PDA

View Full Version : Coming from Stormfront? Please Read!

Thorburn
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010, 05:48 AM
Recently, an increasing number of Stormfront members and ex-members have been signing up on Skadi Forum. This is ostensibly the result of recent developments on Stormfront, described by some (ex-)Stormfront members as an alleged change of Stormfront's de facto policies, an alleged increased enforcement of political correctness on Stormfront, as well as alleged altered rule enforcement on Stormfront.

Skadi has no opinion whether this is true or not. We also believe that it is up to Stormfront's administration and staff to enforce their rules, as they see fit. In addition, Skadi stays on good terms with literally all messages boards pursuing a preservationist mission in the widest sense of the word.

This means firstly, that Skadi isn't the right place to vent about what you believe is happening on Stormfront.

And secondly, we wish to point out that Skadi in general caters to a different audience than Stormfront. Skadi is in particular not a white nationalist, European or pan-European board. It is also not a board which is primarily interested in growth at (nearly) any price. On the contrary, we are primarily interested in great and original thinkers, the elite of our people, and we prefer quality over quantity.

As a member of Skadi, you are expected to be a shining example to others, to forgo insults and slurs and to contribute foremost highbrow posts and threads of substance rather than one liners and in general ... the opposite. We wish to maintain a respectful, productive and amicable discussion environment.

While Skadi definitely will not give in to any political correctness in all questions affecting the very core of our values and will not compromise on any reasonable views necessary for the survival and preservation of our people in exchange for short-term popularity or in futile attempts to be loved and accepted by the enemies of our peoples, Skadi is in general not a place for "white nationalist," pan-European or non-Germanic perspectives.

As much as we value, respect and appreciate all efforts directed at the survival of Europeans and non-Germanic ethnicities, Skadi Forum is and will remain a Germanic forum by Germanics for Germanics interested in the discussion of issues of relevance to Germanics.

If you are a Germanic and fulfill these criteria, be welcome to join. The more great thinkers from our people, the better and the merrier.

If you aren't, then we wish to thank you for the commitment you show for your own nation, meta-ethnicity or Europeans as a whole, and we consider you a kindred spirit, but in this case Skadi is not the right forum for you. We would ask you to respect our privilege to operate a board where Germanics (defined as people which are at least predominantly of Germanic heritage and who identify as Germanics) can stay amongst themselves and where they can without disturbance discuss issues relevant to Germanics and the Germanic areas of settlement. A place where we can foster, appreciate, revive and pass on our specific culture, perspectives and identity. A place where we can find solutions to our problems and where the opinions of ousiders are in general irrelevant.

If you are a non-Germanic European but have your heart at the right place, you will not find it difficult to find a discussion board which caters to your views, heritage or identity. But please understand that this can't be Skadi.

Having said this, Skadi Forum will continue to remove non-Germanic members; as well as members whose contributions are judged to be, in the sole discretion of Skadi Forum's staff, anti-Germanic, as well as offensive or hostile to Germanics in nature.

We thank you for your understanding and for respecting our right to self-determination.

DerWeißeWehrwolf
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I switched over from stormfront & so did many other people on this forum. Skadi is hands-down 1000 times better than stormfront. If you are on stormfront, be wary of gangs trying to recruit you. It happened to me.

This thread should also be made permanent & constantly visible! :thumbup

chelzee
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Stormfront is alright, but I had no idea of any changes to the site.. I haven't been on in a while... I'll have to check it out.

Skadi rules, anyways!

Schattenjäger
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 11:26 AM
If you are on stormfront, be wary of gangs trying to recruit you. It happened to me.

What?

Sissi
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Please guys, pay more attention of this specific message in Thorburn's note:

Skadi isn't the right place to vent about what you believe is happening on Stormfront.

DerWeißeWehrwolf
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Please guys, pay more attention of this specific message in Thorburn's note:

I understand that & saw what Thorburn said.

But.. I think it is better to warn people about certain things instead of letting them fall into the trap.

Gangs are not the right direction. I dont have a problem with them, theyre just not for me. I am glad that they do exist & take out some of these colored mongrels though.

InvaderNat
Friday, December 24th, 2010, 11:12 PM
I understand that & saw what Thorburn said.

But.. I think it is better to warn people about certain things instead of letting them fall into the trap.

Gangs are not the right direction. I dont have a problem with them, theyre just not for me. I am glad that they do exist & take out some of these colored mongrels though.

I agree, I recently had my account their suspended (wont be going back) because I suggested that some of them were probably red trolls due to their constant undermining of European Political Groups like the BNP and FN (you should see some of the conspiracy theories they make up about them); that went way beyond constructive criticism.
They often run their site like little moderator-nazis, but I do like the news section of SF. The reason I like Skadi more is 1) the atmosphere - it's not all WPWW etc etc 2) it's members aren't all obsessed with Jewish conspiracy theories (apart from a few members) 3) the debate is much more high-brow and intellectual.

Thorburn
Wednesday, December 29th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Stormfront is alright, but I had no idea of any changes to the site.. I haven't been on in a while... I'll have to check it out. This thread has been closed already a few days ago, because, as mentioned, we do in general not wish to discuss occurrences on Stormfront or other forums in public. Such threads, even with the best intentions, tend to develop into gossip and badmouthing over time, and there are probably very few people here who followed up all the developments which occurred on SF and thus can arrive at an informed judgment.

I surfed into Stormfront shortly after these allegations have come to my attention, though, and it seems that at least more than a dozen of members -- including many long-term contributors who had posted on SF for years, members who had thousands of quality posts and a large number of sustaining members have been removed from the board for insinuating that 9/11 was an insider setup of certain federal three-letter organizations in cooperation with the Israeli secret service. They seem not to be convinced that these attacks were organized and perpetrated by Middle Eastern terrorists, as the established mass media and the Western governments wish to make us believe.

A certain number of these members were removed because of their rude, aggressive and impolite tone, denigrating and offending other members and members of the SF staff who didn't share the opinion that 9/11 was an organized setup by U.S. federal institutions and the Israeli secret service.

But, after having read the most important threads about this topic, it appears to me that there were also many who were removed simply for disagreeing with the official SF position (as expressed by jack_boot) that although U.S. federal institutions might have been in possession of intelligence informing them about the potential 9/11 operation, they had failed to act upon the reports received, having been not sufficiently convinced of their reliability.

There are some threads on SF in which about half of all participating members (who fundamentally had disagreed with the establishment's version of 9/11) appear as banned. Whether these bans are permanent or temporary I don't know. In addition, quite a few of Stormfront's regulars (a few of whom had even more than 10,000 posts) and sustaining members left the board or asked that their accounts be disabled.

I got the impression that the SF administration is convinced that theories which claim that Israel and top U.S. federal institutions (or even politicians) had orchestrated the 9/11 attacks during which thousands of U.S. citizens had died, are counter-productive. It believes that the American middle class doesn't subscribe to these theories and that the latter are suited to deter them from supporting white nationalism.

I do not want to post links, but you will not find it difficult to find the relevant threads on SF by searching for terms related to the issue in question.

As mentioned, Skadi as a board or community has no official opinion in this matter. Feel free to hold either perspective. If you believe you have something to add to the 9/11 question, please use one of the several already existing threads.

As far as the occurrences on Stormfront and its alleged altered policies are concerned, be welcome to discuss them in our forum for regulars, the Althing (http://forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=25) or in our forum for funding members, the Skadi Asgård Club (http://forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=207) if you believe you have something of value and interest to Skadi members to contribute. Needless to say, please try to stay polite and fair.

This public thread will remain closed due to the reasons mentioned already.