PDA

View Full Version : New Idea on Subracial Types of Sweden: Bergslagen = Faelish type

Rodskarl Dubhgall
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 11:35 AM
I have that:

Bergslagen=Falish type. Why the Borreby UP mix in this area? They needed burly men to work the shafts while the Goet work the fields? Is it older than that? I can really see them doing heavy labour. They are a migration from Skane, right? Is Skane the home for Falish, or are the Danish isles the bridge between Borreby and Goet types? Represented by Thorburn, as their holy man at Uppsala? Thorburn seems a personification of the blend with Borreby, because although Thorburn was big like the Jotun/giants, he was not one of them, and fought against them. This could explain the invasion of Jutland/Jotunheim by the Danes/Donar in Skane and the expulsion of the Jutes to Britain at Kent and Wight. I still think Bundestaat Thuringen is named after Thorburn but I haven't gotten a response on that.

Roslagen=Troender type. Why the Bruenn UP mix in this area? Does this have something to do with the holiness of Uppsala's eminence? The ship grave culture, Northern Megalithic? This would certainly make sense if it is connected to Norway's culture, while separated from the Geats' history except in political unity under common kings at the end of the viking age under Christ. Represented by Freyr, as their holy man at Uppsala? Remember the strong sex dimorphism present in Bruenn? Freyr a fertility spirit with his twin sister who was represented in sex too, taking after their father and mother? I take it that almost all of the Bruenns and Anglo-Saxon/Troenders have emigrated westwards to the Isles of the North Atlantic besides staying in Norway and Fryslan.

Now, is Westmanland type a variant of the Goet type of Goetaland? Would I be correct in a Southernmanland type variant of the Goet type if the Westmanland has one of it's own, or is that a fallacy? All of the Goet type have Corded Ware phenotype. Perhaps most Anglo-Saxon/Troenders emigrated during the viking era just as the Bruenns did, explaining for the large population of Goet types in Sweden today? Expanded into the Borreby phenotype by breeding into the Plattdeutsch area to make Falish/Danes, or was it the Borreby/Jotuns/Jutes who did this by moving on to Skane? Represented by Odin, as their holy man at Uppsala? I know Oskorei has the signature "This is the land of Odin. Go home." I have never felt close to Odin like I have Freyr. Is Asgard Sigtuna?

I have read that Svitjod was a kingdom in West Sweden before spreading to Uppsala? Sweden did not exist under the Swedes until Uppsala's Ynglings dynasty went viking elsewhere(Norway and Dublin, York, Orkney, Man etc.)? So then, this would confirm that I am not Swedish, although my viking forefathers were from the land? They must have been Ynglings instead if they were in Uppsala's kingdom? Tribal politics are very intricate!

From all this, could I generalise that Denmark is Borreby based, Sweden is Goet based and Norway is Bruenn based? At least today...I guess it really does make more sense this way I see it. I was right about being more Norse, even if I have traced immigration from Uppsala. Power changes do this.

I can see how the vikings were considered evil if a major part of them were based on Borreby Jutes, who were the Jotnar, or Giants. Also, of course, the Falish Danes who were the Donar, or Thunderers. Must have been very scary! I think that Paul Wight(Big Show) from WWE wrestling is a Borreby. The surname Wight is from the Isle of Wight. It is not remarkable that he should be Borreby. Is Lincolnshire, since a mere general part of the Danelaw, Falish? East Anglia would then be Anglo-Saxon and Yorkshire Troender. I think it becomes clearer the more I restudy this stuff. The question remains about the Saxons and Wessex, what type are they, be for they are certainly different than Angles, the American Civil War taught us that with Saxon Confederacy vs Angle Union.

On a somewhat related topic, I wonder if the Deutsch/Teutons were Alpine?

I'm starting to doubt the subrace blends as contiguous groups, and see them more as select interchanges between different groups. Sort of like marrying outside your group, so to speak. Does a race fully do such a thing in one area? Please, the SNPA must be joking!

Willigut
Thursday, July 28th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Photographic Plates from "The Swedish Nation and Racial Types", Herman Lundborg, 1921.

Willigut
Thursday, July 28th, 2005, 10:00 PM
I found on web chapter from the same book, about percentage of what he considering as "Pure Nordic Type" and immigration in Sweden.
http://forum.stirpes.net/showthread.php?t=4261

Agrippa
Thursday, July 28th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Do you have more plates from him? From my experience the Baltid admixture is stronger than most people estimated for Sweden, with a possible increase in the last generations.

Glenlivet
Thursday, July 28th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Nice plates.

It is interesting how the nobility often show a (hyper)-leptosome form. Agrippa showed an Austrian woman with a similar tendency.

The officer look more like many English officers (or the English aristocrat as described by Lundman) than the others. The same type is also found among the Dutch. Swedish nobility were/are more like types found in western Europe (particularly Germany/Austria) and some are even of such descent. Most Germans in 13th century Stockhom belonged to west-German families. They came during the Hanseatic times and had even an influence on the development of the Swedish language. The city plan of Lübeck stood as a model when Stockholm was constructed during the 13th century.

The schoolchildren from Småland are very typical, as is the young girl from Värmland with blonde plaited hair.

The Småland children remind me of the white-blonde haired young boy who played the Astrid Lindgren character Emil i Lönneberga.

Jan Ohlsson (played Emil):

http://www.serienoldies.de/images6/michel_michel.JPGhttp://www.mundofree.com/cine_nordico/Emil.jpg

Willigut
Thursday, July 28th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Do you have more plates from him? From my experience the Baltid admixture is stronger than most people estimated for Sweden, with a possible increase in the last generations.
Only from SNPA, with some lesser resolution.

Herman Lundborg, "Svenska Folk- och Rastype", 1927.
http://www.snpa.skadi.net/lundborg.htm

Baltic and Mixed Baltic Types in Sweden.
You can start gallery from this link:
http://www.snpa.skadi.net/finn1.htm

Edwin
Friday, July 29th, 2005, 09:15 PM
It is interesting how the nobility often show a (hyper)-leptosome form. Agrippa showed an Austrian woman with a similar tendency.

The officer look more like many English officers (or the English aristocrat as described by Lundman) than the others.

Isn't it interesting how anthropologists of Nordid subrace are able to find the very few of their own kind present in the nobility?

It must have something to do with their shared Neolithic psychology. They are drawn to each other, and meet in secret places to discuss matters too great for even the real nobles and anthropologists.

Scholar
Saturday, July 30th, 2005, 02:38 AM
You mean superficial nobles and anthropologist;)

Aistulf
Saturday, July 30th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Great plates! Thanks for sharing, Willigut :thumbup

By the way, I saw plates mentioning "Walloons"... What the hell are, or were, Walloons doing in Sweden?! (!)

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 30th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Great plates! Thanks for sharing, Willigut :thumbup

By the way, I saw plates mentioning "Walloons"... What the hell are, or were, Walloons doing in Sweden?! (!)

They migrated to Sweden from Belgium during the 19th century because Sweden was experiencing a labor shortage.

Quite a few Swedes have a drop or two of Wallon blood in them. Especially if they are from big cities.

Oskorei
Saturday, July 30th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Yes, we've had Finnish immigration for centuries since Finland was a part of Sweden back then. Parts of Sweden is called Finnveden ("Finn-wood") because that it was settled by Finnish people in the 17th Century (I think). And in the 50's-60's the labor immigration from Finland was very high. Today Finnish racial types are part of everyday Sweden, though they were not always welcome in the 60's. Actually many Nationalists and NS are of Finnish origin.