PDA

View Full Version : Multiculturalism And The Death Of Democracy

Caledonian
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Democracy has been called the tyranny of the majority but more importantly it has been called the dictatorship of mob rule.

How is multiculturalism the death of democracy?

With our race, culture, and ethnic identity increasingly becoming a minority within our own nations as a diminished ethnicity existentially we shall come to know very well what it is to come under the tyranny of the majority where in this context the majority will be every other ethnic group working together competing to overthrow us influentially in the democratic political - social system of our own construction that we ironically have created for ourselves.

Under the mob majority rule of democracy being a minority is equal to being dispossesed voiceless slaves as a social underclass of the democratic majority spectacle.

In the United States we see this already where as other ethnicities grow much larger in population than that of Germanics and Europids they become more influential at the voting panels to which they constantly either come close or succeed at putting down our interests collectively as a cultural ethnic group. This is a case of other ethnicities using the power and vehicle of our own institutions against us. This is the chaotic spiraling death of democracy by multiculturalism.

The death of democracy by multiculturalism fits the simplistic yet profound analogy that as foreign ethnicities grow in population reducing us to the status of minorities within our own nations what is reduced is not just our population as a whole but also our very collective group political influence as well which in turn will weaken us to the status of being powerless politically.

Our only hope as a people is to remove the inadequacies of democracy altogether to which a new social political system is created to combat the majority rule where within this new system our cultural ethnicity is preserved and maintained.

We must rebel against the current institutions of our nations and we must seek out their destruction before they themselves destroy us.

We must seek to usurp democracy and uproot it from it's very foundations to which as a political system it must become stamped out forever.

Amerikanerin
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 09:37 PM
I guess, the answer in this case is democracy with closed borders, a "Germanics' only" democracy. We can still enjoy all the freedoms of the Western world and be an example to other nations (and let them follow us if they can!) without inviting all the other nations into our homelands.

GeistFaust
Tuesday, May 10th, 2011, 11:45 PM
I guess, the answer in this case is democracy with closed borders, a "Germanics' only" democracy. We can still enjoy all the freedoms of the Western world and be an example to other nations (and let them follow us if they can!) without inviting all the other nations into our homelands.

I agree with this although I think a democracy is healthy for the most part the average individual knows very little about who is he voting for and sometimes why he is voting for that person. A lot of the times there are petty and trifle issues which dictate which individual a person ends up choosing. I think this has a lot to do with the average individual not being educated enough on political matters to really understand the consequences of voting this way or that. I believe in more of an aristocracy, oligarchy, or monarchy I think that would be much healthier then a pure democracy. I think to have a little democracy mixed into a state's political structure is good but sometimes democracy can become nothing more then the rule of the mobs instead of rule by the elite forces in society who usually have better knowledge and foresight then the average person in society.

Meister
Wednesday, May 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I have quite often though that the society we have now that has allowed all these invaders in will be different to the society we will have when we have become a minority.

Forget about Affirmative Action when whitey is looking for a job and is competing with a few Chinese and Indians!

And yes Democracy has been dead a while, none of us or our parents ever wanted Asians, Arabs and blacks in our lands but they were allowed in anyway.

Caledonian
Wednesday, May 11th, 2011, 05:00 PM

With foreign racial others being a increased majority there is no way that will ever happen especially when their majority voting political power circumvents any decision making for our collective ethnic group.

Any changes for us will not come under the current government institutions and ideals that we have. We must break free of the current government structure and destroy it for us to become seperate or distinct in creating a whole new existence for ourselves.

We cannot in any way find independence within the current system and I dare anybody to prove me otherwise. The system is broken and is in ruins where there is no way whatsoever to create independence for ourselves within it.

Democracy hinders our independence and therefore it must be dissolved in order to create a better more effective government system that serves nationalist aspirations.

Democracy has become a enemy of nationalists by it's allowance of foreign influences to overrun it and also for it's welcoming of shadowy private corporate influences to take it over completely in it's hijacking by creating a stranglehold monopoly over us all.

Schopenhauer
Wednesday, May 11th, 2011, 05:37 PM
The answers to all multicultural questions can be readily found in Spengler's Decline of the West.

To summarize Spengler, all cultures exhibit three distinct phases, birth, maturity, and death. During the stages of birth and maturity, a culture is hardy and disease resistant. It's only when a culture begins to decline, i.e., loses it's purity of blood, that it becomes susceptible to malignant elements such as "multiculturalism."

What most people fail to see, or even understand, is that the US has reached the end of its cultural life.

As for the US, we are not now, or have even been a democracy. We are a representative republic.

Caledonian
Thursday, May 12th, 2011, 06:02 AM
The answers to all multicultural questions can be readily found in Spengler's Decline of the West.

To summarize Spengler, all cultures exhibit three distinct phases, birth, maturity, and death. During the stages of birth and maturity, a culture is hardy and disease resistant. It's only when a culture begins to decline, i.e., loses it's purity of blood, that it becomes susceptible to malignant elements such as "multiculturalism."

What most people fail to see, or even understand, is that the US has reached the end of its cultural life.

As for the US, we are not now, or have even been a democracy. We are a representative republic.

A representative republic that uses democratic voting as a means of setting up government.

I agree with Spengler except that on the premise of death we don't necessarily have to die if we don't let ourselves.

I do believe we are in decline where I think modernity as a entity of our own making has lead us to it.

Technological innovation of modernity within western civilization was thought to be our salvation to move us forward into the future filled with extragavant luxorious living where it was thought that we all could live the dream of being apart of the privileged idle social class but what happened was that our faith in modernity was misplaced entirely where instead a whole line of complexities, disruptions, and useless distractions ended up causing us to de-attach from ourselves when it concerns the process of modernization.

Not only that but with the rise of technological innovation or the fast movement of goods by advanced travel we found it more of a necessity to create international movements and governing bodies to which was the backdoor to which multiculturalism crept in.

Schopenhauer
Thursday, May 12th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I agree with Spengler except that on the premise of death we don't necessarily have to die if we don't let ourselves.

Cultures, being the products of human beings, are subject to the exact same natural laws regarding birth and death as they are. You can no more will your culture not to die as you can will yourself not to age.

Looking back, we can see that the US' phase of cultural death began sometime around the turn of the 20th century with the acceptance of millions of locust like immigrant parasites. Left unchecked and allowed to breed in the numbers that those low types invariably are want to reproduce themselves in, they soon began oozing out of their "ethnic enclaves" in wave after "multicultural" wave.

Again, though, it must be stressed that a healthy society wouldn't have let this happen to itself in the first place, for only weak, moribund cultures let themselves be willingly overrun in such a fashion.

Of course participation in two world wars greatly accelerated the US' cultural death cycle as well.

Finally we came to the 60s, where even the most blindly optimistic cultural critics had to admit that all was, indeed, culturally lost.

What we have is simply the undeserved bad luck to be witnessing the final death throws of our once vital culture and the ensuing birth of a new and vastly inferior subculture of sub(in)humanity.

But take heart, for all is not as bad as it seems, for there is a much larger process at work here, the Kali Yuga. Remember, not only do cultures have a cycle of birth, maturity, and death, so do ages. This age, like our own culture, is coming to its end as well.