PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Surgery and Non Germanic Features?

hyidi
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 07:28 AM
Forgive me,I not sure what category this belongs too!

My main thought is on,why do white European Germanic women want to spend money on native Black ethic lips.
Why are big lips favored by white women over our native thin lips?
Is this going against our own native features?

I would like to have fuller lips but I would rather have my lips than pay to have them altered to a different ethics shape!

I gridge when I see white women doing this,though there is exception on Angelina jolly hers are natural.

I think my thread may belong in 'Question on Germanic's?

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 07:52 AM
Oh God this makes me sick literally, I think it's the poison the multiculturalists keep pushing on our people that's making them go crazy, they start doubting themselves and their roots. It's very sad, but on a lighter note our women are not the only ones who are doing it. Non-Whites are the biggest consumers of blonde hair dyes and many Asian women have their eyes altered to look more European.

Plastic surgery is bad no matter what, please stick to what Nature gave you, it is infinitely better than anything either you or anyone else can come up with - this is what I tell people.

Wittmann
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 09:07 AM
I think our natural thin lips are beautiful, and you should never trade them for some ethnic trash, Germanic women are the most beautiful women in the world, and noone can take it away from us. I would put my bottom dollar that you're prettier then any Negro woman heerssx!

The Aesthete
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 09:08 AM
Plastic surgery is usually used to get Germanic features, when I think of white women who I have seen that had Botox or whatever to enlarge their lips I think they look ridiculous.

Just as some Germanics can be short some can have naturally large lips, but personally I do not like big fat lips even if they are in vogue now.

hyidi
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 09:34 AM
many Asian women have their eyes altered to look more European.
I never knew this.
How does it turn out like? Do there eyes look more Germanic after wards?

I would put my bottom dollar that you're prettier then any Negro woman heerssx!
Of cause,I am 100% better looking than any negro,infact,just had 4 negros standing out side my house,I relised how good looking I was....and I am never having PS.:)

I think it's the poison the multiculturalists keep pushing on our people that's making them go crazy, they start doubting themselves and their roots.

Same thoughts.
I feel the multicultural has had loads of influences on the Germanic race!

Wittmann
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 10:44 AM
Of cause,I am 100% better looking than any negro,infact,just had 4 negros standing out side my house,I relised how good looking I was....and I am never having PS.:)

I know my opinion doesn't particullary count in this, but I think however you naturally look (and being Germanic I'm sure it's very pretty), is far prettier then you could be with any amount of plastic surgery :)

hyidi
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 11:20 AM
Very true,Germanic women should never get PS,we are allready blessed

Wittmann
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 11:23 AM
Yep! Were the most beautiful race on Earth, why do you think all angels in art (who are supposed to be the pinacle of beauty) are all.... Germanic!

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 02:44 PM
I never knew this.

It's not only the eyes, but also the nose. It turns out to look very unnatural in my opinion, not Germanic at all but rather Hispanic/Latino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUlAvGfT0CY&feature=search

Poor/pathetic girl, I hate people who lack integrity, they make me sick!

Wulfram
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 03:02 PM
This is about the limit for me as far as natural attractive full-looking lips are concerned.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2621/3981829539_14152730e6.jpg

Anything thicker I tend to find a bit unattractive. :-O

http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles/a359_Romanini.jpg

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 03:17 PM
This is about the limit for me as far as natural attractive full-looking lips are concerned.

yes I agree, if Keira Knightley's lips were any bigger they'd look out of balance with the rest of her face. I think this is the case with Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KFpt7pcZGQY/SXYNDUJNqLI/AAAAAAAAGmE/p9GzCGKSVvs/s400/angelina_jolie_lips.jpg
http://images.stanzapub.com/readers/2008/08/25/292001_1.jpg

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 03:24 PM
I never knew this.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:yHsRwRspoEdj1M:http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1746/honeyleemakeoveriv9.jpg&t=1

hyidi
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 04:42 PM
Forrest King,

I just viewed you're link and image......you can see the difference..and they make an excuse cause they want to be more pretty but the real reason is,they all what to look like us ...'Germanic looking'! but they can't admit to it.

Tyra banks is a hypocrite!
ripping into an asian girl cause she wants to look more white,Tyra is an negro Trying so hard to look more European Germanic than any one else with her fake hair and her nose job!

Every race want to be like us,but they always denied it!

hyidi
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 04:44 PM

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2621/3981829539_14152730e6.jpg

http://208.106.250.72/_media/imgs/articles/a359_Romanini.jpg

what the hell happened to this women? She looks more like an negro than an Germanic,is that was she aiming for,to look like an negro?

Wulfram
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 04:52 PM
what the hell happened to this women? She looks more like an negro than an Germanic,is that was she aiming for,to look like an negro?

I think that plays a large role.
Sometimes they inject their lips with botox so that the wrinkles around their mouth wont give them that shriveled look.
But I agree with your view that people, even if they are unaware of it, have a tendency to not just dress like negroes, but also surgically enhance their looks to resemble them as well.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, August 21st, 2010, 07:24 PM
Forrest King,

I just viewed you're link and image......you can see the difference..and they make an excuse cause they want to be more pretty but the real reason is,they all what to look like us ...'Germanic looking'! but they can't admit to it.

Tyra banks is a hypocrite!
ripping into an asian girl cause she wants to look more white,Tyra is an negro Trying so hard to look more European Germanic than any one else with her fake hair and her nose job!

Every race want to be like us,but they always denied it!

So very true, Tyra Banks wants to look White, there is NO doubt about it. Her and a lot of other non-Whites. First of all, Tyra Banks doesn't look like a real Black person, and when I point this out to Black people they get very upset and defensive, and are in total denial when it's blatantly obvious. Tyra Banks uses light colored wigs and weaves to give the impression of European hair, she uses light colored contact lenses to make her eyes look more European, she uses a TON of makeup to cover up the ethnic nuances on her face, she probably had plastic surgery done herself, etc...

http://www.bloginity.com/wodpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Snapshot-2009-08-12-17-58-36.jpg

She obviously has European ancestry too, and Blacks are in total denial! They say "so you don't think a black person could be light skinned?" No not really

hyidi
Sunday, August 22nd, 2010, 12:53 AM
Too right!
I know Her nose has been re-done,for sure.

Trya Banks walks round trying to look Germanic cause she knows she can get more better payed jobs and more attention from men,if she went around natural with her dark eyes,afro dark hair,really dark skin (have you seen her when she was younger? Her skin is much darker than today!) she will never ended up as a super model.

Hesse
Sunday, August 22nd, 2010, 09:02 PM
My main thought is on,why do white European Germanic women want to spend money on native Black ethic lips.
Why are big lips favored by white women over our native thin lips?

I'm afraid I have no idea. Maybe its because they just don't realize the superiority of the Germanic race, part of it could be coming from multiculturalistic propaganda which have made it in style to look more ethnic, for example oils used to darken one's skin. Many people are darkening their skin these days.

However, just because something goes "in style", doesn't mean it is ideal or necesscarily the most attractive. Of course, attractive is subjective, but something shouldnt become beautiful just because the media trys to push it. Bloody huge lips like black people have will never become attractive or in style in my book, no matter how many people want them. I much prefer our native thin lips as well as our other Germanic traits.

Germanic women are the most beautiful women in the world, and noone can take it away from us.

Definitely a thought that most of our strayers should entail. But they themselves are taking it away. Germanics who think they need elastic surgery to get non Aryan traits need to realizer that their natural beauty is unsurpassed. No matter how multiculturalism and media tries to sugar coat ethnics and advertise them as attractive, they will never hold a candle to inherent Germanic aesthetics.

I wouldn't trade my Germanic physical traits for nothing, and I'm shure that neither would you. Germanics who fail to think along these lines and realize that they are otherworldly beautiful have lost their sense of identity to multicultural Jewish media. Although it's annoying when other races do the inverse, such as Asians alter their eyes to look like us etc., at the very least they have credit for asserting that our Germanic race sets the ideal top o' the line standard of appearance. They know that we are a cut above the rest!

Same thoughts.
I feel the multicultural has had loads of influences on the Germanic race!

Same thoughts here. Certainly it has! And the multicultural is driven by, you guessed it, Jews. Why else would any Germanic want to trade in their otherworldly beautiful thin lips for some ethnic junk? Our people are falling for it, they no longer reckognition/respect for our heritage and fail to see that they were once considered the superior race of the earth. Jews and the multicultural cult have done their part in pushing the downfall of the Germanic race no longer in style to look , think, act, or even be Germanic, but the good news is I still think were pretty well respected by many conservatives who don't fall for the media as easily.

Non-Whites are the biggest consumers of blonde hair dyes

Keep in mind there are also a lot of White people who dye their hair blonde also, its not just a Non White thing..

Blod og Jord
Monday, August 23rd, 2010, 03:38 AM
There are Germanic women who have full lips but not in the sense of ethnic lips like black women. They are much smaller.
That's a typical trait of their race, like oblique eyes are typical of Asians.

Jäger
Monday, August 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Full lips are not automatically a primitive trait, there is no single one trait which is actually.
It is all about harmonics and the complete picture with all traits considered.

Northern Paladin
Thursday, September 2nd, 2010, 12:04 AM
I've noticed that some people equate primitive non-progressive features with attractiveness, for example weak chins. This lady, some celebrity, had progressive features and now looks like a monkey.

http://www.gruppiz.com/img/news/__BIG/11280_path.jpg

Big mistake, but it's quite common. She looks like a total Jewess post surgery. I'm sure her Jewish plastic surgeon gave her a lot of suggestions.

Reshki
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 04:49 PM
IMO too many Germanics have bought into the self-hate BS.

Who are the most beautiful women in the world? We all know. Just look around. Who are the ones that the filthy arab beasts or the 'groids like to buy as sex slaves the most? Blonde women with blue eyes command a premium over all others, with redheads pulling a close second. They don't go after the black or arab beasts, they want Germanic women.

Who are the most demonized? Germanic women.

Like others have pointed out, I've noticed that pretty much every 'groid woman the blacks point to and say "see, she's beautiful" have a good dose of white in their bloodlines. Even blacks don't think their primate women are good looking.

Don't go against your genetic superiority for the sake of fashion.

Erbe
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM
Oh what is up?

I don't find besides some norsk woman any of blue eyed attractive. So i don't fit in what you said.

Your sublime racism towards black females, who you cal primate woman is "tremendeous". They are the females with the most sexual archaism. That's why so many white men like to have sex with them.
You are also related to blacks more than you think. The oldest main race are the europids, than come the negrids and at least the mongolids evolved. Europids and negrids are more related together than europids with mongolids.

P.S.A.I.A.=Planet started all in Africa.

Jäger
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM
They are the females with the most sexual archaism. That's why so many white men like to have sex with them.
That's no reasoning for your hypotheses, since black males tend to go for white females.
And at least my experience contradicts your statement.

Erbe
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:07 PM
In any case sex is at blacks the most archaic sex style. They practice it the most then come the Romanic people. Life is based by blacks only on sexual expression. See for this their style to dance, the womans sex appeal (Music diva Beyonce for example), the talk which is dirty and direct. Even their poetry is based on sex.

And to my point it is to say that the more archaic the whole playing with sexuality is, the more it starts hornyness for many men, indifferent of their ethnicy. This isn't known by science but i say this on what i saw.

And what the contradiction could be is that norsk people have a very complicated relation to sex. Their psyche and the neorogical system which evolved in hard environment decline it to get into much sexual life.

The hotter the climate and more sun the more sex. And the blacks are the prime sex people. There is no other humans that match them at this.

The Aesthete
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:12 PM
‘Sexual archaism’ so you’re saying they’re primitive in a way now that is racist.

Europids and negrids are more related together than europids with mongolids

Incorrect do your research!

Nordish features are regarded as aesthetically superior, did you know that most Brazilian models come from areas of Brazil settled predominantly by Germanics.

The Aesthete
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
People often use Beyonce as an example of a beautiful black women but they forget she is mixed; her mother is a Creole (African American, Native American, and French) descent

Erbe
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:20 PM
‘Sexual archaism’ so you’re saying they’re primitive in a way now that is racist.

Europids and negrids are more related together than europids with mongolids

Incorrect do your research!

Nordish features are regarded as aesthetically superior, did you know that most Brazilian models come from areas of Brazil settled predominantly by Germanics.

It's not meant as racism. It is meant as the prime human sexuality and you get this when you look at it. Your mind will spell the same. It is a difference to see it compared to european sexuality. I make sure i am not racist with my statement! It was by any means not racistic.

Latinas are feminine and appealing. What is it for norsk woman than so fine that it is superior? :|

The Aesthete
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM
Fair complexion, eyes, hair etc

Erbe
Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 07:29 PM
And on the other side a complicated neorogical system. This is the point for black man to go at them? Can't be real.

Reshki
Saturday, September 4th, 2010, 06:05 PM
So I guess blacks and arabs and such go after white women so much because they want one with a more evolved neurological system, rather than a primate one?

:D

Erbe
Sunday, September 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM
If you are nordic person of course you stand for your race members. So why should i suggest here rightgiving?

Sidney
Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010, 02:16 PM
yes I agree, if Keira Knightley's lips were any bigger they'd look out of balance with the rest of her face. I think this is the case with Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KFpt7pcZGQY/SXYNDUJNqLI/AAAAAAAAGmE/p9GzCGKSVvs/s400/angelina_jolie_lips.jpg
http://images.stanzapub.com/readers/2008/08/25/292001_1.jpg

That will be the result if everything goes well, that’s the result of a good plastic surgery. She is been very lucky and have selected good plastic surgery center, and that is the result she has got. It has really come out well with very good results. According to me she looks more beautiful than before.