PDA

View Full Version : G20 Protests Turn Violent – Black Bloc Blamed

michael
Sunday, June 27th, 2010, 09:06 AM
The Intel Hub (http://www.theintelhub.com/)
Protests turned violent as “Black Bloc” protesters stormed the streets, burning police cars and smashing windows, successfully turning a peaceful rally into a mini riot. Public transit was shut down amid the chaos, as cops fought to protect the security perimeter. Crowds were forced out of Queens Park by police in full riot gear.

Watch videos here: (http://theintelhub.com/2010/06/26/g20-protests-turn-violent/)

Old Winter
Sunday, June 27th, 2010, 12:28 PM
The black bloc are usefull idiots, everytime they let them enter the area while they hold normal protestors back, why ? because they know the junkies of the black bloc will riot instead of giving useful information and a clean demonstration, so every year you only see riots and nothing else, it would not surprise me if many black bloc people work directly for the government.

Agrippa
Sunday, June 27th, 2010, 01:27 PM
The black bloc are usefull idiots, everytime they let them enter the area while they hold normal protestors back, why ? because they know the junkies of the black bloc will riot instead of giving useful information and a clean demonstration, so every year you only see riots and nothing else, it would not surprise me if many black bloc people work directly for the government.

We know that in Germany from both the extreme Right and extreme Left: Government and paid agents which provoke crimes.

In this case however, I understand the anger and tendency to violance completely, yet for most people, such actions just make reasonable criticism of the Liberalcapitalist system more difficult to comprehend - well, times are not bad enough yet and it will all depend on how good the Plutocrats are, whether they are able to make a fluent transition after the end of the current financial circle and even getting their "reforms" towards total control by them of all the people through - in a way like: "It's necessary to get wealth, law and order back into it's place - you have to give up all their rights, social security and freedom, we will organise it and make up a new Central Banking system and political-economic structure..."

Gardisten
Sunday, June 27th, 2010, 08:07 PM

I notice that the police cruisers that were being smashed and torched seemed to be older model cars. It wouldn't surprise me if these were conveniently being sacrificed as a lure for these leftist monkeys.

Leonhardt
Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, 02:17 AM
Matt Schultz was present at the protest, and later detained. He says many of the violent people were undercover cops. His story tells what it would be like to be an arrested protester, or even someone wearing black on the street. They were detained zipstrapped in detention cages.
(italic quotes be me)

undercover police officers infiltrated the Black Bloc with the express purpose of provoking violent retaliation against the peaceful protesters by the massed ranks of law enforcement. The tactic in this case has expanded to the more or less open detonation of incendiary devices in public space,
(protesters arrested were taken to a)
cavernous warehouse (and later learned was, of all things, a film studio), along one side of which were a series of pens, like animal cages, immediately reminiscent of the facilities at Guantanamo Bay.
(the protesters)
soaking wet due to the weather, had to sleep, shivering, on a bare concrete floor as the temperature in the building dropped to maybe a few degrees Centigrade. Can you say pneumonia? While being moved around, I caught a glimpse of what looked like maybe 17 or 18 year old girls, huddled together in a quivering mass like sheep in a snowstorm, as one friend, having seen the same thing, described it. By MATT SHULTZ
http://www.counterpunch.org/shultz07022010.html

This link shows videos of possible provocateurs in action.

Agent provocateur tactics at the G20 Protests? A forum for evidence and Discussion
June 28, 2010 by northernsong

http://northernsong.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/agent-provocateur-tactics-at-the-g20-protests-a-forum-for-evidence-and-discussion/

Deifr
Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, 02:23 AM
Anarchists always cry wolf that it was the police and not themselves.

Old Winter
Saturday, July 3rd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Anarchists always cry wolf that it was the police and not themselves.

And at the same time say that the violence was good, weird.