PDA

View Full Version : Federal Election 2011

ArcticWarrior
Monday, April 4th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Again, we are being dragged to the polls by Iggy and his Leftist Libtards...

Anyway, who will you be voting for this May?

uppvaknad
Saturday, April 9th, 2011, 02:32 PM
As a french Canadien i hope for an independent Quebec.

Ælfrun
Monday, April 11th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I am sure as hell not voting for the Liberal Party. They want to be recognized as the "multi-cultural" party. I would vote green if they were not a bunch of crazy environmentalists. They would shut down millions of jobs in Canada without being able to redistribute them. All of he parties have downfalls. I guess I am still deciding which party I will vote for.

BayHorse
Tuesday, April 12th, 2011, 12:15 AM
As a french Canadien i hope for an independent Quebec.

Of all the separatist movements in the North American continent, thus far, I view that as the only one that ever had a prayer of becoming reality. If it did succeed, it might provide some kind of confidence or precedent for other separatist movements, which could be a very good thing for Germanic and European preservation. That's how I see it.

So yes, go for it!

ArcticWarrior
Wednesday, April 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
I do appreciate the distinct Canadien culture, but I strongly believe that we should remain united.

Gardisten
Monday, April 18th, 2011, 05:55 PM
If you look at green political theory, however, it seems to me that it best reflects what many of the people on this board are striving for. There are some aspects of course that are inconsistent, but still these things can be changed if the right people begin to get involved or give them support.

I would vote green if they were not a bunch of crazy environmentalists. They would shut down millions of jobs in Canada without being able to redistribute them. All of he parties have downfalls. I guess I am still deciding which party I will vote for.

Gardisten
Monday, April 18th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Rather naive. Ask anyone who follows Canadian politics closely and they'll tell you that Harper's wanted this election for quite some time--he's desperate to get a majority and the polls were showing that he was getting close to majority territory. Moreover, it's been the Liberals who have been propping up the Conservatives for the last two and a half years--the longest a minority government has ever lasted in Canada.

I' wondering if you're one of those who voted Conservative. I would find that kind of odd given that the Jewish community now almost universally supports Harper because of his unflinching pro-Israel stance.

Again, we are being dragged to the polls by Iggy and his Leftist Libtards...

Anyway, who will you be voting for this May?

ArcticWarrior
Wednesday, April 20th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Yes, but I support the Reform influence in the modern Conservatives. And in todays world, if you don't support Israel, the Americans don't have your back, and we need that.

Gibes
Friday, April 29th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I think Canadien are so different to other country. I do appreciate the distinct Canadien culture, but I strongly believe that we should remain united.

Gardisten
Wednesday, May 4th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I understand what you're saying but they sold out long ago in many other respects. There's already rumblings of discontent at the provincial level in Alberta which is bound spill over into the federal arena once it become clear that Harper simply can't implement the fiscal conservative policies envisioned by the Reform.

Yes, but I support the Reform influence in the modern Conservatives. And in todays world, if you don't support Israel, the Americans don't have your back, and we need that.

Angantyr
Thursday, May 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Anyone but Harper, a baby-eating lizard, and his conservative religitards.