PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Iceland

Wittmann
Wednesday, February 16th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Hello my Icelandic friends, I am thinking about going abroad for college, and I want to know, what is Iceland like? Are they accepting of (Swiss-German) Americans? Is the cost of living low enough? And what about the language barrier?

Einarr
Wednesday, February 16th, 2011, 09:09 AM
It's not really my place to say anything, but I will anyway. I think it's rather disrespectful to go to another country and expect the people there to converse in English with you, despite how fluent they may be. It would be best for you to learn as much as you can about Icelandic (in this case), before you go there. That's if you're serious about it anyway, and I think you should be.

As for a university, I'm not sure how it works in Iceland, but I know that in Scandinavia, many of the graduate classes tend to be in English (or at least offered in English), whereas the regular undergraduate classes are normally in Norwegian/Swedish/Danish. There are still some undergraduate classes offered in English, though they are often limited in number. It also depends on the school in question, some are more limited than others. As I said, I am not sure how it works in Iceland, but I have a feeling that it may be similar.

Linda Trostenhatten
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Hello my Icelandic friends, I am thinking about going abroad for college, and I want to know, what is Iceland like? Are they accepting of (Swiss-German) Americans? Is the cost of living low enough? And what about the language barrier?

of course you are more than welcome and the currency has seldom been lower.. and everyone speaks english???

Herefugol
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 05:04 AM
For fellow Germanics who want to move to another Germanic land: learn the language! Learn the culture! Don't move anywhere and expect everyone to speak English for you. Otherwise, you are just another product of multiculturalism.

Wittmann
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Reconsidering, I don't have a drop of Icelandic blood, I think I'll just stick to my native homeland, Germany. Anyway, where the hell do I learn Icelandic?

Herefugol
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Reconsidering, I don't have a drop of Icelandic blood, I think I'll just stick to my native homeland, Germany. Anyway, where the hell do I learn Icelandic?

http://icelandiconline.is/ or http://www.livemocha.com/ are great websites, and they do not cost a cent. Many universities, especially those in Northern Europe, teach Icelandic too.

Sigurd
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 04:26 PM

It is offered here at University as well, and there is umpteen of online resources. Phonology is a little difficult, as is the grammar for a native English speaker. It's fairly easy to comprehend Icelandic grammar for a German, especially if versed in another Scandinavian language (for syntax purposes) as much of it is at a fairly similar state of morphological complexity. :)

Herefugol
Saturday, February 19th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Phonology is a little difficult, as is the grammar for a native English speaker. It's fairly easy to comprehend Icelandic grammar for a German, especially if versed in another Scandinavian language (for syntax purposes) as much of it is at a fairly similar state of morphological complexity. :)

Indeed, as Icelandic is a heavily inflected language much like German. The grammar of these two languages is closer to that of older Germanic languages. Therefore, Icelandic relies more on declension and conjugation and less on word order. English relies heavily on word order and is best known as an analytic language.

Icelandic inflection consists of:

nouns declined for case, number and gender (with two declensions for nouns: weak and strong);

adjectives declined for case, number, gender and degree (with two declensions for adjectives: weak and strong);

verbs conjugated for tense, mood, person, number and voice (with three voices: active, passive and medial).

icelandic
Thursday, May 12th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Ofcourse you can come here and you can go to school and learn icelandic and you should do that if you will come because people tent to like to speak there language in there own country wright ? :)

of course you are more than welcome and the currency has seldom been lower.. and everyone speaks english???

We are all very well educated so we all speak english i would want to learn german.

Thank you very much for showing my country interest. I love it here :) The nature and the history

HeidiStreich
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 12:27 AM
Since I was a child I have wanted to live in Iceland. I am Ger/Swiss ancestry and lived in the snow belt of USA. That dream is not where my life journey path led to. However, vacationing to Iceland is or was a future plan.

However, I am now questioning investing my money and spending my money in a country that may be filled with hateful racists.

paraplethon
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 12:33 AM
^^^What about loving racists???

Much better eh?

Uberman
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 12:56 AM
Iceland has enough immigrants already. Due to Iceland's small population, even a small number of immigrants can have an affect on their culture, even if the immigrants are Germanic. I think we should all hope to preserve Iceland's cultural and genetic heritage for posterity.

Mrs vonTrep
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 01:04 AM
However, I am now questioning investing my money and spending my money in a country that may be filled with hateful racists.

Hateful racists? You're saying it like it's a bad thing, how come? ;)

Hersir
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 01:16 AM
Iceland has enough immigrants already. Due to Iceland's small population, even a small number of immigrants can have an affect on their culture, even if the immigrants are Germanic. I think we should all hope to preserve Iceland's cultural and genetic heritage for posterity.

Germanic immigrants would indeed disrupt Icelandic genetics, since they are celto-germanic:P

karolvs
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 01:20 AM
Germanic immigrants would indeed disrupt Icelandic genetics, since they are celto-germanic:P

I'm celto-germanic, so can I move there? To get the hell out of the American nightmare?

Wulfram
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 01:22 AM

:~(

You live in Philadelphia? I lived there myself for three years, and also have relatives there. Without question it is one of the most racist cities in the world, and this racism is displayed quite openly by most of the inner city blacks and hispanics toward White people. If you are worried about hateful racists then why do you invest and spend your money in Philadelphia? I take it you live in one of the mostly crime-free, mostly White neighborhoods or suburbs there? King of Prussia? Olde City? Manayunk? Etc...

Let me guess. You feel that it is wrong for White people to be racist against blacks, but perfectly okay for blacks to hate Whites? Only White people can be racist, correct?

HeidiStreich
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
No, I live in University City where caucasians are by far the minority. Crime rate can be lower than other areas but that mostly is the media coverage bc areas of high crime tend to have more media coverage unless an unusual crime takes place like a 70 year old women raped.

While yes there are racists in Philadelphia, the majority of the population really are unaffected by the diversity. Being a good person isn't determined by your ethnicity. Everyone has a soul and it's the energy you influence the soul with that makes either positive or negative.

Philadelphia does have it's back woods old fashioned racists but it also is one of the most racially diversified cities in USA. People of all colors and ethnicity live together in neighborhoods throughout the city. The divisions in the city are economic rather than racial. I think it's wonderful to see people of all ethnicities very successful financially, without anyone group out weighing another.

I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.

And no, I have experienced hate just bc I'm white. I've been profiled bc the car I drive was in a poor neighborhood. The police pulled us over.

Generally though, everybody just seems to be trying to get somewhere ASAP and isn't thinking about who is who here or there.

Granraude
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 07:41 PM
I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.

Where do you have this from?

HeidiStreich
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 08:47 PM
From the comments on the first page of this thread! Take a look.

Granraude
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
You make strong conclusions based on very little.

Anyhow, ALL nordic countries are known to be "cold".

Reminds me a bit of the Indian tourists in Sweden who did not speak to a single Swede.

Huginn ok Muninn
Friday, December 2nd, 2011, 10:01 PM

No, I live in University City where caucasians are by far the minority. Crime rate can be lower than other areas but that mostly is the media coverage bc areas of high crime tend to have more media coverage unless an unusual crime takes place like a 70 year old women raped.

While yes there are racists in Philadelphia, the majority of the population really are unaffected by the diversity. Being a good person isn't determined by your ethnicity. Everyone has a soul and it's the energy you influence the soul with that makes either positive or negative.

Philadelphia does have it's back woods old fashioned racists but it also is one of the most racially diversified cities in USA. People of all colors and ethnicity live together in neighborhoods throughout the city. The divisions in the city are economic rather than racial. I think it's wonderful to see people of all ethnicities very successful financially, without anyone group out weighing another.

And I think you yourself have a lot to learn. Your perspective is a typical result of the incessant pro-diversity brainwashing being inflicted upon our people with the goal of our ultimate destruction. Do you favor our destruction as individual ethnicities and the larger Germanic meta-ethnicity? Loving "diversity" like you proclaim to is a really good start.

There is a whole thread here devoted to this idea of "racism." Maybe you should read it, since you despise "hateful racists" so much.

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=1104487#post1104487

Wulfram
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
No, I live in University City where caucasians are by far the minority.

There are also neighborhoods in University City that are mostly White, and the closer you get to Penn the more of them you will find. I have no doubt that you live in one these, since the all-black neighborhoods there (and they are indeed all black) can be quite risky for a White to walk through, even in daytime. The "racially diverse" neighborhood you live in is a mostly White street with a few blacks living on it. I know that part of Philadelphia quite well, and believe me, if you are a White woman with child you do not go anywhere near the all black areas.

Crime rate can be lower than other areas but that mostly is the media coverage bc areas of high crime tend to have more media coverage unless an unusual crime takes place like a 70 year old women raped.

The media never tells the whole truth, that these high-crime areas are black or hispanic neighborhoods. The low-crime areas you mention above are exclusively the White neighborhoods, and when crime does occur in them it almost always by intruding non-Whites.

While yes there are racists in Philadelphia, the majority of the population really are unaffected by the diversity.

How do you know this? Most blacks and hispanics in Philly do not like White people. If you’re unaware of this then you truly are sheltered from the reality that is racist Philadelphia.

When I first moved there I lived between Snyder and Oregon Ave. This to me is a pretty good example of the small town atmosphere one experiences in Philly as opposed to other cities of equal or larger size. The majority of people who live in that area are White, and they are extremely weary of the black incursion into their neighborhoods. Many of them gave diversity a chance at first, only to see it for the BS it really is. If you travel across into West Philly you will find mostly blacks who are hateful of Whites, the majority of them having never been personally hurt by a White. It is just a trendy thing to do in all black neighborhoods.

This division is quite typical for working class White neighborhoods there, and more than enough evidence to prove the unwillingness of both sides to integrate with the other. Unaffected, you say? You don’t get out much.

Being a good person isn't determined by your ethnicity.

Then why is it that in every small to large city the absolute majority of crimes committed are by blacks and hispanics? If you think I am pulling this info off of Stromfront all you have to do is check your own cities official crime statistics. They try their best to make it seem that crime is committed equally by all races but this is one of the biggest of all the lies they use to cover the ugly truth of diversity.

Everyone has a soul and it's the energy you influence the soul with that makes either positive or negative.

If blacks commit the majority of rapes in Philadelphia (and they do) then where are they getting their "energy" for this from? They certainly aren't getting it from Whites.

If a White person is exposed to these negative energies for a prolonged period then soon he will become a negative force as well. Which is why the majority of Whites in Philadelphia do not wish to live side-by-side with negroes.

Philadelphia does have it's back woods old fashioned racists but it also is one of the most racially diversified cities in USA.

I count myself as one of those "backwoods old-fashioned racists" and damned proud of it.

That is another typical cliche, blaming the rednecks as being the only type of White who are apt to be the most racist of them all. I have met them from all classes, including among so-called hipsters, many of whom have no idea just how racist they really are underneath their Bob marley t-shirts.

Please explain to me how racial diversity has improved this world? The only evidence I see is that it has caused people of different races to hate more than love. Before integration most Whites and blacks just avoided each other and stayed to their own neighborhoods. Contrary to what you have been led to believe, most Whites did not sit around and obsess about how much they hate blacks. In fact they didn’t even bother thinking about it at all. The same goes for blacks as well. It wasn’t until they started to squeeze us all together that race relations began to deteriorate.

People of all colors and ethnicity live together in neighborhoods throughout the city.

You are not giving us the entire picture. In Philadelphia a "neighborhood" can be diverse. But, they are still almost all racially separated. On one street you will find mostly Whites. But walk a few blocks over and you will find a street of mostly blacks.

Before integration race-related crimes were very low in number. Since integration you see them pretty much every day. This means that by nature people of different colors do not tolerate each others presence.

99% of Whites who preach diversity always live in all-White or mostly White neighborhoods. If you say you live in an all-black one then you simply aren’t telling the truth.

The divisions in the city are economic rather than racial. I think it's wonderful to see people of all ethnicities very successful financially, without anyone group out weighing another.

For you it comes down to money as a test of a people’s integrity? Remove the financial incentive and then compare the astounding cultural achievements of White people to that of blacks.

I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity...

Are you aware that this statement is considered hateful and racist by most anti-racist organizations such as the ADL?

Heidi, you are more of a racial supremacist than you will ever admit to!

...but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.

White people are the most hospitable folks on the planet, even if many don’t see eye-to-eye with other races. The same cannot be said of racial others, the majority of whom openly display animosity toward Whites.

The more brainwashed White people try to inflict “universal love” upon racial others the more they are hated and disrespected for it. And 99% of the time it is nothing but Whites. Why do people revile them for it? It is nothing more than a gesture of pity by Whites. The recipients of this plastic affection immediately see it for what it is, selfish people trying to make themselves feel better.

Kauz R. Waldher
Sunday, December 4th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Since I was a child I have wanted to live in Iceland. I am Ger/Swiss ancestry and lived in the snow belt of USA. That dream is not where my life journey path led to. However, vacationing to Iceland is or was a future plan.

Why would the country be full of "hateful racists"? And who exactly are you referring to?

Oh, and by the way ... multiculturalism amongst our people is just fine. The Germanic tribes always moved about and settled all over the place, usually adapting to the native customs. You're going to bust a german mans balls becasue he speaks english and wants to live in Iceland? I mean, sure i'd want to learn as much as possible as well but to call it "feeding multiculturalism" is absurd. Germanic and Icelandic cultures can easily co-exist. They are actually sort of "one" already. Culturte is most important when it is affiliated with ethnicity. I moved down south here in america for a few years. I didn't go down there expecting them to "talk northern" ... I came back home after 3 years with a slight southern drawl. We don't go places and demand our customs be upheld. We adapt and always have.

HeidiStreich
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
What color eyes is preferred by Iceland? I understand Red hair is best but, is it okay if my hair is blonde turning to brown? I'm over weight and have small feet will this also be okay?

I have had ACL replacement surgery using donors tendons, I do not know the race of the donors. Will this be okay?

Were all icelandics born in Iceland or did your country start out by migration like the rest of the world?

velvet
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 03:14 PM

Maybe you want to answer the questions that have been asked several times already how you got that impression or to what events you're referring to.

To be honest though, your latest post makes it doubtful whether you really want honest answers to the "moving to Iceland" question, or whether you just want to rant and to smear the Icelanders with the cultural-marxist-hate-speech-mantra "whitey is evil".

Hospitality is something one shows guests (temporally limited visitors), and the good thing about guests is that they leave again. Immigrants are not guests, they dont go home again, and as such, cannot ask for "hospitality".

Maybe you should with your mindset rather stay where you are and not bother the Icelanders (in fact, all of Europe) with your arrogance and try to tell them from afar with the load of PC bullshit you obviously have absorbed how to behave and that they have to welcome everyone who lowers himself far enough to even wanting to go to that land of "evil racists", so that they "learn some universal human love".

In fact, you got it all wrong. The Icelanders love themselves and their folk, and an expression of that love is to protect their island from "diversity" (and I hope they become even more strict in doing so), and those who want to flood little Iceland with all sorts of "human" scum are the real haters. You cannot have all-white communities, because that's "racist", you cannot have countries for yourself, because that is "racist", you must feed the world and if you dont you're "racist", you must share your culture and civilisation because if you dont you're an "evil racist" and countries belong to everyone because you all are just immigrants blah blah. This is the true hate.

Mvix
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Germans are the third largest nationality that have their legal resident in Iceland yet I have only encountered one half German. There are many Germanic immigrants here though not as many as non-Germanic but you don't notice them because they assimilate.

Sybren
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM
What color eyes is preferred by Iceland? I understand Red hair is best but, is it okay if my hair is blonde turning to brown? I'm over weight and have small feet will this also be okay?
You don't even get past the security at Reykjavik Airport if you have anything but blue or grey eyes and if you have darker than lightbrown hair. I know, i tried it :(

I have had ACL replacement surgery using donors tendons, I do not know the race of the donors. Will this be okay?
Well, in that case forget about it... What are you thinking, that they're willing to take that risk!? :S

HeidiStreich
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Please read the above responses to thread.

Wulfram
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Please read the above responses to thread.

Heidi, may I ask what you had hoped to find here at Skadi?

Granraude
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM

Were all icelandics born in Iceland or did your country start out by migration like the rest of the world?

You can not expect serious answers with questions like that.

HeidiStreich
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Oh no! You're from the Nordic region of the world with dark hair and eyes. I'm so sorry! LOL!

I'm getting the idea that if I'm gay and promise to stay gay or if I am infertile, I can vacation free of any worries about being flogged for my possible non-white tendons.

Why is everyone yelling at me about how Iceland is racist, I totally agree! I'm a racist bigot against racist bigots.

Huginn ok Muninn
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Heidi, did you really come here because you think you have something to teach us? We've heard it all before.. it's really a very limited set of arguments, all based upon fallacies, and the fact that you grew up believing all that crap, perhaps even based your typically shallow, rootless "morality" upon it all does not make it any less false. You are the product of an agenda, brainwashed to work against the inherent interests of your own people, and the fact that there are many of you, most of whom vote, is why most of our nations are turning into cesspools filled with the same problems you see in any third world country.

I would try to educate and enlighten you, but it appears you do not wish to be enlightened. So why are you here, again?

HeidiStreich
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Yes, you may ask. My ancestors are Teutonic and I have been studying my ancestors cultural experiences. I feel a strong personal connection to my Teutonic ancestors. I also in appearance am obviously Germanic to the point that I look at pictures in publications and feel like I am looking at my family.

Skadi is the Norse goddess of Winter and winter is my favorite, most peaceful, where I belong, season. Ice, snow and cold are where I physically and mentally thrive.

I'm learning Icelandic as a language bc I'm interested in reading the Eddas in the language they were originally spoken. It only makes sense bc the Poetic Edda is poetry. The runes are based on out loud vocal vibrations. Vibration are waves, waves are part of the answer to the unexplainable mysteries of earth.

Bärin
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Don't bother trying to educate her. Let her condemn Iceland for being racist, it means she will stay away from immigrating there. ;)

My advice: stay in your diverse city, you love diversity after all.

HeidiStreich
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I count 7 racist responses.

Yes, it's true I used sarcasm in a mean way!

Thing is though I might be in Iceland right now, just another tourist enjoying the beauty of the land.

Huginn ok Muninn
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Yes, you may ask. My ancestors are Teutonic and I have been studying my ancestors cultural experiences. I feel a strong personal connection to my Teutonic ancestors. I also in appearance am obviously Germanic to the point that I look at pictures in publications and feel like I am looking at my family.

Skadi is the Norse goddess of Winter and winter is my favorite, most peaceful, where I belong, season. Ice, snow and cold are where I physically and mentally thrive.

I'm learning Icelandic as a language bc I'm interested in reading the Eddas in the language they were originally spoken. It only makes sense bc the Poetic Edda is poetry. The runes are based on out loud vocal vibrations. Vibration are waves, waves are part of the answer to the unexplainable mysteries of earth.

I think you are a hypocrite. Plus, you have no understanding of why you or your culture exists in the first place. It exists because generation upon generation of your forbears fought diligently to defend their people from invasion and domination from outside. I think your definition of racism would probably include a father who protects his daughter from being raped by a racial other. How dare he infringe upon that negro's right to walk into another family's home and rape their daughters! What a racist! The horror of it all!

If you really believed the things you wrote above, you would see the logic in taking steps to prevent them from being destroyed, instead of playing these silly games. If you are who you say you are, you really need to grow up.

velvet
Monday, December 5th, 2011, 09:35 PM
I'm a racist bigot against racist bigots.

I think you are a troll :shrug

HeidiStreich
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy. What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live. And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments. Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!

Kauz R. Waldher
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Did you really just reference a movie as physical proof?
Do white's commit rape? Sure. But nowhere near on the scale of the "colored" population. You aren't aware of this? Also, have you ever heard of a white man raping a colored girl? VERY rarely. These mongrels target our women. The white woman is the prized trophy of all blacks, browns and muds. What's the first thing a negro gets when he gets a large sum of money? Well, after drugs and guns .... A white girlfriend! And they say we look up to them?! In their dreams.

Neophyte
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!

So you do, seriously, suggest that we should base our world view on a piece of fiction written by a Communist and founder of the anti-Nationalist foundation Expo? There is a reason that the plot of that work of fiction is structured the way it is.

Kauz R. Waldher
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy. What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live. And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments. Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!

By the way .. you're not a Heathen so stop calling yourself one. You read one or two books and now you think you're a Heathen. The post you made above sounds like an excerpt right out of a book on page 1. You so-called "universalist" Heathens really irk the hell out of me. GO AWAY! Find some other new-age BS to attach yourself to. I'd rather be called a "Nazi Pig" then a "Universalist Heathen". Let me clue you in on something .... THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!

Huginn ok Muninn
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy.

Boy? Verbiage of the cultural marxist to humanize the offender.

What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live.

Yappity yap.

And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments.

Did it now? Are our little social liberal ears shocked at a politically incorrect term? Negroes is what they are. An "African" could be a Boer or an Egyptian. A "black" could be an Indian or an Aborigine. The only people who get freaked by the proper term defining this race are freaks already, and it does not matter if 99% of the world thinks it, they are still freaks, because they are brainwashed little sheep.

Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie.

Do you think blue giants who talk to trees don't exist? Watch Avatar! DOH! Any other works of fiction you want to use as evidence of fact?

Welcome BTW to the year 2011!

Oh, OUCH! What a scathing retort! Truth is timeless. Only brainwashed social liberal cultural marxist tools believe that every year we somehow become more "enlightened" because more of the non-brainwashed people who remember how our organic cultures should be die off, to be replaced by indoctrinated dweebs and an ever-increasing population of non-Germanics, who together will vote away all common sense. Social "Progressives" are of two types, the sheep and the shepherds. The only difference is that the shepherds know that "progress" means the slaughterhouse, and the sheep just go there because they are led.

Sigyn
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy.
I've also suffered a sexual assault from immigrants in the past, which was one of the main reasons why I am the way I am now.

That said, I'm not so sure of someone's sincerity when they're using "But I was raped!!!" to counter an argument.

What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live.
You're middle-class, as are all your neighbors. That's well and good, but they don't represent the majority of their own races. For every polite and civilized black person, there's a hundred gang members. I know I'm generalizing here, but when we're talking nations, we have to generalize. A little country like Iceland wouldn't be Iceland anymore if it looked like your multiracial neighborhood.

And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments. Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!
The year 2011, same year that every single violent rape in Norway's capital was done by non-white immigrants...

Germaid
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 08:57 PM
That said, I'm not so sure of someone's sincerity when they're using "But I was raped!!!" to counter an argument.

Judging from what she has written in this thread, I wouldn't waste any more energy. I think velvet is right, she's a troll.

Thusnelda
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Judging from what she has written in this thread, I wouldn't waste any more energy. I think velvet is right, she's a troll.
She´s on extended moderation for the time being now.

velvet
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie.

Although you're a waste of time, the nonsense you pull cannot go uncommented. A fictional story isnt proof for anything, if anything it proves your utter "naivety" that you even consider this could be true.

Some data?

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

# Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
# Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
# Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites in 1992.
# In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and non-violent crimes against whites.
# Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than whites under 18.
# About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
# Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
# Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by whites against blacks.
# Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
# Of the the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are black against white.
# Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites, although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
# On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than whites.
# In the past 20 years, violent crime increased four times faster than the population.

And to correct Sigyn, the rape statistic for Norway speaks of the last 5 years in which each and every single rape was committed by non-western immigrants. The chance to get raped by a Norwegian is about as high as being struck twice by lighting.

Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!

When "the year 2011" now means that girls who have been raped become the devil's advocate of their rapists, and who cannot find anything wrong with that nor with the circumstances which exposed them to that risk, then you should think hard whether you want to live in the year 2011. You see, in 1970 this wouldnt have happened to you. In the year 2011, the chance that you become the victim of interracial crime is now 18-umpty times higher, so chances are good that you get raped two more times and then become a victim of interracial murder.

Although time as such certainly "progressed", the direction of this progress was just as certainly downhill. Your slum is a multiracial hellhole of criminal thugs and unrooted atomized individuals (this btw means those confused whites like yourself) that run around like headless chicken and dont even notice that the rape they were subjected to was part of the conquering war of your once-upon-a-time "homeland", and you blubber something about "universal human love".

:doh

But maybe, in that hellhole that you call your neighborhood, rape is the same as "universal human love", who knows.

Kauz R. Waldher
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Velvet, you are a queen. Thank you for that excellent post that will no doubt bounce right off the side of her "cinder-block cranium".

Hersir
Wednesday, December 7th, 2011, 04:44 PM
And to correct Sigyn, the rape statistic for Norway speaks of the last 5 years in which each and every single rape was committed by non-western immigrants. The chance to get raped by a Norwegian is about as high as being struck twice by lighting.

Not correct. Every reported assault rape in Oslo the last years are commited by immigrants. I don't know where you heard that all rapes in Norway were commited by non-western immigrants.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2Fnyhe ter%2Firiks%2Farticle3028203.ece

Olavssønn
Wednesday, December 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Not correct. Every reported assault rape in Oslo the last years are commited by immigrants. I don't know where you heard that all rapes in Norway were commited by non-western immigrants.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2Fnyhe ter%2Firiks%2Farticle3028203.ece

Assault rapes are usually the worst kind of rapes that can happen to a person, though. All the multiculturalist-talk about "Norwegians also committing rapes", by referring to "dark figures" (of rapes in close relations especially) is mainly a tactic of blurring the image to make the over-representation of non-Westerns in the assault-rape statistics look less serious.

Kauz R. Waldher
Friday, December 9th, 2011, 12:25 AM

Would it be safe to say "non-white" immigrants? And if not ALL, then it's 95%. What the hell is the damn difference?

velvet
Friday, December 9th, 2011, 11:33 AM

Assault rape is when the perpetrator is unknown to the victim and the victim is chosen randomly, right?

The remaining rapes happen in or in ended relations, although this isnt right either, it has a completely different quality.

The risk to be attacked randomly on the streets can still wholly be attributed to immigrants. This is a risk to the public in general, and like Kauz said, there is no reason to downplay it with trying to compare inner-relation rape with that. Psychologically it is something completely different.

Olavssønn
Friday, December 9th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Assault rape is when the perpetrator is unknown to the victim and the victim is chosen randomly, right?

Yes, that's about it. Assault rapes (if that's the right expression to use in English) is usually when a woman is attacked and threatened by someone on the street, in a park, or similar; violence and force is most often involved, and the perpetrator may be totally unknown to the victim, as she would be chosen randomly depending on who's there at the "right" time.
We've lately had a great increase in these crimes in Oslo.

The remaining rapes happen in or in ended relations, although this isnt right either, it has a completely different quality.

Yes, or during parties, nachspiels and such environments were alcohol and drugs would be involved in the picture, and where generally the circumstances are considerably less clear than in the open assault rapes.

The risk to be attacked randomly on the streets can still wholly be attributed to immigrants.

Yes, with a few exceptions, non-European immigrants have totally dominated the statistics of reported assault rapes in Norway, and I'm pretty sure the situation is comparable in Sweden and other countries.