PDA

View Full Version : Is A Germanic Revenge Appropriate?

Rächer
Monday, January 18th, 2010, 12:24 PM
The state the Germanic peoples are in is the result of a missplaced sense of "forgivenes", brought upon us by the influence of Christianity, and an "un-völkisch" way of thought. We should revert to the ways of our ancestors. Should revenge not be appropriate for all the lies and suffering caused - especialy during and since WWII, by Jews or their allies?

velvet
Monday, January 18th, 2010, 01:17 PM
The state the Germanic peoples are in is the result of a missplaced sense of "forgivenes", brought upon us by the influence of Christianity, and an "un-völkisch" way of thought. We should revert to the ways of our ancestors. Should revenge not be appropriate for all the lies and suffering caused - especialy during and since WWII, by Jews or their allies?

The problematic part of our state is not forgiveness, but passivity or lethargy. This is not new or since WWII only, though I agree that this is brought to us by christianity, at least in parts.
In this state we are for centuries, and I cannot see in our folk the will to change that either. Maybe the strong ones are outbred, dont know.

Revenge is quite another thing, and as far as I can see it will not really benefit us as a people. What is revenge supposed to do? In olden times, it was supposed to regain the balance, a life for a life that was taken unjustified. While this might work out on a personal level, it doesnt work on a level which involves the folk as a whole. It leads to constant war against everyone, because at the end this will get out of control, 'revenge' is taken for one more victim in a battle, which generates a new battle, and the cycle starts anew.

Revenge will also not benefit us with our inner state. While revenge on a personal level regains the balance and a feeling of 'peace of mind' maybe, it will not correct the mistakes of thinking and the weakness in our souls ingrained in our people over the last few centuries and specially the last 60 years or so.

Quite the opposite I would guess. Token revenge will just erase the possibility to realise our own weakness, which we undoubtly have. Revenge will put the fault on our enemies, and the 'wrong' is killed with them. We will be unable to realise that a lot of that wrong comes from ourselves, that we allowed this to happen in a passive state of mind. This error will not be corrected through revenge, and the problem with not eradicating the real problem is, that it will just repeat itself in one way or another.

I also think that this critisized forgiveness is one of many parts necessary to create the level of civilisation we have. Constant war and strife against everyone (and when this gets revived as a part of our folkways it will also aim against everyone of our own people) doesnt create civilisation or a community. It creates a mess that can be seen in every third world people.

One should be careful with bringing back such traits. It is not that you can split that totally, the 'good' version against enemies and a general state of mind resulting from that, also acting against your own people, people of your own community. When you generate people who act that way against enemies, you risk ingraining a negative behavior into them, backfiring heavily in the end against yourself.

And besides, the best form of revenge would be to regain a maximum level of wellbeing for our own people, unaffected by others (no question here to remove them all from our soil), while the rest of the world will go down in hate and strife. After all, we ARE civilisation. Let's prove that ;)

Wulfram
Monday, January 18th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Revenge is quite another thing, and as far as I can see it will not really benefit us as a people.

There is a saying: "great things have small beginnings". Perhaps a few "petty" acts of revenge will lead to these greater things.
Maybe our people are just waiting for something to happen, something drastic.
Since most who support us are too scared to speak, maybe a show of strength is necessary to embolden them to come out of the shadows(or stay in them) and join the movement.
I would gladly participate in these measures myself should they prove to have immediate and effective results.

The first wave of muslims brought here were not the a-holes that most of them have now become.
We can argue that it was not their fault that our traitorous leaders tempted them to immigrate in the first place.
But, we have to be cruel to be kind.
And by that I mean we have to deal with these invaders so that our descendents will not have to face the situation when it becomes full-on genocide of our race.
You think we have it bad now?

In my opinion, revenge is all we have left.
If we can't resort to that, then what?
Pass out a few pamphlets to an ever dwindling number of people who might listen to our plight?

The world has been brainwashed into believing that Whites deserve to be attacked for what "we have done", and because of this they attack us with revenge on the mind.
If that be the case then what is so wrong about defending ourselves against revenge by countering with revenge?

A show of strength, however desperate it will appear on the surface, is what we need to to tell the world that we are finding ourselves again, and that we are not the mega-wussies that everybody thinks we are. That we have moved beyond the image of "lets give everybody we have hurt a big ol’ hug".

Because of this passivity, we are not just the worlds devils anymore, we have also become its jesters.
We are the laughing stock of all nations (when they aren't plotting revenge against us).

We can't just say "Leave us be to live our lives in peace."
Uh-huh, so peaceful that our more aggresive enemies invade and subverts, like they are doing now.

Civilization was ultimately achieved through violence, and it will be through violence alone that we can retain it.
Therefore, strong-arm tactics will be necessary for the peace of our people.
It will also be a way to inform the rest of the of the world that we are not to be messed with.
The rason they overrun us now is because they have no fear of us.

I think Europe should become just as hostile to the muslim in the same way we percieve the middle east as a dangerous and undesirable place for Europeans.

velvet
Monday, January 18th, 2010, 04:22 PM
I didnt say we should 'give them all a hug' or that we shouldnt drive them all out without mercy. ;)

I just dont equate 'self-defence' with revenge. Because revenge would include that we go after them even when we have already driven them out and destroy them. It is that where I see no benefit for our own people.

When we stop pampering them they will go down anyway. But the destruction they have left here and in us is huge enough to not care about them anymore from the moment we have cleansed our soil and people from them and their influence.

When they try to come back to get another piece of our cake, no question what to do with them. I just see no sense in going after them (with one exception which the rules forbid me to say). We should use our energy to 'fix our folk's soul', once we've driven them out.

Yes, I agree that showing of strength and will, even if only by few, will be necessary, to start that process. But our problem really isnt lack of strength or will, but the passivity you mentioned yourself, that people 'are waiting for a signal'.

And I wonder, why arent all the crimes, rapes, murders committed by immigrants a sign, why arent the election results with skyrocketing votes for right-wing / anti-immigration parties a sign? What are we waiting for?

Where are those who set the 'right' signal? They are waiting too, and I wonder, what are they waiting for? This is the basic problem to solve, when you ask me, and it is a problem within us, not an outside one.

Ocko
Monday, January 18th, 2010, 04:52 PM
I prefer to have a vision of how germanic people live. A vision is a positive thing, doesn't need any enemies, recognizes ones own weaknesses and changes them.

With revenge you simply tie yourself to your enemy forever.

He who has seen war doesn't call lightly for it.

My main interest is a free Germany which can follow its destiny and develope its culture and people. The main idea is to live a free life according to our essence.

Revenge is ultimately destructive as velvet already pointed out. The result will be negative.

To clean up the mess you surely need to have measures which are not liked by jews and foreigners and for that matter, current politico thugs. This measures might lead to violence but then that comes from our 'enemies' and should be dealt with in an appropiate way.

It is better if we develope a vision as ideas have a very strong power as it makes people compassionate. People like to participate in great visions.

People who engage in revenge are destructive they aren't good for building a nation. That doesn't talk to their essence. Therefore I would avoid revenge.

Wulfram
Tuesday, January 19th, 2010, 12:48 AM
With revenge you simply tie yourself to your enemy forever.

At present we already are tied to our enemy, with no foreseeable end in the future.
I would rather that they hate and fear us forever in their own countries than hate and jeer at us while they overrun ours.

We are not fighting against honorable foes here.
We must lower ourselves to their level in order to make them undertsand we are willing to do whatever it takes.
We must behave toward our enemies as they behave toward us so that our descendents will not have to.

Revenge is ultimately destructive...

Our enemies are waging a non-stop war of revenge against us, and you know what? They seem to be winning.
I ask again: If everything else we have tried has failed, if we have no standing armies to march against our foes, if politeness and courtesy are laughed at, then what else do we have to resort to?
Revenge will be our last stand.

People who engage in revenge are destructive they aren't good for building a nation. That doesn't talk to their essence. Therefore I would avoid revenge.

The leaders of the Third Reich used revenge to help build Germany, did they not?

Ulfvaldr
Sunday, January 24th, 2010, 02:21 AM

One of my favorite gods, is Vidar, Norse God of Vengeance. "We should revert to the ways of our ancestors". I say yes!!!

chrisM
Sunday, January 24th, 2010, 02:48 AM
Should we fight back? Yes. Will we fight back? No. Too many of our own people don't care about the muslim invasion. They see it as not their problem and don't think anything of it. When they finalize realize it is their problem it will be too late.

Ediruc
Sunday, January 24th, 2010, 04:19 AM
I can only think about how our crusader ancestors are turning in their graves, and the same with our Founding Fathers of America and other originally White nations as atrocities are committed daily on our people. I think violence is ONLY the last resort we need to take, given the context, and when time comes, I can only hope, just like our ancestors realized before the Crusades, that we need to band together and send to our enemies a message in the only language they understand.

In the long run, revenge is inevitable, but this time we need to finish what our ancestors started, and show the (third) world that we won't take it anymore.