PDA

View Full Version : My Daughter Was Murdered in Scotland - Please Sign the E-Petition!

Guje
Tuesday, March 30th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Dear All.

December 4, 2005 my beloved daughter Annie from Sweden was found dead in Prestwick, Scotland. Ever since that day our family has tried to find out what happened to her, and due to the very strange circumstances that has come to light, we believe that Annie was the victim of a crime.

However the Strathclyde Police refuses to investigate Annie’s death as being the result of a crime. During this time we have also got to know of many other families treated in the same way by the Police. I now have handed in a petition to make a change for all of us.

This year a new unit has been created by Crown Office to look into current and future sudden and unexplained deaths. I therefore in my petition ask that the new unit shall also investigate past cases like my daughter’s and other’s.

Therefore to help all our families to get the answers about our loved ones, please sign the petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances"! Use the link; http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.uk/view_petition.asp?PetitionID=373

For further information about Annie´s case please see our web-site for Annie; http://www.annierockstar.com/

Thank you for your compassion and help! Guje Borgesson, Annie’s mother.

truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

Einarr
Tuesday, March 30th, 2010, 11:51 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, for her and for you, and your family. I signed the petition.

Irby
Wednesday, March 31st, 2010, 05:55 PM
I know it’s no comfort, but I am sorry for your loss. I have also signed the petition.

Axewolf
Thursday, April 1st, 2010, 12:43 PM
I am sorry for your loss and I hope justice is served for Annie. I have signed.

sturmtiger
Thursday, April 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I have also signed the petition.

Thorfinnsson
Thursday, April 1st, 2010, 04:58 PM
My condolences to you and your family. I have signed.

IvyLeaguer
Sunday, April 4th, 2010, 09:30 AM
Last week I visited this forum for the first time after being away since the spring of 2009. I visited again today, so I must have been waiting for this post to come.

I don't know if I can pick anything up with this but I'm going to try. I'm a medium and have been able to help other people, although I've never dealt with a murder case as of yet. I'll give it a try. I've looked at the website you made which is extremely helpful. Could you please also give me the day, exact time, and location of your daughter's birth. I'm going to see if by going into trance I can pick something up that could help more with this. After all, there is a reason why I came to this post after being off this forum for so long and then suddenly found yours. I don't want anything in return for this. I don't believe in that. I just want to see if I can help you figure out what happened exactly.

If I pick something up, I'll contact you again here. Give me some time, because this can actually take me a few days.

I can tell you right now that a mother's bond with her child is so strong that there is no way you can be incorrect about believing she was murdered. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise, which seems to clearly be the case here. I will do what I can and then write back.

Much love to you and your family.

Ralf
Sunday, April 4th, 2010, 11:12 AM
This might be of interest to you, though its about a pedophile ring in the Scottish establishment, the fact that the police are being so secretive about your daughters case, and say, "its not in the public interest", well, thats just another way of saying its against the interests of the Scottish government.

http://www.holliedemandsjustice.org/

Guje
Sunday, April 4th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Last week I visited this forum for the first time after being away since the spring of 2009. I visited again today, so I must have been waiting for this post to come.

I don't know if I can pick anything up with this but I'm going to try. I'm a medium and have been able to help other people, although I've never dealt with a murder case as of yet. I'll give it a try. I've looked at the website you made which is extremely helpful. Could you please also give me the day, exact time, and location of your daughter's birth. I'm going to see if by going into trance I can pick something up that could help more with this. After all, there is a reason why I came to this post after being off this forum for so long and then suddenly found yours. I don't want anything in return for this. I don't believe in that. I just want to see if I can help you figure out what happened exactly.

If I pick something up, I'll contact you again here. Give me some time, because this can actually take me a few days.

I can tell you right now that a mother's bond with her child is so strong that there is no way you can be incorrect about believing she was murdered. Don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise, which seems to clearly be the case here. I will do what I can and then write back.

Much love to you and your family.

Dear Ivy agin.

Think I gave you the wrong time for my daughter´s birth, she was born 09.56 daytime February 7, 1975, in Lund, Sweden (close to Malmo). Kind regards, Guje, Annie´s mother.

IvyLeaguer
Sunday, April 4th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Annie Kristina Börjesson
Annie knew one of her killers fairly well (or at least she thought she knew him well). There were two men involved. Both had dark hair and light skin. She knew something that they didn’t want her to know and therefore her assailants saw this as a reason to “have” to do this. In fact, it was one of these men who had actually given her a lot of inside information (he later regretted that), so she must have been close to him in some way. He regretted telling her the inside scheme of a crime (drug-related) ring in the area that he was heavily involved in. This man had given Annie a ring in gold previously, a very simple one without any ornamentation or design on it, something similar to a regular gold band. Both men appear very rough in exterior. One of them liked to wear a black leather jacket. Neither had good souls and you can feel that upon meeting them for the first time. Their auras are black. They look very rough and hard in facial features.

Your daughter’s death had something to do with illegal drugs and a large group of people selling them in the area. She knew something about that that would have implicated a lot of people, and out of fear that she would potentially tell someone about it, these two men did this before she got to the safety of her home country. Concerning this area where she died, the police there want to maintain an image of being upright. However, there is serious underground corruption there and it has to do with this illegal drug trafficing that is going on under everyone’s nose. Some of the police are being paid off by this drug group and this is why they’re not going to help. Going to the police there and expecting help is fruitless at this point because if this breaks open and the corrupt policemen are exposed, these individuals have a lot to lose, i.e. their jobs, security, home, and shame. Be looking for a man on the police force who has material possessions far beyond his means and salary. This man knows A LOT of information about what happened to Annie. This man is greedy and is so caught up in this illegal trafficing that he will do everything to conceal the corruption that he is a part of. He has too much to gain financially. This police officer has a large boat that he would not normally be able to afford if he was not being paid off by the drug trafficers. The boat boarders on being like a small yacht. In the community where he lives, some of his neighbors also question where this money he uses to buy things comes from. This is the reason the police are not being helpful. You need to find out who this person is by doing some private investigative work on your own. His neighbors are onto him. This policeman seems nice on the exterior, but that is not his true nature. He is evil and material things are more important to him than human life. His greatest fear is that one day he will be caught, and deep down inside he knows that at some point this will all fall apart.

Annie’s case will be solved and these people who did this will be implicated. Something positive that will come out of this is that you as her mother will be able to help other parents who lost their children to violence. You are extremely strong and outspoken and this will be your opportunity to use this horrible situation to reach out and help others even more later.
Annie had a relationship with a man years ago while in Sweden that was very hurtful to her on an emotional level. This has nothing to do with the situation we are discussing above, but that man who left her previously was someone she greatly cared about and she never got over that completely. It hurt her to the core and was one the reasons why she wanted to see more of the world. She loved you greatly and there are many similarities between both of your characters. She wanted to always seem strong on the outside, which to others it appeared so, but this previous relationship hurt her self-esteem at times and she tended to mask that hurt with strength. She tended to be a little too trusting of people at times partly because she had grown up in a loving and nurturing environment where she knew no hurt, and part of it was a naïve nature that believed that all people were good inside like she was. This made her vulnerable. Although knowledgeable about other places, she had a tendency to believe that other places could be as secure as Sweden when in actuality they’re not. This was a problem because she not always able to tell when individuals were harmful or potentially dangerous. She was giving, altruistic, and kind, the type of person who would have loaned a friend money or helped someone in a dire situation. She was too good to be around some of the people she came into contact with while away on her own.

I am picking up more and more information. I’m going to ask my husband to translate what I wrote above into Swedish to make sure that there are no misunderstandings with what I’ve written. I’ll post more as it comes to me.
One last thing, there is a stuffed animal at the house where you are living that belonged at one time to Annie. She is moving it around so that you’ll know that she’s with you.

Guje
Monday, April 5th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Dear Ivy.

Firstly, thank you so very much for your writing. Wrote a longer respond to your first comment earlier on, but do not know if you received that? However since I was mistaking myself about the birth time in my first writing I then wrote the second one with the right time 09.56 that is published. What I said in my first reply was just that I so very much appreciate your emphaty and help trying to find out what happened to my beloved girl. I too beleive in faith and I beleive that Annie is with us from the other side.

What you write is all very interresting, I always have had the feeling that Annie got to know something "she should not have known about" and since Annie was a very friendly and outgoing person with a strong sence for right and wrong someone could have seen that as a danger. You really decribe her personality so very well! Very much looking forward to hear from you again, if you like to you can send your reply directly to me at; info@annierockstar.com

Once again, thank you for trying to help, you have a big heart and an unusual gift that you use in the best possible way! Think I understand all you write so please do not bother your husband with translating. Kind regards, Guje.

IvyLeaguer
Monday, April 5th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Annie Kristina Börjesson

Annie kände en av hennes mördare ganska väl (åtminstone trodde hon att hon kände honom väl). Två män var inblandade. Båda hade mörkt hår och ljus hy. Hon kände till något som de inte ville att hon skulle veta och därför såg hennes angripare detta som en anledning att de var ”tvungna” att göra detta. Det var i själva verket en av dessa män som faktiskt hade gett henne mycket av vetskapen (han ångrade sedan detta), så hon måste ha stått honom nära på något sätt. Han ångrade att han hade berättat för henne detaljer angående en lokal brottsring (drogrelaterad) som han var djupt inblandad i. Den mannen hade tidigare get Annie en guldring, en mycket enkel ring utan ornament eller mönster, som till utseendet påminde om en enkel förlovningsring. Båda männen ser ovårdade ut. En av dem tyckte om att ha på sig en svart skinnjacka. Ingen av dem hade goda själar och det kan man känna redan första gången man möter dem. Deras aura (nimbus) är svarta. Deras ansiktsdrag är hårda.

Din dotters död inträffade i anknytning med en illegal drogkartell där en stor grupp lokala människor var inblandade. Hon visste något om det som kunde binda flera till dessa brott, och av rädsla att hon skulle kunna berätta för någon, begick dessa män dådet innan hon kom i säkerhet i sitt hemland. På orten där hon dog vill polisen upprätthålla en fasad av rättskaffenhet. Men där pågår omfattande korruption under jorden, och det har att göra med denna illegala droghandel som utförs alldeles under näsan på alla. Några inom polisen där tar emot mutor av drogkartellen, och det är anledningen till att de inte vill hjälpa till med fallet. Att gå till polisen där och räkna med hjälp är lönlöst nu, eftersom om det här skulle uppdagas nu och de korrupta poliserna avslöjas, så har de mycket att förlora, d.v.s. sina jobb, trygghet, hem, och ära. Leta efter en man inom polisen som har personliga materiella tillgångar som vida överskrider vad han borde ha råd till med sina inkomster. Den mannen vet MYCKET om vad som hände med Annie. Han är girig och så insyltad i de drogrelaterade affärerna att han kommer göra allt han kan för att dölja korruptionen han deltar i. Han har för mycket att vinna ekonomiskt. Polismannen har en stor båt som han normalt inte skulle ha råd att ha om han inte fick pengar av drogkartellen. Båten är nästan som en liten lyxjakt. I samhället där han bor frågar sig också några av hans grannar hur han har råd att köpa dessa saker. Detta är varför polisen inte vill hjälpa till. Du måste finna vem denna person är, genom dina egna undersökningar. Hans grannar hyser misstankar om honom. Polismannen verkar trevlig på ytan, men det är inte hans sanna jag. Han är ond och materiella föremål är viktigare för honom än mänskligt liv. Hans största rädsla är att en dag åka fast, och innerst inne känner han på sig att en dag kommer allt att rasa samman.

Annies fall kommer att lösas och dessa inblandade människor kommer att pekas ut. Något positivt som kommer att komma från detta är att du som mamma kommer att kunna hjälpa andra föräldrar som också förlorat sina barn till våldet. Du är mycket stark och rättfram och detta kommer att bli din chans att använda den här fruktansvärda situationen för att sträcka ut en hand och hjälpa andra ännu mer senare.

Annie hade ett förhållande med en man för flera år sedan i Sverige som sårade henne känslomässigt. Det har inget att göra med situationen vi nu diskuterar, men den mannen, som lämnade henne, var någon som hon tyckte mycket om och aldrig riktigt kom över. Det sårade henne in i själen och var en av anledningarna till att hon ville ut och se mer av världen. Hon älskade dig väldigt mycket och det finns stora likheter i era personligheter. Hon ville alltid vara stark, och för andra verkade det så, men detta tidigare förhållande skadade ibland hennes självkänsla och hon tenderade att maskera denna smärta genom att vara stark. Hon tenderade att ibland lita på andra människor för mycket, delvis eftersom hon växt upp i en miljö av kärlek och omsorg och där hon inte kände någon smärta, och delvis var det hennes lite naiva natur som trodde att alla människor var goda liksom hon var. Detta gjorde henne sårbar. Trots att hon kände till andra platser tenderade hon att tro att dessa andra platser skulle vara lika säkra som Sverige, när i själva verket de inte var det. Detta var ett problem eftersom hon inte alltid kunde urskilja när människor var skadliga eller möjligen farliga. Hon var generös, altruistisk, och god, den sortens människa som skulle ha lånat ut pengar till en vän eller hjälpt någon i en svår situation. Hon var för god för att umgås med några av de personer som hon kom i kontakt med när hon var borta på egen hand.

Jag tar emot mer och mer information. Jag ska be min make översätta till svenska det jag skrivit ovan, för att vara säker på att undvika missförstånd med det jag skrivit. Jag skriver mer allt eftersom jag tar emot det.

En sista sak: i det hus där du bor finns det ett gosedjur som en gång tillhörde Annie. Hon flyttar runt på det för att du ska veta att hon är hos dig.

IvyLeaguer
Thursday, April 8th, 2010, 07:06 AM
I just wanted to let those interested know that Guje and I have been in contact via private email about this case. I feel like I'm picking up a lot of information.

Please keep Guje and her family in your thoughts and prayers. They need lots of mental and emotional support. I can only imagine how painful this must be for all of them.

If we as a collective group help by sending positive thoughts, I believe we can solve what really happened.

Vril-ya

Guje
Thursday, May 13th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Dear All.

My petition "Investigation of deaths in suspicious circumstances" to the Scottish Parliament for my daughter Annie and other cases of suspicious deaths has now gathered more than 2300 signatures from all over the world. THANK YOU for making this possible!

For you who have not yet signed, please support the petition with your signature to raise the number of signatures even more before the closing date 4 June. Signatures from all countries are welcome.

To sign please use the link;
http://epetitions.scottish.parliament.uk/view_petition.asp?PetitionID=373

Thank you for your help! Kind regards, Guje, mother of Annie Borjesson,

www.annierockstar.com
truthandjustice4all@live.se

The photo is of Annie in Scotland.

german islander
Wednesday, May 19th, 2010, 07:25 PM
i will sign im am sorry for your loss you have the right know

Yaggdrassil
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 08:25 AM
I'm glad I noticed this thread as the June fourth date is closing in. It is a horrible loss to lose a child and protecting her memory is so important. She must be proud that you are gathering such a strong petition for her.

zschintzsch
Thursday, May 27th, 2010, 02:30 PM
I signed.

Blood_Axis
Friday, May 28th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I signed, good luck with your cause... :(

Willow
Saturday, May 29th, 2010, 12:13 AM
I also signed. I wish you good luck.

Cuchullain
Saturday, June 12th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Guje I am sorry but I have just come back from a long absence so I missed the 4/06/2010 deadline for the petition.

I am truly sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family in this extremely difficult time. My deepest condolences and I will honour your daughter's memory the next time I visit Knocknarae in Co Sligo in Ireland. It is tradition to climb the mountain carrying a rock or large stone to Queen Maeve of Connaught's Cairn and place it on the mound to honour the memory of those who have left us.