PDA

View Full Version : What Are Germanics to Do?

The Aesthete
Saturday, April 10th, 2010, 12:32 PM
This is my first post on the forum and I am only quite young so please correct me if I am wrong. I also hope this doesn’t sound like I am a racist. Further sorry about the random nature of this post.

I am a student and have become sick and tired of the dead white bashing of Shakespeare etc causing some to feel ashamed of their race. Universities and schools seem vehicles for brainwashing.

Why is there such an emphasis on post colonial literature while foundational literature like the Saga of the Völsungs (which Tolkein thought should be to all our race what the Tale of Troy was to the Greeks) are becoming more marginalsed with less youth reading both texts. And why had I never heard of the massacre of whites in Haiti until finding about this forum?

We Germanics were once enslaved by the Romans but nothing is made of Germanic enslavement. Africans enslaved other Africans before Europeans ever arrives and sadly in some parts of Africa still do. But most is made about European slavery, creating a white shame. I have seen white women breaking down into tears because of it in class. Moreover I was told recently that other black tribe’s people even supplied the majority of black slaves to the Europeans.

Students are brainwashed into thinking multiculturalism is right and to think otherwise is racist, no wonder the university places numbers of white working class males have extremely diminished.

I was once in a class at university where an Asian student said that Asians are going to take Australia from the whites just as whites did to the Aborigines and that whites deserve it to happen, this student was not even rebuked by the lecturer.

The younger generation is so apathetic; the one time I did an objective empirical speech on race that wasn’t all the usual leftist dogma all my peers looked at me like I was a nefarious RACIST.

There seems a real double standard when it comes to race. Just look what is happening with Affirmative Action legally discriminating against whites. The French soccer team now has no white Frenchmen in it that I am aware of but South African Kevin Petersen couldn’t even get a run due to racial quotas on the number of whites in the side South African cricket side, and he is probably now one of the world’s best batsman and even became England’s captain for a while. What happened to taking the ‘best man for the job?’

I am against racial insults but how come it is perfectly ok for a black guy to say ‘honkey’ or ‘cracker’ but whites cannot say the ‘n’ word even though blacks may say it to each other; or if a black girl says I am only attracted to black men it’s ok and good on her for taking pride in her people, but if a white girl was to say she is only attracted to white men she is automatically a racist red-neck.

Why do we never hear of what happened to Abercrombie & Fitch happening to companies where whites are the minorities? Abercrombie & Fitch were known for an ‘All American’ look. However they were accused of being discriminatory to ethnic minorities. Eventually they settled out of court paying US$45 million to rejected applicants and agreeing to include more minorities in advertising campaigns and discontinuing the practice of recruiting employees at primarily white fraternities and sororities.

How come white countries have leaders, presidents or prime ministers from other races, think Benjamin Disraeli, Barack Obama, but not any countries where whites are the minority have them as leaders?

OJ Simpson killed his white wife and was able to play the race card to get away with it. Many black people even acknowledge he did it, especially after he wrote a book putting forward how he would have done it entitled If I Did It, Here’s How it Happened.

If the shoe was on the other foot I think he would definitely be in jail or have been executed possibly on a hate crime.

If what was going on in Zimbabwe today happened in a white country to a black minority in this day and age it would be experiencing UN military pressure there.

There is also Julius Malema ANC youth leader singing songs about killing the whites in his country (about 2,000 white farmers have so far been killed after apartheid ended) who has expressed a desire for Zimbabwe style evictions of white farmers, and he is described by Zuma and many analysts as “the future leader” of South Africa.

There seems a definite penchant for Germanic looking women from many men of other races, just look at all the successful people like celebrities from other races that are partnered to these women (think Kofi Annan etc). There is a real kitsch about mixed couples and their children fostered by the media, which also seems to paint white males as lame, square and boring while mixed couples are hip and groovy. Here are a few examples of famous white women (who the youth often look up to) in interracial relationships:

CariDee English
Doutzen Kroes
Heidi Klum
Elin Nordegren (Woods)
Julia Stegner

It seems they especially covet the Hallstatt

This phenomenon is also seen in adoption were it is trendy to adopt from another race like Madonna and Brangelina. Don’t these people know there are also white orphans in need of a home?

To be fair some Germanic women may like the attention of males from other races, but sadly I quite often see Germanic women being bothered by racial others, for example just recently I saw from my window at the front of my house while I was studying an Anglo-Australian mother and daughter walking along the street for exercise when an Arab pulled and shouted to the daughter of about sixteen years old in front of the mother “Hey want to come for a ride beautiful”. Then when the mother told him to go away he told her he would take her too before he made obscene gestures and speed off.

Recently I saw two attractive teenage white women, one with blue eyes and blonde hair, with black babies who looked nothing like them in their prams and father’s dressed like gangsters.

I have a friend who was living in the Scandinavian country of Sweden which I thought was a bastion of Germanicism who said it is really trendy among Swedish women to date swarthy men from other races. Then I saw on the news that in Malmo ethnic Swedes are the minority.

Is it only Germanic countries buying into multiculturalism?

Is it greed because it provides cheap labour?

This is one reason why Murdoch publicly came out in support of immigration.

Haven’t we learnt from history, I can’t think of anywhere it has worked, think of Yugoslavia for example?

And how is it Japan is not but we are?

Our low birthrate (what Mao Zedong thought of as akin to conquest without war), mass migration and the ever increasing popularity of interracial relationships have the writing on the wall for us. For the Germanic races with recessive phenotypes to other races it looks like dying out! Natural blondes are predicted to be extinct in 200 years.

Check out the Time magazine on what the average future US citizen will look like in the US.

The things outlined above are not the only culprits war has also severely diminished our numbers in the last century, especially the ones between ourselves.

Many say multiculturalism is creating run down ethnic enclaves, this is certainly true of where I live it was once a real familified area with local stores; a milk bar, newsagent and fish and chip shop but now has brothels, a strip club, mosque and shops with signs in another language. I walk down the streets and get called an ‘Anglo c#*t’. Other whites in the area have been threatened and told to leave, so there has been much ‘white flight’ to escape discrimination.

Multiculturalism supporters say it makes us more robust, thus implying Germanics are not robust enough or a languid people, though history would prove otherwise, though anyone who speaks out is labeled as ‘ignorant’.

No politically viable party really represents the cause, as it seems no major party will even bring up the topic of slowing or halting immigration for fear of losing a sizable number of ethnic votes (and some whites as well sadly).

Here in Australia Pauline Hanson (a woman) who was brave enough to speak out against multiculturalism, albeit inarticulately, was thrown in jail on a trumped up charge and now is having to emigrate to the UK from Australia because she just wants peace.

Holocaust denial in Germany and those Danish cartoons which were not published in the paper in my country for fear of reprisals and reactions from the Muslim community even though many wanted to see what all the fuss was about, makes me think what ever happen to the right to free speech, considered a tenet of Western civilization by many, has it suffered the same fate of Dutch journalist Theo van Gogh?

In the UK Channel 4 pulled a documentary that showed older Asian Males grooming underage white girls for sex and prostitution.

Yet forums like this when I try to visit elicit a warning from my computer not to visit them.

One cannot say they are a Germanic preservationist for fear of being labeled a racist or an extremist, and ostracized or missing out on advancement in employment today in the West. The idea of mixing races was untenable to our forefathers who helped make the West great, as was the idea of mass immigration of racial others. These grains of thought go against thousands of years of western civilization and have only been around for less than 40 years but will irreparably change the West. By 2050 whites will be the minority race in America and in the UK whites will be minority by 2060 etc with similar figures elsewhere in the West.

The number of rape charges in Sweden has tripled in just above twenty years and every third young Swede has been subjected to repeated harassment, threats or violence over the past year. Six percent of young girls have been raped, and it is four times more likely that a known rapist is born abroad, compared to persons born in Sweden. In Britain 86 percent of all gang-rapists were black. Two out of three charged with rape in Norway's capital Oslo are immigrants with a non-western background, even though they only represent a mere 23% of the population in the Norwegian capital. Statistics show that Lebanese rape is double the rate of Australians; somewhat of a catalyst for the Cronulla riots in 2005 was the Sydney gang rapes, which were a series of gang rape attacks by Arabs targeting Anglo-Australian girls. Similarly a group rape study in the Netherlands showed two-thirds of the 91 offenders studied — comprising 24 group offences committed between 1993 and 2001 — were from ethnic minority backgrounds. Excluding one male victim, all victims were female, of which 75 percent were native Dutch. No wonder when the Dutch also rioted in the city of Utrecht it was cited by many as a protest against harassment by Muslim youths and government inaction.

Yet we never see these figures in mainstream media (I know Jews have a large presence in the media e.g. Rupert Murdoch and Hollywood e.g. Steven Spielberg but is it fair to blame them?)

Rampant capitalism (which clearly Jews have flourished under and even Marx himself thought were the embodiment of, though can someone tell me how is capitalism Zionist?) and materialism have made us become greedy with all that matters is profit so we are willing to see our culture and blood destroyed.

Liberalism also seems part of the problem to many. Look at what was going on today with the spread Liberalism and how it has now become the dominant ideology in the Western world. Finding out through research that the Nazis thought it was insidious doctrine of Jewish invention to debilitate the Aryan race by dividing it into self centred interest groups and the destroying the volk tradition as it has an emphasis on the individual. And seeing what is happening today made me think twice about it all. I know the Nazis pointed to the internationalist orientation of Marxism and that it was Jewish controlled seeing it as an international Jewish conspiracy but can someone explain Liberal Marxism? To say Jews are behind liberalism seems odd mainly because they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot by turning Western allies into Islamic foes and the fact that Jews are also dying out through intermixing

Race is a part of identity as is dress, language etc, but any assertion of a white identity is labeled racist or ignorant though for other races it is encouraged and lauded.

Our culture is becoming watered down as is race!

I want to do more, if things continue it seems we will end up like the Aryans of Northern India.

What is the best course of action? I have become rather disenchanted

Also does anyone have any information on the different sub-categories of the Nordic race?

Finally, sorry about the length of this post.

Ralf
Saturday, April 10th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Goodness, thats a long and meaningfull first post, welcome.

My short answer to your question is that there are a Nation of people who have so much money available to them, that they can influence politics and own the media which as you know is more powerfull than any sword.
God told them they where the master race who will rule the world if they remained faithfull to him, which they didnt, but they still want the reward so are taking it for themselves.

To become top dog in the world, they have to eliminate all races and cultures which are dominant to them, either intellectually, physically, or industrially, in the case of the Germanic race its all three.

Their only advantage over us is thier spineless lack of morals and our good Christian nature, thus they are trying to convince us we are so evil that we should commit suicide, in the same way they have throughout history turned thier enemies on each other using lies and slander whilst they cowardly sit back waiting to fill the resultant power vacuum.

The Aesthete
Sunday, April 11th, 2010, 06:50 AM
I agree they are a small Nation of people with a great amount of wealth and influence. When you say they turn their enemies on each other are you talking about Neocons like Paul Wolfowitz who encouraged the war in Iraq which clearly helped Jewish interests? Do you have any more instances to support this?

But if they were behind some sort of agenda why would they be turning Western allies into Islamic foes and also dying out through intermixing like us?

I think we are our own worst enemy in a way. We have become greedy and apathetic, forgetting about what matters. Even if they were behind some sort of global conspiracy (and I am not saying there is one) we are the ones buying into the propaganda. Our politicians are the ones implementing these policies and we vote for them. Not only that but it is often others like us who support such things as mass immigration and rebuke us for speaking out against it.

What can be done to stop it when so much of it seems self inflicted?

Bittereinder
Sunday, April 11th, 2010, 03:27 PM
What can be done to stop it when so much of it seems self inflicted?

I would not say self inflicted rather self perpetuating, the jews sell the so called "good life" in everything "they" pilfer to Germanics.

It's rather simple, gain control of a countries monetary system, then gain ownership of the media. Once they have that they can start influencing public opinion. Because they handle the money the Government must play ball so to speak and from there the rot continues unabated. Familial structures rot and degeneracy is vogue, resistance is futile.

Ralf
Sunday, April 11th, 2010, 04:45 PM
I agree they are a small Nation of people with a great amount of wealth and influence. When you say they turn their enemies on each other are you talking about Neocons like Paul Wolfowitz who encouraged the war in Iraq which clearly helped Jewish interests? Do you have any more instances to support this?

But if they were behind some sort of agenda why would they be turning Western allies into Islamic foes and also dying out through intermixing like us?

Goodness, if only I had more time, just research any war to find your answer.
How about Aericas involvement in World War 1 for instance, America, being 54% Germanic at the time, where supportive of Germany, then when the Zionists made the arrangement to get Palestine if they got America to fight for Britain, under the Balfour Treaty, they started spreading thier slander and lies in thier American press, saying Germans where cutting off babies hands, melting bodies in thier "corpse factories", etc, yet refusing to print the German advert to not travel on the Lisitania as it was known to be carrying armanents, the allowed loss of American life was just the excuse they needed to pit German decendant against German national whilst they sat back and waited to get Palestine.

Or how about 911, murder a few thousand Americans, blame it on the Muslims, and get Americans to sacrifice thier lives killing your eniemies for you.

America isnt so much an ally of Israel as a host, to be used and descarded like Prussia, Germany, the Britsih Empire, and now America.

They are not dying out through intermixing, if you read the Old Testament in the Bible you will find it is forbidden to have any thing to do with the unclean Goyim. Go to Israel and see real racism, where even Jews with differant colour skin are not aknowledged to be Jews.
The only intermixing they do do, is with the Western Elite and Royal families, for the money power and influence they get from it.
I understand Lady Diana was a Rothschild decendant and so we will one day have a Rothschild on the throne of England.

The Aesthete
Monday, April 12th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Ralf Rossa I agree at times America seems less of an ally of Israel and more of a host. However I respectfully don’t agree with a lot of what you say.
Jews themselves are confounded about who is a Jew. And they most certainly do mix especially with Nordics, look at Sacha Baron Cohen and others.

Grimner do you really think “resistance is futile”?

Personally I think now while we are not the minority in many countries is the time to act, through the majority democratically voting to stop mass immigration, because once we are a minority we will not have the numbers, although a major shift in sentiment would have to eventuate to make this possible. Parties talking Jewish conspiracy theories and wearing swastikas will never appeal to the majority. It would probably work best if it was opposed to immigration not along lines of race but sustainability of resources and overburdening of infrastructure.

When we are a minority as in your country it gets even harder, possible resistance options in that scenario I can think of are:

1) Staying absolutely exclusive, though this is hard as there are few others like you around to pick from and people are human. It would probably require they know about their identity and history (I personally don’t like the idea of indoctrinating the youth though some may think it necessary to counter the indoctrination they are currently receiving). Even if this was carried out perfectly it would still require each couple to have at least two children so they are replacing themselves.

2) Self-imposed segregation, this would be unpopular as it would initially mean a loss of many amenities and it would appall the young who want to see the world. Moreover it would probably not be tolerated anyway by those in power. Yet again it would still require each couple to have at least two children so they are replacing themselves. And they would want to have a stellar defence capability. Could you imagine how Germanic looking women would be coveted when their features are extinct except this small pocket?

3) Struggle, such as a guerilla war campaign, against a numerically superior foe, though it would cost many lives and conflict with our renowned civility. It probably would have greater chance of success if we banded together as allies globally, and had other Germanics travelling there to fight like the mujahideen in Afghanistan. However past conflicts have made us distrustful of one another. And our materialistic indoctrinated youth are just going to be lining up for this. It would probably even need some modern day Jus primae noctis by racial others to kick it off because we have become that docile.

4) Large scale Germanic IVF program, though it is not natural and is very unlikely to be permitted by the government in power if whites are the minority. Strangely racial others may do this on a smaller scale because they really do admire our features; they may even as science advances create ‘designer babies’ with our features.

If they are willing to leave their homeland they could:

5) Move, Germanics preservationists could move to a Germanic country on mass (as the Jews did to Israel), though it would have to be one that is rather homogenous, like Iceland, and they would have to try and ensure what I think should happen now in countries where we are the majority, provided places like Iceland are still around.

Can you think of any other modes of resistance? What do think Germanics should do?

Bittereinder
Monday, April 12th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Grimner do you really think “resistance is futile”?

No I don't really think so (dramatic effect), the best course of action is however taboo.

I will however say it starts with you, your family and your acquaintances. Educate yourself by reading as many opinions on jews as you can, and for heaven's sake try to live debt free (nearly impossible if you want to own a house or a car).

You might also want to have a look at a post (http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php?p=992434&postcount=1) by Oxygen follow this link to the film: http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=7208

Rassenhygieniker
Monday, April 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM
What Are Germanics to Do?

We are to all crawl in a hole and die. At least this is how our enemies would like to have it, but it is either up to us to submit to their will and give them what they want or fight back and oppose them.

Jews, Meds, Negroes, Asians, Arabs, Half-Castes they all want us out of the picture by any way necessary, so that they may become the new “Rulers of this world”. Simple, the Jew leads and the mongrel acts.

As someone once said:

"In politics, it is the Jew who directs, and the Mediterranean who acts. Behind the Mediterranean, there is the Jew. If the Jew wants money, the Mediterranean wants seats." - Gaston Méry, The Meridional Invasion

OnePercent
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 03:00 AM
I understand the fear associated with the world-wide persecution of white culture, but I can personally guarentee that this is only a temporary condition and that the proverbial pendulum will swing back much sooner than most people would expect. Why? Because the worst enemy of white people, the white race-traitor, is about to become extinct.

White race-traitors can be divided into two easy categories. The first would be the intellectual race-traitor. A typical intellectual race-traitor is professional and successful, but (more importantly) childless. This type is so hateful of their own heritage (and so self-centered and self-serving) that they would never bring a child into the world (thank the gods!). Within the next few decades this trecherous and back-stabbing element will have died off and their numbers will not be easily replaced because so few will have children to carry on their (warped) belief system. Meanwhile, most normal white folks will be increasingly raising the next generation to have pride in their heritage.

The second group of race traitors are what I will call the "sub-whites". Generally speaking, members of this group are less intelligent than most whites and also more inclined to irrational and self-destructive behavior. This group is often attracted to inferior races because they find comfort among others who share their general lack of intelligence and tendency toward emotion-based decision-making. In other words, this group is made up of stupid and/or dysfunctional whites who are doing us all the favor of removing their own degenerate genes from the larger gene pool. Within a few years this group will be gone as well, because they will have bred themselves right out of the white race. Good riddance to bad rubbish as they say.

Now, after these threats have conveniently removed themselves the white race will be leaner, stronger and prouder. Think about it, the self-hating whites will have gone extinct, the stupid whites won't be white anymore, the remaining whites will be fewer but prouder (since they will be the offspring of proud whites who have bravely withstood the onslaught of white-persecution that has characterized our times) and therefore stronger as well.

We should not fear being outnumbered. The white race has consistently overcome more numerous opponents throughout history. It is simple fact of evolution, our race has become dominant not through some fluke of nature but because we are the natural alpha race. The feeble societal constructs that have shackled us will not stand the test of time.

OnePercent
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Den Groda, I think you are giving non-whites far too much credit. If the day should ever come that whites are outnumbered in the United States or European Union the simple fact is that the state will fail with in a few short years due to the ineptitude of the populous. There is a reason that these people are flooding into our nations, it is because they have completely botched running their own countries and now they are fleeing the wreckage of their respective failed states.

This is already happening in the U.S., today whites only make up 2/3rds of the population, while in our prime during the 1950's whites were almost 90 percent of the national population. Meanwhile our government has become increasingly corrupt and more and more inefficient as a result. I beleive Hitler called it "negrification" I think a better term is Africanization because that is what is gradually happening, our societies are gradually being dragged down to the level of a 3rd-world nation by the increasingly non-white population.

Personally I think this is actually a good thing because after these oppressive self-serving states collapse underneath the weight of the collective degeneration they produce our race will finally be free to "clean house" (if you will) and rebuild a better society in the wreckage of the failed one.

The Aesthete
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Thanks Grimner that was a great documentary. The Israeli youth seem much more conscious of their background than our youth are. It also proved what an influential group in society they are.

To blame them for every ill such as September 11 is counterproductive nonsense (or so it seems to me). Nevertheless it should not be illegal to express these views, even though the majority will never give any credence to them. Therefore no political party that wants to be viable should use it.

Using taboo would be hard as what you are saying is taboo itself today. Most people are rather ignorant about their roots; most white people think the only Germanic race are the Germans, and they have been so indoctrinated by Hollywood and the media, which portrays Germans negatively by and large, they think the idea is abhorrent.

It seems at the moment most people I know (even those who are against multiculturalism and mass immigration) would prefer to submit then fight back through political activism or other means.

Would keeping your views to yourselves or a small likeminded inner circle be considered submission be many of you?

Lothar
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 05:11 AM
I would love to be wrong in this but I think you are underestimating your greatest enemy Islam, this is a very political religion that is growing fast in Europe, with over 200 mosques being built in this year alone most in Germany.
these people are born Muslims and it is death to leave this religion.
This religion is also bent on the a simulation of Europe and by there scriptures the absolute destruction of the jews. see this Hadith
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour(end of time when Jesus comes to judge) will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

As you can see with a goal like this I can't see the jews even the elite wanting to encourage the immigration of the Muslim people

Then there is us, what does the Quran say about our future

YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
PICKTHAL: Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
SHAKIR: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi, in a speech that aired on Al-Jazeera TV on April 10, 2006, said:[15][16]
"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."
"Allah mobilizes the Muslim nation of Turkey, and adds it to the European Union."
"That's another 50 million Muslims. There will be 100 million Muslims in Europe. Albania, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U."
"Bosnia, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. Fifty percent of its citizens are Muslims."
"Europe is in a predicament, and so is America. They should agree to become Islamic in the course of time, or else declare war on the Muslims."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurabia

These people have large families all children are born Muslim, this is not a religion of choices It is bent on our destruction, any friendly overtones are just to get in the door of yours and my country, they will not be a simulated into a culture they only replace it.

Arabization (Arabic: تعريب Taʿrīb) describes a growing cultural influence on a non-Arab area that gradually changes into one that speaks Arabic and/or incorporates Arab culture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabization

The Aesthete
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 10:54 AM
OnePercent I really hope the feeble societal constructs that have shackled us will not stand the test of time.

There is some truth in what you’re saying about why these people are flooding into our nations. However countries like Japan seem to be doing alright on their own (although they did have much US help in restructuring their country after the war).

Why is the white race-traitor about to become extinct? I am seeing more and more every day.

Our universities and schools also seem to be creating more and more intellectual race-traitors.

Where do you put people like Heidi Klum who I think has an attractive personality and is intelligent?

I feel sorry for you there in America.

I just hope we are not the ones going to be being wiped out in the "clean house"; it will become increasingly unlikely that a clean house will take place if your cousin is half Asian, you would have grown up and become attached to them, and nobody is likely to kill kin.

Good point Lothar the Jews are not the only influential group in society (just think of all that oil money the Arabs have).

I had a Serbian friend from Pristina who told me that Muslims there were harassing their women and this was a reason for the war (I am not sure though). He also said that the future of the Serbs there was hopeless as the Muslims just outbreed them.

Interestingly I think research has shown that Muslim women in the West have more children than their non-Muslim counterparts. Arabization has certainly happened where I live.

We should not underestimate racial others the allies underestimated the Japanese in WW2 and paid a heavy price.

History indicates that Asians and Muslims have a fanaticism which is hard to beat, just look how the mujahidin repelled the might of the Soviets.

Devin De Blois
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Lothar is right that it is always good to know your enemy. I should say enemies. Because the worst enemy of all to the white race has been the long and gradual rejection of our Christian heritage, culture, and morals. Various people throughout European history have gone to war against islam, removed Jews and blacks from their lands, and taken care of business concerning the criminal element, and they did it because they were Christians and these actions were in line with their beliefs.

Bittereinder
Tuesday, April 13th, 2010, 04:21 PM
To blame them for every ill such as September 11 is counterproductive nonsense (or so it seems to me).

According to a few sites I have been on there was huge financial gains to be made from 9/11/2001. Strange enough most of the people who profited from the spinoffs like clearing the area of debris, selling the steel, the insurance policy on the building, and the reconstruction process afterwards, turns out to be dominated by jews. To be fair I don't think all jews are in on it so to speak, but what I believe however is that there is, like in all societies, the elite with power who always lust after more power. It's just that zionists posses the monetary and political resources to bring their ideals and ideas to fruition. I think one can also link the milder and more religious jews too what they call Sephardic jews, however the zionist who generally are not Sephardic jews use the holocaust™ to frighten the milder jews into supporting their terror government and general worldwide war mongering. Anyway I don't expect you to believe these things out of hand but some research should help you to come to your own conclusions.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=221471055&blogId=514278808
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

There other more important things that must be considered regarding the events leading up and surrounding 9/11/2001, and the effect it has had on the world at large.

Nevertheless it should not be illegal to express these views, even though the majority will never give any credence to them. Therefore no political party that wants to be viable should use it.

I agree, but that does not mean we should not educate ourselves with regards to their subversion and tactics. You must know what they are up to if you which to stand a chance to counter it.

Hollywood and the media, which portrays Germans negatively by and large, they think the idea is abhorrent.

Agreed again, but to believe a lie is not healthy either...

It seems at the moment most people I know (even those who are against multiculturalism and mass immigration) would prefer to submit then fight back through political activism or other means.

It is because they have bought into the individualistic society that was initially shoved down our thoughts. People are scared senseless of lossing their social and financial standing if they harbour these 'Nazi' thoughts. People can and will lose their jobs and friends if the voice any such thoughts openly. Hence the holocaust™ bombardment to all nations, little matter how much they had to do with WWII.

Would keeping your views to yourselves or a small likeminded inner circle be considered submission be many of you?

Well that is up to you, I would not shout it from the roof tops though.

A few threads of the top of my head that can be of use to you:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=94498
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=127342
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=2206
http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=130554

However countries like Japan seem to be doing alright on their own (although they did have much US help in restructuring their country after the war).

Their culture and geographical location make the likely hood of blacks, muslims, jews, hispanics etc. flooding there much less likely than our own cultures, however they do have Chinese & Korean people living there though their cultural differences are negligible when compared to our situation.

The Aesthete
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the links Grimner the King David Hotel bombing where a Zionist terrorist group disguised as Arabs carried out the attack was particularly interesting.

Of course Israeli army veterans post 9/11 would be dancing in the street they knew they would have someone else to fight their enemy for them.

I agree that we should educate ourselves, but doing that alone is not going to stop what is happening today.

I think the thing that makes it most disturbing is the exponential increase in interracial relationships. I think girls here sort of look at it as hip and exciting. It seems our fairest beauties are the ones especially targeted. Someone said to me (though I am not sure if it is true) if only one in eight is involved in a mixed racial relationship (which definitely seems about right now if not more) in eight generations (less than 200 years) there will be virtual no whites left. It makes me think these women are sort of self-hating Germanics. They don’t seem to realize that one of the reasons they are so attractive is because of their recessive phenotypes which will not be passed on in such a relationship. They are going against thousands of years of tradition in staying exclusive to their race also in the process. What to do about this should be priority one.

Thanks Grimner for the PM that was fantastic; every university student should be made to hear it.

In mainstream media you would never hear how politics is increasingly being divided along racial lines or how Jews are classified as white yet having different voting patterns.

Ralf
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Now, I think its all too far gone for us to do anything, except wake people up so hey can shake off their decipt.
I trust that God sees what is going on, and that he himself will do something about it.

Doubtless you have taken on board the Jewish financed education system propogander that God deosnt exist and we are all just monkeys, but I ask you then who but God could have known that 2000 years in the future, the following words would be so relevant, from Revelation (which is a vision of the end times), Chapter 2 and 3

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Mouse Shadow
Thursday, May 27th, 2010, 03:43 AM
To say Jews are behind liberalism seems odd mainly because they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot by turning Western allies into Islamic foes.....

I realize this thread is a bit old, but I wanted to address this concern, because understanding the mentality of such a thing will highlight why it's done.

If one thinks in a sociopathic form, they cannot manage any resource, human, mineral or biological. The sociopath must take. It cannot create. It cannot envisage giving or building new things. It cannot imagine technological change. Therefore with such a limited mental ability, the focus is to take what is already in existence. It's a hyper-inflated desire in sociopaths, because greed is to aquire and to stay alive.

So the greedy operate by stealing, thieving, tricking and deciet.

We however operate on trust, kindness and invention. This is due to the expansive Gentile mind of imagination of a hopeful future.

So, the sociopaths operate by one rule. Devour what is available. They have a primal, railroad, one-track mind.

If you consider that socio's can't live within a restrictive moral culture, they endevour to undermine everything about it to suit their lifestyle.

A sociopath does not care about children, including their own. They only give them respect because sociopaths lust for seeing other civilizations/towns/villages/people collapse, and also to satisfy their attributes of power games and aloness. So children are used as future weapons to take, aquire, steal, use and kill others. Socio's cannot 'feel' or 'experience' love, they do not have the mental construction to do so.

The whole entity of the socio, like an animal, is to aquire without moral(ethic) boundaries. But some learn the art of mimicry and faking, which makes them very dangerous to those not aware.

We as Gentiles care extremely highly of our kids and the future they will have, the socio does not.

The socio does not operate off what's best for everyone else, or their familiy, only what the individual desires at the current point in time. They know they won't live forever, so they operate only for the immediate.

They will try to take, collapse, destroy any environement in which they live in, simply because of endless primal greed. Their is no future for a sociopath except for the one they can steal from someone else.

It is why they do what they do, and why they do it to the world,,, AND they blame us for letting it happen! Now that's evil!!!

However, look at all of us waking up from this bad dream. They won't hold power over anyone for much longer, no matter what the doomsayers preach. :)

The Aesthete
Thursday, May 27th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Mouse Shadow are you saying that all Jews are sociopaths or just an influential minority amongst them?

Mouse Shadow
Thursday, May 27th, 2010, 10:00 AM
From the German War Doco's; This covers a fair few commonalities that we are facing everywhere... So most of this will sound familiar and applicable to current day...

The Jewish World Plague by Hermann Esser

Over the centuries, Jewry has infiltrated every nation and every people, committing with crime after crime. Today it is on top, tomorrow at the bottom, without honor or a sense of honor. It has but one thing: a greedy lust for possession and power, for fame, for suppressing and enslaving the surrounding world. The cultured peoples, both today and in the past, create and build, proving their worth as the creators and advancers of culture. Jewry was and remains only the corrupter and destroyer of culture. Everything healthy and great is rooted only in the national. The foundation of a state and the fundamentals of a culture can only be national. Jewry can never be great, can never create culture, for it is not a people, but rather only a corrupt mixture of inferior desert tribes with no national life or longing, with no proud and famous past. Jewry has always lived from day to day, not from labor but amassing earthy treasures as its first goal. Even Abraham, Isaac and Jacob received this revelation upon leaving Egypt:
"I shall lead you to the land of your fathers and give you large and beautiful cities that you did not build, and houses full of things that you did not gather, and fallen trees that you did not cut, vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant, and you will eat and be satisfied (Deuteronomy 6:10ff.)
Just as the Jews conquered their "Promised" Land, so it has been with the Jews over the years down to this very day. They come as "foreigners," as "beggars," slinking and groveling, with false humility and dishonest respect. Once they have swindled their way to something, they become thieves and bloodsuckers, either openly or in secret. They turn into thieving and murderous Bolshevist hordes for their host peoples. That happens everywhere.

Jewry has shown itself to be the thief of the material possessions of the host peoples, as a destroyer of culture and as a parasite everywhere and in every way from the dim past through the present day. The double face of Judah grins through the millennia.

The Jew bewitches and exploits the gullible, the ignorant, the trusting. He reserves for himself all the advantages of Mammon and capitalism, wealth and treasures, all the joys and pleasures of life. Yet for 3,000 years the Jew has complained about oppression and persecution, about hatred and prejudice against him. But the Jewry has gathered and swindled the world's money. The Jews are so oppressed and enslaved that around 17 million of them have gathered about 200 billion marks.

One can hardly speak and write about "poor" Jews.

The history of every age and nation proves, page by page and chapter by chapter, that Jewry always and everywhere has been a homeless racial mish-mash, a world plague. It has remained a world plague to this day and will remain a world plague for all eternity. That is its "chosenness" from all the peoples of the earth, a "chosenness" of destructive pestilence for the world and for mankind.

The Jew as World Parasite

Why do we Germans, and almost we alone, fight Jewry so energetically? Why in the course of German history have there always been times when the German element turns against Jewry? Alfred Rosenberg, in his book The Path of the Jew throughout History, provides the answer: "There is probably no nation in Europe in which man's inner nature is so deep, and so influential, as the German. In its depths, therefore, it is the spiritual opposite of the Jews"
Despite that, the power of Jewry and its supporters grew so great in the German people that it lead to the collapse in 1918. The primary cause for this was the large increase in the population of our people, combined with growing liberal tendencies, which led more and more Germans to misperceive the fact of the racial problem, and thus become indifferent to the Jewish danger.

The National Socialist worldview has in recent years opened the eyes of the greater part of our people to this problem. The German people has recognized that the Jew has crept in like a parasite not only into our people, but into all the peoples of the earth, and that it is attempting to corrupt the original racial characteristics of the peoples in order to destroy them both racially and as states, and thereby rule over them.
If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the Jew, we conclude that Jewry is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term "counter-race" cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, Jewry is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of "counter-race" primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of Jewry within natural races. The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws.

Jewry is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Jewry in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples.

The core of Jewry is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of Middle Eastern and Oriental origins. One should remember that in antiquity, lepers were ejected from their racial community, just as were criminal asocial elements.
As a result of its parasitic distribution among the peoples over thousands of years, Jewry wormed its way into almost all the races on earth. As a social parasite, it infected the lower classes, slaves, proletarians, the mob, etc. They had the least resistance to Jewish racial parasitism. These classes, which had largely lost their instincts against racial foreigners, allowed Jewish blood to infiltrate.

The "Decent" Jew.. A Letter to an Englishman, 1937

But Magnus Hirschfeld was no unfortunate single case, but rather one of a legion of Jewish corrupters of the youth, sexual criminals, pseudo-scientists, playwrights and novelists, painters and sculptors, theater and cabaret director, publishers and distributors of pornographic literature. They competed with each other to produce their filth, surpassing each other in obscenity, making easier the work of their racial comrades seeking to dominate an unnerved and powerless people rendered susceptible by such "art." The absence of moral rules was called freedom, and unrestrained drives were proclaimed to be the right of the young.
They are the magnification of every warped sin, of every disgusting fetish, and the harbingers of ultimate corrupted death.

Had they have been genetically recessive, none of us, including the world would be in any trouble. However, they are not only dominantly gened, they are parasitically aggressive. Meaning, no matter what we do, however we interface with them, they just take, rape and turn us into them.

Unfortunately, it is their seed which destroys our mental constitution. And along with it, our necessary ability of trust, compassion, care, nurturing, imagination and altruism.

Imagine a human breeding with someone who had the equivalent mentality of a hostile dog with a long memory.

They are the anti-species to us. Which is why every civilization in the past has tried to protect itself by routing them from their cities when they woke up from the nightmare.

You cannot have your own society so long as they are around to destroy it.

Considering they have no mechanism to stop breeding unlike us. They consume and spread out to wherever they can find a food source, human or otherwise.

Unfortunately for the Germans, they didn’t put enough weight to the universal brain washing the maggot jews do. Hence the world war.

Even worse, the Germans did have great archives on their nature and were primed to ‘sense’ them out to fix up their society, but they found the parasitic rats wouldn’t be relocated easily. So things were scaled up because the greedy jews squeal ‘blue murder’ when they are torn away from us.

They poison everything, every race and every culture. Everything they touch is corrupted and destroyed.

A sociopaths life is to destroy for pleasure.

Ours is to create for life.

So long as they maintain their deceit amongst us, we will never be free. And it all starts with their universally-textbook-operated ‘brain washing’ techniques. Remove or restrict that, they have ZERO power.

Quite frankly, it’s all of them in my eyes. However, some of them carry ‘our genetic mental characteristics’ and try to do good things. I do feel sorry for them, but the classic parasitic jew preys upon them too and calls they Nazi’s. Simply, a sociopath cannot have anyone calling him out.

Because an exposed thief is a dead thief.

I think that pretty much sums up why they cling around, genetically dominant, unaware, unimagnitive, unfeeling, sinister dogs. The one thing most people don't get is how perverse their menatlity actually is. It's why most who know call them completely alien. Which is true, they cannot feel or engage 'love'.

They are the ultimate actors without a 'core'. They surround and eat entire peoples and their achievments.

GermanicWarrior
Sunday, July 4th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Or how about 911, murder a few thousand Americans, blame it on the Muslims, and get Americans to sacrifice thier lives killing your eniemies for you.

your not suggesting 911 was a jewish plot are you? Because if so stop right there man, there were tons of rich powerful jews in there anyways dude, it was the friggin stockmarket, its like if Hitlers flew an airplan into a clan meeting, come on....not to mention osama had the airplane thing in the works for years