PDA

View Full Version : Pagan "PLEs" in Pennsylvania?

Gugnir
Sunday, January 30th, 2011, 02:46 AM
I'm 17 now, so obviously, it won't be terribly long before I'll be getting my own place. I'd like to do it in some Pagan "PLE" town, or Volkstead as they're sometimes called. My question is, does anyone know of any in Pennsylvania, or near Pennsylvania near colleges (because it could be my excuse - I'm moving to this town to go to college)?

Thank you!
-Gugnir

Adalheid Friunt
Saturday, April 9th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I don't know of any in PA (Believe me: If they were here, I'd know it.). Not sure about the surrounding states, though. Penn State's whiter than most other colleges in PA, and has branch campuses scattered throughout the state, so it may be worth looking into going to the one in Harrisburg and hook up with Keystone United while there, or go to the Brandywine campus near Philly (the PA city with the highest concentration of WN people and organizations).

P.S.: Whatever you do, DO NOT go to a community college. Low quality education combined with an overabundance of ghetto trash does not equal a great post-secondary educational experience. ;)

Grey
Saturday, April 9th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I don't know of any, but if there are it seems like Pennsylvania would be the place. Most of the American heathens I know are from there.

Wolverine
Sunday, April 10th, 2011, 01:04 PM
The Penn State branch campus in Schuylkill Haven (Schuylkill Campus) is LOADED with inner-city black "students"! I live a few miles from there, and if I were looking into a school, I would NOT attend that campus. I would advise you to attend a smaller, private college such as Juniata for example.