PDA

View Full Version : It Should Be Against the Law To.....What....???

Mouse Shadow
Wednesday, September 8th, 2010, 11:43 AM
"It should be against the law to .._____.. ?"

A thought exercise today. Please fill in the blank and let us know how your new law will preserve our race and culture.

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=106307&stc=1&d=1283938661
Make a convincing argument if you go for highly controversial topics. ;)

To get you started:

It should be against the law to allow race mixing. Why,
(Yes, I am lazy and quoting myself. :D)

We are genetically recessive compared to other races, jiggles, that means whitey brains, whitey bodies, whitey faces, hair, eyes, neurology disapears, FOREVER!

Ask yourself if you'd be happy having stupid ugly children who only get worse with your grandkids and great grandkids.

Race mixing is evolutionary cancer! So really, race mixing is genocide, it needs a punishable law!

http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=106308&stc=1&d=1283938661

BritishLad
Wednesday, September 8th, 2010, 11:02 PM
It should be against the law not to have a lesson dedicated to British history and culture

I believe that a lesson dedicated to this will mean more people take pride in the history and their culture, thus meaning British patriotism and national pride will live on, which is good in my opinion.

∆meric
Wednesday, September 8th, 2010, 11:27 PM
It should be against the law to allow immigration for purposes of increasing diversity, proving cheap labor or to replace the native population.

Thusnelda
Thursday, September 9th, 2010, 09:10 PM
It should be against the law to seed self-hate into Germanic people (especially students) and it should be against the law that rapists and child murderers continue to live.

fl‚neur
Friday, September 10th, 2010, 11:44 AM
It should be against the law for fat people to wear flip flops....(a little pet theory of mine :D)

Hesse
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 03:34 AM
Mouse shadow I'm on the same page as you for it should be against the law to permit race mixing, particularly in the form of interracial marriages, which I'd like to see become banned. That's the way it was a century or two ago, why not go back and reset the laws to these standards?

And I would also like to add to that, it should be against the law for medical institutions, to permit surgical workers and doctors to NOT wash their hands for any particular reason. Out go the Muslim doctors and we never said anything would be considered racist or directly discriminating towards them!

∆meric
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 06:06 AM
It should be against the law for fat people to wear flip flops....(a little pet theory of mine :D)

I'm not sure what your objection is but....

It should be against the law for fat people to wear spandex. Not really a problem anymore but 20 yeas ago... ugh! All those fat people in spandex bike shorts.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 06:39 AM
they should make it illegal to practice disgenics, and race mix which usually go hand in hand.

Disgenic couples: smart and dumb, tall and short, attractive and unattractive, black and White, non-White and White

fl‚neur
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 07:45 AM
I'm not sure what your objection is but....

It should be against the law for fat people to wear spandex. Not really a problem anymore but 20 yeas ago... ugh! All those fat people in spandex bike shorts.

Good point.
I think this needs looking into further,ill start doing some research into the "fat" issue and implement some of these laws as soon as i become gaulieter of London.;)

Paradigm
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 08:45 AM
It should be illegal to go to public school. I know it's sort of a simple-minded statement in itself (why would the government have a law against it's own institutions?), but it's the fact that it's government run in the first place that makes it a cesspool.

I (hopefully) will home school my children when the time comes, so they can get a correct lesson in history. On a whole, I've actually learned more through my own research than through public school. There's a dependence thing that happens with it, children go there, and expect to be taught what they need to know, and they already hate it (I know I did when I wasn't being mischievous), so you already have a resistance to what's being taught. They teach you some core subjects and the basics of those in a very low quality level. You're not taught to learn on your own or be an individual (if so it's all doublespeak to confuse you - embrace individuality, but at the same time it's banned from the school itself).

Maybe it's from my own personal experience, but once I got out of high school and started researching stuff on my own, and actually learning (such as reading philosophy, economic theory, and studying various religions) I began to get a sense of how useless school was, and then once I read about the philosophy and agenda of public schools (Rothbard's Education: Free and Compulsory (http://mises.org/daily/2226), for example) made me detest public school even more.

The criticisms I've heard against home schooling is that I would be sheltering the child. I don't find this entirely true as I would let my children go out and enjoy themselves, I just want to make sure what they are being taught is correct, and that they are also taught to learn on their own. The only thing I'd regret would be all the non-education related fun I had in high school (and the complete destruction of a shop class :D).

Maybe I'd home school them up to high school, and then they can decide. I just know that I detested elementary and middle school, and that's what's going to shape the child's mind the most. If I can have my child to begin learning and researching on their own by high school I shouldn't be worried if the government and pop-culture is going to brainwash them, then they can go argue with the teachers like I did.

Paradigm
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 08:53 AM
they should make it illegal to practice disgenics, and race mix which usually go hand in hand.

Disgenic couples: smart and dumb, tall and short, attractive and unattractive, black and White, non-White and White

I'm approximately a foot taller than my girlfriend. Generally I see males to be taller than their female counterparts. I find that perfectly normal, what's weird is a tall girl and a short guy going out...

The Aesthete
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Give me the child until he is seven and Iíll give you the man

Neophyte
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 09:10 AM
I'm approximately a foot taller than my girlfriend. Generally I see males to be taller than their female counterparts. I find that perfectly normal, what's weird is a tall girl and a short guy going out...

But couples still tend to sort by percentiles heightwise. A man in the 50th percentile (for men) tends to have a wife also from somewhere around the 50th percentile (for women).

Mouse Shadow
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 11:44 AM
It should be illegal to go to public school. I know it's sort of a simple-minded statement in itself (why would the government have a law against it's own institutions?), but it's the fact that it's government run in the first place that makes it a cesspool.

Maybe I'd home school them up to high school, and then they can decide. I just know that I detested elementary and middle school, and that's what's going to shape the child's mind the most. If I can have my child to begin learning and researching on their own by high school I shouldn't be worried if the government and pop-culture is going to brainwash them, then they can go argue with the teachers like I did.

I was a little suprised to read this initially, but it does make sense. However, why not have the benifit of both worlds. Organise other pissed off parents and pay for a home teacher. 10 kids, perhaps, 1 teacher. Probably quite cost effective all round? Plus you could qualify who actually teaches your kids and so on... Just an idea... :)

Sigurd
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 12:05 PM
I was a little suprised to read this initially, but it does make sense. However, why not have the benifit of both worlds. Organise other pissed off parents and pay for a home teacher. 10 kids, perhaps, 1 teacher. Probably quite cost effective all round? Plus you could qualify who actually teaches your kids and so on... Just an idea... :)

This is something that needed only be a law in the current society. I intend to potentially gather an initiative with comrades eventually to have my children home-schooled alongside theirs, as it is pretty much the only feasible option in this current climate.

However, if times change to a more natural order, it wouldn't be a problem if children were taught by a state curriculum, in fact it could be used for them to happily stick to our teachings; us able to use sensibly schools and universities in the way they are now being abused by the enemies of our folk. ;)

hyidi
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 06:09 PM
My law!

It should be against the law for any western European country that does not side with a fellow western European country when it comes down to warfare and supporting and protecting you're own people and race! '
Talkin about what England did to Germany in both wars' England should have been punished,not Germany.

Northern Paladin
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 07:55 PM

Yes, I agree, but what I meant was a couple where the woman is taller than the man, that's bound to produce offspring that are not as good as the woman due to the man's inferior genes. Also, if a tall Nordic man had offspring with a short stocky Sicilian woman, again the offspring will be worse instead of better.

Sigurd
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Yes, I agree, but what I meant was a couple where the woman is taller than the man, that's bound to produce offspring that are not as good as the woman due to the man's inferior genes.

So in short, an approx. 151cm tall man's procreation with a 150cm tall woman would be alright, whilst a 175cm tall man's procreation with a 176cm tall woman would be forbidden by law? :oanieyes :rofl

Forest_Dweller
Monday, September 13th, 2010, 09:09 PM
It should be against the law to limit freedom of speech in any way. This means hate speech laws, political correctness, people taking offense etc.

I also think there should be hygiene laws, if you have a home and a shower and you don't use it, I would make it so you could be arrested for public indecency:D

hyidi
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010, 02:53 AM
It should be against the law to limit freedom of speech in any way. This means hate speech laws, political correctness, people taking offense etc.
Agreed.
Could not say it better myself.

Northern Paladin
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010, 04:45 AM
So in short, an approx. 151cm tall man's procreation with a 150cm tall woman would be alright, whilst a 175cm tall man's procreation with a 176cm tall woman would be forbidden by law? :oanieyes :rofl

If the woman was 176 cm and the man was 150 cm, I would not be okay with it.

Wittmann
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Agreed.
Could not say it better myself.

Unless it is against Germanics!

Ralf
Sunday, September 19th, 2010, 12:00 PM
It should be against the law to promote hate crimes such as claiming Germany practised Genocide in the second world war and that they purposefully gassed 6 million Jews.

Holocaust accepters belong in prison.

Berlichingen
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Sites like Spokeo and Pipl collecting personal information beyond that which you'd find in a phonebook. The lowlifes have my three siblings' names and ages listed. Why would anyone who isn't a stalker need this information?

Schopenhauer
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 04:11 AM
It should be against the law to teach Sociology.

Sociology is the biggest scam (well maybe the cost of textbooks is a bigger one :)) ever perpetrated on the US educational system. This spurious bit of classroom quackery exists only to promote Marxism and multiculturalism at the expense of white males and Occidental culture.

Gray
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 04:21 AM
The entire public school system is one big propaganda machine in my opinion.

Schopenhauer
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 04:33 AM
The entire public school system is one big propaganda machine in my opinion.

This is why you want to send your kids to a private school. To keep Marxist and other kinds of ideological degenerates from trying to poison their brains with all this multiculturalist rot.

hyidi
Friday, July 8th, 2011, 04:39 AM
It should be against the law-
even trying and thinking off wiping the white European Germanic's off this planet never alone off our own lands! (believe me,when I say that there is an African man that stated on you tube video,whites must be wipe out)

My take on this-
Never bite the hand that feeds you,cause we will get our revenge!