PDA

View Full Version : Introduction forum

Haldís
Saturday, June 19th, 2004, 08:09 PM
could we have a introduction forum in the lounge please? please please please? :)

Prince Eugen
Saturday, June 19th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I angree!

Milesian
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 01:26 AM
I agree, although the members on my site tend to ignore it but perhaps Skadi's members are a bit more forth-right ;)

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Alright I cannot vote for this because I take the answer neutrally. People usually introduce themselves in it anyway, but on the other hand it would not be a bad idea :D

Evolved
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 10:13 AM
It is a good idea rather than one super-long introduction thread. We can each write a short autobiography to show how self-obsessed we are. I like to read about the dysfunctional lives of other people, too, so I look forward to it. :)

Zyklop
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 10:30 AM
It is a good idea rather than one super-long introduction thread. We can each write a short autobiography to show how self-obsessed we are. I like to read about the dysfunctional lives of other people, too, so I look forward to it. :)

What is the purpose of the profile then?

Evolved
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 10:52 AM
In an introduction subforum there would be more room to write what you want in whatever format you choose, with more pictures, links, etc if you want. There are so many already, what harm could one more subforum do? :P

pearl
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 11:54 AM
In an introduction subforum there would be more room to write what you want in whatever format you choose, with more pictures, links, etc if you want. There are so many already, what harm could one more subforum do? :P
I agree...it would be interesting to get to know skadi members on a more detailed level, not just a hobbies/interests, favorite song, etc., generalization that is exhibited in the profiles. I'm sure there are many members who want to talk about their lives and families in a freely outlined format. I hope an intro forum comes out of this....it will be fun to see what happens.

Johannes de León
Sunday, June 20th, 2004, 01:11 PM
good idea! :D

Northern Paladin
Monday, June 21st, 2004, 08:58 AM
A thread can be a "subforum" unto itself.