PDA

View Full Version : Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia

Bittereinder
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010, 06:25 AM
t52LB2fYhoY

Wittmann
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010, 07:41 AM
New idea, whenever we see pro-Zionist stuff online, make an effort to erase and modify.

Mouse Shadow
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Amazing how that sociopathic race must cover every trace of their nefarious activities. From rewritting historical texts to distorting current media. All designed to hide their crimes against others.

To think such an evil species of "human" can revel in it's own wickedness, and then proclaim the attrocities they perform as some sort of motivated action by their victims.

Without question, those dirty monkies destroy everything honest people hold dear. Truth, values, ethics, morals, innocence, etc, etc.

Naematodes, every last one of them. Thoughtless, glutoness, heartless maggots.

Caledonian
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Get the f*ck out of here. :-O

We better start our own damn coalition then.

You will have to forgive the vulgarity of my words but that just pisses me off to the point of shock that they actually posted a video blatantly honest about their intentions where nobody publicly says anything at all likewise.

There were times where by editing on wikipedia my inserts was erased or undone

That's because I erased and undone them. :D

(Tips hat.)

There are things online that are anti zionism

Yeah probally in relation to your zionist state of Israel bombing Palestinian children in their own homes because of your secret genocide and population removal of Palestinians that somehow translates into being anti Jewish or anti semitic.

Oy vey all the anti zionists and anti semites!

(Laughs.)

EQ Fighter
Monday, September 20th, 2010, 04:53 AM
LOL!

You know this is kind of funny!
Ok Funny in a sort of sick and demented way.

Actually I have no problems with, anyone editing wiki articles as long as they are doing it with facts.

The problem is that Jew, have a long history of producing information that is basically falsified, BS. The international Media and all its tentacles would be a good example.

A while back I was searching on Wikipedia, for articles Nuclear Arsenals Russia vs the US, and since the last time I viewed the article, they have changed the chart that showed the direct numbers to one that simply shows the Russian side.

My guess as to the reason why they did this, and I'm fairly sure it was most likely Jews that did it because of their; should we say, "Uncomfortable History" in the cold war.

IE Spies, espionage, deliberate lies published in the media they basically own, and their connection to the "Civil Rights" movement.

Rewriting history is and was common in the USSR, and like it or not Communism, was basically a Jewish, run world wide failure.

That is also an uncomfortable truth for them, not to mention that it was basically both the White Populations in the USSR and White Germanic that backed them down and defeated them. And I will add probably prevents a global nuclear holocaust.

Another uncomfortable truth for them is to admit that Bolsheviks and Jewish Communist were in fact some of the bloodest murders in history. And the goyime as the good guys is not a concept they are pleased with.

Realisticaly though generaly if they cant sell a lie, they will try and cloud the issue so people cant see the truth.

Here is an interesting factoid when reading articles and info published by Jews, and that is Slander if you look at their perspective, is not a lie told about someone, it is an uncomfortable truth which will hurt a persons reputation. So in essence they actually think thy are doing a good dead to lie if it is for a good cause.

This is a tenant of Judaism, and just like Muslims with their Hoodna, truth is not important to them if it gets in their way.

Ingvaeonic
Friday, February 11th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Oh, dear. The Jews, Zionists, and presumbably their Gentile sycophants and tools, want to "counteract" anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, and anti-Jewish writings and to influence those writing and editing Wikipedia. Well, what a surprise that is! They, as usual, cannot stand the truth about themselves: anything that is remotely objective about the Jews, Zionism, their actions, or grubby little Israel is necessarily "propaganda" or "garbage." What is else is new, I guess.

This is a tenant of Judaism, and just like Muslims with their Hoodna, truth is not important to them if it gets in their way.

Very true.

Hersir
Friday, February 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM
We have metapedia (http://www.metapedia.org/)

Ingvaeonic
Friday, February 11th, 2011, 06:36 PM
We have metapedia (http://www.metapedia.org/)

Cheers, H.