PDA

View Full Version : Psycological Warfare Techniques - Subversion

OneWolf
Friday, October 22nd, 2010, 04:55 PM
Yuri Bezmenov 1983 Soviet subversion of Western Society

Yuri Bezmenov, a.k.a. Tomas Schuman, soviet KGB defector, explains in detail his scheme for the KGB process of subversion and takeover of target societies at a lecture in Los Angeles, 1983.
Yuri Alexandrovitch Bezmenov is a former KGB propagandist who was assigned to New Dehli, India, defected to the West in 1970, and was interviewed by Edward Griffin in 1985. Bezmenov explains his background, some of his training, and exactly how Soviet propaganda is spread in other countries in order to subvert their teachers, politicians, and other policy makers to a mindset receptive to the Soviet ideology.

He also explains in detail the goal of Soviet propaganda as total subversion of another country and the 4 step formula for achieving this goal. He recalls the details of how he escaped India, defected to the West, and settled in Montreal as an announcer for the CBC.

I know that we like to think of the Russians as stupid but I think you really
ought to watch this and then ask yourself if you have ever seen the results
of this in your own country.Keep an open mind and tell me what you think
of this film.

JN0By0xbst8

DoaS6Tt6ODY

qJ30f9OfuFs

pX_9kKvyjJs

bivEvWDWxlI

wgUmpwZiGjg

1VctBWelXt4

wittwer
Friday, October 22nd, 2010, 05:23 PM
Oh Yeah! Nothing new here. It was a well known fact before, during and after the Revolution that "Propaganda" was and is a superb "weapon or persuader" and was and is used domestically and internationally (also used by the West) to affect the psychology of the taget populace. Either to stiffen resolve or weaken it. It also has superb uses in controlling the ideological beliefs of the target audience. Welcome to the wonderful world of "Mass Comm." ... ;)

Mouse Shadow
Friday, October 22nd, 2010, 10:00 PM
This was fabulous! Fantastic find One Wolf! It's gems like this that make Skadi a decent site to learn from.

Brilliant analysis, amazing to understand how warped 'leftists' are at undermining society.

I think every right-wing politician and would-be pollie needs to watch this. If they love their people and country, this will give them part of the insulation to take greater resolve in what they do.

By the way, he mentioned that you can't get out of the 'Normalised state' (The exploited system) ,,, Not for much longer. ;) Heeheehhe

This whole video find deserves lots of points! Yay for One Wolf!

OneWolf
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 01:26 AM
I appreciate the few who took the time to watch this.What blew my mind is
he was saying those things back in 1983 and look what has happened to the
U.S. since.Exactly what he said.I still don't know how to take it.I'm always
leary when it comes to Russians.They are devious!

wittwer
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 01:38 AM
I appreciate the few who took the time to watch this.What blew my mind is
he was saying those things back in 1983 and look what has happened to the
U.S. since.Exactly what he said.I still don't know how to take it.I'm always
leary when it comes to Russians.They are devious!

So are we. And where is the Soviet Union today? ;)

Caledonian
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 01:44 AM
Propaganda and psychological warfare induced by reward or punishment especially on outcasts and deserters when it concerns penalization is nothing new to humanity within civilization.

Although we've been getting better at it as each generation passes that is for sure..........

The object is to prey upon the emotions, fears, desires, dreams, and weaknesses of people by then articulating means to which you can then effectively control centered around them.

Any effective politician, public speaker, or diplomat will tell you all of this because this is the game of which they weave.

They say there is no such thing as mind control but I beg to differ.

Mind control really does exist.

OneWolf
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 03:25 AM
And where is the Soviet Union today? ;)

I don't know,you tell me.All I can say for a fact is that Communisim is alive
and well in the USA and also in other parts of the world. If a fallen countries
ideology is still thriving,is that country really dead?

Mouse Shadow
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 07:06 AM
I don't know,you tell me.All I can say for a fact is that Communisim is alive
and well in the USA and also in other parts of the world. If a fallen countries
ideology is still thriving,is that country really dead?

Yes that's right, wherever Israel can get in, it's using this demoralization tactic primarily and so outragouesly that it's making communism spread like a master disease.

Considering communism and speech supression is the means to rape and thieve a country of it's entire resource and economic base it's a wonder why the spews are waging WAR 2.0 against the US, UK, Australia, France, NZ, South Africa, Germany, etc, etc. If it's not the spews in Russia, it's the spews in Israel.

I do remember back at Uni seeing a 'demoralization' lecture in the 'English' (Communication) class I had. Basically they made up a fake story of Australian soldiers going to some Asian country and raping baby boys. Considering the speaker was a semite (obvious jew freak), and he was speaking to a military/civilians, it didn't go down well. It was all a 'faked' 'emotionally weighted' fabrication, I switched off immediatley recognising the propaganda tricks. Trouble is, many people don't understand that the spews live by lying, and lying more if they are caught.

It's to note the complete 'ending' process in the videos is very strongly observed in France right now.

Kinda obvious to see why Islam was made up to repel the subversion of the jews now.

Have to say One Wolf, this is a great video set, despite it's age, it's amazing to see all the jigsaw pieces fit together so well. AND, the pattern repeated everywhere! AND the vomitous spews doing their utmost to continue to trick, lie and create chaos to perpetuate their sociopathic agenda.

If one wants to undermine them at their own game, this is where you start to develop your higher order tactical plan.

So greatful for finding! Find more! :D