PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Goverment Now Called "Harper Government"

Ælfrun
Monday, March 7th, 2011, 05:19 PM
UXywZ7ycXTI&feature=player_embedded#at=56
This is absolutely ridiculous. This crack pot is using our tax money, and the Government should be for the people, it is not under his ownership.

Æmeric
Monday, March 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I don't see the problem. In the US we have the "Obama Administration", before the it was the "Bush Administration". In the UK you have the Cameron Cabinet, before that the Brown Cabinet - it is just a refernce to the person currently in charge.

Gardisten
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, 08:59 PM
You might want to familiarize yourself with Harper and policies before you say it's not a problem.

ArcticWarrior
Thursday, March 24th, 2011, 04:28 AM
I'd sooner vote Conservative than any of these other crazies...

BayHorse
Saturday, March 26th, 2011, 09:00 PM
You might want to familiarize yourself with Harper and policies before you say it's not a problem.

I thought Harper and the Conservatives were the lesser of the two evils. Are they just as bad?

Ingvaeonic
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Harper PM has replaced the terms the Government of Canada or the Canadian Government with his own title, the Harper Government. Bloody Gillard will see that and copy it here. Damn her! And damn Harper and his image-building measures! The man's a corrupting influence.

Ingvaeonic
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 08:26 AM

Just how conservative are Canada's Conservatives? The so-called conservatives here are wimps.

Gardisten
Monday, April 18th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Indeed. As I suspected.

Gardisten
Monday, April 18th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I would say that they are worse by far.

I thought Harper and the Conservatives were the lesser of the two evils. Are they just as bad?