PDA

View Full Version : Leftist Anarchist Terror Attack in Ottawa

Gardisten
Thursday, May 20th, 2010, 04:29 AM
"The [Olympic] Games in Vancouver are now over, but resistance continues. An RBC branch can be found in every corner of Kanada," said the statement, quoted directly.

The statement, signed by "FFFC - Ottawa," also says the group will be at the G20 summit in Toronto on June 26-27 and at the G8 summit near Huntsville, Ont., June 25-26.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2010/05/19/ott-fire-bombing-bank.html#ixzz0oRDB8OtW

Old Winter
Thursday, May 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Most terror attacks in the West are done by anarchists/extreme leftists, i know that they are not the same but both of them always group together.

RoyBatty
Thursday, May 20th, 2010, 10:25 PM
I'm not familiar with this particular event but wouldn't these protesters rather be anti-globalist demonstrators?

They're frequently described as "leftists" and "anarchists" in the Corporate Media but those terms are vague and meaningless. A "leftist" can be anything from a Marxist to a Liberal to an Obama voter, a combination of those or something else.

If this particular group are anti-globalists then I'd have thought that we have things in common with them since (at least this is what I thought) we're also against "the system" which disenfranchises and enslaves us? :bconfused

RoyBatty
Thursday, May 20th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Most terror attacks in the West are done by anarchists/extreme leftists, i know that they are not the same but both of them always group together.

Sometimes things aren't what they seemed to be.

The interesting thing to note here is that many "terror" attacks in the West, particularly in the 70's and 80's which were blamed on "Communist" groups were actually false flag operations perpetrated by the West (especially the USA) in order to discredit the radical leftwing.

Read up on Operation Gladio and Propaganda Due (P2).

Gardisten
Friday, May 21st, 2010, 03:09 AM
I'm not familiar with this particular event but wouldn't these protesters rather be anti-globalist demonstrators?

They're frequently described as "leftists" and "anarchists" in the Corporate Media but those terms are vague and meaningless. A "leftist" can be anything from a Marxist to a Liberal to an Obama voter, a combination of those or something else.

If this particular group are anti-globalists then I'd have thought that we have things in common with them since (at least this is what I thought) we're also against "the system" which disenfranchises and enslaves us? :bconfused

These people consider themselves to be anarchists, and I hardly think that they would consider themselves to have any common ground with people on this forum. I would suggest going over to the message board on rabble.ca where these types lurk and simply post your opinions, see what kind of responses you get.

Old Winter
Sunday, May 23rd, 2010, 08:36 PM
Sometimes things aren't what they seemed to be.

The interesting thing to note here is that many "terror" attacks in the West, particularly in the 70's and 80's which were blamed on "Communist" groups were actually false flag operations perpetrated by the West (especially the USA) in order to discredit the radical leftwing.

Read up on Operation Gladio and Propaganda Due (P2).

Why would they want to do that.

EQ Fighter
Wednesday, May 26th, 2010, 04:05 AM

Personally I have no problem with anyone fighting "Globalism" in all its forms and shapes.

But in my experience Obama Voters are FOR Globalism, and are in fact Marxist.

Yes I agree we need to get away from the Buzz Words used by the media to label people "Left" or "Right Wing Extremist" because that is only playing into the hands of the Globalist Groups.

The sooner we begin to see the invisible hand that is running or should I say Ruining things the better off we will be.

As far as the CIA and FBI go I would say as an American I do not trust them one little bit. And for the most part they have evolved into an Organized Crime Syndicate just as the KGB did.

One of the legacies from the Cold War.

Gardisten
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Well, they've arrested a two or more persons--curious to see what the names are...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2010/06/18/ottawa-rbc-bombing.html

Gardisten
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 08:06 PM
* Roger Clement, 58, of Ottawa, charged with arson causing damage, possession of incendiary material, using explosives with intent to cause property damage, and mischief.
* Mathew Morgan-Brown, 32, of Ottawa, charged with arson, arson causing damage, possession of incendiary material, using explosives with intent to cause property damage, and mischief.
* Claude Haridge, 50, of Ottawa, charged with arson, careless storage and handling of ammunition, and mischief.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2010/06/19/firebombing-charges.html#socialcomments

Here's a blog about one of those arrested:
http://bigcitylib.blogspot.com/2010/06/meet-claude-haridge.html

What a surprise, he's pro-Islam...

Deifr
Saturday, June 19th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I read posts on a certain forum who used to be in this circle of people, and says they are idiots obsessed with the idea of violent revolution/activism. And also that they are nearly all quite privileged.

EDIT: There was definately posts along this line, but I was mixing them up with this one.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5611/saanarchists.th.png (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/saanarchists.png/)