PDA

View Full Version : French or African National Football Side?

The Aesthete
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 02:43 PM
http://www.theprophecyblog.com/wp1/wp-content/plugins/RSSPoster_PRO/cache/9e0d6_France_soccer.jpg

This is not France's team but Africa’s

A real Frenchmen the French national soccer coach Laurent Blanc was secretly taped discussing possible quotas for the number of black and Arab youth players on the national team

The French Football Federation has begun an inquiry into claims that national coach Laurent Blanc and other coaches secretly agreed to restrict the number of black and Arab players in national training programs.

SaxonPagan
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM
It always amazes me how, even when a team is composed almost entirely of black players, they still hire a White manager ;)

It seems they at least realize which races have the brains because, despite their undoubted athletic ability, a team full of niggers would just run around like a load of headless chickens if they didn't have someone with a bit of intelligence to organise them!

As for the manager in this instance, I find his name Laurent Blanc very symbolic :D

Permafrost
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
A real Frenchmen the French national soccer coach Laurent Blanc was secretly taped discussing possible quotas for the number of black and Arab youth players on the national team

At the moment he's being auditioned in Paris for two inquiries about this story, and there are strong rumors saying he's going to leave his job because of that.
But actually the taped discussion was even not that direct, he only spoke about limiting the number of binational people in the team, and no ethnic groups were targetted at all.

Have a look at the French "Espoirs" team (the next generation of French team) :
http://www.eswasquehal.fr/IMG/jpg/photo_espoirs.jpg

Btw, today a French right-winged deputy has launched the idea to limit voting rights of binational people, and all the medias and other politics are shocked and call him fascist :|

SaxonPagan
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I did actually read something about this in Liberation last week when the scandal exploded.

One of the niggers was complaining about "stereotypes" and how White folks think all they can do is run and jump etc... but are not much use for anything else.

He's quite right of course :) I must try and dig out the article to post.

Æmeric
Monday, May 9th, 2011, 03:07 PM
It always amazes me how, even when a team is composed almost entirely of black players, they still hire a White manager ;)Thing is most White managers/coaches have a preference for Negro athletes, under the assumption they are superior physicallly while ignoring the mental aspects of being a superior athlete. Come over to the US & look at all the collegiate & professional teams that are majority Negro but with predominately White staff making player selections.

As for the manager in this instance, I find his name Laurent Blanc very symbolic :DNice to know there is at least one who has some sense of racial solidarity.