PDA

View Full Version : ORME (Orbitally Monatomic Elements)

Shine
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 12:18 PM
History is full of facts but not necessarily full of truths Delving back into ancient times, historians have found
a mysterious white powder that was known to the Egyptians, Babylonians and
Israelites and was used to power the Ark of the Covenant, which is suggested was a potent
battlefield weapon. This white powder was derived from gold and had "magical and exotic properties,"
the powder was taken internally by the Pharaohs
and it increased their perceptions and longevity. "These substances would change the physical being of the person,"
and that they may have actually started
to glow. That is why "they call them the shining ones,"

The magical powder called "mfkzt" was also associated with levitation and superconductivity.
it is believed this formulation is the same as the elemental substance that was
discovered in modern times called Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Element (ORME). This
material could have applications in everything from medicine to fuel cell technology. It's "the Ultimate key,"
"with routes to the macrocosm in terms of space technology and
the microcosm in terms of nanotechnology."

For the alchemists, the goal had always been to make the white powder of gold, to make
"the container of the light of life." Thereafter, if you stood in its presence, you wouldn't age.
If you partook of it, you would live for ever. It's history goes back to Enoch, Thoth, Hermes
Trisgetimus, the same man by any other name, who ascended to heaven by partaking of the
white drops, and thereby avoided death.

In The Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Ani, based on a papyrus
from Old Kingdom Egypt -- there is a curious repetition of the phrase, "What is it?" Samples
from the papyrus reads, "I am purified of all imperfections. What is it? I ascend like the golden
hawk of Horus. What is it? I pass by the immortals without dying. What is it? I come before my
father in Heaven. What is it?" The latter question repeats itself hundreds of times
throughout the lengthy ancient document.

Some interesting information on ORME on the following link

http://www.halexandria.org/dward466.htm