PDA

View Full Version : My Avatar

KasparHauser
Monday, July 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I have a picture in mind for my avatar but I am worried that may be offensive to some so I thought I'd ask about it and see if it gets approved.

Basically it is a cartoon image of a "caption Hitler" type superhero stand ontop of a defeated captain America. I thought this might offend some Americans here and it may be seen as offensive as it displays Hitler in a glorious light and he is wearing a swastika. If you like I can post the picture here.

Thanks.

KasparHauser
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Okay, since I haven't gotten a reply I will just go ahead and use the avatar and if anybody complains we'll deal with the issue then and there.

nordfrisk
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Okay, since I haven't gotten a reply I will just go ahead and use the avatar and if anybody complains we'll deal with the issue then and there.

i personally think the picture is just very ironic consider the symbolizm behind it is supposed to be germany defeating the US.. hmm i personally despise nazi germans but ok

Mouse Shadow
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 09:20 AM
It's a nice pic, but I can't help but feel it may make the American's a bit hurt. I don't know if they all like Captain America, but some might.

If you could change the colour, put a spew-star on it and perhaps a hebrew hat, then we'd all celebrate it! :D

Subdjugation of an American hero might be bad.....

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

I personally like, trust and care about Nazi's too, considering, they are very nice people, hey just like me(!), despite what others in here think.

Hersir
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Is this from "the life eaters"? http://www.amazon.com/Life-Eaters-David-Brin/dp/1401200982

Ediruc
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I'm a pro Anglo-American supremacist and I am not offended at all by this pic. Because I know it is fiction and just that. Welcome to the community :thumbup

Freyr Filosofer
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Keep it, man!

Old Winter
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 11:12 AM

Captain America was invented by the jewish Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, so its double the fun ;)

SpearBrave
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 11:34 AM
I'm not much into cartoons, but if you like it that's fine.

Mouse Shadow
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Captain America was invented by the jewish Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, so its double the fun ;)
Know any others?

Hersir
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Know any others?

Superman

KasparHauser
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Superman

I didn't know that a Jew invented both Captain America AND Superman. Shucks, you guys are so knowledgeable!

I would like to see an ‹bermensch superhero. That would be cool.

I'm a pro Anglo-American supremacist and I am not offended at all by this pic. Because I know it is fiction and just that. Welcome to the community :thumbup

Thank you! I guess I should make my way to the introduction section at some point... But yes, it is fictional. And for me it's not anti American so much as it is anti Capitalist.

Is this from "the life eaters"? http://www.amazon.com/Life-Eaters-David-Brin/dp/1401200982

No, I don't think so. But that looks like a good read! Thanks for the link.

Okay, it looks like your all okay with my picture which makes me very happy and affirms my suspicion that I will like this place.

Old Winter
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Know any others?

85% of the comic industry in the USA is in the hands of jews, Marvel and DC are the biggest and are most of those 85%.

Example: Stan Lee (real name Stanley Martin Lieber).

In collaboration with several artists, most notably Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, he co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Avengers, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, and many other fictional characters.

I am planning to make a topic about it soon.

Hilderinc
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 07:11 PM
I would like to see an ‹bermensch superhero. That would be cool.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XStZ2vUPT-Y/SPoK60HsYPI/AAAAAAAAD-s/3qAmV2R4Sh8/s400/captain+nazi+05.jpg

KasparHauser
Tuesday, July 27th, 2010, 09:54 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XStZ2vUPT-Y/SPoK60HsYPI/AAAAAAAAD-s/3qAmV2R4Sh8/s400/captain+nazi+05.jpg

Hahaha. You just made my day, NW. :thumbup

I am planning to make a topic about it soon.

You should. That will make a good thread.