PDA

View Full Version : Immigrants in Germany

Zyklop
Friday, June 25th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I can't believe it... :-O Is it really so bad? In fact, I do remember something. I do not know whether it was because we were Romanians or not, or blonds or less blonds, but Gypsies classmates we have used to attack us for getting money or stealing everything they could. If you would have tried kicking their asses, ok, you could have. But what expected you next was a gang of ten, "waiting to greet" you when you were going home... And it is true, they did not attack other Gypsies. But I thought this was only happening in Romania, which was not a country as organised as Germany is.
But, at least Gypsies are officially Romanian citizens and they come around 1300s, even if they remain HIGHLY uncivilised.
But again, this astonishes me :-O to see this problem even worse in a country like Germany. But I don't think just hair dying would fool them. If they really want to attack somebody which do not belong to their race, they will surely do it.

Haha, this teaming-up sounds familiar although Turks usually back down when seeing their own blood. If you did get in a fight and the authorities afterwards recognize you as a nationalist, you will have to prove that you didnīt provoke them in a xenophobic manner. Additionally these stinking immigrants get legal assistance in court while even your own private defense insurance (if you have one) refuses to help out in such cases.

Well, I do not think all emmigrants of Germany deserve the tone you address them to. I don't think Czechs, Poles, Hungarians, Romanians, Serbs, Croats and everything which is European deserve this "swarthy" title... :|

I shit on non-Germanic immigrants. How do they dare to bring their problems to other cultures? How arrogant is it to bring Kebab and Paki shit-food to other countries and promote it as an enrichment while at the same time their families leeching of the welfare system?

Slavic immigrants are not much more popular than Turks. (for instance, I recently heard some rumours, that younger nationalists go to the German/Czech woodland-border to beat up and send home illegal Czechs).

Do you consider Gypsies fellow Romanians only because they live there since centuries? They are as non-european as the Jews are. You should have never let them in.

The Turkish and Yugoslawian immigrant workers in Germany were invited by the post-war Jew Government of the FRG for a limited time but they didnīt leave, on the contrary, they even called their family members to come over and stay. Now their offspring spits on soil wich is German since millenniums. Over 30% of prison inmates are foreigners.
Have you ever been to Frankfurt am Main? Statistics say, in some years its citizens will be over 50% non-German. There already are schools wich only have 1 German child left. What a funny time this one child will have, especially when it is a girl.

But still this hedonist shit society celebrates its American plastic culture, despises us and even applauds the imprisonment of people who stand up and speak out.
Our comrade Gerd Ittner recently was imprisoned for insulting the Government. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=13530

Marius
Friday, June 25th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Haha, this teaming-up sounds familiar although Turks usually back down when seeing their own blood. If you did get in a fight and the authorities afterwards recognize you as a nationalist, you will have to prove that you didnīt provoke them in a xenophobic manner. Additionally these stinking immigrants get legal assistance in court while even your own private defense insurance (if you have one) refuses to help out in such cases.

So, the system is anyway much more organised as the one in Romania. In Romania, after the signalling of a huge number of such aggressions, the schools are now guarded by two or three gendarmes. The scale is not the same, but anyway, if somebody has the bad chance to get in quarell with a Gypsie whose family are between the Gypsies' Mafia, there is an important chance much bigger scandal to get out. And anyway, the gendarmes are near the school. That kid or those kids who defended themselves in front of Gypsies will have to go back home, so he may get in trouble. Anyway, till now, there are very rare or absent attacks to adult persons coming to protect their children. The Gypsies would not like a very big scandal to get out, since we do not have such an anti-xenophob legislation as Germany seems to have. And they would not like to attract the hate of all Romanians from a community, cause things could sort out bad for them.

I shit on non-Germanic immigrants. How do they dare to bring their problems to other cultures? How arrogant is it to bring Kebab and Paki shit-food to other countries

Well, perhaps this is not a real problem, nor a good example. We were talking much serious things. Bringing food in, it's not good... :)

and promote it as an enrichment while at the same time their families leeching of the welfare system?

Well, it is true. In Romania, they use to give small schoolarships or social assistence money to many children. Who is the first in the rows, waiting for these money? Did you guess? The Gypsies.... And they are very very tough, always getting in front of the Romanians, basing on the fact the Romanians won't have any courage to do them something, since the quarell is not too big.

Slavic immigrants are not much more popular than Turks. (for instance, I recently heard some rumours, that younger nationalists go to the German/Czech woodland-border to beat up and send home illegal Czechs).

Perhaps this is too much. Arriving in attacking fellow white people, only because they have not the same ethnic origins as someone has, is not an idea which I accept or tolerate. This would mean that us Romanians should beat the hell out of every European nationality we have: Hungarians, Germans, Russians, etc. No, I do not agree to such practices. This is my humble oppinion.

Do you consider Gypsies fellow Romanians only because they live there since centuries? They are as non-european as the Jews are. You should have never let them in.

Well, this was not quite the decision of Romanians. Let's get back in time. Around 1300s there were only peasants and noble people. Agree? Ok. Well, they needed slaves to work their lands, so they brought Gypsies. This state of slavery was maintained till 1860s. After that, they were freed, but nobody cared about them. So, they got many and they become a problem, not being able to integrate the Romanian society. The communists did a very big error, getting in good positions some Gypsies (because they put in jail the old elite) and they even if became more social, they still kept their "tricky" way of thinking.

The situation was somehow simmilar in Germany with the "import" of cheap workers for the rebuilding of Germany after WWII.

The Turkish and Yugoslawian immigrant workers in Germany were invited by the post-war Jew Government of the FRG for a limited time but they didnīt leave, on the contrary, they even called their family members to come over and stay. Now their offspring spits on soil wich is German since millenniums.

It's not quite a thing of Jewish governments. The Middle-Age Romanian nobles were not Jewish and they still "imported" Gypsies. The problem is that nobody cared about the evolution of these types of communities and over their future possible influences over the social life of a country. Let's say, the people were not so evoluated around 1300s, but to do the same thing in 1950s, 650 years later... well, I have no comments on this. If Western Europe would have ever given some moments to understand the problems and the society in Romania and another Eastern European countries, perhaps they would have never committed such errors. But of course, the arrogance never left them to do this. You will say I am a xenophobic person, but I am not.

Over 30% of prison inmates are foreigners.

Only? That's good news. In Romania around 70%-75% are Gypsies. We need new prisons, we have no money, they go often outside the country, they do a bad image...etc. Et voilā, the chain of discreditation of Romania.

Have you ever been to Frankfurt am Main? Statistics say, in some years its citizens will be over 50% non-German. There already are schools wich only have 1 German child left. What a funny time this one child will have, especially when it is a girl.

No, I have never visited that area, I know rather Bayern/Bavaria and region of Aachen/Aix-la-Chappélle. But, I almost cannot believe what you said, perhaps there are entire neighbourhoods with this... Well, you are the victims of your own success in Western Europe, it seems... :(

But still this hedonist shit society celebrates its American plastic culture, despises us and even applauds the imprisonment of people who stand up and speak out.
Our comrade Gerd Ittner recently was imprisoned for insulting the Government. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=13530

I see. Do you know what I noticed? A number of poorer Romanians, or which have low material conditions or even some excentric richer persons started to immitate Gypsies, thinking their behaviour as cool and successful. This is an astonishing phenomenon and you will surely and shortly live it in Germany, too. You will see that many Germans will think that such a behaviour is a good one, has its degree of success and they should do the same. The phenomenon is much important in Romania since very few normal behaviours have success, especially after 1989.

This is the society and we will have to live with it and try to avoid as much as possible, the bad things. Let's hope the more developed and richer countries like Germany will find the way for this, because in countries like Romania is very difficult, the politicians are too oriented on their own wealth.

Zyklop
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Perhaps this is too much. Arriving in attacking fellow white people, only because they have not the same ethnic origins as someone has, is not an idea which I accept or tolerate.
There are no fellow white immigrants. If you come to my country other than as a tourist, you are using up our resources and diluting our culture. Self-supporting, isolated ethnic groups probably are tolerable but only when there is enough territory - wich isnīt the case in Germany and never has been.

This is the society and we will have to live with it and try to avoid as much as possible, the bad things.
No, we have to change it as soon as possible.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 07:54 AM
To me, European Cultural Preservation means preserving each and every European culture in its homeland, not in an Ethnologists notebook. Each European country should recognize its cultural uniqueness and strive to preserve it. Germany is a special case because it has been "invaded" by foreigners by design of the post-war occupying powers and post-war German goverments. Perhaps they feel this problem the worst.

Believe it or not, this is not an abstraction to me. We in Calfornia, are rapidly losing our cultural identity to illegal Mexican immigration. Official statistics say there are 8-12 million illegal immigrants in the USA. I have a flash, there are 12 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles County alone. Unfortunately, we have no grass-roots "Auslaender raus" movement and no muscle-in-the-street even if we did.

Zyklop
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Germany is a special case because it has been "invaded" by foreigners by design of the post-war occupying powers and post-war German goverments. Perhaps they feel this problem the worst.

I canīt understand how even the winners of WW2 fell to the multicultural idiocy. So many million Germans died to fight it off and the victorious countries voluntarily impose it on themselves?

Believe it or not, this is not an abstraction to me. We in Calfornia, are rapidly losing our cultural identity to illegal Mexican immigration. Official statistics say there are 8-12 million illegal immigrants in the USA. I have a flash, there are 12 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles County alone. Unfortunately, we have no grass-roots "Auslaender raus" movement and no muscle-in-the-street even if we did.

We had an "Ausländer raus" movement in the early 90īs, after the reunion of Germany when asylum homes were burnt down, but there really isnīt any movement over here anymore. There is a nationalist "scene" but this in itself only means stagnation.

Marius
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 11:19 AM
So, I understand you want WAR with everybody, Zyklop...
Let's say you would kill all the emmigrants in Germany, be it with or without German origins. What's next, because such a blood and death thirst cannot stop here, let's be serious.

I want you to remember, perhaps from the missed history classes, that Germany in WWII had also allied nations. You want to attack those nations, too, now? Is this the mentality of the Germany nationalists of these days? Well, I would not suggest you ever leave Germany not even as a tourist in this case. At least, if you do it, try not to expose your ideas to the host countries, you will risk at least to be expelled.

I understand that you are extremely angry for the acts on which Non-European nationals or originals are doing in Germany and I understand it, because, as I thrived to explain you (perhaps without any comprehension from your side) that I and us Romanians do live the same thing with the Gypsies. But from here, on going to the will of attacking any other emmigrant which perhaps contributes by his works to the raise of the level of German Science for example and HE HAS THE SAME CULTURE AS YOU DO, it IS A LONG WAY.

It is your governements and your and their arrogance who brought you to this situation. I told you, they should have looked over the situation of other countries, where centuries ago, Gypsies were imported as slaves and not to have it repeated again. Now, it is possible that the USA to really have wanted to pay a bill to Germany, by commanding the arrival of a lot of Oriental emmigrants. But again, from this point to as far as your post goes into, IT IS A LONG WAY.

Zyklop
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 06:17 PM
So, I understand you want WAR with everybody, Zyklop...
Let's say you would kill all the emmigrants in Germany, be it with or without German origins. What's next, because such a blood and death thirst cannot stop here, let's be serious.

Is this a joke? I want to throw out immigrants of Germany and you feel your country insulted? Do you feel connected to them? Where one drops his hat is his home?
(btw, "immigrants" with pure German origin are no immigrants).

I want you to remember, perhaps from the missed history classes, that Germany in WWII had also allied nations. You want to attack those nations, too, now?
This might went offtopic but I donīt need to be taught about the history of my country and our oh so brave allies. My granduncle died in the defense battles of Romania, our allies couldnīt even defend their own home. Ironically, our only loyal friends up to the end were non-European.
(btw, non-Germanic countries are just of little travel interest to me now, I have seen enough of them.)

But from here, on going to the will of attacking any other emmigrant which perhaps contributes by his works to the raise of the level of German Science for example
I wouldnīt trust a foreign scientist who claims to work for the welfare of his host state. When it comes to the crunch, his loyality lies by his own ethnicity.
Look what the Jew Einstein did!

Marius
Saturday, June 26th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Is this a joke? I want to throw out immigrants of Germany and you feel your country insulted? Do you feel connected to them? Where one drops his hat is his home?
(btw, "immigrants" with pure German origin are no immigrants).

Ok, perhaps I overreacted, but please stop the generalisations for the European immigrants. There are also Romanian emmigrants in Germany, which are there for a long time and they and their children don't even speak Romanian anymore. Anyway, this is the only difference between the Romanian and the German mentality. I am speaking about serious persons, not about some bandits.

This might went offtopic but I donīt need to be taught about the history of my country and our oh so brave allies. My granduncle died in the defense battles of Romania, our allies couldnīt even defend their own home. Ironically, our only loyal friends up to the end were non-European.
(btw, non-Germanic countries are just of little travel interest to me now, I have seen enough of them.)

This is not quite so. Romanians accepted the alliance of Germany, because they felt culturally closer to them than to the Allies. And second, perhaps you remember the Romanian Iron Guard. I know that our German allies were not also very loyal, since they gave to Hungary an important part of Romania, in 1942. And Romania was the most important oil producer and processer for Germany in those years. So, please don't speak like that about us. Because finally, they changed fronts, after dying in Russia next to Germans, it was of the pressure of Allies over the politicians and their promises that we were to have back the part given by Germany to Hungary. We did not know at that time the we were to be sold to Russians... :(

I wouldnīt trust a foreign scientist who claims to work for the welfare of his host state. When it comes to the crunch, his loyality lies by his own ethnicity.
Look what the Jew Einstein did!

It seems you only know about the top of the scientists, but they just used the work of many many others. You know, the world was not made in one day, neither important scientifical results obtained by only one scientists. So there are many others who really work hard and they work for the ones who pay them, at least this is how Romanians think, since they left their country, they are invited guests in another country. So, they behave for this situation. So, please stop generalising, if you do not know very well this Science world.

Japetos
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:18 AM
What about them?

Zyklop
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Ok, perhaps I overreacted, but please stop the generalisations for the European immigrants. There are also Romanian emmigrants in Germany, which are there for a long time and they and their children don't even speak Romanian anymore.
What do I care? They still are Romanians and always will be.

Anyway, this is the only difference between the Romanian and the German mentality.
Are you somehow a multiculturalist? Germans donīt have much in common with Romanians, neither historical nor cultural.

It seems you only know about the top of the scientists, but they just used the work of many many others. You know, the world was not made in one day, neither important scientifical results obtained by only one scientists. So there are many others who really work hard and they work for the ones who pay them, at least this is how Romanians think, since they left their country, they are invited guests in another country.
Nomad mentality - as ungerman as it can get.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 08:08 AM
The Jewish inspired Allied Occupational Powers which ruled Germany for so many years encouraged immigration of non-Germans into Germany. The Germans had to endure this in silence. How can anyone blame them now for speaking out now that they have some free speech? This evil of multiculturalism was so successful for this Jewish inspired conspiracy that it was encouraged everywhere---everywhere except Isreal which maintains strick racial purity immigration standards.

I don't think Zyklop can be faulted for his feelings now, regardless of the particular immigrant group involved. Yes, there were many countries who fought and died for the goals of the Third Reich, although most did a flip-flop as the course of the war changed, but this should not entitle the residents of these countries to free access to Germany. Germany is a rich target for poorer immigrants just as America is a rich target for illegal Mexicans. This does not mean that the immigrants are bad people, it means that every culture has the right to live and survive and prosper independently, without being swamped by hordes of people coming to that county only because of better economic conditions.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:10 AM
What do I care? They still are Romanians and always will be.

I thought only nationalist-communists of Romania thought like that.

Are you somehow a multiculturalist? Germans donīt have much in common with Romanians, neither historical nor cultural.

Yes, they have. Transylvanian teritory was also inhabited by Celtic tribes, as by Germanic tribes, near to the majority of Dacian tribes. Next, the Teuton knights arrived around 1000. Next, the Saxons arrived around 1200s. And finally, around 1700s, other Germans arrived called Schwabs. And even now, in a county where German minority is still important, their parties won the elections on 89%. So, please, spare me of these remarks.

Nomad mentality - as ungerman as it can get.

What? :-O :-O :-O If somebody is a guest in the house of somebody else, and if this guest chooses to respect his host and to do the same thing as his host does, this is "nomad" mentality for you? What am I supposed to believe? That Germans go and piss in the soup of a host if they are invited somewhere, because this is their house custom? I don't think it is true, perhaps only for a very uncivilised minority. Please, don't give a bad image on Germans.

I have myself Transylvanian Saxon blood, I have relatives in Germany, I often visit, so please, spare me of this remarks which only degrade Germany in my eyes.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:12 AM
The Jewish inspired Allied Occupational Powers which ruled Germany for so many years encouraged immigration of non-Germans into Germany. The Germans had to endure this in silence. How can anyone blame them now for speaking out now that they have some free speech? This evil of multiculturalism was so successful for this Jewish inspired conspiracy that it was encouraged everywhere---everywhere except Isreal which maintains strick racial purity immigration standards.

I don't think Zyklop can be faulted for his feelings now, regardless of the particular immigrant group involved. Yes, there were many countries who fought and died for the goals of the Third Reich, although most did a flip-flop as the course of the war changed, but this should not entitle the residents of these countries to free access to Germany. Germany is a rich target for poorer immigrants just as America is a rich target for illegal Mexicans. This does not mean that the immigrants are bad people, it means that every culture has the right to live and survive and prosper independently, without being swamped by hordes of people coming to that county only because of better economic conditions.

Please try on informing yourself more, not all emmigrants cathegories are the same.

Zyklop
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
The Jewish inspired Allied Occupational Powers which ruled Germany for so many years encouraged immigration of non-Germans into Germany. The Germans had to endure this in silence. How can anyone blame them now for speaking out now that they have some free speech

This sounds like Jew occupation would be over and Free-Speech has been established as of late.
Actually itīs getting worse each year. For instance, the "Crimes of the Wehrmacht"-show, wich wandered through Germany until Polish historians revealed it as a fraud, could never have been made in the 70īs or 80īs because veterans and most parts of society still would have protested against it. Nowadays the few people protesting it are called neo-nazis.
Tell these people something about free-speech in Germany: http://www.hng-nachrichten.org/hngliste.htm

Oskorei
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:48 AM
That Germans go and piss in the soup of a host if they are invited somewhere, because this is their house custom?
It is also the swedish house custom.

I agree with Zyklop. The German culture and the German genes are worth preserving, and then it is necessary to expel immigrants from Germany, including most European immigrants. It may not be very nice for these immigrants, but anyway they had the opportunity to get a German education and in that way to be important people in their homecountries. If they didnt, then too bad for them.

Zyklop
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:52 AM
I thought only nationalist-communists of Romania thought like that.
No, as a matter of principle every nationalist defines "nation" as common blood relationship.

Yes, they have. Transylvanian teritory was also inhabited by Celtic tribes, as by Germanic tribes, near to the majority of Dacian tribes.
Not to mention the gypsy clans... ;)

Next, the Teuton knights arrived around 1000. Next, the Saxons arrived around 1200s. And finally, around 1700s, other Germans arrived called Schwabs. And even now, in a county where German minority is still important, their parties won the elections on 89%. So, please, spare me of these remarks.
What is this crap about? German minorities still are Germans as long as they didnīt interbreed with Romanians. How is it an evidence of Romanian-German mental similarities when they isolated from you and kept their culture? My grandfather is an ethnic German from the Bessarabia-Black Sea region. He and his family never considered themselves Romanian or Russian even after speaking German was forbidden to them by Stalin.

I have myself Transylvanian Saxon blood
If this is true you should rather choose your side.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 10:54 AM
This sounds like Jew occupation would be over and Free-Speech has been established as of late.
Actually itīs getting worse each year. For instance, the "Crimes of the Wehrmacht"-show, wich wandered through Germany until Polish historians revealed it as a fraud, could never have been made in the 70īs or 80īs because veterans and most parts of society still would have protested against it. Nowadays the few people protesting it are called neo-nazis.
Tell these people something about free-speech in Germany: http://www.hng-nachrichten.org/hngliste.htm

I do not know the specific show you're speaking about, perhaps it contains exaggerations, but I think during Adolf Hitler's reign in Germany, but also in Romania and other countries, crimes were done against Gypsies and Jews. Now perhaps, they were and are as we all know them :( , but I think this never deserves murder or high-scale killing of all of them. In fact, murder is imo not motivated by anything. If we start to motivate murder, I think we open Pandora's box and other ones' murders against us will also find a motivation.:sway

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:01 AM
No, as a matter of principle every nationalist defines "nation" as common blood relationship.

In which measure are you SCIENTIFICALLY sure that there is "a common blood relationship" between all Germans?

Not to mention the gypsy clans... ;)

This was a cheap thing to say... ;( You know very well when, why and how Gypsies arrived in Romania. It's the same thing as to say Germany was inhabited by Turkish tribes.

What is this crap about? German minorities still are Germans as long as they didnīt interbreed with Romanians. How is it an evidence of Romanian-German mental similarities when they isolated from you and kept their culture? My grandfather is an ethnic German from the Bessarabia-Black Sea region. He and his family never considered themselves Romanian or Russian even after speaking German was forbidden to them by Stalin.

If this is true you should rather choose your side.

I refuse to choose sides. It is not a war, only in some inflamed minds.

The Germans in the Bessarabia... Oh, my God. In which measure were they different from the other Germans in Transylvania? When did they arrived there? Our common friend Nordgau published all this information, you seem to have never ever bothered to read, on the end of a discussion you had with Polak and Reginleif, not long time ago. And btw, then I chose my side. It seems some persons have a short memory... :(

And for your information, the Germans in Transylvania married with Romanians as with Hungarians. There is not such a subracial difference, I can assure you.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:20 AM
It is also the swedish house custom.

I agree with Zyklop. The German culture and the German genes are worth preserving, and then it is necessary to expel immigrants from Germany, including most European immigrants. It may not be very nice for these immigrants, but anyway they had the opportunity to get a German education and in that way to be important people in their homecountries. If they didnt, then too bad for them.

Well, fortunately that guys like you are rare, unless a new war would start in Europe.

If you are saying that is the Swedish custom too, then you have common customs with your Turkish, Arab and Negrid emmigrants. So, why throw them out? Keep them there, in time, you'll find out you may have much more in common. Who knows? ;)

Zyklop
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
The Germans in the Bessarabia... Oh, my God. In which measure were they different from the other Germans in Transylvania? When did they arrived there?
It seems you didnīt read Nordgauīs informations at all.

I refuse to choose sides. It is not a war, only in some inflamed minds.
For you this all must be a very funny issue. You surely never had to fight against stinking immigrants on the schoolyard or on the streets or got in trouble with the authorities for speeking your mind. You probably also never witnessed your family members getting insulted for their involvement in Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS or NSDAP.
And considering "crimes" of the Germans, letīs talk about the Romanian Iron Guard?

I shit on your solidarity.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 11:56 AM
It seems you didnīt read Nordgauīs informations at all.

The Germans existing in Bessarabia arrived much later and have different location origins than the ones in Transylvania. Ok?

For you this all must be a very funny issue. You surely never had to fight against stinking immigrants on the schoolyard or on the streets

I told once more about the problems with the Gypsies, perhaps they were not so important in comparison with your's.

or got in trouble with the authorities for speeking your mind.

Well, I cannot pronounce myself here...

You probably also never witnessed your family members getting insulted for their involvement in Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS or NSDAP.

No.

And considering "crimes" of the Germans, letīs talk about the Romanian Iron Guard?

I have not said something different. I just said that they existed and we cannot deny them now.

I shit on your solidarity.

Same form here!
You should seek professional medical help. You are mentally ill.

Zyklop
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:00 PM
You should seek professional medical help. You are mentally ill.
I will reply when some mod has moved this thread to the free-speech section :D

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I will reply when some mod has moved this thread to the free-speech section :D

If you search a quarell with me, you may have this will unsolved, because I'm not searching this with you. I have just tried to make you see the reality. If you don't want this or you don't want to have a civilised discussion, then please talk to yourself or to somebody else.

Thank you.

Oskorei
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Well, fortunately that guys like you are rare, unless a new war would start in Europe.

If you are saying that is the Swedish custom too, then you have common customs with your Turkish, Arab and Negrid emmigrants. So, why throw them out? Keep them there, in time, you'll find out you may have much more in common. Who knows? ;)
In time the rulers of this world will decide to send hordes of immigrants to Romania as well. Then you will see the points that Zyklop and me made ;)

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:42 PM
In time the rulers of this world will decide to send hordes of immigrants to Romania as well. Then you will see the points that Zyklop and me made ;)

You know, I once crossed my mind in fact, that EU expansion is meant for what you said. But I said to myself it could not be true...
Well, what can I say in this situation? I will exile myself in a mountain cave. :whenitsd

Oskorei
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:47 PM
You know, I once crossed my mind in fact, that EU expansion is meant for what you said. But I said to myself it could not be true...
Well, what can I say in this situation? I will exile myself in a mountain cave. :whenitsd
The sad thing is that once Romania gets richer, the immigrants will start coming.

It is then better to be prepared, and to have a preservationist ideology that promotes the right of all cultures to have their own country. This has nothing to do with hatred or wanting war with other cultures :)

Tommy Vercetti
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 12:58 PM
It is then better to be prepared, and to have a preservationist ideology that promotes the right of all cultures to have their own country. This has nothing to do with hatred or wanting war with other cultures :)

Only one culture per land, two is too much.Minorities should be kicked out even if they have lived centuries in the hostland

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 01:00 PM
The sad thing is that once Romania gets richer, the immigrants will start coming.

You are right. I already saw in Bucharest, in some public parks negroes which just do nothing and sleep around. Okkkkkkk, they are very very very very few in comparison to what Western European countries have. Anyway, we have the Gypsies which are many and already do enough problems. But I think, at least from what I saw in my visits in France and Belgium, it may be much worse with other types of non-European emmigrants.

You know, just after 1989, there were a lot of Arabs who emmigrated to Romania. Well, since the Romanian people at those times was very influenced by the tough isolationist dictature of Ceausescu (the huge majority never had the right to detain foreign currencies), those Arabs claimed to be in fact, bussinessmen... :) With only 100 dollars in their pockets... So the Romanians took it as good and they considered them bussinessmen. So, Bucharest and other cities was almost occuppied with bad taste small improvised magasines, which only two years ago were demolished by the local administration. Well, where are the owners of those peculiar businesses, don't ask me, I have no clue...

Anyway, concerning the preservationist movement, there already are some persons, but the party claiming this is formed more from old nationalist communists, which helped Ceausescu in bringing down Romania, so I do not trust them. Only youngs are viable.

Marius
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Only one culture per land, two is too much.Minorities should be kicked out even if they have lived centuries in the hostland

No, we will never kick out Germans and Hungarians and not even Gypsies. Germans and Hungarians because we don't want them to leave and Gypsies, because they are too many and because if we would order them to leave, we would surely get some bombs from NATO over our heads and we don't want that. So, we will have to live together.

Oskorei
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Anyway, concerning the preservationist movement, there already are some persons, but the party claiming this is formed more from old nationalist communists, which helped Ceausescu in bringing down Romania, so I do not trust them. Only youngs are viable.
Then this task is yours methinks ;)

White Falcon
Sunday, June 27th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Grandfather of mine
fought a WWII on German side when he was 17
after the war spend 2 years in Serbian prison
after that he went in Germany to WORK
and worked hard on constrution sites more then 20 years
he did came back eventually in Croatia,
so you see all his life was for Germany and about Germany

Talk all you want about kicking out immigrants, and I understand
But please don't talk about Croatian (or any ex Yugoslavian) people as non productive members
and the ones who are spitting on your German ground.

Also Croatia , like Japan , or Slovakia , never turned to the allied side against Germany,
we fought te bolshevism to the end,
there is a saying here "Berlin pao , Siroki ne"
which means "Berlin fallen , Siroki not" (Siroki Brijeg=Croatian city, one of last to fall to comunist in Europe)

Zyklop
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Grandfather of mine
he did came back eventually in Croatia, so you see all his life was for Germany and about Germany
Actually I would give honorary citizenship to all the volunteers who fougt with us to the end. Maybe you know about the 33. Waffen-SS Division "Charlemagne" which consisted mainly of French volunteers? They defended the core of Berlin and finally shot themselves before the Russians could capture them. But these are individual cases and this is a different thing. Iīm talking about the wave of immigrant workers who came here in the early 60īs and didnīt leave.

White Falcon
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Actually I would give honorary citizenship to all the volunteers who fougt with us to the end. Maybe you know about the 33. Waffen-SS Division "Charlemagne" which consisted mainly of French volunteers? They defended the core of Berlin and finally shot themselves before the Russians could capture them. But these are individual cases and this is a different thing. Iīm talking about the wave of immigrant workers who came here in the early 60īs and didnīt leave.
No I didn't heard until now. Great story.
I understand your concern and sympathize with yours problem,
but I had to respnd to calling Yugoslavians leaches who live on welfare system
and spitting on German ground,
don't know about the rest , but you see in my grandfathers case that's not true
and in many more cases I belive

regards

Agrippa
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Grandfather of mine
he did came back eventually in Croatia,
so you see all his life was for Germany and about Germany

Talk all you want about kicking out immigrants, and I understand
But please don't talk about Croatian (or any ex Yugoslavian) people as non productive members
and the ones who are spitting on your German ground.

Also Croatia , like Japan , or Slovakia , never turned to the allied side against Germany,
we fought te bolshevism to the end,
there is a saying here "Berlin pao , Siroki ne"
which means "Berlin fallen , Siroki not" (Siroki Brijeg=Croatian city, one of last to fall to comunist in Europe)

Well, thats of course a great positive example.
He fought and worked for Germany AND his homeland and finally returned to it.
In fact this was the original plan from which both sides would have profited.

I personally look at individual cases if they are Europeans and would never attack another European because of his nation only.

White Falcon
Monday, June 28th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Well, thats of course a great positive example.
He fought and worked for Germany AND his homeland and finally returned to it.
In fact this was the original plan from which both sides would have profited.
I agree , unfortunatelly ZOG had different plans
not only did they polute Germany ,
but they succeed in making Germans dislike some other Europen nations,
which is maybe even worse

Zyklop
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM
No I didn't heard until now. Great story.

Informations about 33. Waffen-Grenadier-Division:
http://axishistory.com/index.php?id=881

Marius
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 03:58 PM

The history of Romanian involvement:
http://axishistory.com/index.php?id=2353

And all the foreign volunteers:
http://axishistory.com/index.php?id=307

White Falcon
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 10:28 PM
thanks
indeed great people

also (dont mind me brag about it) Croatia can be found in AXIS ALLIES list

http://www.feldgrau.com/axisa.html

http://axishistory.com/

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/axis_allies/axis_allies_main.htm

specially numeorous Croatian divisions at http://axishistory.com/index.php?id=307

Marius
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004, 10:37 PM
thanks

also (dont mind me brag about it) Croatia can be found in AXIS ALLIES list

http://axishistory.com/

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/axis_allies/axis_allies_main.htm

As well as Romania. Especially the photos are evident. ;)

But was Croatia at that time an independent state or a independentist province?

White Falcon
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
But was Croatia at that time an independent state or a independentist province?It was an independent state , with her own leadership , money , military , schools , language .
But of course in general , it was just a puppet regime established by Axis forces.

Marius
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 12:52 PM
It was an independent state , with her own leadership , money , military , schools , language .
But of course in general , it was just a puppet regime established by Axis forces.

Wasn't it the Serbo-Croatian Kingdom? Or did I completely mess up the times of this... :shrug

The regime in those times, in Romania was somehow copied after Germany, but not imposed by it. We were official allies and our troops participated at the Russian campaign. Well, perhaps we had not the same equipment USA, England or Germany had, but for example the fighter planes were of good quality, IAR-80, http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/farmer/120/iar.html

Anyway, many Romanians died at Stalingrad and even if after August the 23rd, the Romanian king decided to change fronts, Romania was not always considered between the Allied countries, but rather through the Axis countries.

White Falcon
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Wasn't it the Serbo-Croatian Kingdom? Or did I completely mess up the times of this... :shrug

You mean before the German invasion?
Before invasion Croatia was within Kingdom of Yugoslavia
with Serbian king , who established dictatorship .
Croats in no way wanted to live in it.
After the military defeat of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1941, parts of Croatia were annexed to Italy and Hungary, and the rest of Croatia was occupied by the Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. In this part of Croatia and in Bosnia-Herzegovina the occupational forces enabled the formation of the Independent State of Croatia (NDH, Nezavisna drzava Hrvatska, 1941-1945), with its own fascist ustasha order introduced from Italy and Germany, and with Ante Pavelic as its president.
Ustashe were a anti-Yugoslavian , pro-Croatian party which worked in exile.

Marius
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 05:26 PM
You mean before the German invasion?
Before invasion Croatia was within Kingdom of Yugoslavia
with Serbian king , who established dictatorship .
Croats in no way wanted to live in it.
After the military defeat of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in 1941, parts of Croatia were annexed to Italy and Hungary, and the rest of Croatia was occupied by the Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. In this part of Croatia and in Bosnia-Herzegovina the occupational forces enabled the formation of the Independent State of Croatia (NDH, Nezavisna drzava Hrvatska, 1941-1945), with its own fascist ustasha order introduced from Italy and Germany, and with Ante Pavelic as its president.
Ustashe were a anti-Yugoslavian , pro-Croatian party which worked in exile.

Well, in Romania, the things were different: in fact, having the same economical difficulties as Germany in those times, Nazism went up to us, too. The Romanian Iron Guard, formed by legionaires arrived to have a huge power, because it was sustained by almost all social cathegories: the poor ones because they somehow promised a way out from the economic crisis of 1930s and the intelectuals, which saw a great danger in the hebrews. It was also, because it was something which was fashion at those times.

The marechal Ioan Antonescu, a close friend of Adolf Hitler, was decided to govern Romania, instead of the political parties. Finally, because many important personalities of these parties were offended by this courage, they were the ones who signed the Alliance with the Allies, later in 1944, giving Antonescu on the hands of communists, on which hands they eventually arrived, too. :(

What I do not understand is the irritation of some Germans against old allies like Romania or Croatia, to have had their workers either rebuilding Germany, either now, contributing the arrisal of the Science level in the country. I consider them as blind persons, which do not see exactly the situation, make stupid generalisations, messing all the things up and giving a bad impression about themselves and about Germany.

White Falcon
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Well, in Romania, the things were different: in fact, having the same economical difficulties as Germany in those times, Nazism went up to us, too. The Romanian Iron Guard, formed by legionaires arrived to have a huge power, because it was sustained by almost all social cathegories: the poor ones because they somehow promised a way out from the economic crisis of 1930s and the intelectuals, which saw a great danger in the hebrews. It was also, because it was something which was fashion at those times.
I see , in Croatia the truth is , a main reason for rise of Nazism was Serbian imperialism, among other reasons.

The marechal Ioan Antonescu, a close friend of Adolf Hitler, was decided to govern Romania, instead of the political parties. Finally, because many important personalities of these parties were offended by this courage, they were the ones who signed the Alliance with the Allies, later in 1944, giving Antonescu on the hands of communists, on which hands they eventually arrived, too. :(
In Croatia there was an attepmt to kill Pavelic and join the Allies ,
but it didn't work for them, Pavelic and Croatia stayed loyal to Germany until the end.

What I do not understand is the irritation of some Germans against old allies like Romania or Croatia, to have had their workers either rebuilding Germany, either now, contributing the arrisal of the Science level in the country. I consider them as blind persons, which do not see exactly the situation, make stupid generalisations, messing all the things up and giving a bad impression about themselves and about Germany
Not all Germans are like that ,
there are a numerous volonteers who fought on Croatian side in 1991-95 war
against Serbs
there are a lot of German nationalist who speek great about their allies,
But I also must say , I completely understand Zyklop , and If they want
to expell Croatian , Romanian or any immigrants from Germany,
they have every right to do so , it is their country , and their matter to decide.
I just reacted because of some bad words towards my people

regards:prost

Marius
Wednesday, June 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
In Croatia there was an attepmt to kill Pavelic and join the Allies ,
but it didn't work for them, Pavelic and Croatia stayed loyal to Germany until the end.

Because of Romania's big number of oilfields and the oil reserves in the platform of the Black See, which was the main provider for Germany, the Allied promised to our king and to our parties' leaders an invasion through Yugoslavia. That's why, for many many years during communism, Romanians waited the Americans/Englishmen. Instead, they had to have the Russians... :(

Not all Germans are like that ,

Well, it's normal.

there are a numerous volonteers who fought on Croatian side in 1991-95 war
against Serbs
there are a lot of German nationalist who speek great about their allies,
But I also must say , I completely understand Zyklop , and If they want
to expell Croatian , Romanian or any immigrants from Germany,
they have every right to do so , it is their country , and their matter to decide.
I just reacted because of some bad words towards my people

Yes, you are right. it's their land and they do anything they want with it. But, in the case of such of offense, they should not expect to be welcome on our lands. They should understand that, too.

regards:prost

:prost