PDA

View Full Version : Trouble of the Social Masses

Erbe
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM
This is not an article from a social institue.

What i like to speak about and my feel is telling me is the outrunning of today that nobody likes to see or ignoring.
The hectic trouble of today is causing on long sight damage and is not seen by it's roots. The mass media and the social science is killing us. They present foreforth a lie that they sell as a help. In their capitalist manner they want overall profit and they trick with psychological concepts, that very few can hold against. Capitalism is preaching the best and always the newest but it shits on human nature, which it is using cleverly to make profit. Not to mention how many people are in it. Because they run their thing and they have their clients it is too late to start new.

Social science is preaching the new human, that overgoes death up to eternal life, fighting of diseases, happy life. It has nothing to do with reality as their theories have nothing in common and creating a fake happy future. They don't realize they go into fields that are forbidden by most religions and the central institutions of these. It is heavy discussed what a human revolution holds up to. In my opinion they are touching new fields that could destroy natural laws. If it's in the making to create a new future then it's falling down because of other problems, that are more certaining.

As a view shows the mass hysteria of people and themes nowadays there is nothing happy what the media predicts that is, no, it's a lie.

What a situation.:thumbdown These days to belief into something is hard. They want to destroy 'em.

I feel the world is a nonsense and what is known hasn't any truth any more. The outrunning of today by tomorrow. They liberalised all and it's causing not the good, how, when i.m.o. there's no truth?

Truth was stolen away many ages ago. The world is a lie and i hardly accept a life of lie. I know it is hopeless to debate on what is the truth and why.

The world is at the end and that's the truth. I feel it and i see it. A life in a lie is a lie. And if you correct people they point the finger at you.

All over a sudden when does this world end??

Hrodnand
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 06:14 PM
Social science is preaching the new human, that overgoes death up to eternal life, fighting of diseases, happy life.

Aren't these the rewards a christian believer receives with "God's help" in the afterlife? Or aren't these the outcome of old christian stories?

It is heavy discussed what a human revolution holds up to. In my opinion they are touching new fields that could destroy natural laws.

Natural laws are eternal, they can not be destroyed or changed by beings that were created by those laws in the first place. Every living being is controlled by those laws, even humans, it's a different question however, that modern humans prefer to believe in the illusion that they are free of them.

What a situation.:thumbdown These days to belief into something is hard.

Actually, nowadays it is quite easy to believe in almost anything, that's why some people choose money to be their god, others a career of success, fashion, sexuality, entertainment, and so on. The revolution of beliefs takes place in a confused world where people are misguided regarding the subject of their belief.

Erbe
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 06:43 PM
Aren't these the rewards a christian believer receives with "God's help" in the afterlife? Or aren't these the outcome of old christian stories?

Jesus said at the last meal they would get eternal life in the living phase and after death, when they eat the bred of life -symbolic in a small piece of baken bred- and drink wine (symbolic to Jesus' blood).
Social science that referrs on eternal life and supra human (as i like to call it) is divided from religious questions to this subjects. It could gain this development because of the loose of dominant role of religion in this topic. The Vatican discusses these science very hard and critical. They don't want a disform of human that after their belief god created. It is a mistake in the creation. To play god is a sacrileg. Who knows what tha Vatican knows in this field, they are involved into secrets the publicity doesn't know.

Natural laws are eternal, they can not be destroyed or changed by beings that were created by those laws in the first place. Every living being is controlled by those laws, even humans, it's a different question however, that modern humans prefer to believe in the illusion that they are free of them.

Sceptic. Because we live in a new time and it rushes with speed.

Actually, nowadays it is quite easy to believe in almost anything, that's why some people choose money to be their god, others a career of success, fashion, sexuality, entertainment, and so on. The revolution of beliefs takes place in a confused world where people are misguided regarding the subject of their belief.

And this is the end.

Hrodnand
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
Jesus said at the last meal they would get eternal life in the living phase and after death, when they eat the bred of life -symbolic in a small piece of baken bred- and drink wine (symbolic to Jesus' blood).

The point being...?

Social science that referrs on eternal life and supra human (as i like to call it) is divided from religious questions to this subjects.

It doesn't matter if it's divided from religious aspects, the same illusion is presented in modern society but in a different "package": if you fulfill a foolish "quest" or "task" you will gain the long promised happiness - what people don't realize is that they fall apart while striving for a goal that has never existed in the first place.

It could gain this development because of the loose of dominant role of religion in this topic.

That's my problem with religion, it works only if its subject are dominated by it.

The Vatican discusses these science very hard and critical. They don't want a disform of human that after their belief god created.

No, the Vatican criticized science because it could not stand up to the questions science brought forth regarding the place of religion in life, because the emergence of science meant the imminent fall of the Church and further the fall of its dominance over the people.

It is a mistake in the creation.

A mistake from a perfect god?

To play god is a sacrileg.

No, its childish and leads to a certain decline after a while.

Who knows what tha Vatican knows in this field, they are involved into secrets the publicity doesn't know.

They know their own weaknesses and that's the only reason why they are hiding countless documents that could reveal the actual role and deeds of the Church, because when revealed people would hang priests.

Sceptic. Because we live in a new time and it rushes with speed.

No, that's the point, people are confused by the illusion that by having wide screen television and a webcam they are godlike. Cut down electricity f.e and humanity would fall back in the stone age within an hour.

Humans can not exist without Nature therefore they are subject to its laws.

velvet
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 07:50 PM
Social science that referrs on eternal life and supra human (as i like to call it) is divided from religious questions to this subjects. It could gain this development because of the loose of dominant role of religion in this topic. The Vatican discusses these science very hard and critical. They don't want a disform of human that after their belief god created. It is a mistake in the creation. To play god is a sacrileg. Who knows what tha Vatican knows in this field, they are involved into secrets the publicity doesn't know.

But you're aware that "religion" is a creation of man, yes?

You say christianity is the only right thing, but no christian lives after the bible or the commands of Jesus. You not and not anyone else.

You say science is evil, medicine (as medicine IS science) is evil, but when you're ill, you go to the doctor and he gives you some chemicals to help you. Other religions are at least consequent with when they say science is evil, they reject treatment, even if it is a question of life or death. Christians are not. Christians pick out what they like or dont realise is against that command and only start to freak out when it is too obvious to ignore. Prenatal medicine comes to mind, or artificial insemination, or prenatal genetics, or stem cell research. Christians scream bloody hell and say its messing with "god's creation", but no christian would refuse dialysis, a heart transplantation, whatever. It is the very same way messing with "god's creation" though.

Social science is quite another topic, but still the hypocrisy is present. Every system, whether it comes about naturally or not, employs social engineering. Social engineering ALWAYS is against natural laws, some more, some less. As Ocko pointed out in the other thread, christianity even is hostile to life itself and employs methods to manipulate reproduction through social engineering processes labeling sex a sinful act, that can possibly be only tolerated for reproduction means, but at the same time is said to distance the individual further from the probability to get into heaven, even more so when the individual dares to enjoy the act. Sure, christians call that "morality", but moral codes are nothing but methods of social engineering.

So in fact you complain not about social engineering as such, but about that the, in your view, wrong people or the wrong system does the engineering.

I just wonder if it is really that bad that this day and age allows humans to think for themselves and research the secrets of nature and the world. Agreed, most people still do not think for themselves, they are but sheeple following the greenest grass, but at least today they have the freedom and all tools they need to do so.

Btw, this freedom of choice also includes that you could go into a monastery, hide from modernity and live the life you obviously dream of. The question is, why dont you use your freedom instead of complaining about the evil world?

Erbe
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
Humans don't realize a bad thing untill it's too late. Get into realism and then tell me this time today is worth accepting it??

It is hell. Materialism praising, over sexual life, whole media controll. Life is not existing ... but on the screen.

The whole human history could be over within a short time.
Appreciate life, pay respect to others, at the sime time do not forget your targets in life. I am different from you, you is different from them. Not all the same. Where could i be when i was not me? But that a lot don't know!

Fools. REALIZE!!! M-f*** goddamit this world is cursed.

But you're aware that "religion" is a creation of man, yes?

No. Without lutheran religion and growth of conciousness to not fall victim to this shitplace and endworld there is for faithfull people end. Resistance is not living any more everybody gets along in a lie i.m.o. I know that antiarguments say religion is for weak people. I don't care, when their beliefs are founded on negotiaton. Heathenry is the solution? I saw nothing in heathen that convinced me, they have a strange aura. Most are dead in themselves.

You say science is evil, medicine (as medicine IS science) is evil, but when you're ill, you go to the doctor and he gives you some chemicals to help you. Other religions are at least consequent with when they say science is evil, they reject treatment, even if it is a question of life or death. Christians are not. Christians pick out what they like or dont realise is against that command and only start to freak out when it is too obvious to ignore. Prenatal medicine comes to mind, or artificial insemination, or prenatal genetics, or stem cell research. Christians scream bloody hell and say its messing with "god's creation", but no christian would refuse dialysis, a heart transplantation, whatever. It is the very same way messing with "god's creation" though.

When everybody is a hypocrite then it is human. He can anytime go to a priest or to lutheran church on occasion and get free from his problems. Human is only human, means nobody is perfect. Obvious heathens is not other. But that would ridicate a hating view on human and that is not okay. The elites that have influence on the world and the politics give a fuck about normal humans. This is the situation.

Social science is quite another topic, but still the hypocrisy is present. Every system, whether it comes about naturally or not, employs social engineering. Social engineering ALWAYS is against natural laws, some more, some less. As Ocko pointed out in the other thread, christianity even is hostile to life itself and employs methods to manipulate reproduction through social engineering processes labeling sex a sinful act, that can possibly be only tolerated for reproduction means, but at the same time is said to distance the individual further from the probability to get into heaven, even more so when the individual dares to enjoy the act. Sure, christians call that "morality", but moral codes are nothing but methods of social engineering.

Can you from heathens change this?? I know ...

So in fact you complain not about social engineering as such, but about that the, in your view, wrong people or the wrong system does the engineering.

The world is at the end. Ruined down, antisocial, antihuman. It gets along in lies and they live. They want a slave form of humans. I don't play that.

I just wonder if it is really that bad that this day and age allows humans to think for themselves and research the secrets of nature and the world. Agreed, most people still do not think for themselves, they are but sheeple following the greenest grass, but at least today they have the freedom and all tools they need to do so.

Knowledge is given free for everybody. If it is used positive and for the benefit of problems it is a positive thing.

Btw, this freedom of choice also includes that you could go into a monastery, hide from modernity and live the life you obviously dream of. The question is, why dont you use your freedom instead of complaining about the evil world?

It is a way. Might the solution. It would be good for me and for my future.
I know to say is easier than do. Overall the situation today is scenario of lost legacy if i look clear into it.

Heathens are happy?

A german text that sums the feeling up. I do not represent all this but it's a good describing what is on.

Meine Seele Weint aus einer Wunde die nicht zu heilen scheint denn keiner beendet die quälereien weswegen ich schmerzerfüllt diese zeilen schreib "I'm fightin' for freedom writin' for freedom" bereit und entschieden mit aller kraft und um jeden preis zu siegen
ein vogel ohne flügel durchlebt die hölle auf erden doch die die im himmel fliegen sind die letzten die ihn wahrnehmen werden denn wen's nicht betrifft weiß selten was es heißt wer teilt schon gerne leid in der heutigen zeit geben die meisten sowieso 'n scheiß.
aus den augen aus dem sinn der blick steht starr auf gewinn egal ob das chaos beginnt hauptsache dass am ende etwas rausspringt die gier verbreitet sich wie eine seuche und macht vor nichts halt der ganze planet wird ausgebeutet so lange man selbst nicht den preis zahlt.
und auch wenn es nicht jeder sieht auf der welt ist soviel krieg dass ich mich frag wie das geschieht trotz soviel großer politik aber viele wissen es nicht für die meisten länder ist krieg nur business bei dem es um milliarden geht und das ist das einzige was für sie wichtig ist nicht die politiker sondern die korruption regiert die massen werden verwirrt während die wahrheit ihren thron verliert menschen werden zu nummern und von andern programmiert die taub für beschwerden und kummer sind den die gehirnwäsche hat gewirkt geister werden limitiert und einbetoniert damit es leichter für sie wird jeden einzelnen da draußen zu kontrolieren.
aber solange mein herz schlägt werd ich fighten und drüber schreiben bis wir eines tages endlich alle unsere flügel spreizen.
Mein Land liegt in ketten gefoltert und vergewaltigt sie versuchen es zu ersticken aber der schrei nach freiheit verhallt nicht es blutet in strömen keiner hört sein leidendes stöhnen aber es gibt trotz allem nicht auf de´nn es hofft auf zeiten die schön sind.
keiner hilft ihm weil es außer dank bei ihm nichts mehr zu holen gibt er ist nackt und hängt nach unten, wenn der stockschlaghagel seine füße trifft.
stromschläge an glied und augenliedern.
er erfährt höllenquallen aber er ist stark und will nicht erliegen.
es zerreißt ihn alle zerren und jeder will ein teil von ihm er will seinem leid entfliehen wenn es sein muss auch bereit für krieg.
Die zeit verfliegt jahrzehnte in denen unendliche vergehen geschehen viele sehen es aber das problem bleibt trotzdem bestehen.
die menschen werden in massen ermordet und der holocaust wird mit giftgas und anderen deutschen waffen supportet.
er verliert das bewusstsein kein licht in sicht er zerbricht als man mit halabja erbarmungslos einen teil von ihm vernichtet seine geschichte ist so leidvoll dass ich sie am besten nicht verbreiten soll deshalb schweigt man es tot bevor es zu angriffen anderer seiten kommt mit antipropaganda werden gendanken in köpfe anderer gepflanzt und manipulieren die unwissenden in ihrem handel es ist krank und schwierig mit worte´n zu treffen ich widme dieses lied und ein paar takte des schweigens den verstorbenen manschen.

englisch:

My Soul Weeps from a wound which does not seem to heal because none finished qu? Lereien so I schmerzerf? Llt write this line "I'm fightin 'for freedom writin' for freedom" ready and decided with all power and price at all to win
a bird without fl? gel is going through the h? ll on earth but are flying in the sky, the last will carry him for who's not concerned further? rarely was it hot? t who likes shares suffering in today's time to give the most anyway 'n seem?.
out of sight from the sense of view is fixed on winning no matter whether the main thing that chaos starts at the end of something rausspringt the greed spreads like a disease and makes the whole planet at nothing is being exploited as long as you do not even pay the price.
and even if it does not look any the world has so much on the war that happens, I'm wondering how despite so much big but he did not know a lot of policy f? r l most tapes is only war in which business is billions around and that's the only what used is not important to the politicians but the corruption ruled the masses confused w? while the truth to their throne lost to human numbers to and from other programs the deaf f? complaints r and sorrow are the the gehirnw ? tion worked spirits are limited and embedded in concrete to make it easier f? r it is each individual as to kontrolieren outdoors? en.
but as long as my heart schl gt and I'll fighten dr? write about a day until we finally all our fl? spread gel.

My country is being tortured in chains and raped, they try to smother it but the cry for freedom dies it does not bleed into str? Men no h? Rt be suffering st? HNEN but there are not still centered on de? It nn hopes times the sch? n are.
no one helps him because it au? he get through with him nothing more he gives is naked and h? depends downward when the stock shock hail his f?? e true.
stromschl? ge to integrate member and eyes.
He erf? llenquallen leads h? but he is strong and will not succumb.
zerrei it? t pull it all and everybody wants a part of him he wants to escape his sorry if I have to be prepared f? r war.
The time flies endless decades in which many see it take place but there still remains the problem.
people are killed in masses and the holocaust is Supportet with poison gas and other weapons of German.
He loses consciousness no light in sight, he breaks destroyed as one of Halabja mercilessly a part of him, his is the story so painful that I can best do not spread to so silent it dead before it attacked other side comes with anti propaganda are gendanken in k heads? planted others, and manipulate the ignorant trade in their sick, and it is difficult with words? n to dedicate this song and I take a couple of contacts of silence the dead mans's.

velvet
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 09:32 PM
No. Without lutheran religion and growth of conciousness to not fall victim to this shitplace and endworld there is for faithfull people end. Resistance is not living any more everybody gets along in a lie i.m.o.

This is exactly what I said. Luther made the religion, one of many. And all religions are man made.

I know that antiarguments say religion is for weak people.

The more the religion decides over the lives of people, the weaker the people MUST be by design, in order that they can be led.

I don't care, when their beliefs are founded on negotiaton.

They arent found on negotiation. Religions, specially the Abrahamic religions, are dictatorship. One human had some "visions" and then claims that "god" would have dictated the words. All others are left to "believe" him and follow the words. There is nothing like negotiating, it is not provisioned in the system "religion".

Something else are interpretations of the words, again made by humans. When you call that negotiating and accept it for yourself, okay. But at least be conscious about the fact that it is still "human interpretation of the visions of other humans" that can have different conclusions. The Catholic church f.e. will not agree with the conclusions Luther draw.

When everybody is a hypocrite then it is human. He can anytime go to a priest or to lutheran church on occasion and get free from his problems.

Well, I doubt that any priest would perform a "healing" from a heart desease or whatever. They would send you to a doctor, where that sort of problem belongs.

Human is only human, means nobody is perfect. Obvious heathens is not other.

The difference is, that Heathens are very aware of that fact and dont play that "I'm holier than thou" card all the time, like so many christians do.

But that would ridicate a hating view on human and that is not okay.The elites that have influence on the world and the politics give a fuck about normal humans. This is the situation.

I dont disagree with that statement, it is true. But the elites of recent centuries were not any better than that, and in many centuries the leading elite was christian.

Btw, it really doesnt matter to what an elite subscribes. The problem is the initial error of the belief, or acceptance, that an elite would stand above the people. Once this view is taken, the elite is no longer part of the body of people, and cannot by design of this system. Basically there is no difference between a god-chosen monarch, a dictator or a priest. The moment they become "elite", they are no longer part of the people, but by definition are an antagonism to the "mass".

The world is at the end. Ruined down, antisocial, antihuman. It gets along in lies and they live. They want a slave form of humans. I don't play that.

Again, I dont disagree with that observation, it is true.
I just dont agree on the solution. Religion, the idea to blindly follow the words of others, brought us there, because people unlearned to question the decisions of the "elite" that affects them. 1500 years of adaption have brought us there, the modern world with all its wrongs is just a consequent product of that sort of society, where elites push people around and expect them to adapt to the circumstances.

Heathenry is the solution? I saw nothing in heathen that convinced me, they have a strange aura. Most are dead in themselves.

I dont know what Heathens you have met, but most Heathens I know are more alive than the sheeple mass out there, who still claim to be denomination x of christianity.

Can you from heathens change this??

As said, every system, by necessity, employes social engineering (simply through the fact that a society needs a certain amount of social engineering to maintain itself and order). You complained about that the modern world, or capitalism, destroys natural law, which is true.

A system that constantly works against natural law sooner or later falls apart. The modern world is a good example of that, no matter if it is capitalism, communism, consumerism, whatever. Such a system creates its own doomsday.

Heathenism on the contrary works with the natural laws, not against them, it respects the laws of nature, and nature itself, and is very decent and carefully to manipulate both. In so far, yes, a Heathen society could indeed change this to something worthwhile.

Erbe
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 10:41 PM
The point being...

The last meal is taken as analogy from the last meal in the bible into church procedure to remind faithfulls of what was Jesus' death for. He gave his life for others to send eternal life. The bread is for his corpse and the wine for his lost blood.
How come you don't know this? Are all younger Saxons disbelieving? Saxons had a strong belief, now i see in Transylvania changed facts. Youth rebellion. A rebellion without change, as i know, special humans get birthed once and that's very rare. I am way more focused to change me and what is concerning. If it won't happen it will be a great loss.

It doesn't matter if it's divided from religious aspects, the same illusion is presented in modern society but in a different "package": if you fulfill a foolish "quest" or "task" you will gain the long promised happiness - what people don't realize is that they fall apart while striving for a goal that has never existed in the first place.

It is divided because historical they divided church from leadership. Secularisation was the process. It is good you see clear, but the religious aspect here you fill with heathen view. Illusion as you say is way more deeper understanding of relation human to god and the role of both influencing each other. Without this thing in theological view there would be no order. Sublimation under gods kingdom and orientation of life after this is what is the devise. But you doubt it anyway.

That's my problem with religion, it works only if its subject are dominated by it.

The snakey catholics. Lutherans NO.

No, the Vatican criticized science because it could not stand up to the questions science brought forth regarding the place of religion in life, because the emergence of science meant the imminent fall of the Church and further the fall of its dominance over the people.

Vatican didn't won it. For the danger that it has lost it#s leading role, a very sharp opinion, that get's social science the ability to kill human life with obscure medical measurements. The Vatican knows very good what shouldn't be this way and why. Maybe they sound aggressive and oldish, but they only forfill what is biblical claim.

A mistake from a perfect god?

This sentence was not concerning human all the way through.

They know their own weaknesses and that's the only reason why they are hiding countless documents that could reveal the actual role and deeds of the Church, because when revealed people would hang priests.

You believe it's a lie. You search the norse lifestyle of gone ages. Odin and them don't exist as well if you go that way.

Hrodnand
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010, 11:47 PM
The last meal is taken as analogy from the last meal in the bible into church procedure to remind faithfulls of what was Jesus' death for. He gave his life for others to send eternal life. The bread is for his corpse and the wine for his lost blood.

I know this but you still didn't bring a valid argument that would explain the differences between the essence of a golden promise a christian gets from the church and the "promise of happiness" that is fed to any regular consumer through the media.

How come you don't know this? Are all younger Saxons disbelieving? Saxons had a strong belief, now i see in Transylvania changed facts.

I don't identify with my community through religion. Off topic anyway.

special humans get birthed once and that's very rare.

Can you please describe me what a special human means in your terms? beside of emphasizing how special that case is.

It is divided because historical they divided church from leadership.

They divided it from leadership because they recognized its negative role over the people, because some people tried to replace mystic fanaticism with a mindset that is based on logic, reason and experience. It's another thing that it was too late already... Look around and witness the consequences of a thousand year old spiritual sickness.

Illusion as you say is way more deeper understanding of relation human to god and the role of both influencing each other.

It is not hard to understand the relationship between a god who hates its own creation and who worked against him already from the begging while on the other hand he adores that god more than life itself. I call that the case of a cunning bastard who abuses an idiot.

Without this thing in theological view there would be no order.

There was order between man and Nature way long before Rome started to nail its criminals to crosses.

Sublimation under gods kingdom and orientation of life after this is what is the devise.

One of the greatest tragedies of humanity is the act of orienting life in a wrong direction such as "god's kingdom".

The snakey catholics. Lutherans NO.

Its funny that now you consider catholics sneaky when in posts above you defended the Vatican's deeds as rightful.

Vatican didn't won it. For the danger that it has lost it#s leading role, a very sharp opinion, that get's social science the ability to kill human life with obscure medical measurements.

Yeah, the church has lost its chance to enslave more people, where on the other hand medicine started to emerge and thrive. How catastrophic indeed...

but they only forfill what is biblical claim.

The good old excuse I was talking about in the other thread. :oanieyes

You believe it's a lie. You search the norse lifestyle of gone ages. Odin and them don't exist as well if you go that way.

You believe in a jew-slave who was nailed to the cross like a criminal 2000 years ago - I think our situation is not quite comparable.
However, the gods of my ancestors and their existence have a different meaning and believe me, it is much more simpler.

velvet
Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Sublimation under gods kingdom and orientation of life after this is what is the devise.

Sublimation = submission?

So your focus is on the after-life, right?

How exactly does that help your actual LIFE? I mean, when you just view it as some sort of burden, a test so to say that you have to master in order to get a "better `life´" in "god's kingdom" (ie heaven / paradise), how does that make your actual life, the here and now, better? Or provocationally asked, worth to live at all?

Caledonian
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010, 02:32 AM
There is no absolute, objective, or higher truth.

There are only relative truths.