PDA

View Full Version : Christianity and the Growing Alliance with Israel

OneWolf
Tuesday, April 20th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Here is a video I found on Youtube that shows Jews infiltrating the holy
compounds of Christ and "Jewing" Christians out of money.
These people truly have no soul.

iJugluAQxMI

SpearBrave
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 02:52 AM
I am curious as to why the media is just now reporting this? It has been going on a very long time. I remember getting fliers on this type of scam left on the windshield of my truck 15 years ago.

What is their( the media ) motives behind reporting this? Is it to try and get even more dirty money or are they opposed to it?

What cracks me up is the people in the video waving their hands in the air almost trance like. There is probably a jew taking their pocket book while they do this. :D

Crystal
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 05:49 AM
In my personal opinion, the media is showing this because well, the jews own the media. By showing this video, you know that numerous liberal and Zionist Christians will think that helping Israel is a good thing. Liberals will look at it as helping others by building schools, etc. without realizing that by doing so, they are helping a group that will eventually exterminate them and/or turn their life into a living hell.

If nothing else, the Jews are smart. You can be sure they don't do anything without thinking it through on every level and if they're allowing this to be aired, they will undoubtedly profit from it somehow!

Here's a document for those interested called "Who Rules America"

Mouse Shadow
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 10:51 AM
This is known by the books as 'Stockholm Syndrome', where the victim believes and cares for the plight of the terrorist/rapist/sociopath. Ie, the brainwash is so complete that the victim gives whatever they can to them becuase they 'believe it's holy' to do so.

"We must take advantage of all our friends." Yes, that last line by that female sociopath caps it all off. Advantage/use/milk/bleed/decieve etc.

It's so sad to see how evil the jews are and WHY Hitler wanted them away from good people like them and us.

Depressing, scary and fundamentally horrible to see unaware American's giving cash to an evil anti-human agenda. Sad to see them giving CASH to sociopaths so they can buld the latest luxury homes in sunny Israel while the rest of America slips deeper into poverty.

Terrifying to see a nation turn away from it's own people to support a parasite of the highest magnitude.

Old Winter
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 11:50 AM
A Jewish lawyer from Wall Street, how very typical.

Did she say ''Sumeria'' at 4:06 ?

Ralf
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 12:30 PM
This sort of thing has been going on pretty much since the dawn of Christianity.
When Spain kicked the Jews out, was it in the 1400s?, the Jewish governing body, the Sanhedrin, told Jews to convert to Christianity in order to infultrate and subvert it.

When modern Christians are going wrong is that many scriptures do seem to imply that God will again bless Israel and those who bless her.
The danger is though, Is God talking about fleshly Israel, or Spiritual Israel?, for Israel is the name God uses for his people who are now Christians, the same as Jerusalem is the name God uses for his capital city, hence the "New Jersualam" which comes down from Heaven.
Paul said a Jew isnt one who is circumcised in the flesh, but one who is Circumcised in the Heart, so the apostle Paul was saying "Jews" are really now Christians.

The other error of these Christians is who really are the Jews if the scriptures are talking about fleshly Jews, if I changed my name to Gordon Brown would that make me Prime Minister of Britian?, of course not, todays Jews are decendents of Russian converts, as Jesus said in Revelation chapter 3, they call themselves Jews, but they are not Jews, they are lying, they are of the Synagogue of Satan.

Chances are, there is a lot more litereal Jewsih DNA in the Palestinians that the pretend Jews are killing, hense these Christians who think they will recieve Gods blessing for blessing "Jews", might be found guilty of supporting those who murder Jews, for God himself knows who the real decendants of Abraham are.

velvet
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 01:34 PM
This stuff actually is the best proof for why we should get rid of christianity as soon as possible.

We are not Jews, we have nothing to do with Israel, neither in "fleshly" nor spiritual regards, the entire middle-east desert demon nonsense is not our business.

And while our people decline and go down the drain, people are still busy with whether the jewish desert demon knows his "true" decendends or not... while we are slaughtered by "his chosen people", and the average christian couldnt care less, no, he donates his last shirt to them on top and supports the extinction of his own people - in the name of the jewish desert demon. Disgusting :thumbdown

OneWolf
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 02:33 PM
I am curious as to why the media is just now reporting this? It has been going on a very long time. I remember getting fliers on this type of scam left on the windshield of my truck 15 years ago.

G.Baughman I remember you saying something about this a few weeks ago
so I decided to look into it.I did not know this was happening and am rather
shocked by this behavior.

It just goes to show you that you cannot trust any of them.They have no
heart or soul.This is the reason I gave up Christianity,it has nothing to do
with white Eurpoids.

SpearBrave
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 10:42 PM
I will state that I do not hate Christianity or Christians when they behave and don't force their religion on me. However when I see foolish things like them giving money to the jews or supporting Israel I tend to get a little pissed.;)

I do not want to offend anybody, but come on, do you think it is Christian to have jewish services or sing jewish songs. Then on top of all that give money to the jews so you can buy your way into heaven?

The whole trance like thing is what is really scary. These people are acting like zombies, have they lost their minds, are they that desperate, are they so scared of death and the after life that they have to support the very " people " that are willing to destroy them?

About the media just now reporting on this subject. IMO the media is trying to demonize them in a slight way, as the hardcore Christians do not support president tree climber. I think they are more in favor to support their leftist agenda then they are to help the jew get even more money. For the media it is a win/win no matter what happens. :thumbdown

Old Winter
Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Did she say ''Sumeria'' at 4:06 ?

Could someone help me with this one.

SpearBrave
Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 12:22 PM
Yes, she did say " Sumeria" at 4:06 , she also said she never felt she was a American because she is a jew.

Of course she left her job on Wall street, she found it easier to steal money using a sob story than to steal it from Wall street.:|

There is just so much that is wrong with the things that people are saying in this video that we could discuss it for years.;)

Old Winter
Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
So she says the occupied West Bank is Sumeria, hmm interesting, why would she say that.

SaxonPagan
Friday, April 23rd, 2010, 01:03 PM
That was one of the most nauseating videos I've ever sat through!!!! :mad

To see all those stupid, happy-clappy Christians being fleeced by Jews probably sums up in about 7 minutes where most of the world's problems lie today!

We all know Jews are beyond help but I think those Evangelicals should go and see a doctor because it's clear they have some kind of mental disorder requiring urgent treatment. Until it's sorted, I'm afraid these people will remain a danger to themselves and the world in general.

Seriously, can anyone watch that film and still tell me that Hitler wasn't right?