PDA

View Full Version : Vedas

Magog
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 02:42 AM
Hello I am new to Aryan Dawn, but I like the site. Very nice. I am an Aryan Hindu in that I hold the Vedas most high.

Greatest gift Aryans ever gave the world was the Holy Vedas. Anyone here know of them? The fifth Veda? The Ramayana?

It is throughthe Vedas that our people can learn their ture history. It goes back 4.5 million years you know...

The Nordic Eddas are what or people could had rememberd of the origional source.

OnionPeeler
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 04:01 AM
Hi Magog.

We have talked about the Vedas, of course, and particularly the eldest Rg.

There are certainly similarities between the gods of Rg Veda and the Norse. The most pronounced, naturally, is Indra-Thorburn.

4.5 million years would take us back to early hominids. Not sure I'm familiar with this reference.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Magog
Hello I am new to Aryan Dawn, but I like the site. Very nice. I am an Aryan Hindu in that I hold the Vedas most high.

Greatest gift Aryans ever gave the world was the Holy Vedas. Anyone here know of them? The fifth Veda? The Ramayana?

It is throughthe Vedas that our people can learn their ture history. It goes back 4.5 million years you know...

The Nordic Eddas are what or people could had rememberd of the origional source.

Why do you and your kind come to live amongst us Europeans? Gangs of your kind beat a white man walking along. x_nono Why? Because your kind and mine are different. Your kind do not belong here. We don't want you here. You are just creating more problems for us. I have no problem with any subrace as long as they stay in their own countries.

Magog
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 08:24 PM
I have read that the Hidus have history going back 4.5 million years. Since the 1st Hindus were Aryans it makes sense that it is our history.

Plus I have a very hard time digging up Aryan history, and what is given is pure bull sh!t. Aryan invasion threory is jewish crap.

Aryans according to the holy books have always been in India since the last pole shift... The jews are hidding our history.

The Ramayana goes back 2.5 million years, and reading it they make refference to times long past, and powerful heros long gone, so I take the Aryans word for it and say yes, our history goes back 4.5 million years.

Either that you belive the lies the jews write in their history books. Reading thier B.S. you'd think Adam was the 1st man.

not to worry I am all Aryan to the bone.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 09:58 PM
I don't call myself Aryan, ever. Aryans are in India and have always been in India. I am not Indian.

Still, you never answered my question: Why do your type come to countries where Europeans have settled?

BodewinTheSilent
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Plus I have a very hard time digging up Aryan history, and what is given is pure bull sh!t. Aryan invasion threory is jewish crap.

:erm How exactly is the AIT "jewish crap"? Was Sir William Jones a Jew? Or Professor Max Müller? Or Dr. Hans F. K. Günther? Or... Well, you get the idea.

Aryans according to the holy books have always been in India since the last pole shift... The jews are hidding our history.

I think that you've been reading a bit too much Hindutva propaganda lately. :eek:

Rahul
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 05:23 AM

I do agree that the Ramayana is the highest lore of that age. It is a continuation of the tradition of the Veda.

And Ramayana does present to us our gods in a light which makes it apparent to me of the Varuna-Vishnu & Odin unity.

Rahul
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Heimdall
:erm How exactly is the AIT "jewish crap"? Was Sir William Jones a Jew? Or Professor Max Müller? Or Dr. Hans F. K. Günther? Or... Well, you get the idea.

I think that you've been reading a bit too much Hindutva propaganda lately. :eek:

If it was the Hindutva propaganda, there would be no mention of a jewish non-sense. I think we need to sort out this important question. Of the Aryan origin, there must be an answer, but it has to be a theory before it has lasting evidence.

The jew has definitely managed to create an animosity among all modern IE descendants by their vicious Divide and Rule tactics.

This they have done by berating the pagan Aryan traditions of the Germanics and the Skandinavians as well as the people of Bharat.

The plan of the jews is to lead us into believing that the middle east is the origin of it all and they have had the highest culture and wit.

Anyhow, we know the basic character of the jew or even an arab.

Chemical Nose
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 07:28 AM
This is true. If it were purely Hindutva line, praise of the jew-ally would show.

What gets me is that the moderators are allowing flame. NS1488ca says he's Alpine but not Aryan, that Indian is Aryan but Magog is not Aryan.

Say, "Whoa." Either AryanDawn needs to define Aryan or NS1488ca needs to post flames in the Hell forum.

Personally, I think the whole AIT theory is right on target and talk of 4.5 million years is 'way out' in scientific terms.

I'm no expert, but I do know that "Aryan" was a pan-tribal name to both Indics and Persians. So, it ain't just Indian. Some say the Ireland's name "Eire" is alos from Aryan. And several Germanic tribes or chiefs were named on a "Ary-" prefix.

Ederico
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 05:18 PM
This is IMPORTANT.

Please keep the discussion in this thread on the thread title and related matters and expose other questions in another thread. This thread seems to start to veer off and go off-topic. The thread title is "The Holy Vedas", any post not related will be deleted subsequent to this post, and the other posts not related prior to this post, could be deleted as well if further reference to them is made. This is all.

OnionPeeler
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 06:18 PM
The Aryan Invasion Theory remains the best explanation, in my opinion, for a number of factors surrounding Indian and Persian history. Just about everything from linguistics to lactose tolerance suggests intrusion NW to SE. mtDNA studies also support looking to the NW.

The steppe is the obvious transmission medium. The question is where did they originate? Racially the steppe complex at about 2500 BCE appears to have been a Nordic mix based on the Tarim Basin mummies and later depictions. The Ukraine seems a convenient 'center of gravity' but theres no way to be certain on this point.

The alternative you're about to offer, if I'm not mistaken, is that N. India was the origin point. While it is not impossible, it is at least highly unlikely that a known periphery should be the birthplace of the IE language groups and their mythologies. I say N. India is peripheral because later expansions of IE to the SE are historically attested.

These days everyone is busy revising history to attack or defend their national culture at time when internationalization threatens all of them. The view advanced by Hindu nationalists is a measure of this phenomena. The reason it has not encountered serious opposition from European scholars is, of course, post-colonial guilt combined with a stifling academic environment dominated by Racial Marxists. One wrong word on a European campus can cost a job.

A claim of 4.5 million years makes for fascinating speculation, but as far as science is concerned such a date predates homo sapiens and even the dispersal of homo erectus. Also an ancient date for the origin of Hinduism causes two major problems

1) the proto-IE mythology can be partly reconstructed and found to be fairly uniform. If Hinduism were 'ancient' and the mythologies later corruptions, the notion would be that corruptions developed almost identically among dispersed groups

2) an ancient Hinduism inverts the historical development of Hinduism as we know it. The assertion would be that it de-evolved/re-evolved between the period Rg Veda --> Upanishads - reverting to tribal polytheism before again flowering into complex philosophical speculation.

I'm not sure why you say AIT is a jewish deception when, in fact, the bulk of its past scholars are European and Indian. I do understand why it might be attacked as such from a Hindu nationalist perspective. But we are getting well into political motivations at this point and farther from evidence.

Magog
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 07:15 PM
ns1488ca,

I am 50% German, 25% French, and 25% Irish.

My line is 100% Aryan.

I think the The people who wrote the Eddas also called themselves Aryan, Hitler called our people Aryan, Persians called themselves Aryan.

Aryan is by far the best term to call our people, becasue it means what everyone knows it to mean. White people.

Plus our enimies hate the term Aryan so much you can see them boil over trying to refult anyones Aryan origion.

Yes, all of them you claim wrote our Aryan history I would call a jew for spreading such posion of our past. If they are not jews well then I would say they were cencored by the jews.

here is a link you all love to read:

Who was abraham (http://www.viewzone.com/abraham.html)

this one too helps explane why the jews are covering up our past.

Phoenician (http://www.viewzone.com/phoenician.html)

This is a good start, but the history we are allowed to read in the west is all lies when it comes to our past, and the jews.

India is the last strong hold of our Aryan history. They only became dark skined after the Great war of the Mahabharata the 5th Veda. 5,000 years ago they were all white as we are today.

Hellstar
Wednesday, December 25th, 2002, 08:01 PM

Aryan is by far the best term to call our people, becasue it means what everyone knows it to mean. White people.

It has nothing to do with being white skinned.
If your swarthy but still of Aryan Descent then what is the use of white skin pigmentation?

If your Latin or Semitic yet white skinned, then what is the point in calling all white skinned people Aryans?

Aryan” derives from the word “arya” which descent from Sanskrit
(The eldest written language) From Sanskrit letter combinations, which mean always striking forward towards victory or something higher, He, who is honourable, who is loyal to his gods, noble, devoted and fair, the one who creates, the one who conquer and show warrior skills, the one above others, the one who walks alone often lonely through life, the one with might and aggression. the one with tricksterness and diplomacy, the one who reach higest.

HellStar:viking

Rahul
Thursday, December 26th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by OnionPeeler

The steppe is the obvious transmission medium. The question is where did they originate? Racially the steppe complex at about 2500 BCE appears to have been a Nordic mix based on the Tarim Basin mummies and later depictions. The Ukraine seems a convenient 'center of gravity' but theres no way to be certain on this point.

Actually the Dogri people, who resemble the mummies found in the Tarim Basin, they are the descendants of the Tocharians who invaded India in the First century CE.

cosmocreator
Thursday, December 26th, 2002, 06:01 PM
ns1488ca,

I am 50% German, 25% French, and 25% Irish.

My line is 100% Aryan.

I think the The people who wrote the Eddas also called themselves Aryan, Hitler called our people Aryan, Persians called themselves Aryan.

I thought you were an Indian. Some Persians and Indians call themselves Aryan to this day. Europeans before Hitler didn't call themselves Aryans. Aryan is a sanskrit word. If you want to call yourself Aryan go ahead. I never will.

cosmocreator
Thursday, December 26th, 2002, 06:04 PM
The Europeans closest to upper caste of India is the Czechs, Slovenes, and Slovakians, genetically.

DISTANCE FROM Czech
Population Distance
1 Slovenian 11
2 Slovakian 14
3 Indian Uttar Pradesh Rajputs 17
4 Indian Uttar Pradesh Brahmins 20
5 Polish 20
6 Pakistani Makrani Negroid 20
7 Belarusian 21
8 Pakistani Pathan 21
9 Russian 22
10 Pakistani Sindhi 22
11 Norwegian 23
12 Pakistani Balti 23
13 Romanian 25
14 Pakistani Brahui 25
15 Hungarian 25
16 German 26
17 Pakistani Burusho 29
18 Pakistani Kashmiri 31
19 Indian Uttar Pradesh Chamars 31
20 Pakistani Makrani Baluch 31
21 Indian Uttar Pradesh Muslims 34
22 Chuvash 34
23 Bulgarian 36
24 Pakistani Baluch 36
25 Latvian 36
26 Bavarian 38
27 Dutch 38
28 Ukranian 38
29 Northern Swedish 38
30 Icelandic 38
31 Yugoslavian 39
32 Muslim Kurds 40
33 Pakistani Kalash 40
34 Armenian 40
35 Greek 41
36 Mari 41
37 Turkish 41
38 Estonian 42
39 Sephardic Jews 43
40 Georgian 46
41 Italian 46
42 Ashkenazi Jews 46
43 Danish 47
44 French 47
45 Cypriot 48
46 Gotlander 48
47 Pakistani Parsi 49
48 Sardinian 49
49 Ossetian 50
50 Kurdish Jews 50
51 East Anglian 50
52 Saami 51
53 Lithuanian 52
54 Southern Portuguese 53
55 Belgian 57
56 Northern Portuguese 58
57 Palestinian Arabs 62
58 Spanish 62
59 Western Scottish 63
60 Pakistani Hazara 67
61 Bedouin 67
62 Algerian 70
63 Scottish 70
64 Finnish 71
65 Basque 71
66 Irish 73
67 Cornish 75
68 Northern African 82

Rahul
Friday, December 27th, 2002, 01:19 PM
What about the Jats of Haryana? Where are the Dogras of Jammu Region? And howcome you never mentioned the North Indian Saraswat Brahmans?

Speak a little clearer about the Kalasha, and also about the Brosketh-speaking Brogpas. You leave out many groups, NS.

And there are many other groups you didn't care to mention at all.

You mentioned only those groups which are far from Aryan genetic composition. I have also insisted that these few groups need to verified, for if they have a common genetic mapping, with the North Western Europeans.

Hellstar
Friday, December 27th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Ahh that list is really stupid what kind of psuedo science in this?

I will not allow people to speak about my country like that.

You total forget that you cant take an average DNA of some total complicated race mixed country. and that is what the situation is everywhere now. also DNA is not that accurate as all people would like it to be. so much has not been solved in DNA.

BodewinTheSilent
Saturday, December 28th, 2002, 12:01 AM
@ Magog

>>Yes, all of them you claim wrote our Aryan history I would call a jew for spreading such posion of our past. If they are not jews well then I would say they were cencored by the jews.<<

Please read this work, it's by Günther (BTW, he was not a Jew), it details his views on the Indo-Aryans:

http://www4.stormfront.org/whitehistory/reoehchap8.htm

Now read this, it's also by Günther, and its about the Jews:

http://www4.stormfront.org/whitehistory/reoehchap4a.htm

Does he really seem like a man who was in thrall to the Jews, or was censored by them?

Try reading this essay as well:

In Quest of Our Linguistic Ancestors: The Elusive Origins of the Indo-Europeans

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol2no3/jvd-europeans.html

You will perhaps now appreciate exactly why I am skeptical about you views on this subject.

@ Rahul

>>If it was the Hindutva propaganda, there would be no mention of a jewish non-sense.<<

You misunderstood me. I was not talking about the Jewish references. I was referring to the idea that the Aryans were always in India (since the last Pole shift), and did not migrate there. This of course, is a standard piece of Hindutva propaganda.

You might also want to read the link given above.

Magog
Saturday, December 28th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Heimdall,

from the tiles of the links you posted it does not look like these people supported the Aryan invasion threory.

The Invasion threory is pure crap. Aryan in India have the smallest unit of time of anyone. It is the time it takes an electron to circle its nucleus.

Aryans in India always called our sun a simple yellow draff star. They knew all along the sun was nothing speacil and also smaller then most other starts.

Aryans in India traveled through sapce to distant planets at the speed of thought becasue the Aryans new the speed of light was just too slow.

Aryan new more about everything in the past in India then we know about nothing today.

Not bad for a whole bunch of wondering war like barbains full of killing sacking, raping, and burning huh.

No. Aryans in India who gave the world the must complete wonderful colletion of scientific knoellege ever "THE HOLY VEDAS" were not war like barbains, and the invasion theory is nothing but crap.

The jews place all the invasion crap on one passage of the Rg Veda.

"Indria killed all the childern. Indria killed all the black childern."

The jews say see this is proff the whites invade and killed black childern. that is crap.

The real meaning is coded. Idria is electrical force. The very force that atracts anti matter and matter together. The very force that eliminated all the anti matter (BLACK KIDS) so we could have our little universe. White childern are Matter, and black childern are anti matter. This passage is about creation.

Mullier and the other jew fools did not understand the coding of the Veda knolledge.

Vedas are coded better the the jewish kabalha coding of the bible.

Rahul
Sunday, December 29th, 2002, 12:05 PM
I wonder if I can say the same about the sun.

Sun is an important deity, it is not only the physical natural sun but many other attributes also accompany it. And it truly remarkable. The Veda tells us that nature is more than just nature and that the god or the being is less than supernatural.

@Shining One x_p

When the Hinduvta so foolishly tries to cuddle up to the Zionists and acts in a zionist fashion, denying truth among other things, it takes down all the principles which they pretend to be fighting for.

For instance these fools don't know that israel is clandestinely helping the pakistanis to build nuclear weapons. nd they consider it an ally in their war against terror.
:boiling

OnionPeeler
Monday, December 30th, 2002, 02:39 AM
OK. Enough is enough Magog. Start producing evidence. I don't mind listening to theories about flying saucers and Mars faces, but eliminating the racial and geographic references in RV is where I draw the line.

In fact RV has many, not just one, references to racial color and they're not talking 'in code.' This 'code' you speak of bears the hallmarks of seeing dragons in the clouds - retrofitting pattern where none was before. Or worse, it is deliberate nonsense.

If AIT is 'crap', disprove it. If it we're for European scholars finding REAL pattern in related languages, we'd still be ignorant of Indo-European descendants.

And what exactly is your theory? I haven't heard a coherent alternative to AIT. Not from you, not from India, not from the huckster Frawley. Frankly, references to rivers and stars don't stand up to linguistic, archaeological and genetic evidence.

So let's hear it.
---

Speaking of Mars faces and Harapan horse heads, I once had a protracted discussion with a Mars face advocate. He produced digitally enhanced images of the face from more recent NASA photos that otherwise showed it was just a hill.

The 'improved' photos were accompanied by a lengthy description of the enhancement process - not, however, detailed enough to duplicate the process. I told him his photos were useless unless the process could be independently duplicated. I told him I'd download the raw data from NASA and he should have his 'expert' forward me the source code for image processing plus the 'lab procedure' to duplicate. After some time the 'expert' admitted there was no source code or precise procedure. A few weeks later an 'insider' further admitted some of the 'processing' had been arbitrary Photoshop touch ups.

The 'believer' I was working through remained a believer and the Mars face lives on. My small contribution to skeptical science was wasted.

The lesson:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

Magog
Monday, December 30th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Proof is vast.

AIT is a lie (http://www.hindubooks.org/david_frawley/myth_aryan_invasion//)

Not on Hindu believe the lies of the west. Not One Hindu Scholar suports the AIT.

Instead the Hindu Scholars all state that Aryans were always there.

The date schem used by the jewish west is used only to support Ushers claim that god created the world some 5000 years ago. Usher used the bible to come up with his date. The jews are rewriting the Aryan History to suport there own claims that they are the oldest people on the planet. How nice for them.

You have a closed mind as if your whole belief system is in danger of being false. Nothing wrong in admitting the truth. Anyway you and the rest of the world we've all been lied to.

Vedic codes to mankinds secerts. (http://www.sabhlokcity.com/metaphysics/chapter4.html)

To state that the Vedas are not coded is pure stupid foolishness. As if the bible is not a Kalblah code in itself. The jews did learn form the best after all. The Aryan Vedic people of the past. Our people of the past.

I am just one guy. The information is there for all to see. It is way too much for me to come here with each and every scrap to inlighten you.

My only goal was to get you to start looking on your own. Afer all your can dig for information just like I can.

More coded information (http://home.ica.net/~roymanju/Code.html)

A lot of this information is only know coming to us in the west. It has been kept from us on prupose.

And yet more proof (http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existenc e.htm)

Rahul
Tuesday, December 31st, 2002, 05:43 PM
Please post within the specific subject domain of this forum.