PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming town opposes racist group

Demigorgona
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 06:51 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Central/12/24/racist.church.ap/index.html

Wyoming town opposes racist group
Tuesday, December 24, 2002 Posted: 7:06 PM EST (0006 GMT)

RIVERTON, Wyoming (AP) -- The people of Riverton abruptly dropped their typically Wyoming you-do-your-thing-I'll-do-mine philosophy two weeks ago when a white supremacist organization announced plans to move its world headquarters here from Illinois.

The community was outraged. An unprecedented number of letters poured in to local newspapers, and talk radio shows were flooded with calls about the World Church of the Creator.

Many wondered, what have we done to deserve this?

"People here don't think the way they do," said John Vincent, mayor-elect of this town of 10,000 people 275 miles northwest of Cheyenne. "People are not filled with hate. People are not racist."

[...]

Ederico
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 06:24 PM
As usual the "people are not filled with hate" version, they should rather say "people are not filled with sense and reason" because that is what they are, simple brainwashed people who conform to the Racially Nihilist and Racially Marxist Propaganda imparted to them by the Media and our treacherous Politicians. And since when do we have to allow non-Whites to enter our Societies and Lands and influence our lives as a Race to be without "hate"?

And the article ended with "Hate is not good for business", of course it is not, the person should open his eyes (before freeing his mind to be indoctrinated by forces that attempt to destroy our own Societies and push towards Racial Suicide with stupid Tolerance Ideals, all they do is promote Intollerance towards the interests of White people, and it definitely is not in the interest of White people to being forced to live in a Multiracial Society), and see the deception of the Media and Opinion-Shaping Forces in labelling us Haters and Supremacists, Pride is not Hate, having sense and caring for the interests of your Race is not Hate. The real preachers of Hate are the conformists who conform to this Society of White Self-Hate.

I joined the movement because of my Pride in my Race (which they now try to say that it does not even exist), I have seen Hate, mostly derived from justified Anger, I have rarely seen Hate, that is just the result of some Evil as the Media displays it. The thing I have seen the most though is Love for one's own brothers and sisters.

wrathchild72
Friday, January 17th, 2003, 03:01 AM
These idiots believe blacks are like on the fucking Cosby show, leave em stranded in a fucking ghetto for 10 minutes in a major city and they'll be begging their local KKK chapter for an application.

usawhite
Sunday, January 19th, 2003, 01:35 AM
We see a lot of this behavior today by many whites. There is not one active racist in my hometown. Very few blacks. As long as these people are comfortable in their life, see most blacks and violence on tv then they will not change these attitudes, until something changes it for them.

Its frustrating but its true. They have been brainwashed for decades by the media, jews and liberal ideas. Some in this town think its hip to be multiracial, they should live where its really multiracial, their tone would change.