism within Canada, but what makes me sad is all of the women of Bavarian ancestry who have chosen African or Asian mates, due to a dwindling of men, who have chosen Asian women. It's an awful mess over here. Kids don't know how to identify themselves, the heritage of the area is fading fast. Gentlemen of the world, there's ladies here from good strong Germanic backgrounds who are settling for the wrong kind. Don't get me wrong, some of the most gorgeous people are the result of interracial relationships, but it's causing harm to our already fading race.

Hydrich
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM
Medical reasons. Believe me, there are plenty!

Trouble finding donors, medication issues, tendency towards mental problems and violent behavior, etc...

goersfour
Sunday, February 26th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Mixing the races is the way politicians control the masses. It will eventually dilute the intelligence of the races that are blended. It is already happening in the USA. Schools are lowering their passing scores so the lesser intelligent mixed races can "pass" the test. The politicians know that they can convince less intelligent people to vote for them much easier than they can intelligent people.