PDA

View Full Version : Premonition, Coincidence Or What ...?

SaxonPagan
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
Just heard about the death of Elizabeth Taylor on the 3 p.m. news, but the spooky think is that I was lying in bed this morning and thinking about ... Elizabeth Taylor!!

Only briefly, perhaps for a couple of minutes (or even seconds; it's hard to say because I was in that half-awake/half-asleep state) but I vividly remembered it, and then thought no more about it until this afternoon upon hearing the news.

I find this very weird :confused

Ocko
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, 06:44 PM
there are no coincidences.

Mothers often know if something happens to their children.

There is a technique to train it and then act upon it, if you feel something bad about doing something, then don't.

Your body often knows more and better than your brain.

bny
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Just heard about the death of Elizabeth Taylor on the 3 p.m. news, but the spooky think is that I was lying in bed this morning and thinking about ... Elizabeth Taylor!!

Only briefly, perhaps for a couple of minutes (or even seconds; it's hard to say because I was in that half-awake/half-asleep state) but I vividly remembered it, and then thought no more about it until this afternoon upon hearing the news.

Something like that happened to me when the earthquake off Japan happened, I had a dream that everything was shaking.

Hersir
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, 07:41 PM
My great-grandma was on her deathbed when my mother gave birth to a daugther, when the nurse told my great-grandma that mom had given birth, she said she already know that my mom had gotten a little girl.

Wychaert
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011, 07:37 AM
I am sceptic on such things.
But some years ago I suddenly woke up with a strange presure on my chest, feeling realy strange I've got back to bed...
When I walked downstairs the next morning I still feel weird, so I drunk a cop of coffee and watched the news.
Then there it was! Steve Irwin has died! stung by a stingray in his heart area...

This is no joke.:(

Heinrich Harrer
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011, 07:47 AM

Maybe it was something similar to a Dj-vu, with the mind confusing some new information for older memories.

Hamar Fox
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011, 09:06 AM
People think about and dream about thousands of things per day. Every now and then, one of those thousand things you think or dream about corresponds with something that happens during the next day. But the vast majority don't. I've lost count of the times I've dreamt about a relative dying and they didn't die.

Astrid Runa
Wednesday, March 30th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I had a dream once where I was falling from a great height. I could see others falling. Some looked peaceful, others were ablaze and I could smell smoke, like there was fire burning somewhere and there was dust everywhere.
I didn't know that I'd witnessed in my dream the fall of the twin towers until I saw the news that day.

I also once had a dream where I was standing on a beach. THe only problem was, for about a mile offshore, there was no water. I looked up, hearing the roar of something, only to see a giant wave rushing towards me. I could feel the Earth shaking beneath me as the wave approached the shore.
I later learned that there had been an Earthquake and Tsunami in the Indian Ocean that same day, Boxing Day.

I then had a dream about a fire at my school. It turned out exactly the way I had seen it in my dream.

I know a lot of people are skeptical about Seers and Soothsayers, but they do exist. Too many things I have seen in dreams that have become a reality for it to not be possible. Coincidence does not exist for me.

Mv
Wednesday, March 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
I know a lot of people are skeptical about Seers and Soothsayers, but they do exist. Too many things I have seen in dreams that have become a reality for it to not be possible. Coincidence does not exist for me.

Well, if you think of a world beyond our 3 dimensional, and our subconscious self being our projection into the 3 dimensions you can explain all that by nonexistence of linear time in that more complex world. If so you than posses the knowledge of all the past, present and the future. However, since your subconscious is enveloped in a 3 dimensional material self it is in conflict with the conscious part of it. Being so you are unable to access that information, but it can at certain times and for brief moments establish a connection and it is then that you receive certain messy information that is hard to understand.

Hope this helps :)