PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum Power & Remote Viewing

blackbird
Sunday, December 13th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Does anybody have any info on Remote Viewing and Pendulum power information, and where can CD's, pendulums be bought in Cape Town? There's a lot on the net but it's for overseas people. Was looking for any Pendulum movement here but couldn't find any yet, because they will know where to buy pendulums.

blackbird
Sunday, July 11th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I can't believe that after 221 views,there's not one person who has anything to say about the above.Come now people start putting some imput into this,it has nothing to do with the poor devil.

thoughtcrime
Sunday, July 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Not to be offensive, but I think it's because most people here simply don't believe in such things.

Ocko
Sunday, July 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Sometimes I work with healing people and I use a pendulum. The pendulum can be anything on a chain/string. That part is not so important.

It is your question and you concentration on that.

Everyonce in a while I take spirits out of somebody (ancestors, spirits whatever it is) and for that I use the muscle test which works fine.

After a while you get more sensitive and some new perception enter, so you won't need those tools anymore.

Remote viewing you can learn with shamanistic travels. Though it is fuzzy in the beginning it is getting clearer with the advancement of your skills.

To learn shamanic travels check Harner and his student Ingermann. Both provide good books and CD's so you can learn by yourself. After that it is simply a practice you should do on a regular basis.

Though our ancestors propably didn't use drums but different methods to get in trance, there is nothing against the use of drums either.

JeanB
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010, 02:24 PM
There is alot on the net about Pendulum, so much so that after everything read and experimented you will find that you as the person holding the pendulum is controling it, in your mind.

blackbird
Sunday, November 14th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Well!I have my own one now,and yes it does work by either a yes or no movement,either clock or anti-clock wise.What I found a little bit strange with myself is that for some strange reason I'm not very active with it.I think maybe because it can only say yes or no.Thinking to wear it around my neck so that it can become part of me.

flneur
Friday, November 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM
You might find the book The Power of the Pendulum by Thomas Lethbridge usefull.;)

Haunebu III
Saturday, December 4th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Gre!
Forgive me for joining in to the conversation so late but I thought I'd offer some info if I may. The Sidereal Pendulum is an essential item in German magical circles. It was used by German magicians like F.B. Marby, S.A. Kummer and Karl Spiesberger for purposes from divination to locating lost objects and many other things. I use the pendulum in divination much in the same way that other runesters have used it in the past. After I pull the runes I place the pendulum over the rune spread to get confirmation on the reading. I work with the Armanen runes and find that this system works very well for me. The pendulum I use is from Germany and is made of brass and conical in shape. I carry it in a small leather pouch. The more you use the pendulum the better you'll get with it.

Sal und Sig!
Haunebu III

Ocko
Sunday, December 5th, 2010, 10:16 PM
You can also get more information then just yes or no.

People usually make a circle and on the circle are numbers, percentages, fraction etc.

By asking and watching the pendulum where it points you get an answer.

For example when I look for waterlines, I use a dowsing tool (a branch, for water one can use willow because of its connection to water, but it is not really essential) then I use a chart to determine how deep the water is.

One can also use the charts for dates (month and day).

Some ask the pendulum how accurate (in %) the answer is and so on.

There is no limit.

If you lost something, go into a room and ask whether the item is there, when you find the room narrow it down to each side, then to the furniture/whatever and so on.

One can also look for gold nuggets on a map, make a grid and ask whether YOU can find one, then go closer to the grid and so on.

Hawx
Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I hope this helps.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/search.php?q=Dowsing%20in%20South%20Afri ca&init=quick&tas=0.8148241071199726&search_first_focus=1317156280941

This has been altered!
Type "https://www.facebook.com/#!/search.php?q=dowsing%20in%20south%20afri ca&init=quick&tas=0.5820102344369054&search_first_focus=1317157177640"

Face book keeps censoring the page!

Lew Skannon
Tuesday, September 27th, 2011, 10:33 PM
I can't believe that after 221 views,there's not one person who has anything to say about the above.Come now people start putting some imput into this,it has nothing to do with the poor devil.

Difficult to say anything about the topic. How does one operationalise such a phenomena to make empiric studies of it?

If it can be observed and analyzed scientifically I am all in, if not I'll have to leave it on the shelf for superstition or unsubstantiated postulates.

Haunebu III
Wednesday, October 19th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Hailsa Blackbird!
Have you had anymore luck using your pendulum? I see you haven't posted anything lately concerning your results. Have you given up?

Sal und Sig!
Haunebu III