PDA

View Full Version : Well Done to the Front National!

SaxonPagan
Monday, March 15th, 2010, 08:03 PM
I'd have put this into the French section had there been one but I'm sure there are a few French members out there who will be delighted by the FN's success (12% of the vote in the regional elections).

It's also good news for Europe, coming hot on the heels of the Wilders breakthrough in Holland and the Swiss ban on minarets!

We just need a good showing now from the BNP come May 6th (the probable date of the UK elections) and it will have been an excellent year for European Nationalism so far :)

SaxonPagan
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Another good day yesterday :thumbup Here's the BNP take on it ...

Two Million French People Back France’s Front National

March 22, 2010 - By BNP News

France’s Front National (FN) has increased its share of the vote in yesterday’s second round of regional elections to just over 17 percent, or just fewer than two million votes.

The controlled media has once again engaged in some devious fact-twisting, widely reporting that the FN polled 8.9 percent.

The FN only stood in 12 of the 22 mainland regions of France. The media-quoted figure is projected across all 22 regions and France’s overseas territories, and not averaged out to the ones that the FN actually contested.

In those regions, the FN polled particularly well, drawing a total of 1,942,523 votes, one of its largest polling figures yet. This delivered an astonishing 118 FN seats in the regional government assemblies.

The FN vote increased in every region it contested, with party leader Jean Marie Le Pen polling 387,481 votes, or 22.87 percent of the vote, in the Provence-Alpes-Cote-D’Azur region.

This was up from the 20.29 percent he polled in the first round, and gave the FN 21 seats in that assembly.

The increased vote totals were replicated in all of the other regions fought by the FN, with remarkable performances in the Nord-Pas-De-Calais region (up from 18.31 to 22.2 percent), Picardie (15.8 to 19.3 percent), Haute-Normandie (11.79 to 14.2 percent), Lorraine (14.87 to 18.44 percent) and Lanquedoc-Roussillon (12.67 to 19.38 percent).

The results have put the FN firmly back on the political map after the setback it suffered at the last general election.

The FN polled on an anti-Islamic colonisation platform during the latest elections, producing a poster showing an Algerian flag and minarets transposed over France.

The poster was ruled illegal in France after a court action but this anti-democratic move only helped the FN’s campaign.

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/03/two-million-french-people-back-france%E2%80%99s-front-national/

Sigurd
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 08:55 PM
17% is still 83% of the population not agreeing with you. However since we see a trend that Nationalist parties in Europe generally don't tend to have "power pockets" but seems to be more evenly spread out, it minds me hopeful, since it heralds a general tendency rather than just a regional fad. :)

Deifr
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 09:35 PM
I hope their increase in influence will help stop the illegal immigrants getting through the channel tunnel.

Méldmir
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 10:49 PM
Since there are so many non-French in France, it must mean that around 20-25% of the native French support the FN, and probably more in some areas. Although only about 50% of the population voted.

Volk
Monday, March 22nd, 2010, 11:19 PM
The F.N. accept the north africans, africans and asians among his activists (it is true not a lot ! but ...).
And since longer than the B.N.P. in U.K.

Old Winter
Sunday, April 11th, 2010, 09:43 PM
The F.N. accept the north africans, africans and asians among his activists (it is true not a lot ! but ...).
And since longer than the B.N.P. in U.K.

I have red weird things about Front National, if you know French:
http://www.voxnr.com/cc/tribune_libre/EElAVyFlyZanKUyspl.shtml

BlauVogel
Sunday, April 18th, 2010, 01:01 PM
The problem with the FN is that they are too centralized ; it is pure nationalism and republicanism.
Today, people from "far right" are more and more attracted with regionalism ; The Republicans during the French Revolution that invented the Rights of Man and of the Citizen are the real ennemies for us.
The identitarians (Bloc identitaire) are doing a great success in France because they believe nationalism is bad for Europe. They prefer regionalism and europeanism. The National front is always denying regional identities and promote french nationalism, which i think is bad for us europeans.

Méldmir
Sunday, April 18th, 2010, 01:28 PM
The problem with the FN is that they are too centralized ; it is pure nationalism and republicanism.
Today, people from "far right" are more and more attracted with regionalism ; The Republicans during the French Revolution that invented the Rights of Man and of the Citizen are the real ennemies for us.
The identitarians (Bloc identitaire) are doing a great success in France because they believe nationalism is bad for Europe. They prefer regionalism and europeanism. The National front is always denying regional identities and promote french nationalism, which i think is bad for us europeans.

Yes, I also think that sort of nationalism is bad, because most countries of Europe have regions with very unique cultures within them, especially France can be a good example, but also many other countries have strong regional identities that should be preserved. But I wonder what "Europeanism" is?

Rassenhygieniker
Sunday, April 18th, 2010, 02:09 PM
But I wonder what "Europeanism" is?

Europeanism is basically the White Nationalism of Europe. It's just the same rehash Pan-Aryan BS, where as long as it is European it is good to mix with, just get in with the program and commit miscegenation in the melting pot.

Stimme
Sunday, April 18th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Since when is centralism a bad thing? Prussia was ultra-centralist and it rocked. :D I would always prefer it over Germany's federalism.