PDA

View Full Version : Should Germanics Rule the World?

Wulfram
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 03:06 PM
[Split from The psychology of Germanics (http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=133298&highlight=germanic+psychology).]

Sure we are different. And the question really is not whether it is "better" than others, the point rather is that it is the "best for us". It doesnt matter whether other people consider it good or bad, we should stop to care about other people's opinion about our mindsets and psychology and the cultures and societies resulting from there. It is not our problem if a Maori or Chinese or South American considers it inappropiate for them or not. It is appropiate for us, it reflects what we are.

So, yes, we are better than others. Our worldviews are better than those of others. This does not need to be universally true, it is enough when it is true for us.

As Sigurd once said, the god of an other people might very well be the devil for us or vice versa. It is a question of perspective, and we really should stop caring about whether anyone else agrees with us or not. This counts for everything, our cults, our cultures, our societies, our way of life. Instead of caring about the opinions of others, we should protect our world and way of life with everything that's necessary to do so. To remain (or become again) ourselves.

Because the Germanic ideal is not universal is the very reason why our people are being exterminated.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world. This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.
Most were never given the opportunity to compare their poisonous ways with that of the Germanic ideal, which would have made this world a much better place.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?
What is so wrong about conquering and teaching the Maori or the Chinese or the South American our ideals, so long as it furthers the preservation of our culture?
In my opinion, this will be the only way we will ever be free of bad influences and the ambitions of other, lesser cultures.

Total rule or total subjugation can be the only paths available to a great people.

velvet
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Because the Germanic ideal is not universal is the very reason why our people are being exterminated.

You mix up two different pairs of socks here.
I was talking about "universal" in the sense that it refers to every race/people in the world, while you mourn that it is right now not "universal" among Germanics.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world. This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.
Most were never given the opportunity to compare their poisonous ways with that of the Germanic ideal, which would have made this world a much better place.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?

I'm not that sure about whether it would be advantageous to emulate the Jewish ways. After all, it is the reason why they are an persecuted people since 3000 years.

What is so wrong about conquering and teaching the Maori or the Chinese or the South American our ideals, so long as it furthers the preservation of our culture?

Maybe it would be wise to start with our own people instead of traveling the world to teach each and everyone.

And when you have a look into a random ghetto of any random people in your backyard, you might notice that some of them live among us for 300 years. It's a waste of time to bother about their wellbeing, or to teach them stuff they are unable to grasp.

In my opinion, this will be the only way we will ever be free of bad influences and the ambitions of other, lesser cultures.

We have created quite a bit of a mess for ourselves with caring about the wellbeing of other people. We gave them our tools and inventions and let them have their way.

If we wouldnt care about the enlightenment of other people, this mess simply wouldnt exist. We would have kicked them from our borders long before they'd been able to steal our creations that they now turn against us. And again we let them have their way.

This is our real problem we need to solve. We need to understand that nature will do her job when the time is ripe. We are not responsible to enlighten others or to safe them from their demise, who for the most parts are anyway unable to follow our footsteps, and start caring first and foremost about ourselves. When this at one points include to wipe off another people forcefully, because they wont allow us to have our ways, then so be it.

Total rule or total subjugation can be the only paths available to a great people.

I've always had a partiality for all the beautiful greys that are inbetween. There are decisions that are black and white, and there are decisions that can be any scale of grey. And honestly, beside that one certain other race I cant see a reason why we should fight against each and everyone.

War and strife are a necessity, not an end in themselves.

When we are proud to be civilisation, it should be possible to live with other races (outside our borders) and deal with them in a civilised manner, provided they understand the meaning of borders. As long as they do though I couldnt care less what other people do or do not within their borders.

Méldmir
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 05:22 PM
There is no point in teaching how other peoples should live their lives. How Asians or South Americans want lo live their lives is up to them. And the way we Germanics behave is also genetical I would believe, so you can't really teach someone to live a way someone who is very different from you should live.

Wulfram
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 06:03 PM
You mix up two different pairs of socks here.
I was talking about "universal" in the sense that it refers to every race/people in the world, while you mourn that it is right now not "universal" among Germanics.

What I meant was that because the Germanic ideal does not hold power everywhere is the very reason why everybody else in the world is trying to destroy us.
They will never leave us alone, simply because they cannot stand the idea that someone else out there is better than they. This is the main motivation for why jews have been plotting against us for so long.
In order to pass themselves off as the worlds (ersatz-)best, they must first remove all traces of a culture that actually was the best, which is the Germanic. They can't have existing reminders of a time when they were in the mighty shadows of someone else.

I'm not that sure about whether it would be advantageous to emulate the Jewish ways.

I never advocated anything jewish. I said as much when I wrote this:

Maybe it would be wise to start with our own people instead of traveling the world to teach each and everyone.

To the average Germanic nowadays, we are all equals. The reason they spout this nonsense is because they don't want to offend other peoples. If we can change the mind of other people first then naturally our own will try to adapt to this way of thinking as well.
It has been tried numerous times to start with the Germanic and each time has failed. Sure, a few may have been recruited along the way, but for the most part the very notion of "preservation" is considered a great evil to them.

And when you have a look into a random ghetto of any random people in your backyard, you might notice that some of them live among us for 300 years. It's a waste of time to bother about their wellbeing, or to teach them stuff they are unable to grasp.

We only need teach them the rudimentary basics. I understand they will never reach our level of sophistication, but this was meant to be.
We as a people have a duty to behave as the worlds best. This is why our culture is in decline because most Germanics are trying to give lesser cultures a chance to be the best as well, and this is unnatural, a waste of time and of resources.

If we wouldnt care about the enlightenment of other people, this mess simply wouldnt exist.

I only want to enlighten them to the extent of what is expected of them when dealing with their Germanic masters. ;)

I've always had a partiality for all the beautiful greys that are inbetween. There are decisions that are black and white, and there are decisions that can be any scale of grey.

Please explain.

And honestly, beside that one certain other race I cant see a reason why we should fight against each and everyone.

Because "each and everyone" is fighting against us as we speak!
It is a battle between Germanics/Gentiles and the rest of the world, who hate and want to exterminate us.

War and strife are a necessity, not an end in themselves.

How so?

When we are proud to be civilisation, it should be possible to live with other races (outside our borders) and deal with them in a civilised manner, provided they understand the meaning of borders. As long as they do though I couldnt care less what other people do or do not within their borders.

But they don't care about "borders", which is why the muslims and the mexicans feel they have a right to our lands, simply because they are getting away with it.
A show of brutality is needed. We need to make other peoples frightened of us. We need to subjugate them first before they subjugate us.

If we are the worlds best then this should also extend to us as being the worlds rulers as well. There was a time when keeping to ourselves in Europe may have worked, but too many cultures have gotten a taste of our greatness since that time and they now want a piece of the action. They need to be dealt with, and the only way to subdue them is to rule over them.

Hrodnand
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM

The reason why we are being exterminated is because an alien mindset thinks that it should be universal. Making our ways universal is no better than theirs.

The only way we will ever protect/preserve what is ours is for Germanics to rule the world.
This is how the jews get away with everything they inflict on us as well as other peoples.

We can't deal with immigrants within our own borders and you talk about world domination?
The jews must be eliminated or suppressed to the point when they are unable to move the strings behind the curtain, cutting those strings would be enough instead of ruling the world.

Tell me, what is so wrong about Germanics being the masters of the world?]

So that afterward they can be integrated and called "germanic"?
It is plainly idiotic and makes us no better than the jews. The difference of cultures is the key through which partly we can differentiate ourselves. If we make everyone the same as we are we are actually destroying our own identity.

Perhaps the romans were such a "great" people or the soviets when they imposed rule over East Europe or the jews, or the masses of immigrants who seem to rule more and more each day on our own lands. :thumbdown
The measure of greatness for a cultural/ethnic group lies far from how many lands they rule.

Wulfram
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 09:07 PM
The reason why we are being exterminated is because an alien mindset thinks that it should be universal. Making our ways universal is no better than theirs.

I only want Germanics to be in charge of the earth, not to try to convert other people into Germanics. You mis-interpreted what I was saying.
By having total rule this would allow us more freedom to practice preservation on our own lands without the intrusive cultures of others.
Do you have another method by which we can preserve our people?

We can't deal with immigrants within our own borders and you talk about world domination?

The immigrants will not stop coming until their own countries have been conquered and all European borders closed to them. Of course I have no idea how to achieve this without armies or weapons, but I am only speculating what needs to be done should we have those kind of resources.

The jews must be eliminated or suppressed to the point when they are unable to move the strings behind the curtain, cutting those strings would be enough instead of ruling the world.

After you have dealt with the jews will you then be prepared to deal with China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, etc?
Perhaps jewish influence is behind these very real threats as well, but we still have no evidence to support this theory.
It would be wise to not rule out the possibility that they are just as much of a threat to our people as the jew.
Do you have any evidence that proves if we stop the jew from wreaking havoc in our own lands that the evil will just stop there?

I never said this. These people should be allowed to retain their culture as a better way of softening the "blow" of Germanic rule.

If we make everyone the same as we are we are actually destroying our own identity.

Where did you get the idea that I advocated this nonsense?

The measure of greatness for a cultural/ethnic group lies far from how many lands they rule.

Expansion of territory and our ideals will act as a buffer to any threat against us. The more land we rule the more we insure the the extended survival of our people.
Again, I have no intention of converting any foreign subject into a Germanic.
In an ideal world we would not need to rule them at all, but this world we live in is one that will continue to attack Germanics until not a single one of is left standing or we ourselves have been subjugated.

May I ask what you have against total rule by Germanics?
It is either them or us.

Hrodnand
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I only want Germanics to be in charge of the earth, not to try to convert other people into Germanics.

How would you do this? Putting the native people of the respective land into reservations? You think they would just give up so easily their own native homeland? You think it is "germanic" to put our knives to the world's throat and force them to bow to our ways?

By having total rule this would allow us more freedom to practice preservation on our own lands without the intrusive cultures of others.

But then why focus on preservation when we ruled out everyone?

Do you have another method by which we can preserve our people?

Making our people more critical and more conscious about who they are and where they belong also about the importance of heritage, ethnicity and the preservation of these.

The immigrants will not stop coming until their own countries have been conquered and all European borders closed to them.

Yes, close the borders but leave them rule their lands the way they want to.

After you have dealt with the jews will you then be prepared to deal with China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, etc?

Probably yes. A folk-oriented policy would hasten up processes that are for the preservation of our folk, including a well prepared defense in the case of attack.

These people should be allowed to retain their culture as a better way of softening the "blow" of Germanic rule.

But with germanic soldiers at their borders with guns in their hands and within their lands constantly making inspections to a avoid a possible conspiracy against germanics?

Where did you get the idea that I advocated this nonsense?

From your statement where you said that we should teach them our ideals.

Expansion of territory and our ideals will act as a buffer to any threat against us. The more land we rule the more we insure the the extended survival of our people.

Nope, the romans thought in a similar way and they were proven wrong. The more land you rule the more soldiers you need to control more and more people which in the end undermines you.

May I ask what you have against total rule by Germanics?

The simple fact that it's ungermanic in all its ways, not to mention that it's also impossible.

Wulfram
Monday, May 10th, 2010, 10:39 PM
You think it is "germanic" to put our knives to the world's throat and force them to bow to our ways?

It is un-Germanic to allow the world to put a knife to our throat and bow to their ways, which is precisely what most Germanics are doing.

But then why focus on preservation when we ruled out everyone?

So that future generations of Germanics will not fall prey to the such things as feminism, race-mixing, "equality" for all, etc.
Constant vigilance will be required even when it seems that there is no threat left.
This is where our ancestors made their biggest mistake, when they let their guards down and ignored the little details (jews) that were rallying against them in secret.

Making our people more critical and more conscious about who they are and where they belong also about the importance of heritage, ethnicity and the preservation of these.

There are very few Germanics that you can approach nowadays and achieve success with this method. A noble endeavor yes, but one that is not applicable. Even if they were re-awakened to their heritage it would still take even longer to get them to fight.

Yes, close the borders but leave them rule their lands the way they want to.

The muslims have had their eyes on Europe for centuries. They are obsessed with invading our lands and subduing our people. Allowing them to do what they want will only make them continue in this effort.
Would it not be better to monitor them at all times to insure that no such threats will ever harm our people again?
Total rule is the only way to insure this.

Probably yes. A folk-oriented policy would hasten up processes that are for the preservation of our folk, including a well prepared defense in the case of attack.

The people will still be recovering from the shock of having their precious jews removed from power. The shock will only increase when they suddenly realize that we must also kick out all of the foreigners AND defend Europe from being attacked by the rest of the world, which is porecisely what is happening.
Most Europeans are under the impression that if they just keep on apologizing that the world will come to respect us and that diplomacy will prevail as a result. It is this kind of docile behavior that our enemies are counting on.

But with germanic soldiers at their boarders with guns in their hands and within their lands constantly making inspection to a avoid a possible conspiracy against germanics?

Naturally, but this is an obstacle that all ruling countries have faced in the past, and most European countries dealt with these resistant factions quite successfully. We must accept the smooth with the rough. This will also be our opportunity to prove to the world that we can deal with these resistance movements effectively and brutally should it be necessary, and sadly, most likely will be.
But this will all be done for the future of our heritage.
I would not mind being seen by history as a ruthless tyrant if it meant that my grandchildren can sit in a classroom not surrounded by muslims and mexicans.

From your statement where you said that we should teach them our ideals.

Which would be a far better alternative than what most people on this earth are forced to follow.

Nope, the romans thought in a similar way and they were proven wrong. The more land you rule the more soldiers you need to control more and more people which in the end undermines you.

The Romans failed, what makes you think we would also?

The simple fact that it's ungermanic in all its ways...

I repeat my first answer:

"It is un-Germanic to allow the world to put a knife to our throat and bow to their ways, which is precisely what most Germanics are doing."

Would you be willing to do the unthinkable if you also came to the conclusion that it was the only alternative open to us?

velvet
Tuesday, May 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM
What I meant was that because the Germanic ideal does not hold power everywhere is the very reason why everybody else in the world is trying to destroy us.

When the "Germanic ideal" (whatever that may be in terms of "world politics") nowhere exists or holds power, there is no reason whatsoever for any other race to destroy us.

The point why we are destroyed rather is that we play sheep for the oligarchs and Bilderbergs of this world and lead their wars against their foes, making them to our own too. This is not a war against a Germanic ideal, it is a war against mindless sheep fighting alien wars.

I never advocated anything jewish. I said as much when I wrote this:

You advocated to emulate the jewish will for world dominance. Whatever the claimed reason to implement one or another form of your own people's "ideals" on other people, it will end in the point that we will become a persecuted people just like a Jews. And with every right, if we act the same way as they do.

To the average Germanic nowadays, we are all equals. The reason they spout this nonsense is because they don't want to offend other peoples. If we can change the mind of other people first then naturally our own will try to adapt to this way of thinking as well.

You're advocating to make use of the conditioned herd-mentality to eventually (with a big MAYBE) have our people follow others, who MAYBE will take care of our culture?

Sorry, that makes no sense whatsoever.

It has been tried numerous times to start with the Germanic and each time has failed. Sure, a few may have been recruited along the way, but for the most part the very notion of "preservation" is considered a great evil to them.

???

We only need teach them the rudimentary basics. I understand they will never reach our level of sophistication, but this was meant to be.
We as a people have a duty to behave as the worlds best. This is why our culture is in decline because most Germanics are trying to give lesser cultures a chance to be the best as well, and this is unnatural, a waste of time and of resources.

I think we have a duty to care for our own people. As I said before, what other people do or not do is - as long as they dont attack us - not our problem. When they live on trees, its solely their problem, not ours.

I only want to enlighten them to the extent of what is expected of them when dealing with their Germanic masters.

I think this attitude is exactly the problem.

And as Hrodnand says, there is no point to talk about world domination when we're not even in charge of our own countries...

Because "each and everyone" is fighting against us as we speak!
It is a battle between Germanics/Gentiles and the rest of the world, who hate and want to exterminate us.

They want to exterminate us because "we" (as the sheeple that leads alien wars for other people) attack them, "enlighten" them with democrazy, bring them our economy, culture and society and give a f#*kn sh*t about their way of life.

Maybe we should rethink our attitude to them, they might be not as aggressive as they seem right now, and they arent aggressive without right either.

But they don't care about "borders", which is why the muslims and the mexicans feel they have a right to our lands, simply because they are getting away with it.

Again you mix up cause and effect.

If we are the worlds best then this should also extend to us as being the worlds rulers as well. There was a time when keeping to ourselves in Europe may have worked, but too many cultures have gotten a taste of our greatness since that time and they now want a piece of the action. They need to be dealt with, and the only way to subdue them is to rule over them.

You equate "best" with "ruler" over each and everyone, the "world". And everything short of ruler over each and everyone makes you think that you/we as a people have become scum and worthless.

That we have become worthless has other reasons, and I agree that this process must be reversed. "Shows of brutality", attempts to "world rulership" or "enforcing our ideals over other people" might not contribute anything positive to that process though.

Wulfram
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM
When the "Germanic ideal" (whatever that may be in terms of "world politics") nowhere exists or holds power, there is no reason whatsoever for any other race to destroy us.

These countries will soon be appropriated by our enemies for the very purpose of further building their strength against us. Besides, there are very few countries left out there that aren't hostile to Germanics. Most non-Germanics want to put us in chains or exterminate us altogether.

Example: China will eventually appropriate as much land as they can get, much in the same way the muslims will. These acquired countries will be forced to fight for China, whether they like it or not. The more resources china acquires the more it bolsters its own ability to invade and conquer our lands as a result. Your sit-back-and-just-let-things-be method is exactly what our enemies are laughing at.

If we don't appropriate these lands before other aggressively anti-Germanic countries get to them first then we lose yet more chances to build our resources to prepare for the inevitable conflict that is surely just around the corner. Anybody who has been keeping up can feel it in the air. This is a temporary lull for Germanics, the somewhat calm eye of the storm, for the true hellstorm for our people has only just begun. If you think we have it bad now you just wait to see what will happen in the coming decades.

Drastic measures need to be taken, however unsavory you think they contrast to the Heathen ideal, which I would fully agree with if this were an ideal world. But this world we live in is not ideal.
It is time to spill blood. If you don't have the backbone for it than kindly do not criticize others who are perfectly willing to do so for the future of our race. This is the only way our enemies will respect us and leave us alone, which is to conquer them before they completely conquer us.

But, like I said previously, I am only speculating what could/should be done if we had the resources. You have still yet to provide a theory yourself, other than the fairy tale notion that our people are just going to suddenly wake up in the face of danger and rally round to fight.
How do you propose to do this?

The point why we are destroyed rather is that we play sheep for the oligarchs and Bilderbergs of this world and lead their wars against their foes, making them to our own too. This is not a war against a Germanic ideal, it is a war against mindless sheep fighting alien wars.

The Germanic ideal is precisely the very last obstacle these evil forces are fighting to eradicate. How can you not see this?!
Our way of life was the best, one that taught a fierce independence as well as loyalty to the various Germanic countries we belong to.
Once this has been subdued then their own plans for world domination will be complete.

We need to keep up with the times. You advocate a quaintly peaceful notion to deal with the violent situation at hand, when I say we must act as our enemies do before they take everything else left and leave us nothing. You seriously think the world will just leave us alone if we act like Switzerland and take a neutral stance? They scoff at such a notion.

You advocated to emulate the jewish will for world dominance.

How is this exclusively a jewish one? Many countries who have ever had power made some attempt in their past to rule the world. The present ones who are attempting this I have already listed, with the jew at the forefront.

Whatever the claimed reason to implement one or another form of your own people's "ideals" on other people, it will end in the point that we will become a persecuted people just like a Jews. And with every right, if we act the same way as they do.

How are the power jews persecuted? They hide their malicious ways behind most other jews, most of whom do not seem to mind, and care not about their own. It is these jews, the owners of media, education, entertainment, medicine, governments, etc, that we are fighting against.

Please explain how we would become prosecuted if we ruled everything. The power jews who seem to be on the verge of taking everything themselves do not seem to be suffering.

Besides Velvet, we already are persecuted. Again I ask you how we can achieve freedom for our people without extreme violence. The only way our enemies will leave us alone is if we rule over them. I fail to understand why you can't see this as the very obvious solution.

Again. I only speculate.

You're advocating to make use of the conditioned herd-mentality to eventually (with a big MAYBE) have our people follow others, who MAYBE will take care of our culture?

Where did you get this ridiculous notion? I never said any such thing. Please point out where I say that we need other countries to protect us when all along I advocate appropriation of these countries. As their leaders it will be natural for us to be their protectors.

At one point it may have worked for Europeans to confine themselves to the old lands and preserve the various ways of life, but all Germanic countries are presently surrounded by those who not only want our lands but want to exterminate our people as well as our ideals. The only way to stop this progress is to fight fire with fire. When they make a grab for land then we also grab just as much. A show of power is needed. They rely on your method of defense to make this easier for them. If we just sit back and let the rest of the world take land, then sooner or later they will want Europe as well. They will never stop.
As distasteful as it sounds we must emulate those that threaten us, but not to the point where we need their protection (please).

???

The unfortunate trendiness of our people for the multi-cult fads can be turned against them. If they suddenly hear that hundreds of thousands of muslims are advocating separation from Germanic lands, even to the point of calling those who immigrate to our countries as traitors, then they will naturally imitate these sentiments, whether they know it is good for themselves in the future or not.
Most Germanics are hopelessly caught up with trying to "keep with the times". The muslims who do not immigrate must take it upon themselves to shame these wayfarers to come back home, otherwise this immigration will also destroy their people as well as our own.

But, since this appears to not be the case, then invasion of muslim lands will be necessary to put a complete end to this. I can't think of another way in which to achieve this. If you can I would love to hear it.

I think we have a duty to care for our own people. As I said before, what other people do or not do is - as long as they dont attack us - not our problem. When they live on trees, its solely their problem, not ours.

Unbelievable! As long as they don't attack us?! This is basically what is happening now as we speak. Where did you get the idea that they aren't attacking us, or will ever stop attacking us?
The conspirators set their plans into actions centuries ago. We are now seeing the end result of this. The only way to stop it is to be willing to get our hands bloody in the process. Your method of doing things will surely hasten our extermination and are precisely opposite of this duty you speak of. To preserve the future of our people it will be necessary to behave as aggressors ourselves.
Once we have everything then we can concentrate on the Heathen ideal.

Not our problem? If not our problem then please explain exactly what you think a problem means.

I think this attitude is exactly the problem.

Again, I am only conjecturing here.
Any country that conquers another must work to make future generations of those people more sympathetic to the ways of the conquerer. Not to the point where they would become Germanics, but enough to help lessen the number of those who rise against our rule.

They want to exterminate us because "we" (as the sheeple that leads alien wars for other people) attack them, "enlighten" them with democrazy, bring them our economy, culture and society and give a f#*kn sh*t about their way of life.

I want their cultures to survive. I do not want them to think that they can become Germanics, only serve us. The best way for them to serve is to be allowed to retain a sense of their own cultures.

Again you mix up cause and effect.

Please explain.

You equate "best" with "ruler" over each and everyone, the "world". And everything short of ruler over each and everyone makes you think that you/we as a people have become scum and worthless.

Do I really? Please point out where I have ever said this.

That we have become worthless has other reasons, and I agree that this process must be reversed. "Shows of brutality", attempts to "world rulership" or "enforcing our ideals over other people" might not contribute anything positive to that process though.

I am still waiting to hear an alternative to this that will work. You just keep saying ot without explaining yourself.

velvet
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 01:39 PM
If you don't have the backbone for it than kindly do not criticize others who are perfectly willing to do so for the future of our race.

I neither critisize nor hold back those who are willing to do so.
I just say that we need to do it in the right way, for the right reasons, at the right locations, against the right foes.

And with this I mean that we start with getting back our OWN countries.

How is this exclusively a jewish one? Many countries who have ever had power made some attempt in their past to rule the world. The present ones who are attempting this I have already listed, with the jew at the forefront.

The Jews are persecuted for 3000 years, because they stick their noses in things that arent their business. I would think that we have enough problems to solve without creating a copy of that problem for us on top.

And one of the reasons why we are in that mess in the first place is that we are obviously unable to learn from history. The Jews have been kicked out because they became a threat to the people of any given country at one point in time. Yet, they are still or again here.

What we obviously are unable to learn from history too is that each and every single one of these attempted world domination empires died due to the generated multicult.

Besides Velvet, we already are persecuted. Again I ask you how we can achieve freedom for our people without extreme violence. The only way our enemies will leave us alone is if we rule over them. I fail to understand why you can't see this as the very obvious solution.

As said above, aiming to "rule the world" when we are not even in charge of our own countries is a bit.... over the top? Utopian?
I never said something of peaceful or that we shouldnt use violence. This will be necessary indeed and the time for it will come soon enough.

I just think we should start to conquer back our own countries and then see what is left as foes. I would think, when we are in charge of our countries and determine our policies and economies ourselves again, that some of the right now existing foes just cease to be foes.

Where did you get this ridiculous notion? I never said any such thing. Please point out where I say that ....

From the very quote I said this in reply to and from this:

The unfortunate trendiness of our people for the multi-cult fads can be turned against them. If they suddenly hear that hundreds of thousands of muslims are advocating separation from Germanic lands, even to the point of calling those who immigrate to our countries as traitors, then they will naturally imitate these sentiments, whether they know it is good for themselves in the future or not.
Most Germanics are hopelessly caught up with trying to "keep with the times". The muslims who do not immigrate must take it upon themselves to shame these wayfarers to come back home, otherwise this immigration will also destroy their people as well as our own.

You advocate that we rely on other people doing for some reason the "right thing" and remain seperated from us, and that our people then learn from their attitude, or just copy it because it is so wonderfully PC or whatever.

That is total nonsense. We dont have the time to wait for that to happen, we need to start to teach our people NOW. Our worth, our values, our virtues and that we must maintain (or regain) our way of life in order to survive the next generation.

To reach this goal - and again, I'm talking about conquering back our own countries - there will be enough blood spilled which will in turn generate some new problems for us. There is no point in making the world our enemy on top. This will only lead to that this war will be an literally endless war. And it will be our last war if we manage to turn each and every bush people into our enemy. Whites (including Russians) make up half a billion people, while there would be 6,3 billion people fighting against us. This is outright stupidity. You could as well jump down the next bridge.

Rassenhygieniker
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 01:48 PM
It is plainly idiotic and makes us no better than the jews. The difference of cultures is the key through which partly we can differentiate ourselves. If we make everyone the same as we are we are actually destroying our own identity.

Yes this seem to be a christian chores nowadays, I was reading something on a pseudo-nationalist french forum about the American/Mexican problem (related to the law of Arizona that passed) and in the comments the french where rooting for the Mexicans over the WASP because as they claimed Mexicans, are closer to them (French latin catholics) than the WASP.

I say that a religion can be changed, but a religion can never change a race.

The more land you rule the more soldiers you need to control more and more people which in the end undermines you.

Yes and the more land an Empire have, the more slaves it needs to own. The slaves always ended up overunning and destroying the Empire in which they served.

Germanics should just rule over other Germanics in Germanic lands and allow zero immigration nor emigration.

Hrodnand
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 02:30 PM
It is un-Germanic to allow the world to put a knife to our throat and bow to their ways, which is precisely what most Germanics are doing.

Yes, these are the two extremes but there is a way in-between and as I've said there isn't only black and white. Part of the germanic life ideal at least from my point of view is to live with the "Utgard" or outer world in a balanced way, that is within our closed borders, finding our own way to defend our borders whenever it's necessary. That's what our cause stands for, to preserve that which is ours, ethnically, culturally and spiritually. The term preservation usually stands for a defensive attitude and not a versus the World kind of thinking as you propose. Being a germanic is not an excuse to wage war against the World and to claim superiority above anything else.

So that future generations of Germanics will not fall prey to the such things as feminism, race-mixing, "equality" for all, etc.

These ideas never were, are or will be germanic which means that they arose from foreign influence, from the outside. Once you ruled out everyone on the world there will be no longer need for preservation because there will be no possibility for a foreign influence. What we would get however, is another military based totalitarian system, because you can't rule the world with a folkish policy, we would get a 1.1 version of Hitler which would mean that we learned nothing from our past.

Constant vigilance will be required even when it seems that there is no threat left.

Exactly, because you simply can't control the world without constant inspection. Our folk would be consumed by the paranoia and anxiety fed by the leaders regarding a possible conspiracy against germanics.

This is where our ancestors made their biggest mistake, when they let their guards down and ignored the little details (jews) that were rallying against them in secret.

Yes, guards, defense. Had they took a firm defense against them and we wouldn't be in this mess today. A strong defense is required not an absolute offense versus the World.

There are very few Germanics that you can approach nowadays and achieve success with this method. A noble endeavor yes, but one that is not applicable. Even if they were re-awakened to their heritage it would still take even longer to get them to fight.

So we should awake a desire for power in germanics to rule the whole World, yes? make them greedy of power like the jews? Is that your plan? I wonder how many germanics could you approach with these views. :oanieyes

The muslims have had their eyes on Europe for centuries. They are obsessed with invading our lands and subduing our people. Allowing them to do what they want will only make them continue in this effort.
Would it not be better to monitor them at all times to insure that no such threats will ever harm our people again?
Total rule is the only way to insure this.

Your logic practically is the same as that of excluding all the odds and bad in Life and it's a logic for paranoid weak who can't accept these things as part of reality. It's like trying to defeat death, which is plainly idiotic. There has always been people of various cultures who tried to take our lands and there will always be, what we should concentrate on is not to let them infiltrate our borders instead of waging war on their lands, against them.

The people will still be recovering from the shock of having their precious jews removed from power.
The shock will only increase when they suddenly realize that we must also kick out all of the foreigners AND defend Europe from being attacked by the rest of the world, which is porecisely what is happening.

Once they are shown that their precious jews are the cause for their condition (and the majority are unhappy in general about their condition in most germanic countries) you would be surprised how fast they would redefine their views especially if there's a given alternative. Need is a major ruling force in such situations.

Most Europeans are under the impression that if they just keep on apologizing that the world will come to respect us and that diplomacy will prevail as a result.

Because they have been taught to behave like "good old" christians, turning the other cheek. :oanieyes

I would not mind being seen by history as a ruthless tyrant if it meant that my grandchildren can sit in a classroom not surrounded by muslims and mexicans.

Showing to those muslims and mexicans the door or simply not letting them in would be sufficient.

Which would be a far better alternative than what most people on this earth are forced to follow.

Bullshit! Who are you to consider your way of thinking as the best for others? You can't decide for others, who knows that our mentality would be as bad for muslims as muslim mentality is bad for us, it works the other way around too. Germanic ideals are for germanics, period.

The Romans failed, what makes you think we would also?

It doesn't matter whether it's the romans, muslims, soviets, jews, us. It's the mentality which has the defect, to rule the World, it's a trap mentality which deceives it's follower and it has been proven throughout history how it works.

Would you be willing to do the unthinkable if you also came to the conclusion that it was the only alternative open to us?

I would not because it is simply not the best conclusion that can be made, in fact its the worst that Ive ever heard. You seem to become overly paranoid about these issues and I suggest you to reconsider your thoughts instead of promoting world hegemony.

Wulfram
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Velvet, you have once again chosen to ignore most of what I have written and selected only a few passages to respond to. As I was courteous enough to respond to yours please reread those omitted passages and respond in kind.

I just say that we need to do it in the right way, for the right reasons, at the right locations, against the right foes.

And with this I mean that we start with getting back our OWN countries.

Again, I am eagerly awaiting your response as to how this can be achieved bloodlessly.

The Jews are persecuted for 3000 years, because they stick their noses in things that arent their business. I would think that we have enough problems to solve without creating a copy of that problem for us on top.

Are you suggesting that because the jews failed that we Germanics would make the same mistakes? You don't give enough credit to our people and WAY too much to the jew. I have no doubt that our people would make fine masters, and achieve this goal efficiently and effectively.
We are a people who can see past the failures of others. We create, we improve, we do not destroy, that is in our nature.
But, because of the present situation it will be required of us to behave in a manner that I certainly would not want to resort to. The only way we can take back what is ours is to take it back in the same brutal manner in which it was stolen. Not an ideal, but the only method by which it can achieved.

And one of the reasons why we are in that mess in the first place is that we are obviously unable to learn from history.

The jews write the textbooks, own the media, hollywood, and pretty much all other forms of information. They can dictate such tired cliches as "humans don't learn from history", which, appropriately enough, is implied about Germanics/Whites/Gentiles.
How can we learn form history what to do is right if the history they present to our people is a lie to begin with? A history that is designed to demonize the Germanic ideal.
Explain what our people haven't learned, or need learning, about history and I can easily point out that it is a history that is catered to the jews survival and not the Germanic.

What we obviously are unable to learn from history too is that each and every single one of these attempted world domination empires died due to the generated multicult.

Once again, how do you know that Germanics can't make a success of it? Just because other, lesser races attempted and failed? You are still not giving enough credit to our people. Just because others failed is not proof enough that we would too.

As said above, aiming to "rule the world" when we are not even in charge of our own countries is a bit.... over the top? Utopian?

For what must be the umpteenth time, I have said that I am only speculating as to what measures could be taken should the resources be available to us. But, I suppose for the umpteenth time you will ignore it.

I never said something of peaceful or that we shouldnt use violence. This will be necessary indeed and the time for it will come soon enough.

Okay, but please explain how your own method will work. In my opinion, it will probably be exactly like my own, but this is something that you either just don't want to admit, or because you really don't have a plan of action in the first place.

I just think we should start to conquer back our own countries and then see what is left as foes. I would think, when we are in charge of our countries and determine our policies and economies ourselves again, that some of the right now existing foes just cease to be foes.

This is yet another attempt to say what needs to be done without going into the details.
PLEASE ELABORATE.

From the very quote I said this in reply to and from this:

You misinterpreted what I said.
The average Germanic is hopelessly addicted to "what is right" by liberal standards. Most of them support, or don't care about, the muslim invasion because they have been induced to feel shame if they do. In order to hide this notion of shame the conspirators made it trendy to be accepting of the invaders, implying that to not accept them would be the height of ignorance and bad manners.

Because of this they are apt to go along with muslim sentiments, and most of them do already. If Germanics were induced into thinking that if the muslims are sick of seeing their own stray and become integrated, then this may have the effect of causing our own to also think that immigration is a bad thing.
Besides, I am not advocating total assistance from the foreigners. I only ask that they participate in removing their own from our lands. But because they don't seem to be doing this at the present then the only solution will be to invade these muslim lands and curtail the immigration at its source.

Our job will not only be to conquer the lands of these invaders, but also to conquer our own people as well. They are an easily manageable herd who will be reluctant to fight back much in the same way they are reluctant to oppose the intrusion onto their lands. It will then be our job to re-indoctrinate the spirit of our people.

You advocate that we rely on other people doing for some reason the "right thing" and remain seperated from us, and that our people then learn from their attitude, or just copy it because it is so wonderfully PC or whatever.

There you go again. Accusing me of saying something which I have never advocated. All I ever said was that the muslims back home could persuade the immigrants to return. Where did you get the notion, or interpret this to mean, that I want their complete assistance?

We dont have the time to wait for that to happen, we need to start to teach our people NOW. Our worth, our values, our virtues and that we must maintain (or regain) our way of life in order to survive the next generation.

Pure fantasy. We don't have time for ANYTHING.
Teach our people? How do you propose this will work unless done by force?
They are going to just suddenly wake up and see the light?
Just because you did is not proof that others will follow your reasoning.
Please elaborate on a way that you think will work better than my own method.

To reach this goal - and again, I'm talking about conquering back our own countries - there will be enough blood spilled which will in turn generate some new problems for us. There is no point in making the world our enemy on top.

THE WORLD IS ALREADY OUR ENEMY! What makes you think they are not?

This will only lead to that this war will be an literally endless war.

The war is already happening. Just because you can't hear the approach of firing cannon does not meant it doesn't exist. It already looks to be an endless war against us, one that has been going on since the time of the Midianites, and probably even much further back. They will not stop until every last defender of our heritage is either killed or enslaved.

And it will be our last war if we manage to turn each and every bush people into our enemy. Whites (including Russians) make up half a billion people, while there would be 6,3 billion people fighting against us.

You really seem to lack confidence in our people. What evidence do you have, that our people couldn't effectively deal with this threat? Again, I speculate, based on the notion that if we had the resources available there could be a chance.

Horagalles
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM
...The jews write the textbooks, own the media, hollywood, and pretty much all other forms of information. They can dictate such tired cliches as "humans don't learn from history", which, appropriately enough, is implied about Germanics/Whites/Gentiles.
How can we learn form history what to do is right if the history they present to our people is a lie to begin with? A history that is designed to demonize the Germanic ideal.
Explain what our people haven't learned, or need learning, about history and I can easily point out that it is a history that is catered to the jews survival and not the Germanic. Pretty much most textbooks have been written by non-Jews. That Jews appeared on the academic scene is a development of the 20th century. It started with some textbooks in the field of psycholy, but expanded to most other disciplines with the notable exception of engineering science. And the more it get's to hard facts and working solutions it seems that Jews keep their fingers away for it or stick to copying the work of others.
I'm not saying that there are no good science books written by Jews, but I should note that most good books have been written by Germanics or people closely related to them. And this accounts for virtually all disciplines from philosophy to physics.

It just seems that Germanics motivation is to make contributions to science and general embetterment, while jews tend to focus on those things that are important to exercise control in society. This would include media, financial sector and of course the cultural industry that plays a role in people's intellectual life's.

Once again, how do you know that Germanics can't make a success of it? Just because other, lesser races attempted and failed? You are still not giving enough credit to our people. Just because others failed is not proof enough that we would too.
....She's not referring to Germanics, but to multicultural societies, which all become a big mess in the end.

Wulfram
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Pretty much most textbooks have been written by non-Jews. That Jews appeared on the academic scene is a development of the 20th century. It started with some textbooks in the field of psycholy, but expanded to most other disciplines with the notable exception of engineering science. And the more it get's to hard facts and working solutions it seems that Jews keep their fingers away for it or stick to copying the work of others.
I'm not saying that there are no good science books written by Jews, but I should note that most good books have been written by Germanics or people closely related to them. And this accounts for virtually all disciplines from philosophy to physics.

True. I stand corrected.

It just seems that Germanics motivation is to make contributions to science and general embetterment, while jews tend to focus on those things that are important to exercise control in society. This would include media, financial sector and of course the cultural industry that plays a role in people's intellectual life's.

Yes indeed, which is why I should have stated that jews own the textbooks and make sure that the underlying message of what is being taught from them is with a mind toward jewish preservation and control.
Without the Germanic to write these books for them they could not possibly achieve this.
But as time goes on and more is written into these textbooks glorifying jewish "achievements" I fear that the original quality put into them by our own will gradually fade.
Jews wish to replace all of our achievements, or steal them, in order to remove all traces of our greatness and induce the world to think that they are best. This is reminiscent of those lesser pharoah's who erased the names from the monuments of past leaders and then carved their own in place of them in order to fool the future that they were responsible.

She's not referring to Germanics, but to multicultural societies, which all become a big mess in the end.

I understand multi-culture societies fail and I certainly do not advocate them.
I was responding to her implication that if other cultures tried world rule and failed then naturally that means that Germanics will also follow the same route.
I disagree.To prevent the multi-culture influence from invading our lands again it will be necessary to rule over those countries that allow their own to immigrate. Nothing short of force will work.

Again, I only speculate what method will probably work should the resources be available. In my opinion there are no other alternatives. The time for talk is long since over.

velvet
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Velvet, you have once again chosen to ignore most of what I have written and selected only a few passages to respond to.

Yes, because I dont have interest in playing that psych-game again.

As I was courteous enough to respond to yours please reread those omitted passages and respond in kind.

:oanieyes
I decide myself to what I respond and to what not, and I will continue to do so. Most of what you brought up is anyway total OT in this thread

Again, I am eagerly awaiting your response as to how this can be achieved bloodlessly.

I never said so.
But once again: I dont think that we do ourselves good with setting the entire world ablaze and up against us. The coming war will be bloody enough, no need to create more enemies than needed.
And also once again: before we should even dare to think about ruling others, we need to get back in charge of ourselves. This is and must be the goal first and foremost, and nothing else.

Are you suggesting that because the jews failed that we Germanics would make the same mistakes? You don't give enough credit to our people and WAY too much to the jew. I have no doubt that our people would make fine masters, and achieve this goal efficiently and effectively.

Sticking noses in other people's business is sticking noses in other people's business. Get rid of this hybris that we would be "better masters" than others. We would be masters, and as masters there is a natural limit to "better".

The jews write the textbooks, own the media, hollywood, and pretty much all other forms of information. They can dictate such tired cliches as "humans don't learn from history", which, appropriately enough, is implied about Germanics/Whites/Gentiles.
Explain what our people haven't learned, or need learning, about history and I can easily point out that it is a history that is catered to the jews survival and not the Germanic.

We are unable to learn, obviously, that a multicultural mess leads to the extinction of a unique people. This counts for the Mongols under Ghingis Khan just as well as for the Roman Empire. A multicultural mess dies of its inconsistence, its societal chaos, the dissolving of structures and bonds, and eventually the unique people "dies", ie is dissolved into a mixed people with no more own idenity, but a mixed identity.

This has nothing to do with who creates that mess, it is this mess itself that leads to demise.

Simple, basic truth:
One race can have several cultures, but one culture cannot have several races.

For some weird reason, and that has happened to many great civilisations throughout history, a high level of civilisation leads to "cultural relativism". People start to think that because the civilisation is superior that was created through ONE people, it could contain more races, and that these other races only needs a bit of education and then do fine in that superior civilisation. It is proven throughout history that this is not the case. History shows that every attempt to create a "peaceful happy world for everyone" eradicates the superior civilisation.

We are obviously unable to understand simple basic truths and act accordingly. Like you, there are people falling for the hybris and trying to disprove simple basic facts of life with the notion that "we are better and just because others failed, doesnt mean that we would fail too".

This is a consciously refusing to accept simple basic facts, out of hybris.

Yes, it is proof enough. It is simple basic facts of life.

And it is utter stupidity to take the risk of failing once more, and failing means that the unique people (we) gets extinct, because of a misguided belief that it could be theoretically possible to manage it.

Sure it is theoretically possible, with round about a million optimal preconditions and satisfied IFs and WHENs. Fact remains though that these millions preconditions never will be met by what you call the "lesser races". This is just as well a simple fact.

For what must be the umpteenth time, I have said that I am only speculating as to what measures could be taken should the resources be available to us. But, I suppose for the umpteenth time you will ignore it.

You are not speculating, you want me/others to agree with your viewpoint.

On your "speculation tour" through megalomanic and suicidal dream fantasies of world rulership you oversee the simple things that needs to be done.

Get back in charge over our own countries, policies, economies, cultures. This must be our goal, which will be hard enough under the current conditions. Such fantasies of "am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen" will only generate more problems for us on that way and as things stand right now, will most likely prevent from succeeding at all.

You misinterpreted what I said.
The average Germanic is hopelessly addicted to "what is right" by liberal standards. Most of them support, or don't care about, the muslim invasion because they have been induced to feel shame if they do. In order to hide this notion of shame the conspirators made it trendy to be accepting of the invaders, implying that to not accept them would be the height of ignorance and bad manners.

Because of this they are apt to go along with muslim sentiments, and most of them do already. If Germanics were induced into thinking that if the muslims are sick of seeing their own stray and become integrated, then this may have the effect of causing our own to also think that immigration is a bad thing.

I still fail to see how I would have misinterpreted what you said.
You keep claiming I misunderstand, and repeat the same twisted thought-string in the next paragraph. :shrug

It would make just so much more sense to teach our people what "is right" than to wait that they react or start to think the "right" way because they are immitating other people, or even more out of any possibility that the "actual right thing" becomes PC because it serves the muslim / minorities sentiments.

Besides, I am not advocating total assistance from the foreigners. I only ask that they participate in removing their own from our lands. But because they don't seem to be doing this at the present then the only solution will be to invade these muslim lands and curtail the immigration at its source.

Cant you really not realise how twisted this is?

THE WORLD IS ALREADY OUR ENEMY! What makes you think they are not?

I never said they are not.
I just differ between the reasons for why they are. I say the most of them are enemies because we play the sheeple for oligarchs and lead their wars. While you claim they would lead, all and on their own account, a war against the "Germanic ideal" or Germanics as such.
I just say that this is nonsense. The only other race for that this maybe applies are the Jews, and even there I dont think that they "hate the Germanic ideal as such" but that this ideal just is an obstacle to live their vampire life and on their way to world domination.

It is rather our folkishness, not really our ideals, that they want removed, because it stands diametrically opposed to a "unified world".

You really seem to lack confidence in our people. What evidence do you have, that our people couldn't effectively deal with this threat? Again, I speculate, based on the notion that if we had the resources available there could be a chance.

Proof one: we dont have the resources (we arent even in charge of the resources that we created)
Proof two: simple math

Evidence? Again, get rid of this hybris. It is simple common sense that should stop you from any attempt to try this when the facts are like they are. This has nothing to do with lacking confidence.

Wulfram
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Yes, these are the two extremes but there is a way in-between and as I've said there isn't only black and white. Part of the germanic life ideal at least from my point of view is to live with the "Utgard" or outer world in a balanced way, that is within our closed borders, finding our own way to defend our borders whenever it's necessary.

You are thinking selfishly. If you think this can be achieved within our lifetimes then you clearly have not thought ahead.
The whole point of saving our race is to do so for those Germanics who come long after us. We must sacrifice this "balanced way" dream of yours, at least for the present, simply because most Germanics do not care, and that the conspirators will spare no expense to insure that they keep right on not caring. In the end, every last Germanic who opposes this will either killed off or placed into an asylum for dangerous thinking.
You can't undo centuries of brainwash in one generation.

That's what our cause stands for, to preserve that which is ours, ethnically, culturally and spiritually.

I am still not hearing what your plan for achieving this.

The term preservation usually stands for a defensive attitude and not a versus the World kind of thinking as you propose.

Germanics already are "versus the world." Them against us. Do you really think that they aren't?
If the purpose of our enemies is to exterminate us, and they are as we speak, then what other alternative do you have besides a violent one?

Being a germanic is not an excuse to wage war against the World and to claim superiority above anything else.

Even when the rest of the world is at present waging war against Germanics?
The rest of the world are being convinced that we Germanics are inferior to other races, and that we are a race that exclusively destroys and enslaves.
Read the jewish-owned textbooks from around the world, and you will see prominently displayed the history of the "White devil" more than you will stories of our greatness.
Like I mentioned before, we are the best, and it is important that we preserve this in order so that future Germanics can keep right on being the best. Total rule is the only viable alternative in which to achieve this, otherwise the jealous nature of other people will never stop trying to destroy us.
If we apply your nice-guy method in dealing with our enemies then surely our people will be gone in less than a century.

These ideas never were, are or will be germanic which means that they arose from foreign influence, from the outside.

Foreign influence holds sway on the average Germanic at present.
I personally do not want to have to resort to violence as a means to an end, but since we Germanics are being attacked from all sides by then we must adapt to the situation. We must lower ourselves, temporarily, and fight them back in the same way they do us. Once we have established that we can be just as brutal and ruthless as they are, even more so if necessary, then they will be reluctant to invade our lands. The immigrants will too frightened to keep coming and the one who are here will want to return their countries of origin.
We must make the foreigners terrified of the notion of living in Europe and getting a free ride.

Once you ruled out everyone on the world there will be no longer need for preservation because there will be no possibility for a foreign influence.

How do you propose to rule them out with your peaceful method? Do you think that if we are just really, really nice to them that they are just going to up and leave because they suddenly feel bad about what they have done?

What we would get however, is another military based totalitarian system, because you can't rule the world with a folkish policy, we would get a 1.1 version of Hitler which would mean that we learned nothing from our past.

How do you know it will be a totalitarian one? I would want nothing less than a folkish policy myself.
Your quaint method for preservation is the very reason why our enemies are destroying the folkish ideal.

Our folk would be consumed by the paranoia and anxiety fed by the leaders regarding a possible conspiracy against germanics.

Please explain.

So we should awake a desire for power in germanics to rule the whole World, yes? make them greedy of power like the jews? Is that your plan?

The jews greed is the very reason why they are ruling now. They have induced our people to think along these same lines. They are not the same people they were centuries ago. We have to adapt to the present. Because of this I feel that the only way to get them into action is if they are promised some reward in the end. To try and persuade them to fight for the folkish ideal is unrealistic.
Through time, once we have regained control, then we can slowly, but surely, reintroduce the original ways of our people. But to think they can suddenly stop on a dime and be persuaded to fight for what is right will only fail, and is currently failing as we speak. How many hundreds of thousands of Germanics have you converted to your way of thinking? One thousand? A few?

I wonder how many germanics could you approach with these views. :oanieyes

Who knows? How many do you think you could approach with your non-violent, non-ruling method?

Your logic practically is the same as that of excluding all the odds and bad in Life and it's a logic for paranoid weak who can't accept these things as part of reality.

Where did you get the notion that I excluded these things? Please. You are making things up to bolster your argument.
Because I can see the reality of the situation is the reason why I feel that absolute force is necessary.
I have still to hear your alternative as to how we can achieve this bloodlessly.

There has always been people of various cultures who tried to take our lands and there will always be, what we should concentrate on is not to let them infiltrate our borders instead of waging war on their lands, against them.

They have already infiltrated our borders!
If we don't invade their lands and cut them off at the source then how else do you propose to stop them?
Like Velvet you propose a solution without going into detail:

"...what we should concentrate on is not to let them infiltrate our borders..."

And...?

Once they are shown that their precious jews are the cause for their condition (and the majority are unhappy in general about their condition in most germanic countries) you would be surprised how fast they would redefine their views especially if there's a given alternative. Need is a major ruling force in such situations.

Agreed. But it would take way too long to convince them of this. By that time I fear that even the little that remains to us will be lost. This is why drastic and immediate measures will be needed. Unless we take it all by force then our people will not even be given a chance to understand how the jew was responsible for all of this. They will keep right on blaming themselves.

Showing to those muslims and mexicans the door or simply not letting them in would be sufficient.

Really? I don't see it. This method has been attempted already and both the muslims and the mexicans chuckle at these nice-guy attempts to get them to leave.
The only thing they will ever respect is a well-placed Germanic foot up their ass while assisting them out that door you speak so fondly of.

Bullshit! Who are you to consider your way of thinking as the best for others?

I could easily ask you the same question. How do you know your method is the only way to work? What evidence do you have that it will?

Germanic ideals are for germanics, period.

True, but our lands are being converted to foreign ideals as we speak. It is at the point where it now seems unstoppable. How would propose we even stem the tide a bit, much less stop it altogether?

It doesn't matter whether it's the romans, muslims, soviets, jews, us. It's the mentality which has the defect, to rule the World, it's a trap mentality which deceives it's follower and it has been proven throughout history how it works.

Again, you don't give enough credit to your own. Personally I feel that as the best people who ever lived on this planet that we can actually be the first people to rule the world successfully. What evidence do you have that we can't? Because other, lesser races have tried and failed?

I would not because it is simply not the best conclusion that can be made, in fact its the worst that Ive ever heard. You seem to become overly paranoid about these issues and I suggest you to reconsider your thoughts instead of promoting world hegemony.

Hrodnand, I respect you, but you seem to be taking a rather SOFT approach to the problem. Since you have avoided offering any alternative to what is without doubt the most obvious solution to our problem, I am left to assume that deep inside you do agree with my method but feel compelled to take the turn-the-other-cheek approach instead.

I am open to the non-violent method, but until I hear a better solution I am sticking with my original plan.
Care to enlighten me?

Hrodnand
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 04:59 PM
You are thinking selfishly. If you think this can be achieved within our lifetimes then you clearly have not thought ahead.
The whole point of saving our race is to do so for those Germanics who come long after us.

I've never said this could be achieved within a single lifetime but first things come first as velvet said it too, we must constantly prepare our youth and the ones who are willing to join us for preservation (i.e a strong defense) instead of spreading warmongering and promoting world hegemony.
Actually it is you who did not think ahead by failing to acknowledge the extermination that would await our folk in the end. The arguments for this have been already made clear in former posts.

We must sacrifice this "balanced way" dream of yours, at least for the present, simply because most Germanics do not care, and that the conspirators will spare no expense to insure that they keep right on not caring.
In the end, every last Germanic who opposes this will either killed off or placed into an asylum for dangerous thinking.
You can't undo centuries of brainwash in one generation.

Do you really think that the followers of this "world rule idea" will be accepted and tolerated? they will be the first ones to be hunted down. Germanics don't care because they are constantly fed not to care. It is this "not to care" material which flows through most information channels that needs to be changed and redefined. Besides, there is no possible way to take any effective action within a short period of time so you just keep on dreaming about a sudden counter-attack and world hegemony as a result and I'll go with the most reliable option for now: preservation.

I am still not hearing what your plan for achieving this.

Urging people to a critical thinking, encouraging them to question the information that is spread by the media while promoting the idea of preservation in all its forms. It certainly has greater chance to work than your idea of suddenly recruiting an effective pro germanic army willing to take over the world in a... few months?

If the purpose of our enemies is to exterminate us, and they are as we speak, then what other alternative do you have besides a violent one?

I've never said we shouldn't use violence, but we should use it to defend our native homelands instead of conquering the world.

Even when the rest of the world is at present waging war against Germanics?

That's an excuse only for taking a defensive strategy on our homelands.

The rest of the world are being convinced that we Germanics are inferior to other races, and that we are a race that exclusively destroys and enslaves.
Read the jewish-owned textbooks from around the world, and you will see prominently displayed the history of the "White devil" more than you will stories of our greatness.

Realistically speaking that is nothing we can do about as long as the jews are influential in writing history.

Like I mentioned before, we are the best, and it is important that we preserve this in order so that future Germanics can keep right on being the best.
Total rule is the only viable alternative in which to achieve this, otherwise the jealous nature of other people will never stop trying to destroy us.

As long as we exist there will always be someone jealous of us and there is no realistic way how we could eliminate everyone who is a possible opponent in the future.

If we apply your nice-guy method in dealing with our enemies then surely our people will be gone in less than a century.

I constantly wonder where you take this nice guy idiocy from. :oanieyes
I've never said we should be nice to them, no, we should be ruthless, discriminative, showing no tolerance but at our own borders or within and no further.

I personally do not want to have to resort to violence as a means to an end,

It seems now that it's you who rather tries to be the nice guy... Violence is necessary when it is needed. I personally have no problem with it nor should any conscious germanic who understands the reality of our situation.

but since we Germanics are being attacked from all sides by then we must adapt to the situation. We must lower ourselves, temporarily, and fight them back in the same way they do us.

Adapting firstly means to take a defensive action against that which is foreign or alien.

Once we have established that we can be just as brutal and ruthless as they are, even more so if necessary, then they will be reluctant to invade our lands.

They will be reluctant to come here if we push them out by force and keep them outside. It's simple as that.

The immigrants will too frightened to keep coming and the one who are here will want to return their countries of origin.

Where could they possibly return when their own lands are ruled by us?

Making them frightened within our lands is enough and there is no need to rule the world to prove that point.

How do you know it will be a totalitarian one? I would want nothing less than a folkish policy myself.

Please, explain any other effective policy than a totalitarian one.

Your quaint method for preservation is the very reason why our enemies are destroying the folkish ideal.

Actually it is your kind of unrealistic thinking that makes many preservationists to become rather paranoid and unconscious regarding the possibilities of our folk. It is this science-fiction-fantasy which fails to put things into action.

Please explain.

The simple fact is enough that you can't convince the average germanic with these views unless it's a skinhead or an idiot who had too much empathy for Star Wars in childhood.

Realistically speaking germanic people in general are more keen to turn towards themselves than to turn against the world.

The jews greed is the very reason why they are ruling now.

So you say it is an example we should follow?

Because of this I feel that the only way to get them into action is if they are promised some reward in the end.

And you think a promise of constant war and hegemony with the world is better than one which offers the survival of our identity within our own borders? I still wonder how many conscious germanics did you convince with this.

To try and persuade them to fight for the folkish ideal is unrealistic.

So persuading them to fight for world hegemony is realistic then?

But to think they can suddenly stop on a dime and be persuaded to fight for what is right will only fail, and is currently failing as we speak.

Isn't this what you propose? a sudden counter-attack and world rule?

How many hundreds of thousands of Germanics have you converted to your way of thinking? One thousand? A few?

As far as I know there are no big boards promoting a germanic world hegemony and the reason why Skadi functions and exists is because people are more interested in preservation than science-fiction warfare ideas.

Where did you get the notion that I excluded these things? Please. You are making things up to bolster your argument.

Which are nonetheless true but you fail to see the big picture and the reason why I've made the analogy.

Because I can see the reality of the situation is the reason why I feel that absolute force is necessary.

Absolute force is a phenomena which lacks control and by definition it's the least thing we need now. What we need however is control - of our own lands.

They have already infiltrated our borders!
If we don't invade their lands and cut them off at the source then how else do you propose to stop them?

Slaughtering them at our borders if necessary.

How do you propose to invade them when we can't rule our own lands? An invasion is usually made from a fix, stable basement something which we don't have.

Really? I don't see it. This method has been attempted already and both the muslims and the mexicans chuckle at these nice-guy attempts to get them to leave.

Showing them the door or simply not letting them in was the simplified version of kicking their swarthy ass out, whether it be bloody or not.

You seem obsessed to label anything as nice guy attempt which doesn't support your idea.

I could easily ask you the same question. How do you know your method is the only way to work? What evidence do you have that it will?

What I know is that this method is more realistic than worldwide rulership, considering sociocultural reality and mathematics.
As for a reason this board is enough reason what preservationist germanics are interested in.

Again, you don't give enough credit to your own.

Bullshit. It's not that I don't give credit to my own it's that I want to avoid the possibility of germanics becoming the founders of a multicultural world hegemony which would in the end mean the end of anything that is germanic.

Personally I feel that as the best people who ever lived on this planet that we can actually be the first people to rule the world successfully.

We failed to keep our lands free of immigrants, you think we would succeed ruling the world? We must learn from our past and reconsider our thoughts.

What evidence do you have that we can't? Because other, lesser races have tried and failed?

First, I don't believe in this supremacy bullshit, I love my folk but I don't think that the simple fact of being a germanic makes me by itself the best in the whole world. Taking pride in your heritage should not mean a recipe to become an übersupremacist.

Second, it has been proved numerous times why the whole ideology has a huge defect and it makes no exception where you belong. It's like jumping off a cliff, doesn't matter whether you're germanic, jew or whatever, you will die anyway. I can't help it if you can't see the wrong in it.

Since you have avoided offering any alternative to what is without doubt the most obvious solution to our problem,
I am left to assume that deep inside you do agree with my method but feel compelled to take the turn-the-other-cheek approach instead.

Velvet and I gave a clear and visible alternative to our current situation, please re-read our former posts if its still unclear.

Wulfram
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
I've never said this could be achieved within a single lifetime but first things come first as velvet said it too, we must constantly prepare our youth and the ones who are willing to join us for preservation (i.e a strong defense) instead of spreading warmongering and promoting world hegemony.

What exactly are your own resources for effecting this?

The arguments for this have been already made clear in former posts.

Barely explained. :D

Our folk are already being exterminated. There does not seem to be any other alternative.
By staying within our own borders to fight will only allow the power of our enemies to grow with the freedom they are afforded if allowed to rule their own countries, making it all the more easy for them to invade.

It is this "not to care" material which flows through most information channels that needs to be changed and redefined.

Please explain how you will do this.
And do not say that you have already explained it. If you have then please quote yourself.
All you have ever done is just SAY what needs to be done without giving details. If you are incapable of offering a strategy then please just acknowledge it.

Besides, there is no possible way to take any effective action within a short period of time so you just keep on dreaming about a sudden counter-attack and world hegemony as a result and I'll go with the most reliable option for now: preservation.

Once again, you offer nothing in the way of a strategy. Please quote yourself from previous posts to prove you have offered anything close!
All you keep saying is "We need to do this or that.", but never explaining how.

It certainly has greater chance to work than your idea of suddenly recruiting an effective pro germanic army willing to take over the world in a... few months?

Are you suggesting that you have only a few months yourself? Neither you or myself have have months or years. Again, I repeat that I only hypothesize as to the possibilities should the resources be available.

I've never said we shouldn't use violence, but we should use it to defend our native homelands instead of conquering the world.

The world is at present conquering us. You have built around yourself a fantasy which apparently shields this very real fact from sinking in.
Unless we go out in the world to prove we can't be messed with then we can't even begin to protect our own lands. They will never leave us alone as long as they are allowed to have their own resources. History has proven that Europe has been looked upon as a prize for many who feel that we alone stand in THEIR WAY of world domination. We have been successful at repelling these urges, but those times are long gone and we must adapt to the present. Fighting the old way as you suggest will surely mean total annihilation.

I've never said we should be nice to them, no, we should be ruthless, discriminative, showing no tolerance but at our own borders or within and no further.

Again, you offer no solution as to how to effect this. I know you will respond to this by saying you already have but I still have not seen evidence. Please quote yourself from earlier posts.

It seems now that it's you who rather tries to be the nice guy...

Unbelievable. You split up a sentence of mine and isolate this thought to make it appear like I am suddenly changing my mind?

I repeat what I said: In normal circumstances I would not want to take the route of world rule in order to quell our enemies, but it does not look that there is any other alternative. You keep saying you have offered one but I feel that you haven't even come close. You seem desperate to avoid having to do this. Please quote where you offered a solution.

They will be reluctant to come here if we push them out by force and keep them outside. It's simple as that.

True, but once back in the safety of their own lands, they will then have the freedom to regroup, re-plot and then re-invade. What makes you think you can repel them unless we invade their country to prevent this from happening. We have to cut off the threat at its source. By just defending our homelands and leaving it at that is like the old saying "It would be like putting a band-aid over a bullet wound."
The threat will never cease until we control the threat at its source.

Where could they possibly return when their own lands are ruled by us?

They will still be allowed to have their own lands. Where did you get the notion that they couldn't? I have clearly stated that they would be allowed to retain their culture, their sense of identity.

Making them frightened within our lands is enough and there is no need to rule the world to prove that point.

We need to frighten them in their lands to make them afraid of even approaching our own. They will just end up sending wave after wave of invaders until we are too exhausted to frighten them at our own borders anymore. Considering that there are billions aligned against us, I would love to hear how you intend to keep them at bay.

Please, explain any other effective policy than a totalitarian one.

I did. I advocate the folkish one, which I feel is entirely possible with military rule.

Actually it is your kind of unrealistic thinking that makes many preservationists to become rather paranoid and unconscious regarding the possibilities of our folk. It is this science-fiction-fantasy which fails to put things into action.

They might also interpret you method as a sign of weakness that would be off-putting to their warrior spirit.
It is time we rekindled the old barbaric spirit, go out into the world as many of our ancestors did, and show them we are not to be messed with.

So you say it is an example we should follow?

In an ideal world, no. But in this twisted one we live in it would seem that the only way we can appeal to the modern Germanic mind is to play on their sympathy for greed. They will only follow those who will reward them.

And you think a promise of constant war and hegemony with the world is better than one which offers the survival of our identity within our own borders? I still wonder how many conscious germanics did you convince with this.

Only if the resources were available, which almost were at one point during the previous war.

As far as I know there are no big boards promoting a germanic world hegemony and the reason why Skadi functions and exists is because people are more interested in preservation than science-fiction warfare ideas.

Your own method is itself a fantasy, if you think that our people are just going to suddenly wake up and follow you.
But at least I have admitted that I only speculate, whereas you really seem to think your watered down plan can be effective.

Absolute force is a phenomena which lacks control and by definition it's the least thing we need now. What we need however is control - of our own lands.

We cannot possibly control our lands until we control the lands of our enemies first. And I have explained myself in this regard, but I am still awaiting your own.

How do you propose to invade them when we can't rule our own lands? An invasion is usually made from a fix, stable basement something which we don't have.

Again, I was only contemplating on what would probably work should the resources be available.

Showing them the door or simply not letting them in was the simplified version of kicking their swarthy ass out, whether it be bloody or not.

But they were let in, and now that they are here, then we are left with no other choice but to cut them off at the source if we cannot stop them from growing in our own lands.

What I know is that this method is more realistic than worldwide rulership, considering sociocultural reality and mathematics.

Please do, explain the...mathematics.

Bullshit. It's not that I don't give credit to my own it's that I want to avoid the possibility of germanics becoming the founders of a multicultural world hegemony which would in the end mean the end of anything that is germanic.

I never advocated a multi-culture world. The end of Germanics are already upon us. What other drastic measure do you have planned to prevent this?

First, I don't believe in this supremacy bullshit, I love my folk but I don't think that the simple fact of being a germanic makes me by itself the best in the whole world.

You don't? Man I sure do. The evidence for our people being the best is overwhelming. I am sorry you don't feel the same way.

Velvet and I gave a clear and visible alternative to our current situation, please re-read our former posts if its still unclear.

You both have done nothing of the sort. Clear? I don't think so Hrodnand. I have re-read your posts and all you have ever done is say "This needs to be done" but without offering a strategy to effect it.

þeudiskaz
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 06:44 PM
By staying within our own borders to fight will only allow the power of our enemies to grow with the freedom they are afforded if allowed to rule their own countries, making it all the more easy for them to invade.

I have a question regarding this statement. According to you, we don't seem to have the ability to defend ourselves from the world. How then can we 'go on the offensive'? Surely even some small amount of surprise can't defeat powers that we couldn't defend against.

I think the better strategy for continuing the Germanic culture is to sustain what we already have. I understand the drive to be ambitious, but for now, it might be enough to raise a new generation in Germanic strength.

velvet
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 07:13 PM
But they were let in, and now that they are here, then we are left with no other choice but to cut them off at the source if we cannot stop them from growing in our own lands.

This is the basic problem.

You simply accept that they "are here" and "grow in our lands", and because this for some weird reason seems to be for you an unchangable fact, you create a "possible solution" that is a) impossible and b) far too complicated.

The problem is that we are not in charge of our own countries. This is the problem we must solve. Because when we have, we can kick them out and prevent them from coming back. There simply will be no more possibility to get back. Who forces us to have flights to the Middle East, Asia, Africa? Noone, right. We can decide where we fly and where not. And when we have not much to do with all these other countries, there is no reason to accept flights from there either. It's all ours, we decide. We dont need to trade with them, we dont need to share the internet with them, nothing. Because when we are back in charge of our countries, there simply will be noone left who could force us to do any of this.

We can do whatever we deem necessary, if and when we have solved THE PROBLEM - being in charge of our countries, our policies, or economies, our cultures and societies.

Wulfram
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 07:15 PM
I have a question regarding this statement. According to you, we don't seem to have the ability to defend ourselves from the world. How then can we 'go on the offensive'?

I remember you! :D We already had a discussion in a previous thread a while back where I advocated the "ark" idea. In that thread I stated quite clearly that we need to preserve what is left to us in the way of sciences, art, medicine, etc. so that future generations of Germanics will have these resources available with which to perpetuate the ideals of their ancestors.

Once the world has gotten its taste of jewish rule then hopefully our own may re-emerge from this ark and slowly take back what was stolen from them. Currently, our enemies are trying to destroy all traces of our greatness, and I feel that an "ark" to preserve these ideas will be the best method to insure the survival of our people. Clandestine preservation is the best method and I still do advocate this initial idea.

But, for the present I am arguing from a militaristic point of view, should these kind of resources be available to us.

Yes, one must have the ability to defend as well as go on the offensive. What has been proposed here by others is that we only need to defend our borders. I stated that this cannot possibly succeed because our enemies will just keep sending more and more armies until we exhaust ourselves defending our lands.
I never said that we couldn't attempt this method, but since we do not have an endless supply of resources to sustain this home defense it will be necessary to go out into the world to curb these threats at their source.

I think the better strategy for continuing the Germanic culture is to sustain what we already have. I understand the drive to be ambitious, but for now, it might be enough to raise a new generation in Germanic strength.

True, but I am still awaiting a strategy in which this can be achieved. Like the others all you are doing is saying what needs to be done but without going into the details:

...it might be enough to raise a new generation in Germanic strength.

And then what?

Wulfram
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 07:34 PM
This is the basic problem.

You simply accept that they "are here" and "grow in our lands", and because this for some weird reason seems to be for you an unchangable fact, you create a "possible solution" that is a) impossible and b) far too complicated.

Velvet, I NEVER have accepted that it is an unchangeable fact.
ONCE AGAIN you tell an absolute lie in order to support your own feeble argument.
I want these invaders to be kicked out and for good, but the only way we can do this is to stem the tide at the source.
You say my way is too complicated, and I say yours is too simplified.

Hrodnand
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 08:44 PM
What exactly are your own resources for effecting this?

The people's interest in preserving their heritage.

You ask for realistic resources where you've practically admitted yourself that all you do is fantasizing about possible resources? Are you kidding me?

Barely explained. :D

Is it really that hard to understand that we as a folk would be dissolved and divided to the point of extermination as a result of worldwide rulership?

There does not seem to be any other alternative.

Just because "it seems" doesn't mean there isn't.

All you have ever done is just SAY what needs to be done without giving details. If you are incapable of offering a strategy then please just acknowledge it.

You know it's funny that you talk about it when all you do is making unrealistic hypothesizes.
The very first strategy is to get down to Earth and stop daydreaming about things like worldwide germanic rule.
Yes on a board like this all that can be said is what needs to be done, its not like you're doing anything more than that.
Besides a strategy plan is usually based on reality and not science fiction fantasy which you seem to follow.

Are you suggesting that you have only a few months yourself? Neither you or myself have have months or years. Again, I repeat that I only hypothesize as to the possibilities should the resources be available.

We don't have time but the direness of the situation will not make dreams come true, the resources will never be able to fulfill your world rule fantasy, where as for preservation we do have a chance as long as people are interested in it so I rather try to focus on that and try to approach the situation realistically, trying to do what I can instead of making idiotic hypothesizes.

The world is at present conquering us. You have built around yourself a fantasy which apparently shields this very real fact from sinking in.
Unless we go out in the world to prove we can't be messed with then we can't even begin to protect our own lands.

How the hell are we going out when we will never have these fantasy resources that you keep talking about? Leave your fantasy for a second and start thinking about what can be done instead of what could be done.

Unbelievable. You split up a sentence of mine and isolate this thought to make it appear like I am suddenly changing my mind?

Unbelievable? It was you who kept on bragging about proclaiming violence against the world and then you suddenly change your mind and say "oh I wouldn't want that". You take this idea and present it as the only possible solution for germanics and then claim that you wouldn't want that. What is this, some kind of self-contradictory excuse to wage war against the world?

You keep saying you have offered one but I feel that you haven't even come close. You seem desperate to avoid having to do this.

What I'm trying to avoid is another megalomaniac idiocy which uses the survival of our folk as an excuse to wage war against the world which in the end exterminates our folk.

True, but once back in the safety of their own lands, they will then have the freedom to regroup, re-plot and then re-invade. What makes you think you can repel them unless we invade their country to prevent this from happening.

Oh really and did you take in account our inferiority in numbers we actually have against them? Or are you counting on a fantasy army that would appear from nowhere when there is need for it?

We have to cut off the threat at its source.

First we have to close our borders. A closed border not only means keeping them out but also closes any kind import/export between us and them, which means that in time they would be unable to prepare an effective technological warfare against us since most of their technology originates from us.

The threat will never cease until we control the threat at its source.

There will always be a threat, so we either accept that and skip this part or we can whine on for years that there is a threat.

They will still be allowed to have their own lands. Where did you get the notion that they couldn't? I have clearly stated that they would be allowed to retain their culture, their sense of identity.

Proclaiming a military hegemony over them, do you really think they will just bow their heads and accept our terms because we are germanic? :oanieyes

We need to frighten them in their lands to make them afraid of even approaching our own.

Once again how the hell are you going to do that when we can't even frighten them within our borders?

I did. I advocate the folkish one, which I feel is entirely possible with military rule.

Right, a folkish policy mixed with worldwide military hegemony. That doesn't sound idiotic at all. :oanieyes

They might also interpret you method as a sign of weakness that would be off-putting to their warrior spirit.
It is time we rekindled the old barbaric spirit, go out into the world as many of our ancestors did, and show them we are not to be messed with.

My method relies on what can be done in reality where yours is on what could be done if we had the right resources, there is a huge difference between the two. Germanics keen to be realistic and are attracted to realistic ideas which is a major fact worth taking in account.
Yes, perhaps we should reawaken the barbaric spirit and follow the example of the Vandals, or vikings who settled down on foreign lands, to just go out...and then disappear.

In an ideal world, no. But in this twisted one we live in it would seem that the only way we can appeal to the modern Germanic mind is to play on their sympathy for greed. They will only follow those who will reward them.

So you suggest that in this twisted world we become ourselves twisted? :oanieyes
So instead of reintroducing a status by honor which is truly a germanic concept we should make the average germanic to follow the guys with the money, right?

Your own method is itself a fantasy, if you think that our people are just going to suddenly wake up and follow you.

No, I think that all that can be done (realistically!) is to make the steps in a process that is otherwise slow but it's all that we can do. (realistically!)

We cannot possibly control our lands until we control the lands of our enemies first. And I have explained myself in this regard, but I am still awaiting your own.

Nonsense, it works in your theory but in reality it will never.

Again, I was only contemplating on what would probably work should the resources be available.

Stop contemplating on fantasies and get back to reality. Yes, the situation is dire, yes we don't have time but neither do we have resources, nor the proper sociocultural attitude to chase such fantasies.

I never advocated a multi-culture world. The end of Germanics are already upon us. What other drastic measure do you have planned to prevent this?

Whether you like it or not the world is multi-cultural and unless you don't want germanics to be on that list you should reconsider your ideas.

You don't? Man I sure do. The evidence for our people being the best is overwhelming. I am sorry you don't feel the same way.

Good for you, I hope that feeling of superiority will take effects on reality and change the course of our folk.

Wulfram
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 09:37 PM
The people's interest in preserving their heritage.

You ask for realistic resources where you've practically admitted yourself that all you do is fantasizing about possible resources? Are you kidding me?

From one fantasist to another please stop making excuses and give me a strategy as to how we get past the very obvious part of:

"The people's interest in preserving their heritage."

HOW do we do this? If you cannot come up with a viable scheme to effect this then you are not one to judge another persons contemplations.

Is it really that hard to understand that we as a folk would be dissolved and divided to the point of extermination as a result of worldwide rulership?

Is it really so hard for you to give me a lengthy explanation as to why you think our people would fail? You base this on the fact that inferior races tried and did not succeed. Why do you feel that our own would be incapable?

Yes on a board like this all that can be said is what needs to be done, its not like you're doing anything more than that.
Besides a strategy plan is usually based on reality and not science fiction fantasy which you seem to follow.

You still avoid saying that you have no strategy. If you do then I will apologize. Your above response said:

"Besides a strategy plan is usually based on reality and not science fiction fantasy which you seem to follow."

Which you seem to have trouble explaining yourself. I stick with what I have said all along. You are just saying what needs to be done without explaining how you intend to move all those tens of millions of Germanics off of their asses and into action.

We don't have time but the direness of the situation will not make dreams come true, the resources will never be able to fulfill your world rule fantasy, where as for preservation we do have a chance as long as people are interested in it so I rather try to focus on that and try to approach the situation realistically, trying to do what I can instead of making idiotic hypothesizes.

Hrodnand, the people are not interested, and with each passing generation they will become even more lethargic to the notion of preservation. They are not just going to up and start following you.
They have too many things to distract them at the moment. Porn, video games, wigger lifestyles, obsession with negroes, mindless pop music, etc.
How do you propose to break this conditioning, one that also teaches them that anyone who approaches with the notion of Germanic preservation is evil and should be ignored, spat upon or snitched out? Because this is exactly how they will look upon you.

How the hell are we going out when we will never have these fantasy resources that you keep talking about? Leave your fantasy for a second and start thinking about what can be done instead of what could be done.

We are both fantasizing here. But at least I admit to this, only speculating on what I feel is the most viable solution to the problem. If someone else can join in and offer an alternative solution to both our little theories that will work then I will shut up, and hopefully you will as well.

What I'm trying to avoid is another megalomaniac idiocy which uses the survival of our folk as an excuse to wage war against the world which in the end exterminates our folk.

Please do explain this one.

Oh really and did you take in account our inferiority in numbers we actually have against them? Or are you counting on a fantasy army that would appear from nowhere when there is need for it?

Only conjecture.

First we have to close our borders. A closed border not only means keeping them out but also closes any kind import/export between us and them, which means that in time they would be unable to prepare an effective technological warfare against us since most of their technology originates from us.

They already have enough weapons of their own. Like I said before, they will keep assaulting those closed borders endlessly. Now it is you who conjure resources out of thin air, thinking that we can defend these perimeters endlessly.
Because our enemies have the world at their disposal, they will have no problem sending in one army after the other until our own limited resources are exhausted.
We must also go out into the world and make a show of force so as to lessen the threat to our borders. Sitting there and waiting for the enemy to attack, and they will, can only end in disaster.
They will just keep sending in fresh troops who have not experienced the fear, and even worse keep sending battle-hardened survivors back into the fray, more experienced and even more hateful and dangerous than before.
The more we stay at the borders the more they will devise new ways in which to breach it. Soon enough they will master the idea, whereas we will just go right on exhausting ourselves.

Proclaiming a military hegemony over them, do you really think they will just bow their heads and accept our terms because we are germanic? :oanieyes

We don't have to have their permission!

Right, a folkish policy mixed with worldwide military hegemony. That doesn't sound idiotic at all. :oanieyes

Please explain.

My method relies on what can be done in reality where yours is on what could be done if we had the right resources, there is a huge difference between the two.

I have still yet to hear the reality of your method. You persist in this claim but have not even begun to provide a real answer.

Yes, perhaps we should reawaken the barbaric spirit and follow the example of the Vandals, or vikings who settled down on foreign lands, to just go out...and then disappear.

Whose to say that we will disappear. At the present our heritage is vanishing faster than we can hold onto it. Please provide an alternate solution to prevent this from continuing.(NO, YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY :D)

So instead of reintroducing a status by honor which is truly a germanic concept we should make the average germanic to follow the guys with the money, right?

Where did I say this? You are as bad as Velvet when it comes to adding lies to your arguments.
I said earlier that it will take a while to reintroduce our people to the old ways, and this includes the honor system. But at the present our people only know and respect greed. Now that is a reality.

No, I think that all that can be done (realistically!) is to make the steps in a process that is otherwise slow but it's all that we can do. (realistically!)

If that is all you have to offer then our people will surely be gone within a few more generations.

velvet
Friday, May 14th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Velvet, I NEVER have accepted that it is an unchangeable fact.

But your "action fantasy" is based on that it is an unchangable fact. You said, we cannot possibly control our lands if we dont control the enemy's lands, cutting off the threat at the source etc etc.

So you claim that in order that we are able to control our own lands it is as a precondition to that necessary that we first control other lands.

The point you are missing is that if we are not in control of our countries, there is no way that we possibly could control anyone else.

ONCE AGAIN you tell an absolute lie in order to support your own feeble argument.

I tell an absolute lie? Have you actually ever re-read your own rants? Or do you pour that nonsense out without even noticing? I've quoted your own words, and you still keep claiming I would lie, when it is obvious for everyone what you are saying - just for yourself it is not?

I want these invaders to be kicked out and for good, but the only way we can do this is to stem the tide at the source.
You say my way is too complicated, and I say yours is too simplified.

You repeat it again, when just in the sentence above you accused me of lying.

Have you ever seen a psychologist? I mean one who is going to treat you? Honestly, I think you should, you really need help with that...

Wulfram
Friday, May 14th, 2010, 01:06 PM
But your "action fantasy" is based on that it is an unchangable fact.

No, it is based on the fact that nothing else seems to be working at the present and my method would be an attempt to effect change. I NEVER said it was unchangeable. You persist in your dishonesty.

You said, we cannot possibly control our lands if we dont control the enemy's lands, cutting off the threat at the source etc etc.

How did you think this sentence would give support to your accusation? The way I see it I would still be trying to remove the muslims. Therefore that is proof that I in no way consider it to be an unchangeable fact.

So you claim that in order that we are able to control our own lands it is as a precondition to that necessary that we first control other lands.

The home-defense method has been attempted and ultimately failed. Because of this it will be necessary to change our strategy and devise more aggressive measures with which to deal with the invaders. As I stated in a previous post, if we just defend the borders then our enemies will only devise new and more original ways in which to breach them.

The point you are missing is that if we are not in control of our countries, there is no way that we possibly could control anyone else.

Again, I was only offering a theory as to how it would probably work should we have the reserves available to us. The way I see it, your own method has no more chance to succeed than my own.
I could easily re-write what you say as:

The point you are missing is that if we are not in control of our people, there is no way that we possibly could control anyone else.

The entire plan you devise would require that tens of millions of our own will just suddenly wake up and listen to Velvet's reasons. If this is your plan then I do not see how you could make this any more workable than my own.

I tell an absolute lie? Have you actually ever re-read your own rants? Or do you pour that nonsense out without even noticing? I've quoted your own words, and you still keep claiming I would lie, when it is obvious for everyone what you are saying - just for yourself it is not?

You quoted words but I still do not see where I have lied. Please go into a little more detail.

Rächer
Friday, May 14th, 2010, 03:29 PM
It is not Germanic nature to want to rule anyone else than themselves. There is an exception however: if there is to be ruled where Germanics are concerned, then only Germanics should rule - even if it is to be the world.

velvet
Friday, May 14th, 2010, 04:48 PM
The home-defense method has been attempted and ultimately failed.

When in the last 162 years was the "home-defense method" tried? Where and how (except from the 12 years in Germany)?

And as far as I remember, in that 12 years it worked wonderfully well, the point is that it was never tried anywhere else, quite the opposite, all other countries including USA bombed Germany into the ground for the try!

Which is no proof that it is ineffective or "failed" (on its own account), but proof for that it works.

And the USA never prevented anyone from immigrating, quite the opposite, US economy builds for a hundred years on "illegal immigration" because illegals are so nicely cheap. So please, dont tell me that America ever tried something to limit immigration. It was dismissed in the constitution, although Franklin wanted to have a passage stating that Jews are not allowed to immigrate or to own land or to run businesses. America doesnt stop immigration, has never done. So please tell me where in America's history the "home-defense method" was "tried and ultimately failed".

Wulfram
Friday, May 14th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Velvet, you accused me earlier of lying and I called you out on it by demanding proof. Like many other times in this thread you have chosen to ignore most of what I have written. As I have had the courtesy to respond to your accusations it would be bad manners for you to not respond in kind.
Once you have answered my post properly then I will explain why the home-defense method cannot possibly succeed on its own, although I have pretty much done this already.

velvet
Saturday, May 15th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Like many other times in this thread you have chosen to ignore most of what I have written. As I have had the courtesy to respond to your accusations it would be bad manners for you to not respond in kind.
Once you have answered my post properly then I will explain why the home-defense method cannot possibly succeed on its own, although I have pretty much done this already.

I will repeat what I said already two days ago:

Yes, because I dont have interest in playing that psych-game again.

I decide myself to what I respond and to what not, and I will continue to do so.

Bad manners is to not talk about the topic at hand, but demanding to reply to all that OT stuff. Either you have a theory, then lets hear, or you dont, then dont play that psych-game.

Btw, it was you who accused me of lying "in order support my feeble arguments". Talking about manners and courtesy....

Oh, and just in case you havent notice, due to all that OT stuff the thread is already split and this part renamed in accordance to your hybris-fantasy. So you already managed once to twist the topic at hand.

And now, explain where the "home-defence method ultimately failed" when it was never tried....

Sigurd
Sunday, May 16th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Should Germanic rule the world? I am not so sure. Have Germanics once ruled the world? I would say so to some extend. Should they again rule the world? I think the obstacle to delivering any conclusive answer thereto is our own inherent mentality. Posts like the following are a problem:

There is no point in teaching how other peoples should live their lives. How Asians or South Americans want lo live their lives is up to them. And the way we Germanics behave is also genetical I would believe, so you can't really teach someone to live a way someone who is very different from you should live.

I have thanked this post as well, because I just could not otherwise. This agrees with the bottom of my heart.

This above seems like a most reasonably position to us: We wish to be left alone, and in return leave others alone. We have a high sense of morality which understands that each folk has its pecularities, its place in the world, and we are careful about not overextending ourselves, as we're just as happy living in our wooden huts in the old villages, like we always have.

Now, which other folk has that understanding? The Slavs who are/were happy to take living space without thinking twice? The Romance who wished to build a second Roman Empire not so long ago and sought German help for it? The Mongol who once subjugated half of the then known world? Hardly.

This actually leads us back to the original psychology topic this was split from. We as Germanics believe that it is not fair that we should rule the entire world by our very inherent mentality. As such, we will always wince at the idea of wiping another folk to create living space, partially because we've seen enough attempts by those thinking us Barbarians to subjugate us and thus wouldn't wish to do upon others as has been done upon us. ;)

Other than this, the second, and more pragmatic, point is of course that at a time when we don't have our folk in check, we shouldn't think about taking over the world. Even the Romans first had to settle their internal struggles between Patricians and Plebejans before they could even think about conquering foreign lands. :shrug

The Aesthete
Sunday, May 16th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Germanics should just rule their own people not others.

Wulfram
Sunday, May 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I have thanked this post as well, because I just could not otherwise. This agrees with the bottom of my heart.

Those other peoples will soon fall prey to the very same threat that is destroying our own. They will have no more say in how they think than the average Germanic does at present, if they haven't already. Besides, I never once advocated that we remove their culture in order to rule them. But it would be necessary to wean them off this falsely generated hatred of our people in the same way it was imposed upon them. We can induce into them a pro-Germanic sentiment without turning them into Germanics.

Under jewish rule, they will certainly be exploited as well as lose their identities. The whole point of the multi-culture scheme is to blend these various peoples, including ourselves, into one indefinable lump totally indistinct from what they were originally. They intend to blend everybody into one color, all worshiping the same god/government, following the same rules, resulting in a One-Culture world.
In short, diversity was intended to destroy diversity.

Under Germanic rule, we would recognize the need the maintain these separate identities as every bit as important as maintaining our own. But, the world at present is currently obsessed with merging and mixing. As I have mentioned to others here, it is unrealistic to even begin to think that they will all just up and listen to reason, stop immigrating, stop race-mixing, etc.
That will never happen unless they are forced to. How can it be any other way? I don't see anybody else stepping up to effect this change.
If you say that Germanic rule will not work, Okay. But what else do you have to propose?

This above seems like a most reasonably position to us: We wish to be left alone, and in return leave others alone.

These "others" are not going to leave us alone. They will persist in breaching our shores, our borders, the psyche of our people, until not a one is left standing who gives a crap anymore.
There is no other alternative but to act as aggressors, otherwise our very aggressive enemies will only become that much better at it.

We have a high sense of morality which understands that each folk has its pecularities, its place in the world, and we are careful about not overextending ourselves, as we're just as happy living in our wooden huts in the old villages, like we always have.

True. But this is not an applicable solution for the present. This is the kind of life we should fight for at present so that our descendants may be afforded to live this ideal. If we don't lower ourselves and fight against our enemies as they do to us, if only for the present, then our descendants will only assist in the continued destruction of this ideal way of living, and most of them already are.

A show of force is the only way they will ever leave us alone.
Unless we give them endless tons of gold to leave us be then they are never going to just sit down with us and reason together that we must all get along so that my folk and their folk can live as individual cultures. There is too much greed in the world for this to happen, and Europe is still considered a prize that many want to get their hands on. We are a mere obstacle to them. They care not about the cultures involved.

We as Germanics believe that it is not fair that we should rule the entire world by our very inherent mentality.

I am not as well read as you on Germanics. I am certainly getting to the point where one day I hope to be considered an expert. But where have you read that "We as Germanics" believe that world rule is not fair? How do you know that this is the general consensus/opinion of every Germanic that has ever lived? What evidence do you base this sentiment on?

Other than this, the second, and more pragmatic, point is of course that at a time when we don't have our folk in check, we shouldn't think about taking over the world.

Well then, WHAT ELSE? I know you have been out in the field Sigurd, speaking to people, handing out pamphlets, etc. I truly admire this effort, but it is certainly not going to succeed in the end with the limited time available to us.
Even if our people ultimately become sick of the present scheme of things then it will still be difficult to convince them that heritage is a viable alternative that would lead to a healthy, happy existence for all peoples.
True, we do not have the resources to force our own to reconnect, or to induce other people to leave us alone. But we also don't have any resources to effect change the way you advocate, that if we reach enough people, and really dig deep into their conscious, that they will just suddenly awake and go on the march.
Even if you got them on their feet to do this our well-armed enemies would cut us down almost immediately, and then lie to the world that an attempt was made by these Germanics to initiate a Fourth Reich.

For your method to work we would need satellites in space, thousands of movie theaters, ownership of every major media outlets, ownership of the entertainment industry, complete control of what goes into our childrens textbooks, etc, etc, etc.
In other words, to break our people of their brainwash we in turn have to brainwash them. But unless we can acquire all of the above resources, and quick, then this too will only fall flat of success.

Drastic measures are needed.

The Aesthete
Sunday, May 16th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Most other races already think Germanics rule the world and resent us for it. Some believe members of other races somewhat resent us for our fair features which they would like. They may even resent the proud history of the Germanic people, especially as they may have triumphed over their own people in wars past.
So to think they would stop hating us if we ruled over them and reeducated them doesn’t make sense to me.
Also one of the reasons multiculturalist say we should take these people in our own countries now is because we have an obligation to them because we used to rule over them in the past through our colonies.
I propose Germanic nations stop mass immigration and stop trying to make Germanics feel shame about the past of their people but rather pride in its many accomplishments (this should curb interracial relationships and other race adoptions). I also propose dismantling positive discrimination and replacing it with taking the best man for the job. Finally I propose bringing objectivity into all forms of media and stopping the control of it by a few powerful individuals who pursue their own agenda through it (like Murdoch). I really hope more drastic measures are not needed for the preservation of our people and that this does come about soon before it is too late for us.

Amerikanerin
Monday, May 16th, 2011, 10:35 PM
I think, in a certain sense Germanics already rule the world. Other nations strive to emulate our political institutions, our economic successes, our technical achievements, our cultural values (of course, the unfortunate side effect is the mass immigration into our homelands). As for military strength, China is probably the only country that could resist an invasion by the NATO powers. And it should remain that way. Even when we close our borders to the flood from other nations, we will still lead by example (with homogeneous Germanic societies this example will be even brighter), and we don't need billion-dollar financial aid programs for that. Whether they will follow, is their own problem.

We wish to be left alone, and in return leave others alone. We have a high sense of morality which understands that each folk has its pecularities, its place in the world, and we are careful about not overextending ourselves, as we're just as happy living in our wooden huts in the old villages, like we always have.

We as Germanics believe that it is not fair that we should rule the entire world by our very inherent mentality. As such, we will always wince at the idea of wiping another folk to create living space, partially because we've seen enough attempts by those thinking us Barbarians to subjugate us and thus wouldn't wish to do upon others as has been done upon us. ;)

I don't quite agree. Just remember the British Empire "over which the sun never set", or the French colonial gains, or the German colony Namibia, or South Africa. I think we don't mind taking over other nations, only we do it in a more civilized way, and we have never wiped anyone out. The natives of the former British colonies: Indians, Native Americans, Maoris still live alongside the white population.

Thors Hammer
Monday, May 16th, 2011, 10:53 PM
"Should Germanics rule the world?" NO! Should the White Race rule the world? NO!!! Imperialism equals death of our race, there are many examples of history where Whites conquered alien lands and ended up becoming mongrelised. When Whites conquered alien lands they had rules they followed that they wouldn’t mix with the original peoples (race), but over time it became should only mix with the upper classes of the alien peoples, and then before you know it that civilization has become a multiracial mongrelised nation which has now been destroyed as the original creators are lost in mud. Over time in the distant future we might have to conquer foreign lands, but those people must be pushed out, into the sea if need be, because as soon as we live among them we begin our degeneration.

Norrøn
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Are we not already ruling the world?

Have we not been ruling the West as the most dominant force since the fall of the Roman Empire?

Are not out values and way of life the golden standard around the world?

Are we not the golden standard for being human?

;)

hyidi
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Are we not already ruling the world?
The Jews are ruling the world and any one but us are ruling the world ,this is why we are so multiculral right now and this is why we feel like foriegners in our own countries.

If Germanics were ruling the world,we (Europe) would had been fully populated by Germanic people.
Europe should be ruled by Germanics,not by others!

celticviking
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM
If Germanics were ruling the world,we (Europe) would had been fully populated by Germanic people.
Europe should be ruled by Germanics,not by others!

Celtic, Slavic Polish,Finnish,Rusians, Greek and Italians aren't Germanic.
So Not only Germanic should rule Europe.
However only Whites should rule Europe.

White people should only be leaders of Europe, NZ,Australia, Canada and USA.

The Monach of England have India and Jamaica. And Now London is the poorest city in England and Winston Churchill,Tolkien or CS Lewis would not be happy if they found out a Muslim had turned a child into a Kabab http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/10/police-blamed-for-blunders-in-muslim-murder-case-of-girl-turned-into-kebab-meat-.html
. Or that Delroy Grant raped and assaulted elderly victims over a period of 17 years in south London, Kent and Surrey.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12803014
Bangladeshi and Indians are groping woman in London
http://www.inewsone.com/2011/02/17/bangladeshi-driver-faces-jail-for-groping-woman-in-london/29269

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2010/dec/091210-indian-origin-pharmacist-groping-teen-girl-breast.htm

Too much power is no good. It leads to Multicultaralism.

and a lot of work for Sherlock Holmes.

Magnus Ólafsson
Saturday, May 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely. That being said I think only Germanics can and will rule Midgard as they should. Gods willing. Notwithstanding this, many of the modern cultivations, technologies, medical feats and other things of grandeur we have created have led other races into their own success and not by our folly...Hint hint (Jews anyone) yet the inferiors hate us for it with much fervor. These undesirables and their bad habits have taking a grip on our very lands just as every other thing the White man has invented continues to be praised while mocked and plagurized which is just pitiful! Without Germanics I believe NO world will exist.