PDA

View Full Version : 100 Years from Now....

Smirky
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010, 12:32 AM
What will the world be like? Absent a catastrophic event that wipes out humanity, do any of you have an idea about the geo-political condition of this planet?

EQ Fighter
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010, 01:50 AM
That is a good question.
One that I don't even think the professionals could answer.

Some say that in less than 50 years we will Computers with human level processing power.I do think we will see much change, from a technological perspective.

But the geo-political predictions are hard to make, compared to predictions regarding technology, which boils down to science.

Ediruc
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Given the circumstances you described. I can only hope that the Germanic race is still on Earth, and giving a positive influence as it always has. I've always believed that when our race is near to the brink of extinction, the Nordic Spirit will awaken in every single living Germanic, and a huge explosion and fight against the oppressive East will occur. Programs will be started to increase the birthrate of our folk. Programs to get rid of non-Germanic immigrants will go underway and be effective in the removal of the non-Whites. Original Germanic states like Germany, France, UK, Iceland, Sweden, the US, ect... will rise back up to greatness and form a universal alliance and union (not like that wicked EU or UN) and completely shut out the East.

Our lands will be free for all Germanics, our governments will be constitutional to our folk, I'm envisioning the new society in likeness to Iceland's. We will be able to re-cultivate our brilliant minds without any hindrance of Eastern conspirators. Technology will receive a total kick start again and we'll be able to reach to the stars and untold vastness of our universe. More and more new technology will come along. And a harmony and fellowship will be between every person of the Germanic heritage -- no matter what nation or tribe you come from.

But...that seems like a fantasy right now. :~(

Smirky
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I think white people will become almost an unseen tribe. The racially aware will band together and go into isolation, while the filthy race mixers will amalgamate themselves into the mud. This will create a technology vacuum that will allow people to die according to nature's plan. Nothing on Earth moves very fast, so I'm not sure how long it will take to have a natural balance again, but it is coming. I think natural disasters will start occurring at an exponential rate and destroy most of what has been built. For some reason I think the next 100 years will be a serious change.

FranzFed
Tuesday, July 13th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Hopefully we see war between Iran and Israel. Perhaps the destruction that ensues will awaken all Europeans to the oppressive foreign control the jews have over our countries. The corruption that strangles our laughable democracies will be lifted.

Government, Media, and Academia will be rebuilt in the interests that serve the white majority. Sadly, I think it wil take combat on our own soil to get people to wake up.