PDA

View Full Version : Racism Becomes Hot Topic in Iceland

Nachtengel
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Following the shocking story of a father and son of Cuban origin who felt compelled to leave Iceland over racially motivated bullying and attacks this weekend, other stories are coming to light and the issue of racism has become a hot media topic.

A support march for the Cuban father and son is scheduled to take place in Reykjavik this Saturday with the backing of the city’s ruling Best Party. It starts at Hallgrimskirkja church at 14.00.

Akeem Cujo-Oppong, head of the Icelandic Panorama Association says he was very surprised by the news and says such overt racism is highly unusual. He has also called on the father and son to return home to Iceland.

He added however, that his association regularly deals with more minor forms of discrimination.

An Icelandic woman and her Nigerian husband have joined the debate, saying they experience discrimination regularly and are considering a possible move to a more multi-ethnic country.

Jonina Ragnarsdottir and Ebenezer Fakolate got married a year ago. They live in Hafnarfjordur and are expecting their first child together. Ragnarsdottir has two other children from a previous marriage to a man from Uganda. The couple believe prejudice persists in Iceland because of the small population size. Discrimination comes in many forms, including people staring – and recently in the form of a potential employer denying there was even a job on offer when Ebenezer walked in the door.

Jonina Ragnarsdottir says she was sad to hear her five year-old daughter say one day that nobody wanted to play with her at pre-school “because she is brown”.

The couple point out that things are slowly changing as Iceland becomes more diverse and they hope the current level of awareness will continue. If not, they may very well leave the country altogether.

There is also a glimmer of hope in new research from the University of Akureyri suggesting that children with foreign parents are doing better in Icelandic schools than ever. They remain, however, twice as likely to suffer bullying than children of Icelandic parents.

The results of the Icelandic leg of a regular survey conducted jointly in 50 countries showed that 8 percent of children with two Icelandic parents admit to being bullied; 12 percent with one foreign parent; and 16 percent with two parents of foreign origin. Changes have been made to the school system in recent years to help children of foreign origin, and results seem positive, although there is clearly still some way to go.

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/09/15/racism-becomes-hot-topic-in-iceland/

Northern Paladin
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 08:11 PM
If they want to leave, heck yeah! get them the heck out!

Do you suppose they will use this supposed "bullying" as a pretext to flood Iceland with millions of non-Europeans?

Ocko
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 08:38 PM
The leftist social engineers will have to do more brainwashing. Hopefully the Icelanders follow a path Denmark walks and get their foreign foreigner out.

Is there any reason why one should love foreigners?

velvet
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 09:15 PM
It's so perverse actually. They come here, they asked noone if they are welcome, they asked noone if he wanted to live in a diverse neighborhood, they asked noone if they wanted to dumb down the education in order to not discriminate anyone and all that stuff. But when one opposes that and wants the "guest" to go home it's called intolerant and racist?

Racism exists everywhere where many races are. It just does not work. I just wished people would finally wake up and look through the illusion politicians and think tanks tried to make them believe in and send them to hell. Soon.

Old Winter
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Kick, beat, do anything to get them out.

Jonina Ragnarsdottir and Ebenezer Fakolate got married a year ago. They live in Hafnarfjordur and are expecting their first child together.

One good kick will end the misery.

Grey
Saturday, September 18th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Changes have been made to the school system in recent years to help children of foreign origin

Great, more pandering to the mongrels. This is what fucked up the American education system to its current point.

Jonina Ragnarsdottir and Ebenezer Fakolate got married a year ago. They live in Hafnarfjordur and are expecting their first child together. Ragnarsdottir has two other children from a previous marriage to a man from Uganda.

Judging by her repeated seeking out of such men, she is not merely stupid, but also a mentally ill xenophiliac.

Elessar
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 04:19 AM
...mentally ill xenophiliac.

I love this term, thanks for introducing it to me :)
Now part of my anti-liberal vocabulary.

Þoreiðar
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Judging by her repeated seeking out of such men, she is not merely stupid, but also a mentally ill xenophiliac. It's no wonder she has to look outside her own race for a mate...

http://www.ruv.is/sites/default/files/myndir/hjon_um_kynthattafordoma.jpg.crop_displa y.jpg

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 05:18 AM
Plenty of volcanoes there... put them to good use...

Look, there is no racism in a homogeneous society. All the more reason to keep it that way. The problem is, people who have never known other races of people have no idea how horrible multiculturalism is to live with, so they believe all the crap the cultural marxists tell them, and invite every form of life calling itself human to come there to supposedly live as their equals. People and Peoples are not equal, they are unique and special, and to attempt to destroy their unique identities is a crime against nature.

I think we are all sick of these cultural marxists. They are the worst abomination on the planet, who only exist to destroy our culture and society. They should all be drawn and quartered... slowly. :mad

The Aesthete
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Why doesn’t she go live with her husband in his homeland?

Some way to go means the collapse of our cultural and racial identity

Old Winter
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Why doesn’t she go live with her husband in his homeland?

Because she needs a white Western land to survive.

Gerhardt Maritz
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 02:35 PM
The issue of racial inbreeding can be summed up with the following truth:
(Please pardon the langauge)
If you mix shit and ice cream,
nothing really happens to the shit,
but the ice cream is totally fucked.

Resist
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 03:53 PM
It's no wonder she has to look outside her own race for a mate...

http://www.ruv.is/sites/default/files/myndir/hjon_um_kynthattafordoma.jpg.crop_displa y.jpg
Unfortunately it's quite common for overweight women with low self esteem to get involved in interracial relationships. Being mediocre or bad looking is no excuse to do it though. Her mate is nothing special either, actually. There are plenty of white men who don't care about appearance and/or aren't the best looking. She didn't really have to race mix.

Elessar
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Unfortunately it's quite common for overweight women with low self esteem to get involved in interracial relationships. Being mediocre or bad looking is no excuse to do it though. Her mate is nothing special either, actually. There are plenty of white men who don't care about appearance and/or aren't the best looking. She didn't really have to race mix.

It's also common practice for Africans to bag a fat white girl because it's an upgraded version of that ghetto hoe he was seeing before. Reminds him of home...
I see it all the time.

"Where all da' white women at?"

Jarlsson
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 08:40 PM
It's also common practice for Africans to bag a fat white girl because it's an upgraded version of that ghetto hoe he was seeing before. Reminds him of home...
I see it all the time.

A very good observation. They often tend to like fat women with big butts (and no self confidence), generally those who got well developed hips and gluteal region. I remember the story a friend of my family once told.
She was at work and had just finished her shift, when negroid man approached her. Appearantly the man had been observing the lady because of her "delicate features". The total stranger began telling ot of the blue, how he loved "fat big asses" (which the obese woman did have) and this obviously applied for all african men. It is obviously a part of their racial culture.

But as mentioned, there are alot of these obese woman with little self confidence who walks right into the trap of mating with some horny racial foreigners.
I last observed this during my expedition in Tunisia. Where this European elderly and overweight woman, was accompanied by some young arab ("true love").
This "sugar mama" culture is unfortunately becoming more and more popular.

Elessar
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 09:04 PM
A very good observation. They often tend to like fat women with big butts (and no self confidence), generally those who got well developed hips and gluteal region. I remember the story a friend of my family once told.
She was at work and had just finished her shift, when negroid man approached her. Appearantly the man had been observing the lady because of her "delicate features". The total stranger began telling ot of the blue, how he loved "fat big asses" (which the obese woman did have) and this obviously applied for all african men. It is obviously a part of their racial culture.

But as mentioned, there are alot of these obese woman with little self confidence who walks right into the trap of mating with some horny racial foreigners.
I last observed this during my expedition in Tunisia. Where this European elderly and overweight woman, was accompanied by some young arab ("true love").
This "sugar mama" culture is unfortunately becoming more and more popular.

Which reminds me of a joke (although a bit off topic) my friends grandpa once said while watching Tennis (Venus Williams was playing)
His mom said "Why do black people have such big butts?"
His grandpa replied "Cause they spend all their time on welfare in their Cadillacs"
gave me a good chuckle.

Berlichingen
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 03:38 AM
"Discrimination comes in many forms, including people staring – and recently in the form of a potential employer denying there was even a job on offer when Ebenezer walked in the door."

If you flout the social norms in most African countries, you'll have a lot more to worry about than "people staring".

Gerhardt Maritz
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Animals and other primitive beings have big behinds because traditionally they copulate from the rear....oops!

Sigurd
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 03:03 PM
An Icelandic woman and her Nigerian husband have joined the debate, saying they experience discrimination regularly and are considering a possible move to a more multi-ethnic country.

Let them go - let them be an example to countless of other race-mixers. If all of European and American interracial couples went off to some random Pacific island and, they can have their multi-ethnic, multi-racial paradise all they want. People have left their countries of origin for a variety of reasons throughout history - let them go, they're not our loss. Far from it, that'd be our gain in fact. :)

Do you suppose they will use this supposed "bullying" as a pretext to flood Iceland with millions of non-Europeans?

With Iceland, it doesn't take millions, and that is what makes it all the more dangerous. Since 2004, the UK has received over a million of Poles, whilst Iceland has received approx. 8,000 - 9,000 --- one might call the comparison insane, claim that "a few thousands are nothing", but those always tend to forget there's only approx. 300,000 Icelanders to begin with.

9,000 out of 300,000 is 3% of the total population. With the UK having the two-hundredfold population of Iceland, that would translate into 1.8 million Poles in the UK. For the US citizen, this would mean approx. 9 (!) million ethnic foreigners arriving the your country in the time-span of just over six years. :-O

I can't see where you're coming from. Is it that you consider her not pretty enough, is it that you consider too overweight? Many men fancy a little more to love, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder - so that is not it.

It's more like the media pushes certain ideals, including the inter-racial ideal AND the idea, that every girl has to be ultra-über-anorexic to find a man that really cares about her --- what happens from the combination of that propaganda is what we see here: A low self-esteem, lack of confidence, and even inferiority complex being bred into the girl - and then comes assertive Adebayo and steps in to make all the decisions for the gone-insecure girl that many white men have been made too effeminate to make. Media + white men not deserving to be called that = Fat girl falling for a Negro bloke.

About the weight issue: The truth is that we're much more mathematical in our biology, and much less shallow about the actual size: We tend to be attracted to certain relative proportions, notably waist-hip ratio, and I've observed this to be true, as I've both gone out with petite girls half my weight and somewhat more buxom ladies, often - apart from light eyes and generous relative breast size only the mathematical relations could have given an explanation why so differently-built women caught my eye. :P

Zogbot
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Nah, she's pretty much a huge fat sow and extremely unattractive. No need to beat around the bush.

Sigurd
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Nah, she's pretty much a huge fat sow and extremely unattractive. No need to beat around the bush.

That's pretty much my point. With such a mentality by the so-called defenders of the folk and morality, who say they're above the propaganda of the media, and not so shallow --- it really should not surprise you that girls who aren't fit to appear on Germany's Next Topmodel by virtue of their build, size and/or proportions fall into low self-esteem. :oanieyes

That she perhaps wouldn't have been the ideal poster-girl I grant you, and that some exercise would not harm her - I grant you that as well. But whenever we see a girl who went for a racial foreigner --- it is a question we must pose to ourselves: Where have our folk failed, where have *we* failed in preventing such things to happen.

By even furthering the ideal that "fat women are ugly, disgusting and should best be sent to the concentration camp or anywhere I don't have to see them" instead of tackling the problem of obesity in our folk with a more pragmatic approach that will help them get into healthier shape (there was a reason for the KDF-groups!), we aren't doing anything positive; and anyone saying different becomes part of the problem, I'm afraid. :thumbdown

Ragnar Lodbrok
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Plenty of volcanoes there... put them to good use...

Look, there is no racism in a homogeneous society. All the more reason to keep it that way. The problem is, people who have never known other races of people have no idea how horrible multiculturalism is to live with, so they believe all the crap the cultural marxists tell them, and invite every form of life calling itself human to come there to supposedly live as their equals. People and Peoples are not equal, they are unique and special, and to attempt to destroy their unique identities is a crime against nature.

I think we are all sick of these cultural marxists. They are the worst abomination on the planet, who only exist to destroy our culture and society. They should all be drawn and quartered... slowly. :mad

That is pretty much what being a racial nationalist is all about, a homogenous society is a happy and non-racist society...its the way to combat and get rid of racism as opposed to being a racist ideal.

It's strange to see and look at how self-defeating, narcasstic and self-righteous cultural marxism really is and how focused it is on "anti-racism" while seemingly pushing into the direction of everything that would expand racism.

Theres a denied truth and topic to be discussed in Iceland.

Zogbot
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 05:29 PM
That's pretty much my point. With such a mentality by the so-called defenders of the folk and morality, who say they're above the propaganda of the media, and not so shallow --- it really should not surprise you that girls who aren't fit to appear on Germany's Next Topmodel by virtue of their build, size and/or proportions fall into low self-esteem. :oanieyes

That she perhaps wouldn't have been the ideal poster-girl I grant you, and that some exercise would not harm her - I grant you that as well. But whenever we see a girl who went for a racial foreigner --- it is a question we must pose to ourselves: Where have our folk failed, where have *we* failed in preventing such things to happen.

By even furthering the ideal that "fat women are ugly, disgusting and should best be sent to the concentration camp or anywhere I don't have to see them" instead of tackling the problem of obesity in our folk with a more pragmatic approach that will help them get into healthier shape (there was a reason for the KDF-groups!), we aren't doing anything positive; and anyone saying different becomes part of the problem, I'm afraid. :thumbdown

I was about to write a coherent reply, but then I read more and noticed your jewlike reduction of my opinion to a ridiculous strawman.

No thanks.

Berlichingen
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM
I can't see where you're coming from. Is it that you consider her not pretty enough, is it that you consider too overweight? Many men fancy a little more to love, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder - so that is not it.

It's more like the media pushes certain ideals, including the inter-racial ideal AND the idea, that every girl has to be ultra-über-anorexic to find a man that really cares about her --- what happens from the combination of that propaganda is what we see here: A low self-esteem, lack of confidence, and even inferiority complex being bred into the girl - and then comes assertive Adebayo and steps in to make all the decisions for the gone-insecure girl that many white men have been made too effeminate to make. Media + white men not deserving to be called that = Fat girl falling for a Negro bloke.

About the weight issue: The truth is that we're much more mathematical in our biology, and much less shallow about the actual size: We tend to be attracted to certain relative proportions, notably waist-hip ratio, and I've observed this to be true, as I've both gone out with petite girls half my weight and somewhat more buxom ladies, often - apart from light eyes and generous relative breast size only the mathematical relations could have given an explanation why so differently-built women caught my eye. :P

The issue of anorexia always comes up in discussions about obesity. It's America's national excuse for not pushing health issues. "Don't encourage overweight people to lose weight, they'll become anorexic". The elephant in the room, of course, is that far more people die from complications due to obesity than anorexia(and bulimia, et cetera).

I like women with curves too, but not women who need a motorized scooter to get around or get winded after walking for five minutes. That women would be right at home in an American Wal-mart. (As an aside, I have no idea how she got to look like that on an Icelandic diet. Too much Hákarl? :D)

The rest of your post I completely agree with.

Rassenhygieniker
Sunday, October 3rd, 2010, 06:22 PM

I agree, if you would add melanin to her skin she would end up looking negroid.

If you would notice until recently modeling buisness in Germanic countries for caucasoids female models was Nordiformcentric as in completly focusing on Nordiform individuals for their female models, the female models need to be thin, tall and gracile. Due to this non-Nordiform individuals have to go against their natural racial predisposition (the ones who can at least) in order to make their bodies adapt or mimic a Nordiform-like appearance.

Of course the female in question would never be able to adapt nor mimic her body to a Nordiform-like appearance.

That she perhaps wouldn't have been the ideal poster-girl I grant you, and that some exercise would not harm her - I grant you that as well.

Exercise would not change a thing and saying that it would even if it doesn't is racism, being fat and unattractive is her racial calling and racial predisposition, there is nothing that can be done about that. Let us concentrate on evolutive and progressive individuals who are actually naturally thin and beautifull.

By even furthering the ideal that "fat women are ugly, disgusting and should best be sent to the concentration camp or anywhere I don't have to see them" instead of tackling the problem of obesity in our folk.

The “problem of obesity” is racial not cultural, you don't choose to be fat or thin like you don't choose to be brachycephalic or dolichocephalic, it's racial. There is no way of getting rid of this “problem of obesity”, unless you get rid of the races which have a natural predisposition toward obesity.

Schaferhund
Sunday, October 3rd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Perhaps they should all go back to the origin of their darker mates for a more hospitable environment? Maybe when they get to Uganda, they will be issued a machete to fit in....

Juthunge
Sunday, October 3rd, 2010, 09:14 PM
While I recognize the mentality of the Icelanders with satisfaction, I'm quite appalled by the reaction of some people in here. I'm talking about the issue of obesity. Of course it's a disease, but those people still belong to our folk and I really don't know how insulting those people has got anything to do with the actual subject.

Exercise would not change a thing and saying that it would even if it doesn't is racism, being fat and unattractive is her racial calling and racial predisposition, there is nothing that can be done about that. Let us concentrate on evolutive and progressive individuals who are actually naturally thin and beautifull.
The “problem of obesity” is racial not cultural, you don't choose to be fat or thin like you don't choose to be brachycephalic or dolichocephalic, it's racial. There is no way of getting rid of this “problem of obesity”, unless you get rid of the races which have a natural predisposition toward obesity.
Rassenhygieniker, are you calling for the extermination of a large part of our folk because of something that's reversible? The problem is racial as well as cultural, but through a change in mind, even this problem can be largely solved. We can't change the body build, they won't be leptomorphs all of a sudden, but we can reduce the fatness.
And before you start asking me if I feel personally offended, no, I'm not fat myself I'm quite skinny actually.

Body build along the Atlanto-Nordid lines is my ideal too, but especially in the situation we are right now we can't afford to lose any of our people.

Rassenhygieniker
Sunday, October 3rd, 2010, 09:47 PM
Rassenhygieniker, are you calling for the extermination of a large part of our folk because of something that's reversible?

The problem is racial as well as cultural, but through a change in mind, even this problem can be largely solved. We can't change the body build, they won't be leptomorphs all of a sudden, but we can reduce the fatness.

Not really, what I am saying is let the fat be fat and the skinny be skinny, this is how it is. Exercise for racially predisposed fat people isn't going to change anything, at the end of the day they will still be fat compared to the racially progressive individuals and this is what the standard of beauty is.

Small mediterranids may get their legs broken and streched to achieve a higher (Nordilike/Atlantilike) height, their genes will still remain of a predisposed racial height. Alpinoid/Baltoids can get liposuction every month to achieve a smaller (Nordidform/Atlantiform) silhouette, their genes will still remain of a predisposed racial weight.

As for it being cultural, obesity was also present more than two thousand years ago (so it is not just something you can blame on American Fastfoods):

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8265/r03r03d.jpg

Þoreiðar
Monday, October 4th, 2010, 03:11 AM
I can't see where you're coming from. Is it that you consider her not pretty enough, is it that you consider too overweight?Both. She would only be detrimental to the physical standard of the Icelandic people if she had mated with a native Icelander. Some are worthy of reproducing, others are not. It's simply evolution. Though, I'd prefer if she chose to not have any children at all.

That's pretty much my point. With such a mentality by the so-called defenders of the folk and morality, who say they're above the propaganda of the media, and not so shallow --- it really should not surprise you that girls who aren't fit to appear on Germany's Next Topmodel by virtue of their build, size and/or proportions fall into low self-esteem.Nobody said anything about top models, but still, I don't see what's wrong with having certain standards for the physical health and appearance of our potential mates. I do not say I think all fat women are ugly or physically unattractive, because I don't. I mostly view every member of my folk as beautiful, without taking in consideration their weight.

But still, do you think our race's level of beauty and attractiveness - and thereby; one of our evolutionary edges - came about without the practice of sexual selection?

Northman
Monday, October 4th, 2010, 03:47 AM

LOL, we have the same phenomenon in the U.S.. Our race loses our least attractive, fat, and uncomely women to Black men, seeking to lighten their offspring. The Black men are also seeking less feisty, more compliant women than your usual surely Black females.

Magni
Monday, October 4th, 2010, 04:14 AM
LOL, we have the same phenomenon in the U.S.. Our race loses our least attractive, fat, and uncomely women to Black men, seeking to lighten their offspring. The Black men are also seeking less feisty, more compliant women than your usual surely Black females.

Yes. Better to take them out of our gene pool anyhow. They can have them.

Waldstein
Monday, October 4th, 2010, 04:14 AM
I think we can trust the Icelandic in general. A folk so observant regarding the purity of its horses should manage to keep itself "pure" (I write this in quotation marks because there is only a relative purity in nature, not an absolute one) as well. At least there seems to be an over-average awareness as to racial mixing in the Icelandic people.

Þoreiðar
Tuesday, October 5th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I think we can trust the Icelandic in general. A folk so observant regarding the purity of its horses should manage to keep itself "pure" (I write this in quotation marks because there is only a relative purity in nature, not an absolute one) as well. At least there seems to be an over-average awareness as to racial mixing in the Icelandic people.I don't know. Most people seem to make the mistake to not look at humans as an animal. Over here, some people can be completely fanatical about keeping Norwegian Forest Cats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_Cat) pure, but when it comes to Norwegian people; "we're all the same after all..." :thumbdown

KingOvGermania
Friday, October 8th, 2010, 01:21 AM
I don't know. Most people seem to make the mistake to not look at humans as an animal. Over here, some people can be completely fanatical about keeping Norwegian Forest Cats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_Cat) pure, but when it comes to Norwegian people; "we're all the same after all..." :thumbdown

Tis the toll of political correctness my friend. ANYONE else can keep their race pure= Blacks, Asians, Latinos, etc. but when it comes to us white Europeans, than it's "RACISM"...it really doesn't take an idiot to see who the TRUE racists are...

Elessar
Friday, October 8th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Tis the toll of political correctness my friend. ANYONE else can keep their race pure= Blacks, Asians, Latinos, etc. but when it comes to us white Europeans, than it's "RACISM"...it really doesn't take an idiot to see who the TRUE racists are...

You're preaching to the choir.

EQ Fighter
Friday, October 8th, 2010, 05:09 AM
You Know!

This one should be obvious!

If you don't like Icelanders, then don't move to Iceland.

Everything else is immaterial. ;)

KingOvGermania
Friday, October 8th, 2010, 05:34 AM
You're preaching to the choir.

Haha, thanks a lot dude! Really makes me feel nice! :)
Not to get off topic or nothing but I often fantasize about me as being a famous, controversial writer or a public speaker. Pipe dreams or a vision of my future? :D

Thulean
Thursday, November 25th, 2010, 03:07 AM
Racism is not a "hot topic " here at all...In what country with real, serious problems to do with racism, would a mass rally ever be hosted in support of a couple of "coloured" individuals who got into a fight with a couple of trouble makers? I cannot even imagine such a thing taking place anywhere else.

I also seriously doubt that the bullying mentioned takes place because of racism in most of the cases. It has also been shown poorer children, children from broken homes etc, are also more likely to be bullied. Schools can never replace parents, and most children have parents who help them out with their homework and teach them our extremely difficult language. Foreign children obviously lack that support, as their parents cannot even speak the language, much less help them with the homework the school system relies on to a large extent. Foreign parents are also more likely to make inappropriate decisions about things such as what clothes to buy for their child to wear to school, which would also put an Icelandic child in danger of being bullied. Icelanders are very trendy and fashion-conscious. All this puts foreign children under a lot of stress, which reduces their self-confidence and self-esteem, which eventually can lead to bullying. It is exactly the same with children growing up with alcoholic parents, who also cannot help them out with their homework and might neglect their needs and their dress, and are also in greater danger of being bullied at school, no matter how blond and blue eyed.

Ediruc
Saturday, January 8th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Well, in light of the other threads which have been posted, I'd like to just point out it seems wherever blacks&muds tend to go, Racism tends to follow ;) I wonder why.

Nebelwerfer
Saturday, January 8th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Immigrants can expect to be treated like second class citizens if they come to live in an advanced civlization.

ozhammer
Monday, July 11th, 2011, 10:39 AM
So what if they call her brown the Foreigners shouldnt be there anyway!

They are causing the end for the Indigenous Icelandics!

Is it racist to demand the survival and a preserving homeland for your own devoid of all Foreign intrusions?!? Tell them it is natural for the survival of your peoples to be this "racist"

Also You tell your friends Support for the Survival of Indigenous Icelandics
Tell them that without preservation comes Death and eventual enslavement to Foreigners with the Race gone and you become an Indigenous Minority in your own land

THE TIME IS NOW ACT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL

Järnsida
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Jonina Ragnarsdottir and Ebenezer Fakolate got married a year ago. They live in Hafnarfjordur and are expecting their first child together. Ragnarsdottir has two other children from a previous marriage to a man from Uganda. The couple believe prejudice persists in Iceland because of the small population size. Discrimination comes in many forms, including people staring – and recently in the form of a potential employer denying there was even a job on offer when Ebenezer walked in the door.
First of all, how the heck did he get there?

When I read "Ragnarsdottir has two other children from a previous marriage", I thought: "Ok, fine, maybe she doesn't ONLY miscegenate then", and then "to a man from UGANDA"?? WHAT HAS COME TO BEAUTIFUL ICELAND? Is it so full of Africans that the same woman by accident miscegenates twice in a row, or is she a complete miscegenation scum? I bet she's lobbying everyday to get more Africans over there so she can continue with this abomination. I feel sick :puke

Yes, I hope she and her African scumbags get the hell out of Iceland and move back to the jungle.

Ingvaeonic
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012, 01:40 PM
First of all, how the heck did he get there?

When I read "Ragnarsdottir has two other children from a previous marriage", I thought: "Ok, fine, maybe she doesn't ONLY miscegenate then", and then "to a man from UGANDA"?? WHAT HAS COME TO BEAUTIFUL ICELAND? Is it so full of Africans that the same woman by accident miscegenates twice in a row, or is she a complete miscegenation scum? I bet she's lobbying everyday to get more Africans over there so she can continue with this abomination. I feel sick :puke

Yes, I hope she and her African scumbags get the hell out of Iceland and move back to the jungle.

For the life of me, I cannot understand an Icelandic or any other Germanic woman being attracted to negroids. This Icelandic woman, Ragnarsdottir, has had two children by a Ugandan and then gets pregnant by another negroid. It's outrageous and, indeed, revolting. Poor Iceland.

Ocko
Tuesday, June 12th, 2012, 02:58 PM
As they say in America 'you can get the monkey out of the jungle but can you get the jungle out of the monkey'?

In the 70 's a woman tried to raise a monkey like a human baby. It worked fine in the beginning but ended up in a violent disaster as the monkey got older.

Probably because the environment was sooooo racist.

valhallarising
Thursday, June 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Right from the shocking story about the bullying to the word racism to the activism to the 'debate' to the discrimination to the prejudice and the stories and the 'change and awareness', this is some of the best and most evil piece of jewish manipulation i have ever read. It is as good as anything in 'The Australian' and characteristic of an earlier stage, i do remember.

GewaltigeAufgabe
Thursday, June 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM
My god... the liberal hypocrisy. The more you read into their words, the more insane and contradictory they become!

It is an anomaly, the liberal mind. No organism has ever lingered long that has principles destructive to its own survival, yet the liberal survives.

valhallarising
Saturday, June 23rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
My god... the liberal hypocrisy. The more you read into their words, the more insane and contradictory they become!

But they win. Our bloodlines are dieing, we have no peoples community because of these parisites who there is nil consequence.

Nachtengel
Friday, March 24th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Racist public discourse has increased in Iceland in recent years, mostly against Muslims, according to a report by the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance, the human rights body of the Council of Europe, published today.

Although much progress has been made in Iceland, not least in terms of the rights of lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people, the report suggests that many areas need improvement. The authors of the report are concerned about “increasing racist public discourse with few investigations and so far no prosecutions or convictions under hate speech legislation. Immigrants encounter problems in social integration, in learning Icelandic, access to information and lack of fair employment conditions.”

The report welcomes the appointment of a police officer to investigate hate crime and the creation of a data base to monitor online hate speech, but criticizes the lack of comprehensive anti-discrimination law to combat racism and racial discrimination. Immigrants encounter problems in instruction in Icelandic, access to information, fair employment conditions and early school drop-out.

A lack of a multi-language service center for immigrants is criticized, as is the lack of a national policy on integration of refugees. Furthermore, quota refugees are treated differently than those who come as asylum seekers.

The report recommends that comprehensive anti-discrimination legislation be enacted and that service for asylum seekers be brought to the level of that of quota refugees.
http://icelandreview.com/news/2017/02/28/racist-discourse-rise-iceland