PDA

View Full Version : I am off for Germany!

ThirdReich
Monday, July 15th, 2002, 08:42 PM
3 Week vacation for me! I will be arriving at Frankfurt tomorrow, and leaving the USA tonight! I am all packed and ready to go to the Fatherland! I'll see you guys when I return!

Hellstar
Monday, July 15th, 2002, 08:47 PM
Have a good journey, maybe take some pictures, and scan them and finally post them here when you get back, you`re now off to my neighbour country: the German empire, so long.....Wotan Über Alles. :chill

kaleun
Monday, July 15th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Gute Reise!
and bring us some good photos of Old Germany back!

ThirdReich
Monday, July 15th, 2002, 09:46 PM
I am leaving in an hour now! I cant wait! I got my digital camera with me so I will take plenty of photos!

Ritter
Tuesday, July 16th, 2002, 03:22 AM
Well good for you! :D
My parents are there now, they get back on Thursday.
I would have went if it wasn't for this stupid class I must take.

Tchort
Tuesday, July 16th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Get a nice shot of the 'Auslander Raus' graffiti outside the airport

:D

Axel Lindholm
Wednesday, July 17th, 2002, 08:39 AM
Bring pictures!:D

ThirdReich
Thursday, July 18th, 2002, 08:01 PM
I am here now, finally got the chance to get online. All of the people here are making me drink beer and whiskey. Personally I prefer coca-cola, lol. Anyways I got a few pics of Frankfurt that I can post when I get back to America. Well, I am off now, I have to go to a party for my friend...

GreenHeart
Friday, July 19th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Oh I love Germany, it's so beautiful. When I was in Germany I wasn't homesick, but I am Germany-sick here in the US. :(

cosmocreator
Friday, July 19th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Yes, it is one beutifull country. It was once much more lovely, before it was destroyed.

Just all the brainwashed german lemmings and the sick politicians ruin the picture.

ThirdReich
Friday, July 19th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Yes, the brainwashed Germans definetly ruin it. This country is beautiful. The woods, the cities, everything is awesome. I will be going to a concentration camp tomorrow, I will get pics there too.

ThirdReich
Friday, July 19th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Hey, also, my friend has this nazi friend that has his Grandfather's Wehrmacht greatcoat and boots, and he is selling them to me for 150.00 euros, for both! Very good deal. He also has a U-Boat badge but he won't sell that.

GreenHeart
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 12:01 PM
My fiance has the original Wehrmacht boots also, but unfortunately a piece ripped apart from each other and he can't wear them until they are fixed. Where is a good shoe repaireman when you need one?? :(

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by ThirdReich
Hey, also, my friend has this nazi friend that has his Grandfather's Wehrmacht greatcoat and boots, and he is selling them to me for 150.00 euros, for both! Very good deal. He also has a U-Boat badge but he won't sell that.

Hey! Great!

Which Camp are you visiting? Hahaha - whan you come back home you can tell your friends when they ask "What did you do in summer?" - "I was in SummerCAMP"! x_rofl

I visited every single one in Germany and Austria.

I dont think those rely are his Grandpas Uniformpieces. Would you sell the stuff of your Grandfather?
That Kid is another disgrace to our people. Nos sense for heritage. If I had anything from my Grandpa left, I would put it in a little Family Shrine.

So whats he going to do with the 150 Euros (ewww - crap money!)? Go to the disco on bump it off with some sleezy chicks on drinks and movies?

Cheerio

ThirdReich
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Whether it is his grandfathers or not, I am getting it for 150.00, and it is an original piece! I don't care what he does with it either, lol. Buchenwald is the name of the camp we are going to, we are going tomorrow. When I get home, I will have a nice Wehrmacht parade tunic, trousers and peaked visor waiting for me to go along with my greatcoat and boots! Ja!!! Talk to you guys later!

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ThirdReich
Whether it is his grandfathers or not, I am getting it for 150.00, and it is an original piece! I don't care what he does with it either, lol. Buchenwald is the name of the camp we are going to, we are going tomorrow. When I get home, I will have a nice Wehrmacht parade tunic, trousers and peaked visor waiting for me to go along with my greatcoat and boots! Ja!!! Talk to you guys later!

Blast - I hope you read this before you visit the camp!

Buchenwald - right outside WEIMAR! Great!
Weimar was one of Hitlers favourite citys.
You have to visit HOTEL ELEPHANT in Weimar! It was Hitlers Hotel and rebuild after his plans!
check the main window with the balcony on front side! That was his room!

Have fun in the camp - with the usual horrorstorys!
Outside Buchenwald be sure to visit the memorial for the victims of Stalinism.
The Camp was used till the midst 50ys by the bolshewiks to murder Germans.

Cheerio

MediterraneanSupremacy
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Germany, I remember that -edit-! Has it improved any? I bet not.. the Americans still have their dildo crammed up its ass.

Hellstar
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:36 PM
Show some more respect and stop using flaming.

You broke two rules already.

7. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no politically correct censorship on Aryan Dawn, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic.

8. Sabotage of any form will be severely punished. Minor sabotage, such as creating turmoil and chaos by destroying threads through trolling, flaming, and bringing them off topic, will be punished with detention in the slammer or temporary revoking of posting rights.

1 warning

(3 warnings and you get placed in Buchenwald)

MediterraneanSupremacy
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Germany is a nice place, though stagnated by American culture. I was not impressed at all!

Hellstar
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Yes i agree, its a big problem in Modern Germany.

many regions are polluted by Capitalist USA.

MediterraneanSupremacy
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:46 PM
That was the whole point of my post. I wasn't flaming anyone, only stating the unfortunate obvious :( What do you Nords plan on doing about it? You should organize in person instead of the net!

Hellstar
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:53 PM
First of all, dont call us Nords, call us Germanics,Nordics or teutonics or something related to our proud etymology,

secondary, I agree net is far from enough, but the net is also a warrant for personal organization to some extent, both things are of course essential! but personal organization is not something most people wanna post about in a public forum!

MediterraneanSupremacy
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 09:59 PM
personal organization is not something most people wanna post about in a public forum!

Obviously not, but it is definitely a must if you wish to accomplish what you propose. The net is a burden to great ideas.

cosmocreator
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 10:05 PM
LOL - Mediterranean Supremacy!

You mean - like the It...Ita...hahahahaha x_lol ..... Italian ... hahahahaha...A..A..Arm.... x_rofl .......hahahaha ARMY?

Hellstar
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 10:07 PM
interesting comment, please elaborate: a burden? like taking up time or like getting in the way? or wasted energy?

could some of this be reversed as well ( without the net ) certain trouble criteria's perhaps!

Originally posted by MediterraneanSupremacy

Obviously not, .

Well im sure if you learned certain people private better, you might gain some insight!

Rome wasn't build in one day

ThirdReich
Saturday, July 20th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Ok Wehrmacht! I will write down everything you said so I will not forget! I only have about 15 pictures left on my digital camera, but I will delete some of the useless pics on it now to make room! Thanks for the info!

cosmocreator
Sunday, July 21st, 2002, 02:41 PM
@ Third Reich!

Go check your PM! I have something important to tell you! Hurry!

Cheerio

Ritter
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by MediterraneanSupremacy
That was the whole point of my post. I wasn't flaming anyone, only stating the unfortunate obvious :( What do you Nords plan on doing about it? You should organize in person instead of the net!

Weren't flaming anyone? JUST MY FATHERLAND!!

Germany, I remember that shithole!

I have traveled Europe and I didn't see a more beautiful land.
So in the future keep your shity posts off this forum.
If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all!

:curse

Ritter
Monday, July 22nd, 2002, 06:51 AM
TR: Be sure to tell us everything about your trip. :cool

cosmocreator
Friday, December 27th, 2002, 12:44 AM
This post was started along time ago. Where are the pictures?

Reno
Monday, December 30th, 2002, 05:37 AM
"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." (The Jewish Emil Ludwig, Les Annales, June, 1934)

Source: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-references-gentiles-900quotes.htm

churl
Tuesday, December 31st, 2002, 01:26 AM
I spent a few months in Germany recently. I was based in Aachen, where my ex-girlfriend's family was from, so we had a free apartment. Her uncle is a rich industrialist (plate glass) from the Ruhrgebiet (north Germany, the industrial part). We travelled around in the north, then hit Munchen, Tubingen, etc.

I kept looking for nazis (like my relatives), but all I found in the pubs was "nice people" apologizing for naziism. I kept saying, "Hey, don't apologize, dude, I'm a fuckin nazi!", but all I got was funny looks and cold shoulders.

Very weird, cause I know quite a few germanic nazis here in the USA.

Considering my background, it just disgusted me to see Germans reduced to this level of abject guilt.

I guess I didn't hit the right pubs, or something. I pray that I will have a chance to return.

In the meantime, I can say this: any kike, nigger or spic who dares to cross my path had better run or pray or both because there is no mercy, no pity, no compassion, no weakness in my heart, my mind or my body (1.6% body fat now), but there is more than enough pure racial hatred to go around, and plenty to back it up.

GreenHeart
Tuesday, December 31st, 2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by churl
I spent a few months in Germany recently. I was based in Aachen, where my ex-girlfriend's family was from, so we had a free apartment. Her uncle is a rich industrialist (plate glass) from the Ruhrgebiet (north Germany, the industrial part). We travelled around in the north, then hit Munchen, Tubingen, etc.

I kept looking for nazis (like my relatives), but all I found in the pubs was "nice people" apologizing for naziism. I kept saying, "Hey, don't apologize, dude, I'm a fuckin nazi!", but all I got was funny looks and cold shoulders.

Very weird, cause I know quite a few germanic nazis here in the USA.

Considering my background, it just disgusted me to see Germans reduced to this level of abject guilt.

I guess I didn't hit the right pubs, or something. I pray that I will have a chance to return.

The problem is how illegal it is to be NS over there. Even people who are probably would not publically admit it, since you can even go to jail for just saying something like "Deutschland den deutschen" and you get about 3 years for just owning Mein Kampf.

All they have left is freedom of thought.

Next time you go, look for people wearing combat boots, or a bomber jacket, but you won't really see people wearing both or even Pitbull clothing since those are illegal now too.

My husband is from Germany and he's NS. :cool :viking