PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Wehrmacht
Thursday, June 10th, 2004, 09:24 AM
i am not sure if i am to be here because my english totally sucks, my parents are english, but i never speaked english at home.

is there a problem having a member that have an horrible english?

Wehrmacht
Thursday, June 10th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Letting me just tell you about me.
i was born in Spain, my parents are english.
my father was a banker by that we had to travel a lot, at one day Santander Bank give my father a nice job and after working in that bank in spain, the bank offer him a executive job but in portugal, it is because of that i live in Portugal now, and it is a nice country.

pearl
Thursday, June 10th, 2004, 09:58 AM
i am not sure if i am to be here because my english totally sucks, my parents are english, but i never speaked english at home.

is there a problem having a member that have an horrible english?
You belong here if you value the preservation of your race and wish to be among others who do so as well. Your language skills are not as important as what you believe in and the fight to uphold your beliefs. A lot of members on this site do not have "perfect" english and as long as you are able to get your message across, and recieve the information posted by others...then, don't worry about the language barrier! :D

If you are having too much trouble understanding the posts, or writing them...there are plenty of free online language translation websites you could use. Here's the most common: http://www.freetranslation.com

Wehrmacht
Thursday, June 10th, 2004, 10:10 AM
You belong here if you value the preservation of your race and wish to be among others who do so as well. Your language skills are not as important as what you believe in and the fight to uphold your beliefs. A lot of members on this site do not have "perfect" english and as long as you are able to get your message across, and recieve the information posted by others...then, don't worry about the language barrier! :D

If you are having too much trouble understanding the posts, or writing them...there are plenty of free online language translation websites you could use. Here's the most common: http://www.freetranslation.com
I value the preservation of my race. today is the Day of the Race in Portugal. :)
i understand english well, i have problems writting it.
i don't like online translators. they give a bad translation much times.
Thanks for answer so quick